Bibi just Honeybadgered the UN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
"Whatever the UN passes here regarding Iran, the Israel will do whatever it takes to defend itself."

http://webtv.un.org/live

Bardock42
It's a bit less pleasing considering the mindset is behind one of the biggest and longest running humanitarian catastrophes in post world war history, but generally of course Israel should and has to defend itself from real threats....the issue is when it is perceived threats and when the course of action taken to protect oneself is actually counterproductive to the goal

Surtur
See man and I expected a nice topic about trained honeybadgers descending onto the UN. Honeybadgers are vicious little shits.

Time-Immemorial
Click that link, he's still speaking. It's a great speech.

Time-Immemorial
"The UN imposed 20 resolutions on Israel in the past 4 years and only one on Syria, when more people have died in the last 4 years in Syria then the last century between Israel and Palastin."

Surtur
I can't help feel a bit bad for Israel. They are like the equivalent of the kid who gets picked on in school and when the teachers are informed what is going on they just don't do anything about it and decide to allow it to continue.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
"Whatever the UN passes here regarding Iran, the Israel will do whatever it takes to defend itself."

http://webtv.un.org/live

Did he really refer to Israel as "the Israel"?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't help feel a bit bad for Israel. They are like the equivalent of the kid who gets picked on in school and when the teachers are informed what is going on they just don't do anything about it and decide to allow it to continue.

The EU forgot about WWII.

jaden101
The EU forgot about WWII.

Would've been hard for anyone to pick on Israel in WWII though. What with it not existing at the time

Star428
Originally posted by jaden101
Would've been hard for anyone to pick on Israel in WWII though. What with it not existing at the time

In God's eyes, Israel has been around for a lot longer than that. And, in the end, God's decree > man's. What's known as Israel today is the land God promised to His people and He has always referred to it as "Israel".

Slay
Originally posted by Surtur
They're the equivalent of that kid that gets picked on and in retaliation kills 25 kids that had nothing to do with it.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101

Israel existed since before Egypt. Get your historical facts straight.

Slay
Israel existed since before Egypt. Get your historical facts straight.
It didn't exist in any official capacity during WWII though.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Slay
They're the equivalent of that kid that gets picked on and in retaliation kills 25 kids that had nothing to do with it.

Or...Not even close? THAT is some ignorant TI shit right there, lol.

Slay
Originally posted by psmith81992
Or...Not even close? THAT is some ignorant TI shit right there, lol.
You don't feel the level of force used by Israel against the Palestinian people is disproportionate?

psmith81992
You don't feel the level of force used by Israel against the Palestinian people is disproportionate?

As disproportionate as the amount of Palestinians who kill their own and use women and children as shields, if we want to play this game. And even if it's disproportionate, your comparison is too extreme.

red g jacks
Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State

damn modern israel just got roasted son

long pig
I thought thread said bibi honeyboobooed UN.

-leaves disappointed-

psmith81992
Originally posted by red g jacks
http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm

damn modern israel just got roasted son

The orthodox community is pretty divided about zionism.

Slay
As disproportionate as the amount of Palestinians who kill their own and use women and children as shields, if we want to play this game. And even if it's disproportionate, your comparison is too extreme.

So because I used a hyperbolic comparison to illustrate my stance on a topic you reduce me to nothing but a comparison to a raving lunatic?

psmith81992
So because I used a hyperbolic comparison to illustrate my stance on a topic you reduce me to nothing but a comparison to a raving lunatic?

You used an extreme (incorrect) comparison and I simply called you out on it, nothing more. You're reading a little more into things now.

Slay
You used an extreme (incorrect) comparison and I simply called you out on it, nothing more. You're reading a little more into things now.
You said my post was of TI-level. I'm not reading too much into anything. Whether it's incorrect or not depends on how you value human life, without getting into it any further. That's ok, we can be civil about our differences, no need to start comparing each other to TI.

red g jacks
either way let israel do what they want with iran... as long as they do it themselves and don't expect any more assistance than the billions of dollars or so we give them each year

psmith81992
You said my post was of TI-level. I'm not reading too much into anything. Whether it's incorrect or not depends on how you value human life, without getting into it any further. That's ok, we can be civil about our differences, no need to start comparing each other to TI.

I compared your post to TI level shit, not you, lol.

Slay
I compared your post to TI level shit, not you, lol.
My posts are an extension of me, a statement of my identity. Comparing my posts to TI is effectively comparing me to TI.

red g jacks
My posts are an extension of me, a statement of my identity. Comparing my posts to TI is effectively comparing me to TI. that's pretty sad son

psmith81992
My posts are an extension of me, a statement of my identity. Comparing my posts to TI is effectively comparing me to TI.

Ok that's fine if you want to play it that way. Everyone has stupid posts so if they're an extension of your identity, then you made a stupid post, just like everyone has done from time to time. No big deal.

Slay
Ok that's fine if you want to play it that way. Everyone has stupid posts so if they're an extension of your identity, then you made a stupid post, just like everyone has done from time to time. No big deal.
That's right, I want it that way.

Seriously though, aside from all the TI horseplay, I think my comparison was quite apt and I stand by my post, whether you think it's stupid or not. I know better by now than to start a serious discussion about a topic like Israel vs. Palestine on the KMC GDF. We'd still be going at it 2 months from now and most likely neither of us will have moved from our initial position, so we'll leave it right here.

that's pretty sad son

I know, what has to world come to when people just start comparing each other to TI?

red g jacks
tbh you don't have the stamina to be TI

Slay
tbh you don't have the stamina to be TI
True, that guy has Gatorade for blood. He makes the Duracell bunny look like Bardock42.

Time-Immemorial
either way let israel do what they want with iran... as long as they do it themselves and don't expect any more assistance than the billions of dollars or so we give them each year

When Israel bombs Iran out of existence I'm going to laugh and say they had it coming.

Slay
When Israel bombs Iran out of existence I'm going to laugh and say they had it coming.
You're going to laugh at the death of innocent civilians?

Disgusting.

FinalAnswer
Yeah but they're all evil so who cares.

psmith81992

Disgusting.

The Palestinians have been doing that for decades, not saying it's right or wrong.

Flyattractor

Disgusting.
Remember the Iranians Dictatorship calls them selves the Republican Guard. So use that when it comes time to laugh.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Yeah but they're all evil so who cares.

If Iran had more "GOOD People" in it we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Surtur
I wouldn't laugh at the deaths of innocents. However, I would remind myself that the USA has in the past purposely bombed innocent people during times of crisis. So I wouldn't judge Israel too harshly if they went after the people who write books about wiping them off the map.

Flyattractor
Yeah. "INNOCENT" people that we were either at war with or those that were in areas that supported groups we were at war with.

Slay
The Palestinians have been doing that for decades, not saying it's right or wrong.
Some Palestinians have, just like some Israelis have. Your point? I never said the Palestinians are some noble people that do no wrong. Some of the people that die during those bombings are probably real pieces of shit. The majority of them however are innocent people who have nothing to do with Hamas and just want to live a peaceful life. I don't see why you insist on demonising them.

Furthermore, I don't see how some Palestinians laughing at the deaths of innocent Israelis relates to my statement about TI.

Robtard
Starts with "d" and ends with "istraction", I'm sure you can work it out.

psmith81992
Some Palestinians have, just like some Israelis have. Your point? I never said the Palestinians are some noble people that do no wrong. Some of the people that die during those bombings are probably real pieces of shit. The majority of them however are innocent people who have nothing to do with Hamas and just want to live a peaceful life. I don't see why you insist on demonising them.

Furthermore, I don't see how some Palestinians laughing at the deaths of innocent Israelis relates to my statement about TI.

Because if we want to compare atrocities man vs. man, the case would be pretty clear. And it doesn't relate to TI I was just pointing something out.

You've mastered the art of rationalization, eh comrade?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Starts with "d" and ends with "istraction", I'm sure you can work it out.

That equation leads to another math type problem.
Stars with Rob and ends with Tard!

Robtard
You think that's a math problem. Exactly where in the rural South are you from?

Flyattractor
Its Common Core Math.

Robtard
Crackaville Alabama, or something like that? Bet I'm close.

Flyattractor
Well Common Core Math has been forced on said states by The Elitist Nor****er States like you live in?

Am I close? I bet I am.

Robtard
My location states "CA"

Flyattractor
"CA" Why is that not surprising. Robtard is a Sunbaked Hipster.

Slay
Because if we want to compare atrocities man vs. man, the case would be pretty clear.

True, it would be pretty clear that Israel's use of force is disproportionate.

And even if you were correct, which you're not, there's no need to demonise ALL Palestinians. Weren't you accusing me of TI level shit earlier?

Also, well done, you've baited me into doing something I said I wouldn't, I'll stop this discussion now.

Star428
Originally posted by Flyattractor
"CA" Why is that not surprising. Robtard is a Sunbaked Hipster.

He also is obsessed with the size of other men's d***s and he's from San Francisco. What does that tell u? eek!

Star428
Remember the Iranians Dictatorship calls them selves the Republican Guard. So use that when it comes time to laugh.

If Iran had more "GOOD People" in it we wouldn't be having this discussion.

thumb up

Yeah, the liberals continue to bash Israel while praising Iran (and the Palestinians). They don't give a shit that Iran hates us just as much as they do Israel. "Iranians are pretty cool people. Much better than Israeli's!". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time-Immemorial
I never understand why the liberals like Iran so much, but hate Israel. I wanna see half these liberals losers on this board go to Iran and see how their fortune turns out. Matter of fact, why doesn't anyone here actually practice what they preach? Give to the poor, let the Syrians in their homes, go speak about racial equality to black people.

Star428
I never understand why the liberals like Iran so much, but hate Israel.

OBviously, because they hate anything associated with the true God. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
OBviously, because they hate anything associated with the true God. thumb up

I figured that must be it, but that does not explain why they love the Pope. Or Islam, Islam believes in God as well. But they put Mohammad's teaching above Gods.

Star428
I figured that must be it, but that does not explain why they love the Pope.

Perhaps because they realize that he isn't actually on God's side?

Time-Immemorial
The people here that don't believe in God are lost anyways, so I don't think they differentiate between which religions gods.

Islam will kill for the name of Allah, including all the people that sympathize for them.

Slay
You assume so much and attribute so many incorrect traits to people, why do you insist on reducing people that disagree with you to one-dimensional charicatures of people? Are you that insecure? It would explain your constant outrage and anger. Do you actually cry while you type these rants?

Bardock42
I never understand why the liberals like Iran so much, but hate Israel.

Oh, I can explain that to you, it's basically an illusion on your part. Liberals see Israel as a potential ally though with a lot of baggage associated with it, particularly the severe human rights violations it perpetrates, and they see Iran as a potential thread which can be controlled and neutralized if we don't escalate the situation through stupidity. So they see Israel and Iran as independent actors with their own pros and cons. People like you and Star on the other hand, partly because of your Religious beliefs, think Israel is fantastic and can do no wrong, and Iran is the devil and the worst country in the world. So the more nuanced approach of many liberals (and many rational Republicans as well, btw) appears to you as loving Iran and hating Israel.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, I can explain that to you, it's basically an illusion on your part. Liberals see Israel as a potential ally though with a lot of baggage associated with it, particularly the severe human rights violations it perpetrates, and they see Iran as a potential thread which can be controlled and neutralized if we don't escalate the situation through stupidity. So they see Israel and Iran as independent actors with their own pros and cons. People like you and Star on the other hand, partly because of your Religious beliefs, think Israel is fantastic and can do no wrong, and Iran is the devil and the worst country in the world. So the more nuanced approach of many liberals (and many rational Republicans as well, btw) appears to you as loving Iran and hating Israel.

So we think Iran is the devil, and Iran calls us the great Satan.

Unlike you I like in reality and when someone says "I'm going to kill you."

They probably are.

/you missed your point.

Bardock42
So we think Iran is the devil, and Iran calls us the great Satan.

Unlike you I like in reality and when someone says "I'm going to kill you."

They probably are.

/you missed your point.

And yet, here you are, 30 years into Iran chanting "Death to America" (which, btw, is not the same as "I'm going to kill you"wink and Iran hasn't killed you yet....odd how that worked out.

Star428
LMAO@Bardock. Clueless as always. Liberals see Israel as a "potential" ally? LMAO. They've been one of our best allies for many years. Nothing "potential" about it. And Obama is practically spitting in their faces because he loves friggin' Islam so much.

Bardock42
LMAO@Bardock. Clueless as always. Liberals see Israel as a "potential" ally? LMAO. They've been one of our best allies for many years. Nothing "potential" about it.
It's a pretty one sided "ally" relationship, tbh.

Time-Immemorial

So Syria gets hit with one UN resoltion in the last 4 years and has killed 250,000 of its own people. Israel has been hit with 20 in the past 4 years and have killed less then that since they became a state.

Facts are fun.

Lets not even talk about Iranian human rights violations.

Bardock42
So Syria gets hit with one UN resoltion in the last 4 years and has killed 250,000 of its own people. Israel has been hit with 20 in the past 4 years and have killed less then that since they became a state.

Facts are fun.

Are you advocating that the US start airstrikes on Israel? That seems a bit out there...

Time-Immemorial
Are you advocating that the US start airstrikes on Israel? That seems a bit out there...

Not what I said, you stupid troll.

Star428

Facts are fun.

OF course not. That wouldn't suit their agenda. Oh,no, Israel just has to be the bad guys. LMAO.

Time-Immemorial
Bibi said he would negotiate with zero pre conditions, Palestine refuses.

Israels fault right?

Bardock42
Not what I said, you stupid troll.

Well, I for one don't think that the Israel should be bombed, I mean they treat Palestinians in a horrible way, and there should be sanctions...and perhaps when they destroyed a NATO ship there should have been consequences, but I think bombing goes too far.

At any rate, while I don't like Assad, I think the real problem in Syria and surrounding places is ISIS currently, wouldn't you agree?

Time-Immemorial
Well, I for one don't think that the Israel should be bombed, I mean they treat Palestinians in a horrible way, and there should be sanctions...and perhaps when they destroyed a NATO ship there should have been consequences, but I think bombing goes too far.

At any rate, while I don't like Assad, I think the real problem in Syria and surrounding places is ISIS currently, wouldn't you agree?

Reported

Bardock42

Israels fault right?

When did he offer talks without pre-conditions?

Time-Immemorial
Ask Bibi, troll.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/01/world/netanyahu-oslo-accords-israel/index.html

Bardock42
Netanyahu didn't make the claim to me, you did.

Time-Immemorial
He did too, now shut up.

Bardock42
Ask Bibi, troll.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/01/world/netanyahu-oslo-accords-israel/index.html

Lol, so you are pretending that a speech made before Netanyahu said this is "Palestine refusing", what disingenuous bullshit.

Time-Immemorial
Thats what he said. Not me. Anyways I'm done listening to you spin the topic.

Bardock42
Here you said it:

Israels fault right?

Right there...not 5 minutes ago

Time-Immemorial
Based on what he said. I was repeating what HE said.

Are you this stupid?

Bardock42
Based on what he said. I was repeating what HE said.

Are you this stupid?

Where did he say that Palestine refused his offer?

Time-Immemorial
I heard him say it live, in his speech to the UN.

Bardock42
I heard him say it live, in his speech to the UN.

But Palestine had no time to refuse since that speech...

Time-Immemorial
"I am prepared to immediately resume direct peace negotiations with the Palestinian Authority without any preconditions whatsoever," Netanyahu said in a speech before the U.N. General Assembly on Thursday.

"Unfortunately, President Abbas said yesterday that he is not prepared to do this," he said Thursday. "Well, I hope he changes his mind, because I remain committed to a vision of two states, two peoples in which a demilitarized Palestinian state recognizes the Jewish state."

Run bardock, run.

Bardock42
"I am prepared to immediately resume direct peace negotiations with the Palestinian Authority without any preconditions whatsoever," Netanyahu said in a speech before the U.N. General Assembly on Thursday.

"Unfortunately, President Abbas said yesterday that he is not prepared to do this," he said Thursday. "Well, I hope he changes his mind, because I remain committed to a vision of two states, two peoples in which a demilitarized Palestinian state recognizes the Jewish state."

So again, a speech made before Netanyahu said this is taken as refusal by the Palestinians. Seems Netanyahu is as disingenuous as you are as his mouthpiece.

Time-Immemorial
Keep spinning

I know you hate Israel and all being from where you are, but your racism/biggotry is horrendous.

Bardock42
Keep spinning

I know you hate Israel and all being from where you are, but your racism/biggotry is horrendous.

Time doesn't run backwards. Abbas saying that Israel has not been complying with agreements BEFORE Netanyahu said that he is now prepared to talk without conditions (a change from his previous stance) is not the same as refusal by the Palestinians to this offer.

Time-Immemorial
Your a biggot and a racist against Israel. You spin the facts, your can't prove anything you just claimed. I already posted my source.

Bardock42
Your a biggot and a racist against Israel. You spin the facts, your can't prove anything you just claimed. I already posted my source.

You can't be a racist against a country. I don't view Israel as a positive actor in world affairs currently, if that's what you mean.

Additionally your source proved my point, you were just lying about it.

Time-Immemorial
You can't be a racist against a country. I don't view Israel as a positive actor in world affairs currently, if that's what you mean.

You are anti semitic and a biggot.

It says right in the article what I was talking about, you are being a moron and a biggot.

Bardock42

It says right in the article what I was talking about, you are being a moron and a biggot.

It says right in the article that Abbas said something BEFORE Netanyahu. Refusals can only come AFTER offers. So you are being disingenous.

Time-Immemorial
Technicality, and nit picking.

You think his attitude is going to change after?laughing out loud

Your a biggot and you proved it already.

Bardock42
Additionally, if we are going for preconditions your article points out something else. While Netanyahu said he would go into it without conditions his words prove differently:

"Well, I hope he changes his mind, because I remain committed to a vision of two states, two peoples in which a demilitarized Palestinian state recognizes the Jewish state."

Requiring the demilitarisation of Palestine is, in fact, a pre-condition.

Time-Immemorial
Technicality, and nit picking.

You think his attitude is going to change after?laughing out loud

Your a biggot and you proved it already.

Bardock42
It's not nit-picking to point out that words have meanings, and using them in ways that don't fit those meanings makes communication impossible.

Time-Immemorial
He isnt changing his mind, before during or after.

You are a texas sharpshooter, and its gotten old.

We know their attitude isn't changing.

Bardock42
He isnt changing his mind, before during or after.

You are a texas sharpshooter, and its gotten old.

We know their attitude isn't changing.

Perhaps he isn't, particularly since it is obviously a ploy by Netanyahu, who has previously not allowed for negotiations without pre-conditions, however, you already pretending that they refused is a sign of your bias. Let them make their mistakes first, don't pretend they have already.

Time-Immemorial
Who keeps shooting the ****ing rockets into Israel?

Are you even awake?

"Oh Israel is guilty of XYZ..."

So tired of your stupid biggotry and nonensense.

Bardock42

Are you even awake?

And who keeps shooting the rockets into Palestine, actually killing people? Who stops humanitarian aid from reaching these Ghettos? Who has refused for years to negotiate without excessive conditions? Who is working against Palestine even getting a voice in the UN at all?

Star428

Are you even awake?

OF course he isn't. People like him who hate Israel are good at ignoring context when Israel counterattacks someone. Israel never starts anything. They finish it. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
And who keeps shooting the rockets into Palestine, actually killing people? Who stops humanitarian aid from reaching these Ghettos? Who has refused for years to negotiate without excessive conditions? Who is working against Palestine even getting a voice in the UN at all?

HE JUST ****ING SAID I WILL NEGOTIATE WITHOUT PRECONDITIONS.

Palestine just got their flag up btw since you missed it.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/palestinian-flag-flies-over-u-n-as-hurricane-brews-in-atlantic/

Star428

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/palestinian-flag-flies-over-u-n-as-hurricane-brews-in-atlantic/

Now watch him keep saying "Israel is a human rights violator". "They did this, this, and that" while continuing to ignore what you said above. His hatred of Israel is palpable. JUst like Robtard's and OV's is. Perhaps he's Hitler reincarnated.

Bardock42

He said he would, but also in the next sentence stated his preconditions. Mixed message, really.

I said Israel is fighting against Palestine having a voice in the UN. Not that they are completely succeeding.

BackFire
Reported

Stop spamming bogus reports simply because you are frustrated that you're losing an argument. Bardock said nothing wrong in that post.

In fact, the only thing against the rules in that post is his quote from you, calling him a name.

Star428
LOL. He's not losing it. I guess you're another one of those who have a clear hatred of Israel. I bet you think the Iran deal was a good one too, huh? LOL. Anything that increases the chance that Israel will be wiped-off the map you and your pathetic liberal kind are all for. Now go ahead and threaten me with a ban because I told the truth. LMAO.

BackFire
He sure is. He's resorted to name calling and spamming phony reports to try and kill the discussion because he has nothing of value to say, much like yourself.

I'm not in favor of any nation being wiped off the map. Are you?

psmith81992
Who keeps shooting ketusha rockets into Israel? Who keeps massacring their own citizens? Who keeps using women and children as shields? It's telling that you desperately want to tell one side of the story. Also, I don't know why you keep mentioning a two state solution.

https://electronicintifada.net/content/survey-70-percent-palestinians-support-one-state-solution/6773

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.601938

http://nypost.com/2015/03/20/who-wants-a-two-state-solution-anyway/

Let me know when Palestinians want anything other than Israel's destruction.

Bardock42
Who keeps shooting ketusha rockets into Israel? Who keeps massacring their own citizens? Who keeps using women and children as shields? It's telling that you desperately want to tell one side of the story. Also, I don't know why you keep mentioning a two state solution.

https://electronicintifada.net/content/survey-70-percent-palestinians-support-one-state-solution/6773

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.601938

http://nypost.com/2015/03/20/who-wants-a-two-state-solution-anyway/

Let me know when Palestinians want anything other than Israel's destruction.

The problem is that Israel is the big, US funded, bully. It's always easy to ask the oppressed, weak people to play by the rules, but really, it's understandable why they use whatever they have at their disposal. It doesn't excuse that kind of behaviour, but to pretend that there is equal blame, or worse, like TI and Star, that Palestine is solely to blame is wrong.

Star428
OH, so because Israel is being funded by the U.S. it automatically means that they're in the wrong and they have no right to defend themselves or be proactive in defending themselves. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's typical retarded liberal logic for ya I guess. LOL.

Bardock42
OH, so because Israel is being funded by the U.S. it automatically means that they're in the wrong and they have no right to defend themselves or be proactive in defending themselves. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's liberal logic for ya I guess. LOL. No, it means that they have to act like a first world country, rather than a military regime bent on human rights violations.

psmith81992
See, you're calling it a bully because it's bigger, and you're using double standards here. If we're going by who started it, and who has committed more atrocities, the Palestinians win out. You can say Israel needs to be held to a higher standard because they are bigger but to say they deserve more blame than the Palestinians is also wrong.

You REALLY want to compare who has been responsible for more human rights violations?

Bardock42
See, you're calling it a bully because it's bigger, and you're using double standards here. If we're going by who started it, and who has committed more atrocities, the Palestinians win out. You can say Israel needs to be held to a higher standard because they are bigger but to say they deserve more blame than the Palestinians is also wrong.

I suppose we can argue about what happened 60 years ago, the Islamic countries did behave extremely badly then, I totally agree. But if we talk about the Palestinian people, if we talk about the last couple decades, they've been kept down by Israel in extremely poor conditions. If we were in the 60s sure, but at some point, 3 generations down, people have suffered enough for mistakes they may or may not have even done.

You REALLY want to compare who has been responsible for more human rights violations?

Are you saying Palestine has been responsible for more or are you referring to my countries past (only asking cause it's been a theme lately)?

psmith81992
Pound for pound yes. Now i will agree that israel definitely needs to tone it down as being the bigger opponent.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BackFire
Stop spamming bogus reports simply because you are frustrated that you're losing an argument. Bardock said nothing wrong in that post.

In fact, the only thing against the rules in that post is his quote from you, calling him a name.

I reported him once or twice, I don't consider that spamming.

psmith81992
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=201369

Omega Vision

Disapproving of Israeli policy is not antisemitism, and it's incredibly poor form to conflate the two.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Disapproving of Israeli policy is not antisemitism, and it's incredibly poor form to conflate the two.
And yet its always RACISIM that is the cause for when people disagree with Prez Oboomba.

Star428
And yet its always RACISIM that is the cause for when people disagree with Prez Oboomba.

thumb up

....or "sexism" when they disagree with Hillary (LOL).

Omega Vision
I don't think I've ever accused anyone here of racism just for disapproving of Obama.

Try a little harder

Star428
Marco Rubio makes it crystal clear how he feels about Israel:

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/651747248192094210

Rubio is a good man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.