Force supression a TP feat? And Force destruction drain feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
http://www.starwars-holonet.com/encyclopedie/technologie-suppression-force.html

Acording to Holonet :
Force supression (the ability to supress all amp of your adversary... pretty usefull since many Jedi use this to possess super human reflexes, super speed dexterity agility etc to boost their light saber performance..)
Humhum where am I... re-read the begining of the thread ha Yhea
Force supression is a TP feat according to the holonet...

After dgging within KotOR I and II I found that it was actually true, is a rafine form of telepathy that sneakly "insuflle" doubts within the ennemy mind...

Te only dude that demonstrate an use of this power is Luke Skywalker, Darth Revan, Pseudo Redeem Revan, and Darth Malak.

KotOR also suggest that this power requiere particular connexions within the force...

So someone with this particular boound to the force and

People always talk about Drain being a winning card, but this is a bigger winning card than drain...

Now force destruction.. I'm talking about the french force destruction I do not know how it is call in english neither I do know how the English version of force destruction is called in French...

But you understand cut momentarly your opponent from his force power..

In fact this is a drain. feat.. Your drain all your opponent force power.. I mean not his life energy but rather his "mana".
And then you stole his connexion to the force.. However it do not last long.. Your opponent will recover his connexion to the force....

But if your are powerfull in this power.. or spam the shit out of this power.... you will likely stole your opponent connexion for lenghy period of time.. Or forever, but it mean killing the target...

This a good power if you want to face nihilus..... You just have to be first... Because it will prevent him from using his drain !!! Thus discarding his win card...

And Darth Revan do possess this power... Even "redeem" Revan do possess it.. But Neither of Foundry Revan or SoR Revan does... That's why I still think they SSSUUUUUUXXXXXX !!!!!!!

NB Vitiate posses a similar ability but that work only against Darksiders... (Obviously... That's why the hero of Thython still alive...)

NewGuy01
There are plenty of others that use suppression. Cognus, for one.

FreshestSlice
>responding seriously to Revanchiste

Revanchiste
Originally posted by NewGuy01
There are plenty of others that use suppression. Cognus, for one.

O.k acknowledge....

humhum.. So I suppose that Darth Zannah could too... Hum SIdious too (I was suspicious abou that one.. Any dude of Bane lineage Thus contesting some Evan Nova verdicts (XD you know the running Joke about Bane lineage and Evan Nova verdicts.....)

Hum let us update our list of force user possessing that kind of power shall we? Because this could not be ignored.

">responding seriously to Revanchiste"

I was serious so you should. I'm not Joking arround here... I moght have a little od sens of humor, but please acknowledge that I am able to be serious. And it is not very fun to be ignored when I make some "efforts" to stay serious....

FreshestSlice
I don't care how serious you think you are; you've proven time and time again that you aren't even with the effort of translating.

Revanchiste
Oh...your azz is grass and I've got the weed-whacker.

Anyway...
You're an inspiration for birth control. Because you treated me like this and expected me to be serious, you had reached moronic level that migt amaze Dan ibischi himself.... You suck at life.

The only girl that you will kiss is my boot your face and them make a perfect couple...
Stll your face your ass Where's the difference? SO i'm gonna kick your ass so hard that you willbeg me to put the entire Effeil tower in your azz instead. TWICE !!!

Your are going to call me god. Fortunatly for your those who leave like a slave eat like a king.

That's happen when you treat me like that. Take this !!!

Now get back to some serious matter.. Because many of you guy are kinda ignoring those abilities....

Deronn_solo
KEK.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Oh...your azz is grass and I've got the weed-whacker.

Anyway...
You're an inspiration for birth control. Because you treated me like this and expected me to be serious, you had reached moronic level that migt amaze Dan ibischi himself.... You suck at life.

The only girl that you will kiss is my boot your face and them make a perfect couple...
Stll your face your ass Where's the difference? SO i'm gonna kick your ass so hard that you willbeg me to put the entire Effeil tower in your azz instead. TWICE !!!

Your are going to call me god. Fortunatly for your those who leave like a slave eat like a king.

That's happen when you treat me like that. Take this !!!

Now get back to some serious matter.. Because many of you guy are kinda ignoring those abilities....
I'm still talking shit about you and nothing happened.

But this only goes on to prove the point, that you are a waste of oxygen and would do the world a major favor by drowning in the vomit you constantly regurgitate here.

Deronn_solo
smile smile smile smile

Revanchiste
Youd said that you recently give the try but it ever lasted.

Anyway enough out of topic here.

Don't waste my oxygen if you don't want me to waste your this is pointless Look the begining of the thread.. First post anythings wrong?? HELL NO !!!!

If you don't want to bring the subject on the table so don't simply do it (3rd pos) everything was going well.. But you unfocked it up !!!

JKBart
smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile smile smile smile smile smile

FreshestSlice
>everything was going well
>begins by posting in the wrong forum
>tfw

WildBantha88
What I find the most interesting about this topic is that Revanchiste has actually made a post that made no mention of Revan or anything Revan related.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
What I find the most interesting about this topic is that Revanchiste has actually made a post that made no mention of Revan or anything Revan related.

You was wrong

Te only dude that demonstrate an use of this power is Luke Skywalker, Darth Revan, Pseudo Redeem Revan, and Darth Malak.

And Darth Revan do possess this power... Even "redeem" Revan do possess it.. But Neither of Foundry Revan or SoR Revan does... That's why I still think they SSSUUUUUUXXXXXX !!!!!!!

JKBart
Are u Revanchiste sock smile

Revanchiste
Well this is my opinion...
ANd i'm still kinda upset by seeing so many SOR Revan thread like it was Revan at his peak...
And I share this opinion with Jensaarai who think that Revan greatest asset is tactical genius combined with his arsenal of diverse powers rather than his pure raw power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfCKJlkdqKs&index=1&list=PLB833073B659FD65A

+Even Jensaarai who speak like moviebob use the word suck.
+Even movie bob use this word...

"Originally posted by Revanchiste
Te only dude that demonstrate an use of this power is Luke Skywalker, Darth Revan, Pseudo Redeem Revan, and Darth Malak."

Well I made a mistake I corrected my self and I thank NewGuy01 for sharing info we are here for this aren't we???

I can go with rhand sorcerer or other more obscure characters on this forum but nobody give a shit about them.....
Or go full crossover... But it is not allowed...
And anyway I still continue on revan or otehr interessting powers or technology that I allready digg in.. I Don't want to digg outside my domain, because you will ignore me Anyway... Even if I change.

>everything was going well
>begins by posting in the wrong forum
>tfw

Well EXCEPT FOR THAT... Sorry hard time navigating arrround section.. But this is not the thing bother you the most???

Revanchiste
SO BACK TO THE TOPIC SONS !!!
Anywaydo you think that the power named destruction de force. That would be translated as Force destruction, but keep in mind that Force destruction is translateas.. Ho **** this you know what I mean...
Do you think that the second powered mentionned is force based??? Eeer drain based.... (I'm getting tired when I'm pissed off that's why...)

Revanchiste
Ha yhea and I need a dude to chearch some info on Jedi pedia about shield technology within each species civilisation or culture mandalorian sith ecchannis...

Emperordmb
Originally posted by JKBart
Are u Revanchiste sock smile
Didn't you shoot yourself in the head with a mauser back in July? smile

carthage
JKBart shot and killed Darth Bane in July, and has been on the run ever since

Trocity
lmao freshest killed him

JKBart
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Didn't you shoot yourself in the head with a mauser back in July? smile

no smile
it was darth bane smile smile smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.