Pure Swordfight (Snake Eyes vs. Blade)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
By pure swordfight.. I mean no stamina issues... nor real strength difference between the two. Assuming those things are equal. Who would win a sword fight between them?

thecomedian2
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
By pure swordfight.. I mean no stamina issues... nor real strength difference between the two. Assuming those things are equal. Who would win a sword fight between them? Peak Blade is a Super Vampire level dude, Bullet timer, blade takes this

Juk3n
Blade is in a whole 'nother lane, on a whole 'nother plane, a whole 'nother game that he's play'n, understand what I'm sayn?

Snake Eyes causes him no real peril.

KingD19
I'm guessing OP means that if stats are equal, who is a better swordsman?

marwash22
Snake Eyes.

Juk3n
Equal bodies, then snake eyes. Blades stats play hard in his feats.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's exactly what I mean. Who is actually a better swordsman all things being equal

Also both Snake eyes and stormshadown are comparable speed wise.. cutting a bullet in half etc etc. I would say that puts them in the ballpark with blade speed wise.

Genesis-Soldier
snake eyes has some incredible timing feats considering speed factors here

the ability to shoot shuriken with an uzi shows his reaction time and precision at the very least

TheVaultDweller
With everything else equal, as per the OP, I would give it to Snake Eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.