Darth Malgus/Revan SOR vs. Mace Windu/Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out fight

*False Emperor Malgus
*ROTS Dooku
*ROTS Mace

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Revan takes the Count to the curb, then helps the struggling Malgus against Mace.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malgus will TP Mace

Aurbere
Team 1. It's a little off balance. Swap Dooku out with someone more powerful and it's a better fight.

Trocity
Dooku is more powerful than Mace, so

Aurbere
Well I assumed Dooku was being paired against Revan based on the thread title and a certain other discussion going on.

Sinious
Team 2 represents excellence in sabers but team 1 still wins.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

carthage
Malgus could kill./press Mace with the force, once he starts losing a lightsaber duel

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
kill

thumb up

carthage
r

McP
Split perhaps. Or very small edge for team 2

EmperorSidious2
Mace>Malgus
Dooku>Revan

Not by much. Tough fight.

Sinious
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Mace>Malgus
Dooku>Revan Yeah, not really.

Stigma
Dooku defeats Revan for a slim majority and Mace holds off Malgus or wins also a slim majority.

McP
Agree smile

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stigma
Dooku defeats Revan for a slim majority.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stigma
Your love for Revan is your weakness.

DarthAnt66
Your retardation is yours.

DarthAnt66
Like come on, Dooku doesn't hold a candle to Revan, kek.

What's he going to do that's seriously going to hurt him?

Stigma
You have failed Revan with such a lame response erm

BTW You must be confusing me with Neph, c'mon man.

Dooku takes sabers 10/10

Revan takes Force 7-8/10

Dooku takes all-out 6/10

Deal with it cool

DarthAnt66
LMFAO.

Revan's just as good, or better, than Dooku with a lightsaber.

And plus, Dooku's going to get instantly KOed with TK that can instantly rip through the barriers of Marr / Shan / Beniko / Nox / Companion and then dominate them. Suggesting otherwise is kekworthy.

McP
Revan as Dooku's superior in sabers? Joke of the year XD

DarthAnt66
laughing out loud I'm generally referring to combat overall. Revan hardly just uses a saber and chains his saber strikes with his telekinesis or lightning. Given his vast superiority in augmentation, resistance, and the Force, he's going to rape.

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan's just as good, or better, than Dooku with a lightsaber.
Oh man.... Prove it biscuits

And plus, Dooku's going to get instantly KOed with TK that can instantly rip through the barriers of Marr / Shan / Beniko / Nox / Companion and then dominate them. Suggesting otherwise is kekworthy.
Um, instantly KO'ed. Doubt it. Still, I said Revan takes 8/10 wins in the Force department so no worries. Dooku's powerful enough to get occasional hits, though.

DarthAnt66
Mastered all seven forms, best warrior in Mandalorian history, slaughtered through armies, contended with eight-man strike teams with overall skills and speed surpassing Dooku.

How so? Revan's durability is tanking 1km worth of Force energy that would, otherwise, kill all the protags instantly (like Darth Nox). He's shrugging off anything Dooku throws at him.

Aurbere
Yeah. In a Force only fight, durability and resistance to Force powers matters. Revan's durability is far, far superior to Dooku's, regardless of one's opinion on their respective powers. As Ant said, Revan's tanking attacks of massive power.

Revan's still >> Dooku in Force.

Not to mention Revan can just Tutaminis anything Dooku throws at him. Even if Dooku's lightning is a respectable fraction of Vitiate's in power, Revan's still going to be able to repel it.

Stigma
Mastered all seven forms, best warrior in Mandalorian history, slaughtered through armies, contended with eight-man strike teams with overall skills and speed far surpassing Dooku.

How so? Revan's durability is tanking 1km worth of Force energy that would, otherwise, kill all the protags instantly. He's shrugging off anything Dooku throws at him.
That's all good. But Dooku's one of the most powerful Jedi ever and even greater Sith Lord. He casually pwns Jedi left and rigth with a twist of his wrist. He's not on Revan's level in the Force, but his Force prowess is enough not to get steamrolled everytime. He loses majority in the Force.

Meanwhile, I am curuious how do you substantiate your claim that Revan is as good or even better than the good Count, in sabers.

Stigma
Originally posted by Aurbere
Yeah. In a Force only fight, durability and resistance to Force powers matters. Revan's durability is far, far superior to Dooku's, regardless of one's opinion on their respective powers. As Ant said, Revan's tanking attacks of massive power.

Revan's still >> Dooku in Force.

Not to mention Revan can just Tutaminis anything Dooku throws at him. Even if Dooku's lightning is a respectable fraction of Vitiate's in power, Revan's still going to be able to repel it.
That's all good. Revan wins the good majority in the Force. But Dooku takes sabers 10/10 and thus slim majority in all-out, 6/10.

FreshestSlice
Are you going to substantiate that Dooku is superior to Revan and would always win any saber fight they have?

DarthAnt66
Mastered all seven forms, best warrior in Mandalorian history, slaughtered through armies, contended with eight-man strike teams with overall skills and speed surpassing Dooku.
Uh, sort of gave a quick tl;dr here bro ^ You saying Dooku >>>> Revan in sabers is the argument that needs backing, kek.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Stigma
That's all good. Revan wins the good majority in the Force. But Dooku takes sabers 10/10 and thus slim majority in all-out, 6/10.

Sabers and all out doesn't really matter to me right now. As you'll note, my post was purely Force only.

At least your all out ranking is more modest. thumb up

Stigma
Uh, sort of gave a quick tl;dr here bro ^ You saying Dooku >>>> Revan in sabers is the argument that needs backing, kek.
Given good Count's f***king reputation and feats as an eminent duelist that are on display for years now, it is the pretender's job to prove he is, like you said, as good or even better than the Count in sabers, especially that it is a rather bold claim.

Feel free to do that. biscuits

EDIT: BTW I'm all ears. If you can prove that Revan is as good or better than the Count in sabers, I concede that the Count loses this fight.

DarthAnt66
99% sure at this stage you're trolling, kek.

Stigma
There's always 1% biscuits

NewGuy01
What's he going to do that's seriously going to hurt him?

Unless Revan has started growing Orbalisks, I daresay Dooku could behead him.

DarthAnt66
mmm That might work.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, Stigma does actually and legitimately think Dooku is gonna beat Revan in a fight.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku isn't getting instantly KOed by Revan. Now that's kek worthy.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Dooku isn't getting instantly KOed by Revan. Now that's kek worthy.
Agreed. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.