Kas'im vs. Vrook Lamar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on neutral ground

*No nexus feats to be used for Kas'im
*Kas'im is using a single Blade

Force, sabers, all out

SunRazer
Kas'im might actually win for once.

dundundundun

JKBart
Kas'im is superior as a swordmaster here without a doubt. His technical mastery over the saber, proclaimed skills, all surpass what Vrook is deemed to be via pretty narrow showings and many presumptions. There is a disparity in the Force between them, but I don't see where would Vrook find a chance to utilize it against a superior combatant.

Still, Kas'im has shown immense ingenuity to be honest, so I think he can somehow figure out a way to fail and die.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
0/10 argument smile

JKBart
smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where do you rate Kas'im smilesmilesmile

JKBart
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where do you rate Kas'im smilesmilesmile
In my waste container smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Does it contain billions of Bane essences smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

JKBart
Billions of Bane essences crying in terror smile smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Do they cry because they can only hope to die as many times as you have smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

JKBart
Probable because Bane is my failed predecessor that even failed to share his agony and failure with rest of the world smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I just pierced myself in the arm with a sharp tortilla chip did the pain magnify x1000 in you smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

JKBart
I spit so much blood Bane feels ashamed his endurance feats would never allow him to survive it smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Aurbere
Something's happening here. I'm not sure what though.

JKBart
Originally posted by Aurbere
Something's happening here. I'm not sure what though.

smile smile smile
Embrace your death smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bart it saddens me Aurb has not found the courage to be an hero smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

JKBart
It takes courage, self-understanding and willpower smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The ground reality that his life is meaningless hasn't been fully understood smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Aurbere
Huh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.