World War 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/wwiii-is-shaping-up-in-syria/

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/09/ chinese_aircraft_carrier_and_missile_cruiser_repor
ted_transiting_the_suez_canal.html

I'm guessing 6-12 months before all out world war.

We can all thank Obama for this.

Tzeentch
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/651/480/9f9.jpg

Time-Immemorial
If you don't see a coming world war, you are blind and ignorant, and have your head in the sand, Obama's 1930's foreign policy has failed.

Tzeentch
The pre-requisite for a World War to happen is that the opposing sides have to be at least kind of equal in military capability, fuccboi.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
The pre-requisite for a World War to happen is that the opposing sides have to be at least kind of equal in military capability, fuccboi.

This is coming from you sitting on your keyboard, mean while China, Russia, Syria, Iran are getting ready to take over the entire middle east, cottonpicker.

Time-Immemorial
https://www.rt.com/news/316705-china-syria-isis-fight/

Tzeentch
If you're not contesting the fact that the US would wipe its ass with any of those countries in open warfare then you cede that "taking over the middle east" does not constitute as a world war. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
If you're not contesting the fact that the US would wipe its ass with any of those countries in open warfare then you cede that "taking over the middle east" does not constitute as a world war. thumb up

You realize right now, the US could not wipe the floor with anyone with Obama as president, he allowed this to happen.

Yet you claim "Oh we could wipe them out."

We could not. Not with Obama.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You realize right now, the US could not wipe the floor with anyone. Citation needed. The United States has 10 times as many Aircraft carriers as China and Russia and a significantly larger and more advanced air force. You probably didn't know that though. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
China has already started building its own carriers.

Reading is good.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/satellite-images-suggest-china-building-1st-indigenous-aircraft-carrier-n436741

NewLanceWindu
http://i.imgur.com/4fNVXSr.png

Star428
@Tzeentch: Which won't do us a damn bit of good if Obama's muslim-loving coward ass won't actually use them. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
http://i.imgur.com/4fNVXSr.png

Yes, a world war could never happen again. Suggesting that is more stupid then your picture.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
Which won't do us a damn bit of good if Obama's muslim-loving ass won't actually use them. thumb up

Yea, everyone here thinks Obama can do anything. Maybe he can badger us into submission at home, but he has zero balls internationally.

Proof, Syria.

Time-Immemorial
@Tzeentch: Which won't do us a damn bit of good if Obama's muslim-loving coward ass won't actually use them. thumb up

His "Oh we would wipe them out."

laughing out loud

Obama was shaking hands with the President as he was boating his carrier up the Suez.

NewLanceWindu
Yes, a world war could never happen again. Suggesting that is more stupid then your picture.

Not in this nuclear age and not using nuclear weapons. They are nothing more than bragging rights at this point. All countries involved know the consequences of even one nuclear bomb being used. The end of us all. What's the point in "winning" if you're not alive to reap the fruits.

Time-Immemorial
Your joking yourself if that is the only war that could happen.

Look up MAD. till then, you are rusty on your nuclear weapons knowledge.

Tzeentch
@Tzeentch: Which won't do us a damn bit of good if Obama's muslim-loving coward ass won't actually use them. thumb up If the United States doesn't go to war with this coalition, then it's not a World ****ing War is it? You can't have a World War without opposing super-powers. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
China has already started building its own carriers.

Reading is good.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/satellite-images-suggest-china-building-1st-indigenous-aircraft-carrier-n436741 Which is going to take decades to match the US' fleet. If this hypothetical world war is taking place decades from now, how is the war Obama's fault you autist?

Time-Immemorial
Lol Decades. You really are slow. They can pump those out faster then you think.

It took the Ronald Reagan 3 years. Which is one of the largest ever built.

Decades.laughing out loud

Obama is afraid to use the military. The rest of the world sees his weakness and is pouncing on it and embarrassing him, shaking his hand and slapping him in the face.

BackFire
Second link in OP doesn't work.

Lestov16
Wait, so the logic here is that to avoid a WWIII with Russia, China, and Iran, we should directly attack Iran instead of negotiate, thus provoking Russia and China and thus starting WWIII.....

Um....

Time-Immemorial
Copy paste for that link isnt working.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chinese+carrier+in+suez&oq=chinese+carrier+in+suez&aqs=chrome..69i57.8042j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

Bardock42
Lol Decades. You really are slow. They can pump those out faster then you think.

It took the Ronald Reagan 3 years. Which is one of the largest ever built.

Decades.laughing out loud

Obama is afraid to use the military. The rest of the world sees his weakness and is pouncing on it and embarrassing him, shaking his hand and slapping him in the face.

You live in a simplistic world where military strength and action is the only valid international relationship, and are therefore blind to the Obama administrations strength in diplomacy. You would prefer a guns-blazing approach to it, that frankly created the whole mess we currently have in the Middle East under Bush.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
You live in a simplistic world where military strength and action is the only valid international relationship, and are therefore blind to the Obama administrations strength in diplomacy. You would prefer a guns-blazing approach to it, that frankly created the whole mess we currently have in the Middle East under Bush.

Tell me what Obama's diplomacy has done in Syria and the middle east? Besides alienate our allies, and band our enemies together who are about to take over.

Obama failed

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424873/syria-russia-iran-united-states-enemies-obama

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
Wait, so the logic here is that to avoid a WWIII with Russia, China, and Iran, we should directly attack Iran instead of negotiate, thus provoking Russia and China and thus starting WWIII.....

Um....

Or we could just not do the nuke deal. Interesting how that works for a small brain child like yourself.

Tzeentch
It took the Ronald Reagan 3 years. Which is one of the largest ever built.1. The United States is also the richest and most technologically advanced country in the world, with logistical capabilities that's decades ahead of China's.

2. Even if China could build one carrier per three years, that's still a minimum of 27 years to reach America's current fleet of 10. That's almost three decades. How ****ing bad at math are you?

3. Even with carriers, US military aircraft outnumbers the Chinese airforce 7 to 1.

Do you do even a little research and critical thinking before you make retarded claims, or do you just spout this shit instinctively?

Bardock42
Syria is a tricky situation and the US, like Russia as well now, has decided to use airstrikes to try to work it out. Admittedly the idea to help strengthen the rebels seems to have been a failure, so now there's a real issue of who to back and what to do that is in the best interest of the United States.

In the Middle East generally though he was able to bring different actors together to broker a deal with Iran that would be beneficial for all parties involved, ultimately perhaps laying the ground work to bring Iran back into the International Community in a more friendly way (it's sort of the Vietnam thing, military intervention completely failed, the US economy and culture on the other hand has made it a safe, prime destination for tourists now...)

Star428
Tell me what Obama's diplomacy has done in Syria and the middle east? Besides alienate our allies, and band our enemies together who are about to take over.

Obama failed

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424873/syria-russia-iran-united-states-enemies-obama

Actually, I"d say Obama hasn't failed. He's done a damn fine job of weakening America and our allies. Which is exactly what he really wanted to do while claiming he's a "Christian" but clearly favoring the murdering Islamic religion over Christianity. LMAO.

I'll be so damn glad when he's finally gone and we get a strong republican in office who actually loves and respects our republic. Which we most certainly will get during next election. I"m tired of looking at that American and Christian-hating ****er .

Bardock42
Actually, I"d say Obama hasn't failed. He's done a damn fine job of weakening America and our allies. Which is exactly what he really wanted to do while claiming he's a "Christian" but clearly favoring the murdering Islamic religion over Christianity. LMAO.

I'll be so damn glad when he's finally gone and we get a strong republican in office who actually loves and respects our republic. I"m tired of looking at that American and Christian-hating ****er .

What will you do if, god forbid, Hillary becomes president?

Slay
Do you do even a little research and critical thinking before you make retarded claims, or do you just spout this shit instinctively?

Do you even have to ask this?

Time-Immemorial
1. The United States is also the richest and most technologically advanced country in the world, with logistical capabilities that's decades ahead of China's.

2. Even if China could build one carrier per three years, that's still a minimum of 27 years to reach America's current fleet of 10. That's almost three decades. How ****ing bad at math are you?

3. Even with carriers, US military aircraft outnumbers the Chinese airforce 7 to 1.

1. So? Are you suggesting the rest of the world has no power?

2. You think they can only build one carrier per three yearslaughing out loud Guess you don't remember how many we built after pearl harbor after we lost all of them. So better at math then your cherrypicking ass.

3. I don't recall just talking about China. And your clueless again.

Star428
Or we could just not do the nuke deal. Interesting how that works for a small brain child like yourself.

thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Syria is a tricky situation and the US, like Russia as well now, has decided to use airstrikes to try to work it out. Admittedly the idea to help strengthen the rebels seems to have been a failure, so now there's a real issue of who to back and what to do that is in the best interest of the United States.

In the Middle East generally though he was able to bring different actors together to broker a deal with Iran that would be beneficial for all parties involved, ultimately perhaps laying the ground work to bring Iran back into the International Community in a more friendly way (it's sort of the Vietnam thing, military intervention completely failed, the US economy and culture on the other hand has made it a safe, prime destination for tourists now...)

So you agree Obama failed in Syria, nice downplaying with the "tricky part."

Bardock42
1. The United States is also the richest and most technologically advanced country in the world, with logistical capabilities that's decades ahead of China's.

Why do people unironically try to have discussions with Supra?

Time-Immemorial
What will you do if, god forbid, Hillary becomes president?

Thats like me asking you, "What will you do when you get diagnosed with coronary arterial blockage?"

Bardock42
So you agree Obama failed in Syria, nice downplaying with the "tricky part."

Failed in what way? I suppose the same way that Putin failed.

Slay
Thats like me asking you, "What will you do when you get diagnosed with coronary arterial blockage?"
So you think Hillary will become president then?

That or you don't get how comparisons work.

Time-Immemorial

Putin failed in Syria?laughing out loud

News to me, got a link?

Star428

EXactly. LOL. Or asking, what will you do when Hell freezes over? laughing

Time-Immemorial
EXactly. LOL. Or asking, what will youdo when Hell freezes over? laughing

My question to bardock was more based current events.

Time-Immemorial

Reading is good.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/30/us-usa-obama-doctrine-idUSKCN0RU0B920150930

Slay
Except it's very likely that B42 will be diagnosed with coronary arterial blockage. You two really are daft.

Bardock42
1. So? Are you suggesting the rest of the world has no power?

2. You think they can only build one carrier per three yearslaughing out loud Guess you don't remember how many we built after pearl harbor after we lost all of them. So better at math then your cherrypicking ass.

3. I don't recall just talking about China. And your clueless again.

The US and its allies have far more power. Even if, for some reason, China would want to fight a war against the US, which is absurd anyways.

Also, there were 0 Aircraft Carriers destroyed at Pearl Harbor.

Bardock42
Putin failed in Syria?laughing out loud

News to me, got a link?

He failed in the same way Obama did, i.e. there is no clear outcome of the crisis now, and they are trying to steer it in their preferred direction with airstrikes.

Time-Immemorial
We lost 8 battle ships at pearl, we built them all back within a few years. This was 1940's. Saying China can't pump our carriers is like saying they can't make money. I love the downplaying when it comes to other countries capabilities, and the reliant on "oh the US is so powerful." Obama has downgraded our military to the point where these countries are not afraid of anything.

Time-Immemorial
He failed in the same way Obama did, i.e. there is no clear outcome of the crisis now, and they are trying to steer it in their preferred direction with airstrikes.

So he just got there and he has already failed?

Nice trolling.

Then there is the ground invasion coming.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3255876/Russia-pouring-gasoline-fire-Syria-s-civil-war-says-America-Putin-defies-West-drops-bombs-non-ISIS-forces-fighting-Assad.html

Time-Immemorial
The US and its allies have far more power. Even if, for some reason, China would want to fight a war against the US, which is absurd anyways.

Clueless as usual living in a dream world where everyone's intentions are good an no one wants more power.

laughing out loud

People thought Hilter had good intentions too.

Bardock42
Clueless as usual living in a dream world where everyone's intentions are good an no one wants more power.

laughing out loud

People thought Hilter had good intentions too.

On the contrary, I do know that people want more power, and I am not a child that thinks only war and military conquest increase power, so I realise that China, because it wants more power, would never ever ever start a war with the United States in the current military reality.

Time-Immemorial
You keep dodging this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-Assad.html

BackFire
Broken link again.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial 1. So? Are you suggesting the rest of the world has no power?The four factions (because Hezbollah isn't even a full country) have nowhere near as much "power" as the United States alone, nevermind its allies.

Kill yourself. The aircraft carriers of today are a thousand times more advanced, and require far more resources and technological know-how than the carriers built during WW2. This is obvious to anyone with higher mental capacities than a 2nd grader.

The United States by itself has twice as many military aircraft and 5 times as many aircraft carriers as all four of the factions you've named combined. The United States alone, not counting any of its allies.

Your "World War 3 in 6-12 months!" claim is retarded. Do the world a favor and don't ever procreate.

Star428
...and all of that still doesn't change the fact that the most powerful military on the planet is led by an incompetent coward who probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

BackFire
...and all of that still doesn't change the fact that the most powerful military on the planet is led by an incompetent coward who probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Good thing he's not a soldier then, huh?

Tzeentch
...and all of that still doesn't change the fact that the most powerful military on the planet is led by an incompetent coward who probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. And that means absolutely nothing because by the time a World War 3 scenario could ever become viable, Obama will have been out of office for years.

Unless you're the type of sister-****ing paranoid red-neck fuccboi who thinks that the "incompetent coward" is simultaneously some kind of machiavellian ubermensch who's going to dissolve the government and become America's immortal emperor.

Tzeentch
To fan the autism flames in this thread, here's a nice shiny anti-US propaganda vid made by Russia recently.

JLesB4EQQrI

jaden101
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/wwiii-is-shaping-up-in-syria/

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/09/ chinese_aircraft_carrier_and_missile_cruiser_repor
ted_transiting_the_suez_canal.html

I'm guessing 6-12 months before all out world war.

We can all thank Obama for this.

I bet you $100,000 there is no world war in the next 12 months starting from today.

Star428
Originally posted by jaden101
I bet you $100,000 there is no world war in the next 12 months starting from today.

Well, that's a win-win bet for you isn't it? If you're right, you win a 100 grand. IF you're wrong, then it's likely TI or you or perhaps even both of you won't be around so you will never have to pay up or listen to TI say "I told you so".

jaden101
Well, that's a win-win bet for you isn't it? If you're right, you win a 100 grand. IF you're wrong, then it's likely TI or you or perhaps even both of you won't be around so you will never have to pay up or listen to TI say "I told you so".

If he's so confident he's right he will be a man and take the bet. He won't though.

Star428
I just don't see any point in accepting a bet when there's no possible way you can collect if you win it. You'd be taking all the risk for virtually no reward. Besides, I don't think TI would actually want to win that bet anyway.

jaden101
If he doesn't take the bet then he's exactly like Obama. Talks a good game but when it comes to the crunch he doesn't back it up with action.

Genesis-Soldier
i don't think the fighting would last long. the after effects will be felt the longest but given how todays warfare is not just dealt with bullets but infomation and computers... well we have potential to really **** things up

Robtard
LoL @ this thread, good job; thanks for the entertainment.

Surtur
Well if it takes a year to happen then Obama won't be in office by the time it rolls around. Or he will just be getting out of office. Thus if WW3 somehow happened it is doubtful Obama would play that large a role.

I'd question the intelligence of any country that thinks they could win a war against us. I mean we know Iran thinks they can..but those people aren't exactly bastions of sanity and logic.

If another war is going to happen soon then all the more reason for Donald Trump to not be allowed anywhere near the presidency.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Surtur
Well if it takes a year to happen then Obama won't be in office by the time it rolls around. Or he will just be getting out of office. Thus if WW3 somehow happened it is doubtful Obama would play that large a role.

I'd question the intelligence of any country that thinks they could win a war against us. I mean we know Iran thinks they can..but those people aren't exactly bastions of sanity and logic.

If another war is going to happen soon then all the more reason for Donald Trump to not be allowed anywhere near the presidency.

You really think Iran thinks it could win a war against the US?

Tattoos N Scars

Russia has more nukes. Putin might be crazy enough to use them. Even in a conventional war, those nations massively outnumber us. We would have to reinstate the draft to keep up with numbers. The US could very well lose that war. If we didn't lose, would have more loss of life then what we seen in any World War combined.

Tattoos N Scars
It's those pesky blood moons.

Surtur
You really think Iran thinks it could win a war against the US?

The Supreme Leader certainly thinks so.

Star428
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Russia has more nukes. Putin might be crazy enough to use them. Even in a conventional war, those nations massively outnumber us. We would have to reinstate the draft to keep up with numbers. The US could very well lose that war. If we didn't lose, would have more loss of life then what we seen in any World War combined.

LOL. There's no way in Hell the U.S. would lose a conventional war with anybody. I don't even think our current inept leader could screw it up considering how much more powerful we are than the #2 power. And it doesn't really matter if Putin has more nukes because if he fires just one at us then we will fire all of ours at him and wipe out his entire country and probably most of the world will be wiped-out too from a nuclear winter.

Tattoos N Scars
Iran is delusional to believe they could defeat America by themselves, unless they plan to use EMP to knock out our power grid

Star428
Yes, I"ve been saying that for a while (an EMP is only way for anybody to beat the U.S.).

Tattoos N Scars
LOL. There's no way in Hell the U.S. would lose a conventional war with anybody. I don't even think our current inept leader could screw it up considering how much more powerful we are than the #2 power. And it doesn't really matter if Putin has more nukes because if he fires just one at us then we will fire all of ours at him and wipe out his entire country and probably most of the world will be wiped-out too from a nuclear winter.

It would be MAD. We wouldn't survive a nuclear exchange either. Don't misunderstand me, the US does have the superior military. I was only referencing the potential China, Russia, Arab coalition sim a conventional war with the U.S. America may win but we would take sustaintial losses.

Star428
Oh, yes, I know we wouldn't survive either.

Tzeentch
Russia has more nukes. Putin might be crazy enough to use them. Even in a conventional war, those nations massively outnumber us. We would have to reinstate the draft to keep up with numbers. The US could very well lose that war. If we didn't lose, would have more loss of life then what we seen in any World War combined. Putin is as likely to use nuclear weapons as any American leader.

Robtard
Less likely, he's worth billions and can probably stay in office for as long as he likes. Why risk that by launching a nuke.

Tattoos N Scars
Never know though. He could snap and make Stalin look like a saint.

Robtard
Even if he were to "snap" the high ranking military and political people around wouldn't go along with an actual madman launching nukes.

This is of course unless Putin has sole and complete control of Russia's nuclear armaments?

Tzeentch
So could Bush/Obama/whoever becomes the next President.

Tattoos N Scars
Putin has stated he loves to punch, fight, fu@k.

Flyattractor
And The U.S leader ship as of right now just likes to drop trou and get fu@k up the ass. Then smile and ask for another.

clubcrawllasveg
I hope World War 3 won't happen.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by clubcrawllasveg
I hope World War 3 won't happen.

I agree. However, humanity will never, entirely get along with each other. Wars will be fought over race , religion, and politics. WW3 will happen eventually.

Bentley
I agree. However, humanity will never, entirely get along with each other. Wars will be fought over race , religion, and politics. WW3 will happen eventually.

I hope it happens in another planet after we've colonized space.

Just after the second Interplanetary War 131

Surtur
Most people don't want war to happen. Unless you're Professor James Moriarty or something.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/politics/russian-missiles-syria-landed-iran/

Lol, this is what happens when you dont have American made products.

Good job bombing your allies, Russia.

Time-Immemorial
Pentagon admits NK has Nukes capable of hitting us.

Who were all those people here that said they didn't have them?

http://time.com/4065771/nuclear-weapon-north-korea-strike-us/

Tzeentch
Can you point out even a single person on this site who has claimed that North Korea doesn't/didn't have nukes?

Time-Immemorial
No everyone knows they have nukes, the liberals downplayed and said they could not reach us. Guess what, they can.

Tzeentch
Can you point out even a single person on this site who has claimed that North Korea's nukes couldn't reach the United States?

Time-Immemorial
Pretty sure it was One of the liberal downplaying bandwagonneers.

Surtur
Remember it is the Russians that are the ones who have trouble hitting targets with missiles.

Tattoos N Scars
NK wouldn't have the guts to hit us with a nuclear weapon. We turn them into a radioactive wasteland.

Stoic
I found this to be very interesting.
----------------------------------------

China's Revenge: The end of the dollar

CIA Insider Breaks Silence on Global Currency Wars

Should China's plan to position the Yuan as a world reserve currency serve as a warning sign that something much more dangerous is approaching?

According to Jim Rickards, the CIA's Asymmetric Warfare Advisor, the answer is yes.

In a startling interview he reveals that all 16 U.S. Intelligence Agencies have begun to prepare for World War III.

Making matters worse, his colleagues believe it could begin within the next 6 months.

However, the ground zero location for this global conflict is what makes his interview a must-see for every American.

http://moneymorning.com/ext/articles/rickards/chinese-plan-to-destroy-us-dollar.php?iris=408786&iris=408786&ad=353141&campaign=219099

Time-Immemorial
Until the dollar is not the worlds reserve currency and the petrodollar is gone, this kind of stuff doesn't really scare me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.