Cin Drallig & Serra Keto Run The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
They get video game feats.

Warmup: Zett Jukassa

1. The Inquisitor

2. Praven

3. Darth Angral

4. Luminara Unduli & Barriss Offee

5. Kit Fisto

6. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Boss: General Grievous (sabers only)

SunRazer
Not sure where they stop, to be honest. The concept art of the RotS video game states that Anakin was initially slated to face both Cin and Serra at once, whom would've required "all of his fury" to beat. As I understand it, people here generally accept Knightfall Anakin as the strongest non-amped incarnation of Anakin, so yeah, that would probably put the duo above Obi-Wan.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by SunRazer
Not sure where they stop, to be honest. The concept art of the RotS video game states that Anakin was initially slated to face both Cin and Serra at once, whom would've required "all of his fury" to beat. As I understand it, people here generally accept Knightfall Anakin as the strongest non-amped incarnation of Anakin, so yeah, that would probably put the duo above Obi-Wan.

Hmph, that fight should have totally happened in the movies too. << I wanted to see Nick's fighting skill since he came up with the lightsaber combat that was integrated into the lore.

Deronn_solo
Fisto.

carthage
Drallig was extremely difficult in the game, with his assistant I don't know. I doubt Kenobi stops him Drallig given his speed

FreshestSlice
Isn't Drallig stated to have fallen after a few strikes? The RotS game isn't the best way to gauge him.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Isn't Drallig stated to have fallen after a few strikes? The RotS game isn't the best way to gauge him.

They are given game feats according to the OP.

FreshestSlice
I realize. I haven't played the game in a loooooong time. How march of their duel is actually outside of gameplay?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I realize. I haven't played the game in a loooooong time. How march of their duel is actually outside of gameplay?

A few cutscenes here and there, Drallig really pushes Anakin though and kinda has him on the backfoot till the end where he dies via saber throw. Which looking at it, seems kinda retarded but there ya go.

https://youtu.be/RfW4vK-Fu1A?t=191

FreshestSlice
Not really seeing anything there too impressive, tbh.

Lord Stark
The duo clears. Hell Drallig alone is likely Kenobi-level with game feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.