TOR vs PT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Darth Marr, Darth Jadus and darth Hadra vs Darth Maul, DS Vos and Savage opress
Who wins?

SunRazer
Hadra seems like a weak link here. Savage takes her down unless her Lightning is powerful enough to delay him.

This comes down to whether Jadus can make use of his superior Force power to dispose of Maul or Vos. If he can, his team takes it. Otherwise, he's getting swiftly outdueled by either of his vastly more skilled opponents, and as good as Marr is, he's probably going to fall to Maul in a good fight. Even assuming he rivals Maul, he isn't able to take on both Maul and Vos at once, let alone carrying the slack for Hadra against Vos as well.

SunRazer
I meant "Hadra against Savage" in my last sentence. lol

Total Warrior
I think Hadra could be as strong as Savage or maybe even slighty stronger. Wasn't she able to put up a great fight against the hero? (didn't play that mission,i'm just reading on wookipedia)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's not substantiated, no.

Nephthys
Hadra is the weakest, Jadus is the strongest. It comes down to who manages to pull this off in the best timeframe

carthage
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.