Weakest DBGT being that can replicate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which 2 DBGT beings can replicate what Beerus and Goku did during their fight?

The weakest character in GT that fan replicate said showing.

Jmanghan
.-.

bbrem123
None can come even close

Galan007
This is a loaded question, and carver knows it (shows you how childish some can be.)

The events of DBS ep.12 represent the first time a quantifiable feat beyond the planetary-tier has ever occurred in the mythos... So obviously it's impossible to guess which characters can duplicate it. srsly

StiltmanFTW
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VzvBJeQoNpc/UMNvHlwt1MI/AAAAAAAAGQ0/Ns8qDDebJoA/s1600/screenshotfo8.png

and

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/22757/412630-KrillinOldStanding.jpg

Kento
Mr. Satan. Cause he's the strongest character ever. The rest just use tricks to look strong.

bbrem123
I dont think that is the point Galan. He is just proving that GT is inferior to DBS. Which it obviously is.

Ridley_Prime
General Rilldo.

Galan007
Originally posted by bbrem123
I dont think that is the point Galan. He is just proving that GT is inferior to DBS. Which it obviously is. We already knew that, based on the events of ep.12 + the slew of threads/responses that have ensued since its release... We didn't need another bait-thread on the subject.

It's just spamming at this point. carver will try to act like he's totally innocent/oblivious, as always, but his intent is perfectly clear.

Demonic Phoenix
Wait, so GT characters are no longer ridiculously powerful compared to canon characters?

(I haven't kept up with Super or the new movies)

Kento
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Wait, so GT characters are no longer ridiculously powerful compared to canon characters?

(I haven't kept up with Super or the new movies) Feat wise, nope. Not when Goku and Beerus destroying the universe with their clashes.

Demonic Phoenix
Lol seriously? Damn.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Galan007
We already knew that, based on the events of ep.12 + the slew of threads/responses that have ensued since its release... We didn't need another bait-thread on the subject.

It's just spamming at this point. carver will try to act like he's totally innocent/oblivious, as always, but his intent is perfectly clear. Agreed. I am assuming he was annoyed with all the GT spamming and other discrediting the feat in general.

SSJGGogeta
This is a loaded question, and carver knows it (shows you how childish some can be.)

The events of DBS ep.12 represent the first time a quantifiable feat beyond the planetary-tier has ever occurred in the mythos... So obviously it's impossible to guess which characters can duplicate it. srsly

^ This.

Going by scaling, the GT characters should still be a lot stronger than even the Super characters, so far.

But the simple lack of feats on GT's part can't stretch that far. The feats in GT are planet level, while Super is literally CASUAL universe level at this point. Too big of a gap to say that they just don't have feats at this point, imo.

We already knew that, based on the events of ep.12 + the slew of threads/responses that have ensued since its release... We didn't need another bait-thread on the subject.

It's just spamming at this point. carver will try to act like he's totally innocent/oblivious, as always, but his intent is perfectly clear.

Yup.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

(I haven't kept up with Super or the new movies)

Not any more. It could still be scaled that way, by simple statements and power scaling, but Goku and Beerus in DB Super can literally universe bust in three PUNCHES.

Unfortunately for Goku though, he still has limits. Therefor, Superman, who has no limits, would win.

bbrem123
Superman would not win. Wtf. Of course Supeman has limits. Also I am confused SSGGogeta. Do you think DBS or GT is superior. Pretty sure I saw you say GT was.

SSJGGogeta
Superman would not win. Wtf. Of course Supeman has limits. Also I am confused SSGGogeta. Do you think DBS or GT is superior. Pretty sure I saw you say GT was.

I was obviously being sarcastic. Or at least I hope it was obvious. But no, Superman would lose Goten.

And with simple scaling, GT is superior. Far and away.

But the scaling can't make up for the differences in feats. GT is planetary, by feats. DBS is multiversal now, by feats.

bbrem123
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I was obviously being sarcastic. Or at least I hope it was obvious. But no, Superman would lose Goten.

And with simple scaling, GT is superior. Far and away.

But the scaling can't make up for the differences in feats. GT is planetary, by feats. DBS is multiversal now, by feats. ahh Gotcha. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
ahh Gotcha. thumb up

Glad we cleared that up. thumb up

GT is no longer cannon by any stretch, and shouldn't even be compared to DBS or even DBZ in context.

If it was though, the GT characters would be much stronger than the DBS characters, and they would have multiversal, probably even omniversal, feats.

But they don't, because GT is practically dust in the wind at this point.

bbrem123
That is where I dont agree.

If they were that strong we would have seen feats like at least once or during the Omega/SSJ4 Gogeta fight. Their clashes were not even close to the one Beerus and Goku had. DBS is inconsistent with the numbers they spit out. Making all these calculations meaningless.

SSJGGogeta
That is where I dont agree.

If they were that strong we would have seen feats like at least once or during the Omega/SSJ4 Gogeta fight. Their clashes were not even close to the one Beerus and Goku had. DBS is inconsistent with the numbers they spit out. Making all these calculations meaningless.

What are you trying to say here?

I just said that GT was weaker, because it is no longer consistent enough to even be compared to DBZ or DBS.

But the numbers are still accurate. It's just that GT shouldn't even exist, not to mention the fact that it doesn't give any feats at all, and characters like Great Ape Baby Vegeta even struggled to planet bust, when Goku and Beerus struggled to NOT universe bust, lol.

bbrem123
What are you trying to say here?

I just said that GT was weaker, because it is no longer consistent enough to even be compared to DBZ or DBS.

But the numbers are still accurate. It's just that GT shouldn't even exist, not to mention the fact that it doesn't give any feats at all, and characters like Great Ape Baby Vegeta even struggled to planet bust, when Goku and Beerus struggled to NOT universe bust, lol. I must be miss understanding you. You said GT is weaker. But the numbers don't lie and by the numbers GT is superior. You know that makes absolutely no sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong though with how I interpreted it.

SSJGGogeta
I must be miss understanding you. You said GT is weaker. But the numbers don't lie and by the numbers GT is superior. You know that makes absolutely no sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong though with how I interpreted it.

You clearly have no idea what's going on here; so let me make this as simple as possible for you.

The numbers are correct. If someone who didn't use godly ki, say like Goten or Trunks, got the point one day where they were stronger than Super Buu in their base forms, then they would be stronger than current Whiss and Beerus as SSJ1's. This is fact, as Beerus is AT BEST, 100 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku. Meaning that anyone who is MORE than 100 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku would ALSO be more powerful than Beerus.

Still with me?

The entire series of GT is what is known as an inconsistency. Since the lack of feats is too great to bridge the gap between DBS's universe level feats, and GT's planetary feats, we no longer take it into consideration, meaning that things stated in it are no longer taken at face value, even for itself as a series.

This means that while the numbers put GT above DBS, GT simply has a lack of feats too large to compensate for the numbers it uses.

However, the numbers are still applicable. That's the thing about math, it doesn't get retconned, even if a series does.

Do you understand now?

StiltmanFTW
Superman would not win. Wtf. Of course Supeman has limits.

People are mocking what Deathbattle said.

bbrem123
You clearly have no idea what's going on here; so let me make this as simple as possible for you.

The numbers are correct. If someone who didn't use godly ki, say like Goten or Trunks, got the point one day where they were stronger than Super Buu in their base forms, then they would be stronger than current Whiss and Beerus as SSJ1's. This is fact, as Beerus is AT BEST, 100 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku. Meaning that anyone who is MORE than 100 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku would ALSO be more powerful than Beerus.

Still with me?

The entire series of GT is what is known as an inconsistency. Since the lack of feats is too great to bridge the gap between DBS's universe level feats, and GT's planetary feats, we no longer take it into consideration, meaning that things stated in it are no longer taken at face value, even for itself as a series.

This means that while the numbers put GT above DBS, GT simply has a lack of feats too large to compensate for the numbers it uses.

However, the numbers are still applicable. That's the thing about math, it doesn't get retconned, even if a series does.

Do you understand now? I get it. I'm just proving that the numbers have so sway to anything. Making them completely worthless. Why even us them at all?

SSJGGogeta
I get it. I'm just proving that the numbers have so sway to anything. Making them completely worthless. Why even us them at all?

We don't use them. confused

There is no reason to. I'm simply pointing out that the calculations were correct, and the only reason that they are no longer valid, is because GT itself is no longer valid.

So while someone could still argue that GT is stronger, based on scaling from the numbers, they simply don't have the feats to back it, making it inconsistent.

But the numbers are still applicable. That's all I'm saying here. thumb up

bbrem123
We don't use them. confused

There is no reason to. I'm simply pointing out that the calculations were correct, and the only reason that they are no longer valid, is because GT itself is no longer valid.

So while someone could still argue that GT is stronger, based on scaling from the numbers, they simply don't have the feats to back it, making it inconsistent.

But the numbers are still applicable. That's all I'm saying here. thumb up

Of course the calculations were correct. The theory to how powerful GT characters are from said calculations is what is incorrect. Which in essences makes the numbers completely worthless.

If GT and DBS were in the same Universe who would win iyo?

ares834
If DBS retroactively makes DBZ characters more powerful that's irrelevant to GT.

SSJGGogeta
Of course the calculations were correct. The theory to how powerful GT characters are from said calculations is what is incorrect. Which in essences makes the numbers completely worthless.

If GT and DBS were in the same Universe who would win iyo?

I'm pushing this so much, because you always say how godly ki can't be affected by regular ki. And it definitely can.

And if GT was cannon to DBS, and took place afterword, and GT base Goku was still stronger than Super Buu was in DBZ, then yes, GT would be stronger than DBS. They would also have better feats.

bbrem123
See that is wrong. That is why you can't trust the numbers. They dont match up to he feats. You would still have GT doing planetary feats. They are just not in the same league.

Im not saying if it was canon. I am saying if the characters both existed in the same universe as they have been shown, regardless of when they take place. You think GT is superior? Your reasoning is the numbers right?

That is where you are wrong. You put to much value in the numbers when the feats obviously do not back them up and make they actually usable.

StiltmanFTW
I'll laugh if DBS SSJGSSJ Goku still goes down to that laser cheapshot laughing out loud

bbrem123
Oh man I would not be able to contain myself ha.

StiltmanFTW
Sad thing is, they are likely to leave that part intact...

SSJGGogeta
See that is wrong. That is why you can't trust the numbers. They dont match up to he feats. You would still have GT doing planetary feats. They are just not in the same league.

Im not saying if it was canon. I am saying if the characters both existed in the same universe as they have been shown, regardless of when they take place. You think GT is superior? Your reasoning is the numbers right?

That is where you are wrong. You put to much value in the numbers when the feats obviously do not back them up and make they actually usable.

This is a waste of my time. Like teaching quantum physics to a chimp.

Bentley
I was obviously being sarcastic.

When people react to your obvious sarcasm taking it seriously you have to start to wonder if your regular opinions aren't a bit too hardcore mmm

bbrem123
hahahaha^ the kid has the most idiotic views and he is an ass on top of it. Im not even gonna waste my time on him.

bbrem123
This is a waste of my time. Like teaching quantum physics to a chimp. Thanks for conceding thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Bentley
When people react to your obvious sarcasm taking it seriously you have to start to wonder if your regular opinions aren't a bit too hardcore mmm

Nah, I just chock it up to them being stupid, for not being able to understand blatant sarcasm.

You clearly areN'T a dumb ass though, Bentley. thumb up

bbrem123
Originally posted by Bentley

Time-Immemorial
This is a waste of my time. Like teaching quantum physics to a chimp.

Reported.

Time-Immemorial
So not one person here agree's with Gogeta, but he says everyone does while at the same time says everyone else is wrong.

Go figure.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So not one person here agree's with Gogeta, but he says everyone does while at the same time says everyone else is wrong.

Go figure.

How have you not understood that we're agreeing here?

Time-Immemorial
Good, glad you conceeded that DBS rolfstomps your fanboy GT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.