Abraxas Vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i59.tinypic.com/ra8077.jpg

vs

http://i62.tinypic.com/4g6yid.jpg

BeyonderGod
Spectre stomps...he is above Galactus in both power and abilities.

zopzop
Unless it's a fully powered Spectre, Abraxas stomps.

Cogito
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Spectre stomps...he is above Galactus in both power and abilities. As was Abraxas

It would take a very high end Spectre to beat Abraxas, presumably (Abraxas doesn't really have clear feats). Spectre doesn't destroy universes by being in their general vicinity.

Galan007
Does Abraxas even have a 'soul'? If not, Spectre hasn't a chance. vin

operator616
Originally posted by Cogito
As was Abraxas

It would take a very high end Spectre to beat Abraxas, presumably (Abraxas doesn't really have clear feats). Spectre doesn't destroy universes by being in their general vicinity.

Hal-Spectre was creating universes unintentionally at one point. Around that same time it was stated that Hal-Spectre is far away from being full-powered.

Genii96
abraxas was collapsing universes by approaching them,and crushing the multiverse by walking around,this has to be a very very high end spectre to win. plus he dosent have a soul too

abhilegend
Spectre ate king of tears who had no soul either.

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
Spectre ate king of tears who had no soul either. Spectre ate KoT(in its infancy) in an effort to contain it... Which ended up failing miserably.

Ultimately this was Spectre's conclusion:
http://i.imgur.com/G6W3H07.jpg

KoT couldn't be judged, because it had no soul. We saw the same result when Spectre attempted to judge Nekron. Granted, Spectre can still try to fight these forces--he just cannot render a formal judgement against them.

abhilegend
That's Hal as Spectre who was going through his spirit of redemption phase which weakened him.

Corrigan had no problem eating it and containing it.

That's just a silly restriction Johns placed on Spectre as he really seemed to hate the character. It's an outlier rather than norm.

Phantom Stranger is neither dead, alive or in between and doesn't has a soul either. Spectre can still affect him.

Galan007
Oh Corrigan definitely had problems when he tried to eat KoT, lol. But again: Spectre can certainly fight the soulless--he just cannot render a formal judgement against them. That's all I'm saying. smile

Hal-Spectre shitting out universes is much more of an outlier than him being unable to affect the soulless, but you didn't seem to have a problem with that getting brought up right out of the gate... g007-psyduck

On that note, when was it stated that PS has no soul? I would have thought the exact opposite, actually. mmm

abhilegend
In Blackest Night, the black rings scanned him and found that he was neither dead nor alive or anything in between.

Galan007
Oh okay, you're talking about pre-Flashpoint PS. I thought something new had been revealed about current PS.

DarkSaint85
New 52 def has a soul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.