Superman vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
The same Tyrant that stomped those heralds has killed Lois in front of superman, superman attacks, what happens?

psycho gundam
http://www.jaredpereira.com/wp-content/uploads/FuneralForAFriend-Poster-Art.jpg

zopzop
@psycho gundam
ROFLMMFAO

DTM
HA, that picture says it all, Id say. smile

burrrrrr
laughing out loud

One-Punch
Originally posted by psycho gundam
laughing

Mindset
laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
@psycho gundam
ROFLMMFAO

You've just joined The House of El.

Let this be your FIRST and LAST offense!

panthergod
lol. Tyrant gets torn apart.

Adam Grimes
Superman wins via pressure points in Tyrant's ass.

Stoic
@psycho gundam
ROFLMMFAO

You joined the House of Ho's?

zopzop
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You've just joined The House of El.

Let this be your FIRST and LAST offense!
scared
Originally posted by Stoic
I had no choice. Brutaal is too awesome. Love the character design.

Star428

LOL. Yeah, right. Like that would EVER happen again.

tkitna

http://advrider.com/styles/advrider_smilies/snork.gif

DarkSaint85
Wait....is DARKSEID at Superman's funeral??

Utrigita

laughing

Insane Titan
Tyrant kills superman with ease

panthergod
Tyrant could even put done a puny chin ridged chump like G- ahem I mean Thanos. He gets torn apart. smile

TheLordofMurder

Complete and utter pwnage!!!

You have just spite stomped this thread!

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn

WATCH YOUR MOUTH, GAMMITE!

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He gave a wonderful eulogy.

Facee
https://screen.yahoo.com/supermans-funeral-000000928.html

Prof. T.C McAbe
If he fights like in Sacrifice he loses, OWAW Mindset wins 9/10.

Star428
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If he fights like in Sacrifice he loses, OWAW Mindset wins 9/10.

Why would he fight like he did in Sacrifice? Is Superman here handicapped/hallucinating the same way he was in Sacrifice?

meep-meep

Only to make sure. He comes back later to desecrate the corpse.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Star428
Why would he fight like he did in Sacrifice? Is Superman here handicapped/hallucinating the same way he was in Sacrifice?

In Sacrifice he was handicapped because he saw DD and not diana, but he was mad with grief over Lois death and didn't fight to the best of his abilities, he was just leashing out, trying to make DD suffer. In OWAW he was focused, calm and out to finish his enemy as fast and efficient as possible.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by panthergod
Tyrant could even put done a puny chin ridged chump like G- ahem I mean Thanos. He gets torn apart. smile you mean the Thanos who's already above superman and Thanos was amped.

But cry more eh chump

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you mean the Thanos who's already above superman and Thanos was amped.

But cry more eh chump
Thanos would break Superman. IT, you see the preview for the upcoming Secret Wars issue in the Ownage thread?

Thanos literally palmed a Thor's head and is manhandling him like a toy.

One_Angry_Scot
Thanos would break Superman. IT, you see the preview for the upcoming Secret Wars issue in the Ownage thread?

Thanos literally palmed a Thor's head and is manhandling him like a toy.

Also had that other Thor that he was holding in his other hand. (unless that's what you meant by the "manhandling him like a toy"wink.

zopzop
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Also had that other Thor that he was holding in his other hand. (unless that's what you meant by the "manhandling him like a toy"wink.
Yeah, the fourth scan you posted from the Secret Wars 6 Preview. Thanos treats high heralds like toys.

JBL
In Sacrifice he was handicapped because he saw DD and not diana, but he was mad with grief over Lois death and didn't fight to the best of his abilities, he was just leashing out, trying to make DD suffer. In OWAW he was focused, calm and out to finish his enemy as fast and efficient as possible. Trying to kill someone has now turned to fighting handicapped? Lol.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Trying to kill someone has now turned to fighting handicapped? Lol.

facepalm

Seeing someone else, who is bigger etc and has differen't abilities/skills is the handicap.

Star428
facepalm

Seeing someone else, who is bigger etc and has differen't abilities/skills is the handicap.

Exactly. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

burrrrrr
The only thing Superman can win here is a popularity contest...and well, maybe a beauty contest because Tyrant is an ugly MF.

Insane Titan

But cry more eh chump can you link me to it?

JBL
Originally posted by Star428
Exactly. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. let's make this simple. Superman has fought both WW and DD. It makes no difference at all how he fights here because he does not know how tyrant fights so its a mute point you superfans are trying to make. He can fight like in sacrifice or OWAW and by the look of responses, he gets murdered.

DarkSaint85
Superman dies.

zopzop
can you link me to it?
Here you go, thanks to One Angry Scot
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Secret Wars #6 Preview

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/24204634_1.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/24204635_2.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/24204636_3.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/24204637_4.jpg

Insane Titan
Cheers Zop

ShadowFyre
He is only fighting one thor, the other is fighting maxima in the background , and the only high herald thors we have seen in secret wars is beta ray bill, runey and destroyer, the rest have been treated as low herald or less. They are more Captain Marvels level.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He is only fighting one thor, the other is fighting maxima in the background , and the only high herald thors we have seen in secret wars is beta ray bill, runey and destroyer, the rest have been treated as low herald or less. They are more Captain Marvels level.

He also is holding another Thor's head in his other hand. Hinting that he's subdued or is in the process of killing that one too.

ShadowFyre
No doubt, Im not downplaying Thanos, just pointing out that Thor is fighyting maxima or whatever in the background. And that these thors are straight fodder so its really not fair comparing them to the real thing. No more than the Hulks we have seen. Anyway. Tyrant wins.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No doubt, Im not downplaying Thanos, just pointing out that Thor is fighyting maxima or whatever in the background. And that these thors are straight fodder so its really not fair comparing them to the real thing. No more than the Hulks we have seen. Anyway. Tyrant wins.

Oh don't worry mate I get you, wasn't implying you were downplaying Thanos or anything.

(I just thought you missed the 2nd Thor that's all).

You are correct also about the Thor's being fodder compared to legit 616 Thor Odinson or Jane Thor.

panthergod

But cry more eh chump
Actually Superman was Thanos level in OWAW-Infinite Crisis era then got an amp post OYL and was subsequently dominating Thanos level and above characters. Darkseid, Despero, Earth Man, Mordru, Etc.

Thanos had that Morg orb but had no physical enhancements. Tyrant the chump failed to take the purple pussy out.

But nice try son.

Insane Titan
Actually Superman was Thanos level in OWAW-Infinite Crisis era then got an amp post OYL and was subsequently dominating Thanos level and above characters. Darkseid, Despero, Earth Man, Mordru, Etc.

Thanos had that Morg orb but had no physical enhancements. Tyrant the chump failed to take the purple pussy out.

But nice try son. Only one person named may be above Thanos lvl at best lol, so you have one showing.

Did you even read the story, it amped EP. You seem to forget Thanos durability is above Supermans.

Haha your Thanos even shines through with every desperate post.

Prof. T.C McAbe

But nice try son.

Only Despero is on Thanos level. Darkseid and Mordru are far far above Thanos.

Genii96
tyrant turns superman to tin foil

h1a8
If this is depowered Tyrant then Superman wins.
He's strong enough to hurt Tyrant and fast enough to avoid attacks and give many hits on Tyrant.

JayDaDon

Well played laughing

burrrrrr

thumb up

Sin I AM

https://38.media.tumblr.com/3c983eaa67d643f71efeadcd9cf706d5/tumblr_inline_nit2rq7pkq1r7urtd.gif

the Darkone

DP Tyrant beat down Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, Gaymende, Legacy like there where gnats; Superman alone would get a$$ raped by this team with no Vaseline, Superman would get beat so bad, can we say comatose

abhilegend
Tyrant got vaporized by a solar system destroying blast.

What a chump!!

Right, surfer fans?

Magnon
Superman wins.

Tyrant isn't quite Darkseid level. Speed and strength ftw.

Insane Titan
Tyrant wins, honestly ppl are way too bias about Superman

Genii96
Originally posted by abhilegend
Tyrant got vaporized by a solar system destroying blast.

What a chump!!

Right, surfer fans?
Are you talking about the hit from the UN? or are you actually trying to imply something?

abhilegend
What do you think?

Genii96
that being destroyed by the UN dosent make anyone a chump?...............any way tyrant flicks superman to death

leonidas
this type of thread only promotes idiocy and trolling and should have been closed 2 pages and 10 posts ago. not sure why it's still open. tyrant wins, obviously. nearly as obviously as this is a pure bait thread.....

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
this type of thread only promotes idiocy and trolling and should have been closed 2 pages and 10 posts ago. not sure why it's still open. tyrant wins, obviously. nearly as obviously as this is a pure bait thread.....

I don't know about that. There are people that believe that Superman would beat up Dark Phoenix, and others that have claimed that he would defeat Abstract level beings because of his speed and punching powaz.

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
this type of thread only promotes idiocy and trolling and should have been closed 2 pages and 10 posts ago. not sure why it's still open. tyrant wins, obviously. nearly as obviously as this is a pure bait thread..... I disagree. Superman is far more powerful any Herald Tyrant fought. Could Tyrant one shot a probe? Could he not be harmed by an attack of that level? Is he fast enough to even hit Superman consistently? Is he fast enough to avoid being seen by Superman as a statue or snail?

burrrrrr
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. Superman is far more powerful any Herald Tyrant fought. Could Tyrant one shot a probe? Could he not be harmed by an attack of that level? Is he fast enough to even hit Superman consistently? Is he fast enough to avoid being seen by Superman as a statue or snail?

laughing out loud

Stoic
I disagree. Superman is far more powerful any Herald Tyrant fought. Could Tyrant one shot a probe? Could he not be harmed by an attack of that level? Is he fast enough to even hit Superman consistently? Is he fast enough to avoid being seen by Superman as a statue or snail?

Is Darkseid, can Darkseid, and how did Darkseid? What about Mongul, and General Eiling?

JBL
I don't know about that. There are people that believe that Superman would beat up Dark Phoenix, and others that have claimed that he would defeat Abstract level beings because of his speed and punching powaz. That mouse (pinky not brain) is one of those that think that. His butthurt shows and shine brighter than a star.

leonidas
oh, i know that. and this kind of thread only perpetuates that type of idiocy, serving as nothing more than a bait thread.....

h1a8
Is Darkseid, can Darkseid, and how did Darkseid? What about Mongul, and General Eiling? This is a forum fight where Superman actually has super speed and super reflexes.

carver9

Somethings wrong with you.

Genii96
are you just figuring that out?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
laughing

h1a8
Somethings wrong with you. prove that Tyrant can one shot a probe and then I'll consider that.

carver9
prove that Tyrant can one shot a probe and then I'll consider that.

Aquaman one shot killed a probe. You need some hard core proof that Aquaman is above Tyrant. General Zod took out 3 probes on his lonesome. Prove that Zod is on Tyrant level. You're literally embarrassing yourself. Stop talking crazy.

meep-meep
laughing

the Darkone
Superman is not faster than Silver Surfer or Gladiator and Tyrant as raped them both; Superman is a herald level character occasional hits trans tier he can be that and still get his a$$ handed to him by Tyrant especially depowered levels. DP Tyrant is sky father level in power and might would get beat down, even OWAW would get eaten alive.

HulkIsHulk
Was thinking the same and what did he say there?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
WATCH YOUR MOUTH, GAMMITE!
Thorite actually

h1a8
Aquaman one shot killed a probe. You need some hard core proof that Aquaman is above Tyrant. General Zod took out 3 probes on his lonesome. Prove that Zod is on Tyrant level. You're literally embarrassing yourself. Stop talking crazy. It was the trident that kill the probe. Who cares about taking out a probe? One shotting them is vastly different. I asked you to prove that Tyrant can one shot a probe, not can he take one out.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superman is not faster than Silver Surfer or Gladiator and Tyrant as raped them both; Superman is a herald level character occasional hits trans tier he can be that and still get his a$$ handed to him by Tyrant especially depowered levels. DP Tyrant is sky father level in power and might would get beat down, even OWAW would get eaten alive. Superman in a forum is faster than both of them were in that particular scene. Why? Because they were not fighting at light speeds or above.

burrrrrr
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superman is not faster than Silver Surfer or Gladiator and Tyrant as raped them both; Superman is a herald level character occasional hits trans tier he can be that and still get his a$$ handed to him by Tyrant especially depowered levels. DP Tyrant is sky father level in power and might would get beat down, even OWAW would get eaten alive.

thumb up

D-Block
Tyrant wins with ease

carver9
It was the trident that kill the probe. Who cares about taking out a probe? One shotting them is vastly different. I asked you to prove that Tyrant can one shot a probe, not can he take one out.

Based off fts, Tyrant>>>>>>>Aquaman with the Trident, Wonder Woman mother, Zod, Wonder Woman. The list goes on and on. Let's Battlezone this H1. Can Tyrant one shot a Probe. If you have so much confidence in what you are saying, BZ me about this topic. No excuses. Do it.

h1a8
Based off fts, Tyrant>>>>>>>Aquaman with the Trident, Wonder Woman mother, Zod, Wonder Woman. The list goes on and on. Let's Battlezone this H1. Can Tyrant one shot a Probe. If you have so much confidence in what you are saying, BZ me about this topic. No excuses. Do it. Aquaman with Trident one shots a probe. What feat of offensive power by Tyrant is beyond that? I can easily bz whether Tyrant can one a probe based off all of his offensive showings.

carver9
Aquaman with Trident one shots a probe. What feat of offensive power by Tyrant is beyond that? I can easily bz whether Tyrant can one a probe based off all of his offensive showings.

When is a good date for you on this BZ? 5 posts a piece? 3 judges?

DarkSaint85
Get him, carver!!!

Time-Immemorial
I disagree. Superman is far more powerful any Herald Tyrant fought. Could Tyrant one shot a probe?

Why are you always talking about these anal probes?

h1a8
When is a good date for you on this BZ? 5 posts a piece? 3 judges? A good date will be this Sunday morning. I'm also free Friday late evening. Or Tuesday morning of next week.

Just to be clear.
We are debating whether or not DP Tyrant can one shot a probe (not take one out) based off analyzing all attacks by him shown in comics. Is that correct?

h1a8
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why are you always talking about these anal probes? Because it gives us the level Superman was operating at.

carver9
A good date will be this Sunday morning. I'm also free Friday late evening. Or Tuesday morning of next week.

Just to be clear.
We are debating whether or not DP Tyrant can one shot a probe (not take one out) based off analyzing all attacks by him shown in comics. Is that correct?

Yes. I think he could one shot kill a Probe. You are debating against this. We need to find judges.

JBL
Yes. I think he could one shot kill a Probe. You are debating against this. We need to find judges. If he actually go through with this I will Pm you two the names of the best people to consider and the giant list of names to not even waste your time looking at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.