Ryuko and Satsuki vs The Wretched Egg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

U need Leonard
Everyone is at their max and blood lusted.

AuraAngel
As a child the Wretched Egg destroyed the majority of Tokyo with a 11.4 Earthquake. I've heard it calced to 1.9 tetratons. She survived this as well as it was a deliberate effort to kill herself. When she got older she could generate earthquakes like this casually(the destruction limited because of the Mother Goose System). She is far and away the strongest thing in the Deadman Wonderland setting and only "loses" because she wants to die.

All this to say, if Ryuko and Satsuki can deal with that kind of power and generate enough power to kill the Wretched Egg, then they should win. Simple as that. I dunno Kill La Kill.

SSJGGogeta
From what I've seen of Kill la kill, Satsuki and Ryuko don't even come close to Wretched Egg level.

U need Leonard
That's why I made Shiro the Wretched Egg in this fight. I figured the KlK ladies would stand a much better chance if she wasn't in full control of her power or mind.

KingD19
I mean...during the finale "special" episode, Ryuko is pretty insane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.