Savage Opress vs 25 Magnaguards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
How many do you think he can handle?

50?
100?

Q99
25 is a *lot*, I'd say he likely goes down.

Stigma
Savage Force blasts all of them FTW.

carthage
What rank of Guards?

Q99
Originally posted by Stigma
Savage Force blasts all of them FTW.

A force shockwave will knock 'em back, but won't stop them. He hasn't done the droid dismantling thing that Mace Windu's done, and they're fairly well armored and expected to handle impacts, a jolt won't break them like it would a lesser droid.

Kurk
Originally posted by Q99
A force shockwave will knock 'em back, but won't stop them. He hasn't done the droid dismantling thing that Mace Windu's done, and they're fairly well armored and expected to handle impacts, a jolt won't break them like it would a lesser droid.
What if he grabs one and rips its arms off in a rage?

EmperorSidious2
Magnaguards

Kurk
Can he handle 10 do you think? If not how many more or less?

Deronn_solo
Savage dies.

Q99
Originally posted by Kurk
What if he grabs one and rips its arms off in a rage?

That he can do no question, but of course, that's just taking 'em one at a time.

Can he handle 10 do you think? If not how many more or less?

Yes, he can handle ten.

A good baseline for judging magnadroid strength is the battle with Shaak Ti. She took down ten or so, but by that point was really, really tired and definitely couldn't have done so again.

Just about the only council member that could handle 20 would be Anakin, I'd say.

Revanchiste
Svaage is though and is brute force overwheling for the guard....
EVen me who do not really liek savage anymore.... I admit he win in term of skill set..

Kurk
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Svaage is though and is brute force overwheling for the guard....
EVen me who do not really liek savage anymore.... I admit he win in term of skill set.. But he has no skill; his brute strength and being savage gives him the advantage over most jedi

ILS
Yeah.. someone with no skill can give Ventress a good unarmed fight without being Force sensitive or master the Saberstaff in a matter of weeks. Just raw strength tbh hurdur

FreshestSlice
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ILS, your talents serve better wanking more relevant characters. Return to Kun and Krayt's sides. smilesmilesmile

Revanchiste

Q99
No way, even as he takes some down, others'll be hitting him in the back and similar. He will get worn down, without a doubt. 25 is too much for him, let alone more.

ILS
The electrostaffs probably wouldn't do shit for the most part though, will likely just prompt a rage. Savage could kill most of them before going down, I'd wager.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
The electrostaffs probably wouldn't do shit for the most part though, will likely just prompt a rage. Savage could kill most of them before going down, I'd wager.

The first hits, sure, but enough of them will overwhelm anyone. And they will try and disarm him, and likely succeed.

He will definitely leave a big pile of magnadroids, and like you say, he'll likely kill the majority, but if one is exhausted and been shocked a dozen times and there's still a number left... well, there's only so much one can do.

I suspect final casualties will be in the 15-18 range. Which is a ton!

ILS
We agree for once.. who are you and what have you done with Q99?

Sinious
Yeah, Savage isn't going down without ruining the majority of his enemies.

Revanchiste
If Magnaguard where equipped with light saber or thenloss disruptors mayby 5 would be enough....
But with basic electrostaff, I say 35.

Q99
If Magnaguard where equipped with light saber or thenloss disruptors mayby 5 would be enough....
But with basic electrostaff, I say 35.

It's not something that can just be ignored. Even a hit that doesn't seriously wound causes muscles to spasm, weakens the target, slows them down.

35 is an absurd number for them. Even Shaak Ti didn't take down all that many, and she's a very skilled foe.

Originally posted by Sinious
Yeah, Savage isn't going down without ruining the majority of his enemies.

Hey, it's what they're there for, right?

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Q99
It's not something that can just be ignored. Even a hit that doesn't seriously wound causes muscles to spasm, weakens the target, slows them down.

35 is an absurd number for them. Even Shaak Ti didn't take down all that many, and she's a very skilled foe.

Hey, it's what they're there for, right?

Yep... I was remembering this CW scene when writting this... She had taken a lot of punishement but magna guard could pare her strike.... WIth savage brute force.. Humhum.. Magnaguard won't try to avoid savage lateral strike, due to their programming (and hea I know they had been trained by grievous...), but they won't be able to pare savage attack and they will be completly destroyed sashed out of existance.... They can exploit savage opening, but savage will likely ripost soon afterward, his offensive shield made of hudge brute swings,
+The more savage take punishement more angry he become.. thus more powerfull... Each hit will likely make him scream of rage rather of pain...
He is blunt as hell but really powerfull...
Magnaguard are skilled, but not skill enough, + their weapons just work against them...
+Savage form I approach = effective against multiple opponents...
You have to take dude like plo-koon Obiwan, Mace windu or Dooku, or some Jedi battle master to tame him down, not the average padawan...
Still most of the regular character that battle here are skilled enough to put savage into misery.. + His cannot take light saber punishement...

Revanchiste
Satisfied with argument Q99? For Shaak ti, her skill clearly compensate her lack of spure brute strengh, even if well, you know, she is an ataru user cappable of powerfull kick and blow.. Savage can smash beskar with his bare hand shaaki can only doe that with durasteel...

But remember, if you put her against savage, savage die...
Skillset bro...
We call this skill set...
Each skill set are good in certains situations, thus making no skill set better than an other, except for dude liek Darth Revan Tulak Hord plagueis ect etc..

Q99
They can exploit savage opening, but savage will likely ripost soon afterward, his offensive shield made of hudge brute swings,
+The more savage take punishement more angry he become.. thus more powerfull... Each hit will likely make him scream of rage rather of pain...

Which doesn't erase damage, it's merely fighting through it... temporarily.

His muscles are still taking damage every time he's struck.

And he'd start taking major hits sooner than Shaak.

Satisfied with argument Q99?

Oh, I already figure that kind of stuff in mentally. That's why I put his kill count at 15-18 and not, like, 10-12. Savage would take enough hits to kill a normal Jedi master around that point, I think.

If he wasn't able to work through heavy damage, it'd take less, but his ability to do so will let him rip through quite a lot!

35 is still way beyond him.

McP
Originally posted by carthage
What rank of Guards?

That's a key question. He may stomp even 10 low level MGs or he may be killed by 3 or 4 high level MGs

Revanchiste
Yep I assume that is the magnaguard of the attack of coruscant, so durasteel, not phrix, higly skill in close melee combat, more static than the one in SWRC...
Perfect to pare tha atatck of rafine swordmen like Shaak ti,

Acrobatic are effective against opress style, the best way to counter savage is too dodge is very obvious attack with ample esquive, and then counter attack, to exploit his opening.. You need some magnada guard able to jump fast and far enough to escape savage reach, like the one in SWRC...4 of them wreck opress

ur difference is on that point.
Taking hit is not a problem for him..
Savage while not possessing some tutaminis abilities, is freakin resistant more than you can imagine... And this is natural..... He had taken soem Dooku lightning before, I heavly doubt about him having muscles spams, due to his sheer strengh and resistence + it won't really affect his fighting style anyway...

quanchi112
But he has no skill; his brute strength and being savage gives him the advantage over most jedi He has skill just not on the level of Maul. If he had no skill Sidious would have ended him like he ended the weak Jedi masters in less than a few seconds.

Q99

ur difference is on that point.
Taking hit is not a problem for him..
Savage while not possessing some tutaminis abilities, is freakin resistant more than you can imagine... And this is natural..... He had taken soem Dooku lightning before, I heavly doubt about him having muscles spams, due to his sheer strengh and resistence + it won't really affect his fighting style anyway...

It turns out having electricity directly applied to your muscles makes them spasm, no matter how tough you are, and 'having muscles not work as well' makes someone clumsier and slower even if they try not to let it affect their style and try and brute force through it.

He'll be getting hits before Shaak Ti. The his will accumulate, they'll eventually take their toll (it may take a lot, but they will), and eventually he'll go down.

I stand by 15-18 kills.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Q99
It turns out having electricity directly applied to your muscles makes them spasm, no matter how tough you are, and 'having muscles not work as well' makes someone clumsier and slower even if they try not to let it affect their style and try and brute force through it.

He'll be getting hits before Shaak Ti. The his will accumulate, they'll eventually take their toll (it may take a lot, but they will), and eventually he'll go down.

I stand by 15-18 kills.

He is a mother freakin zabrak augmented via alchemmy and force rage....
Zabrak are resitant to force lightnings... And with training can take hudge amount of punishement.
+Is Savage style base around precision? The minor muscle spams he will suffer won't affect his fighting style at all.
+Force rage will likely comensate for this...
More eh accumulate mroe dangerous he become. because force rage dude.

I say 35, he will die or be knock down from an heart attack of brain concussions...

Q99
He is a mother freakin zabrak augmented via alchemmy and force rage....

Ok.

And that's why he's not dropping at, like, 10 or so.

I've seen plenty of Zabraks hit by electricity. The electrostaffs work on Eeth Koth just fine.

Do you not know how muscles work? If they aren't working as well, he won't be hitting as hard and he'll be easier to dodge or block.

Force rage has limits, it doesn't change the fact that he's accumulating damage, and nor does it last indefinitely. That's part of the big danger, he's still tiring out while magnadroids don't.

Hitting 10-12 magnadroids is already like Jedi Council level.

Nope, not a chance.

Your numbers are absurd, and everyone else already knows Savage is tough. You're predicting he'll get two, two and a half times as many kills, and toughness simply is not near that much of a multiplier, and nor does force rage counteract all damage.

Darth Abonis
Savage has serious trouble, but unleashes his anger and destroys the robots.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Q99

Just about the only council member that could handle 20 would be Anakin, I'd say.

I'd argue Kenobi and possibly Fisto due to their forms. Only several mangaguards would be able to face them at a time without getting in each others way.

Q99
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I'd argue Kenobi and possibly Fisto due to their forms. Only several mangaguards would be able to face them at a time without getting in each others way.

Hm, possibly. They could certainly go longer without getting hit, but once they do start getting hit they aren't as tough.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Q99
Ok.

And that's why he's not dropping at, like, 10 or so.

I've seen plenty of Zabraks hit by electricity. The electrostaffs work on Eeth Koth just fine.

Do you not know how muscles work? If they aren't working as well, he won't be hitting as hard and he'll be easier to dodge or block.

Force rage has limits, it doesn't change the fact that he's accumulating damage, and nor does it last indefinitely. That's part of the big danger, he's still tiring out while magnadroids don't.

Hitting 10-12 magnadroids is already like Jedi Council level.

Nope, not a chance.

Your numbers are absurd, and everyone else already knows Savage is tough. You're predicting he'll get two, two and a half times as many kills, and toughness simply is not near that much of a multiplier, and nor does force rage counteract all damage.

Il believe in savage hidden potential that's why... And I hope that Rage will unlock it... I hope he will go gut style (if you have ever read berserk.)
Seriously it is an option.

Q99
Il believe in savage hidden potential that's why... And I hope that Rage will unlock it... I hope he will go gut style (if you have ever read berserk.)
Seriously it is an option.

Yea, I'll take 'hidden potential' to mean you don't actually have an argument on how he's supposed to take down, what, three times as much as an actual Jedi Council member of known badassary?

Liking something is not a good reason to just toss in massively bigger numbers.

Kurk
After seeing Anakin's performance against just 4 magnaguards on Naboo when fighting Dooku, I'd see Savage raging and possibly taking down 15 before he goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.