name the most powerful TCW Jedis who Inquisitor can beat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
name the most powerful TCW Jedis who Inquisitor can beat since any tcw jedi not a youngling i can think of can easily beat him. the 2 most powerful force users employ weak force sensitives bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny rolling on floor laughing

carthage
Probably padawan a or knights like Nahdar Vebb or something.

ares834
Vos.

FreshestSlice
The Inquisitor can't defeat Kanan, but he can defeat Vos? That's pretty cold, mang.

Lord Stark
Possibly Nahdar, but that's like 50/50 imo.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Lord Stark

redpill
Originally posted by ares834
Vos. troll

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
Probably padawan a or knights like Nahdar Vebb or something. oh yeah i forgot about him. i vaguely recall some fish head getting stabbed by greivous

redpill
Originally posted by Lord Stark

+1.

Total Warrior
Well, i think that if a random jedi is a 10, the inquisitor should be like at 10,5 or 11. So maybe jedi slighty stronger than average force users such as Sian Jeisel are possibly weaker than the inquisitor

Q99
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The Inquisitor can't defeat Kanan, but he can defeat Vos? That's pretty cold, mang.

It took Kanan a couple tries to win, I'll note.

FreshestSlice
And he's still substantially weaker than Vos. Like any Voss.

Darth Thor
Ares was joking about Vos. Annoying redpill. Jeez.

Kurk
Nahdar is the first name that comes to mind. I think his sloppy style will be his downfall.

Otherwise maybe a pre-darkside Barriss?

And probably Bolla Ropal since he can't do jack

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ares was joking about Vos. Annoying redpill. Jeez.
I know he was joking, but see how I'm talking to Q99 now.

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ares was joking about Vos. Annoying redpill. Jeez. mad mad mad mad mad mad

Q99
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
And he's still substantially weaker than Vos. Like any Voss.

Right. I mean, Quinlan's a master, even before the DD upgrade. Heck, in his early comic apprentices, he's a Knight, but a senior one who gets promoted soon. That Vos, right in his first 'Star Wars: Republic' appearance, his weakest version, would likely beat the Inquisitor in a fight.

Hm, I'd probably have more suggestions but I'm trying to remember who else was in TCW, especially of padawans and knights rather than masters...

*Looks up*

Less, Knox and Jinx are both pawadans, and would definitely lose.

Finn Ertay, Knight, perhaps too much, she was fairly good, losing mostly because of the skill of her foes, Maul and Savage... her unnamed Nikto Jedi partner was noticeably sloppy and seems in the Inquisitor's reach.

Halsey, though a master, didn't do that well in combat (worse than the aforementioned Finn, better than Finn's partner), he may be within the Inquisitor's range.

Ditto Bolla Ropal.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
mad mad mad mad mad mad

To be fair you do post a lot of comments that don't make sense and over use smiles. And no, I'm not saying people don't get annoyed with me.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
Right. I mean, Quinlan's a master, even before the DD upgrade. Heck, in his early comic apprentices, he's a Knight, but a senior one who gets promoted soon. That Vos, right in his first 'Star Wars: Republic' appearance, his weakest version, would likely beat the Inquisitor in a fight.

likely? mad mad mad mad mad rolling on floor laughing mad mad mad

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
To be fair you do post a lot of comments that don't make sense and over use smiles. And no, I'm not saying people don't get annoyed with me.

use the force laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

TheNuisanceBird
use the force laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

*Facepalm*

Exactly.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
*Facepalm*

Exactly.

dooku was trying to kill asajj so he shot at vos knowing asajj would sacrifice her life to save him.

its called love embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Q99
likely?

Well, yea, I'm talking about a Jedi Knight Quinlan *10 years* before the clone wars. I assume he got a fair bit stronger in that period.

And even at this point I'm betting on him, just not the utter stompage of Dark Disciple or old CW comic Vos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.