Darth Krayt & Darth Wyyrlok vs Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place in Carthage's anti-Bane laboratory.

EmperorSidious2
Team 1

Trocity
Team 1 in an excellent fight.

SunRazer
Why? Because Wyyrlok's Memory Walk is good against Ulic?

NewGuy01
Supporting Team 1.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is an extremely close one, imho.

Trocity
It really could go either way, though I would favor team 1 more often than not. Wyyrlok is the weakest in sabers but can hold his own in a duel and has powerful TK/sorcery, Ulic may be susceptible to the latter.

I have Krayt as a slightly better duelist than Kun and also slightly more powerful as well. A duel between them would be orgasmic, though.

carthage
Neither of them can break swords like Ludo Kressh though erm

SunRazer
Originally posted by carthage
Neither of them can break swords like Ludo Kressh though

Or blitz Vitiate like Anakin can though

SunRazer
Originally posted by Trocity
It really could go either way, though I would favor team 1 more often than not. Wyyrlok is the weakest in sabers but can hold his own in a duel and has powerful TK/sorcery, Ulic may be susceptible to the latter.

I have Krayt as a slightly better duelist than Kun and also slightly more powerful as well. A duel between them would be orgasmic, though.

Hmm.. Sounds about right. Not sure how prepared Krayt is to defend against Kun's unorthodox style, which makes them even in sabers IMO. I honestly don't know how a Force duel would go between the two.

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer
Or blitz Vitiate like Anakin can though

Or competes with Vader in power by killing fodder Jedi with TK in cut content thumb up

SunRazer
Or competes with Vader in power by killing fodder Jedi with TK in cut content thumb up

Mmmm fodder whom telekinetically rebuilt the Jedi Enclave. Must be fodder. laughing

And swords which can resist lightsabers with no ill effects. They're made of plastic, so shattering them means nothing, yet Kun tearing down lightsaber-resistant walls is now a monstrous strength feat. As Ant likes to say, "lmao that's Neph-tier double-standards".

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Trocity

Not too sure. Kun rolls up quite the joint of hype, himself.

AncientPower
Hmm.. Sounds about right. Not sure how prepared Krayt is to defend against Kun's unorthodox style, which makes them even in sabers IMO. I honestly don't know how a Force duel would go between the two.

His JAT techniques are imo too much.

Sinious
Krayt vs Kun can go either ways. The question is, can Ulic survive Wyyrlok's force application and defeat him in a duel?

AncientPower
Honestly, Ulic is underrated in terms of Force. He is one of the most powerful Sith in history after all and was used as a benchmark for Palpatine's superiority.

SunRazer
He's still not as powerful as Wyyrlok, and he's likely susceptible to Memory Walk.

carthage
He resisted Krath torturing and the maddening darkside energies of Onderon, he can probably withstand it.

I'm not sure who this this, though

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
this this

I cant even

ILS
As a novice Ulic was shrugging off Nadd-enhanced Sorcery that legendary Jedi Masters were susceptible to. I'm thinking after he becomes both the greatest Jedi of his time and one of the most powerful Sith in history he'll be less than "susceptible" to Wyyrlok's Memory Walk, which to my knowledge was enhanced against Krayt due to Wyyrlok knowing him and his past inside and out. I'd support Ulic to cut Wyyrlok down after a decent duel.

Krayt vs Exar is impossible to tell.

Q99
Why? Because Wyyrlok's Memory Walk is good against Ulic?

That doesn't hurt. Also, Krayt's Dark Transfer is a potential game-winner- aside from offensively, it also gives that team in-battle healing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.