Qui Gon vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on flat neutral terrain

Trocity
Plo Koon.

SunRazer
Didn't we have this already? Plo takes this.

EmperorSidious2
Plo

NewGuy01
I'd contend that there's no stark difference in ability on either end, but Plo seems to have the better track record.

TheNuisanceBird
I assume that as always I'd get lit up for saying theres a versus video on YouTube for this match up.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I assume that as always I'd get lit up for saying theres a versus video on YouTube for this match up.

It'd be best to not say that.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
It'd be best to not say that.

Thought so. lol

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
ROFL @ suggesting fodder knowing more about Koon / Jinn than a dead street mouse.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnxbENvePnA

I started laughing at "the former apprentice," NGL.

SunRazer
lol

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
ROFL @ suggesting fodder knowing more about Koon / Jinn than a dead street mouse.

How are they
'fodder"?

DarthAnt66
Because their knowledge on character's abilities, accomplishments, and acclaim are about the same as, well, fodder.

I guarantee you most of them use Wookieepedia as a primary / secondary source.

Aurbere
Because their knowledge on character's abilities, accomplishments, and acclaim are about the same as, well, fodder.

I guarantee you most of them use Wookieepedia as a primary / secondary source.

Jensaarai is apparently a Wookieepedian, so that's likely.

DarthAnt66
The only use Wookieepedia should ever be is the Appearances / Sources categories so you can see what books to buy / illegally download. thumb up

Aurbere
Indeed. thumb up

FreshestSlice
The only use Wookieepedia should ever be is the Appearances / Sources categories so you can see what books to buy / illegally download. thumb up
lolbuy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.