Welcome to Marvel Cinematic "Perlmutter-Free" Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jury
Now that Isaac "Ike" Perlmutter can no longer intervene with Marvel Studios' future projects, expect huge changes and surprises Kevin Feige can bring into the Marvel Cinematic Universe!!!

Jury
Specially now that Marvel and Fox negotiation is currently in progress.

StiltmanFTW
Another negotiations...?

Jury
Still ongoing.

Kazenji
Such as?

Jury
Such as how to introduce Wolverine into the MCU.

Jury
MCU PHASE 3 was updated. Added 4 or 5 movies more! Welcome home X-Men and Fantastic Four!!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jury
MCU PHASE 3 was updated. Added 4 or 5 movies more! Welcome home X-Men and Fantastic Four!!!

Got a link for it bout the news?

BruceSkywalker
Such as how to introduce Wolverine into the MCU.

this is false.. unless you can prove it

Jury
You will see.

BruceSkywalker
You will see.

provide your source , please.. or simply say you are speculating

Jury
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
provide your source , please.. or simply say you are speculating
It is from an insider. I cannot provide you the published source as of now because there is nothing out yet. But for sure you already learned about the updated lineup for Phase 3 inserting Ant-Man and the Wasp movie. Then extending it till 2020 with 3 or 4 unidentified Marvel movies.

The deal was not closed yet that's why Marvel can't reveal the mysterious movies.
But according to an insider whom I knew personally... Fantastic Four.. Doctor Doom involvement and Wolverine's introduction to MCU were prioritized.

BruceSkywalker
It is from an insider. I cannot provide you the published source as of now because there is nothing out yet. But for sure you already learned about the updated lineup for Phase 3 inserting Ant-Man and the Wasp movie. Then extending it till 2020 with 3 or 4 unidentified Marvel movies.

The deal was not closed yet that's why Marvel can't reveal the mysterious movies.
But according to an insider whom I knew personally... Fantastic Four.. Doctor Doom involvement and Wolverine's introduction to MCU were prioritized.

I so want to believe but I really doubt it

SpaceMonkey

This.

StiltmanFTW

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
This.

Yup, same here.

JayDaDon
SOOOOOOOO want to believe. But need something more substantial. I don't think its out of the question though. The stars could very well be aligning for that to happen.

Jury
Marvel's 2019 Inhumans movie and Netflix Iron Fist will not be cancelled.
Both will happen.

BruceSkywalker
Marvel's 2019 Inhumans movie and Netflix Iron Fist will not be cancelled.
Both will happen.

not news lol.. everyone knew this... stick out tongue

Jury
not news lol.. everyone knew this... stick out tongue

Not everyone. Others still believe in bogus info. :-)

Jury
Enchantress will not appear in Doctor Strange as speculated few months ago. But she will be part of Thor: Ragnarok along with Valkyrie and others.

Kazenji
Enchantress will not appear in Doctor Strange as speculated few months ago. But she will be part of Thor: Ragnarok.

based on?

Jury
Oh it was out already in some geek sites. Enchantress and Valkyrie will have their MCU debut in Thor: Ragnarok.

Jury
Marvel and Fox finally reaches the TV deal... Legion and Hellfire TV series are now lined up and XFactor and AvX movies are in consideration for MCU 2020.

BruceSkywalker
Enchantress will not appear in Doctor Strange as speculated few months ago. But she will be part of Thor: Ragnarok along with Valkyrie and others.

WHO speculated Amora would be in the Dr. Strange film???? WHO said she would be in Thor 3???

StiltmanFTW
WHO speculated Amora would be in the Dr. Strange film???? WHO said she would be in Thor 3???

I think I've found Jury's source:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=55834

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I think I've found Jury's source:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=55834

laughing out loud

I wouldn't be at all surprised lol

Jury
I have nothing to do with that User.

Jury
Use Google.

Kazenji
How about also provide links to these various "news" yourself.

BruceSkywalker
Use Google.

provide some links to back up what you are saying... As of right now at 1 :06 pm.... NOBODY, repeat NOBODY has ever stated that Amora will appear in Dr. Strange... NOBODY, repeat NOBODY has stated that Amora will appear in Thor 3, the only female slated to be in Thor 3 is Brunhilde, The Valkyrie ..

if you doubt this then provide links please...

Jury
The truth is...

Now that Perlmutter is out, no one can stop the recently publicized collaboration between Marvel and Fox. Few days ago they announced the two TV shows to be produced in partnership of the two - Hellfire and Legion.

Also Marvel Studios announced the additional input into the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 including the Ant-Man sequel - Ant-Man and the Wasp and the three untitled Marvel movies in 2020.

Rumors spread out that the film rights for the Fantastic Four was turned over to Marvel Studios in exchange to the full TV rights of Fox for all X-Men titles. The collaboration of the two for future MCU films was also part of the deal. While Fox keeps on denying about this issue they also clarified that the TV series Hellfire and Legion will be set separatedly from MCU.

Here's the thing. It was part of the deal. We all know that these studios are used to denials before MARVEL announce it officially. Same thing happened with Sony before who kept on denying that Spider-Man will join MCU until Marvel publicly announced it. So what are they waiting for? Marvel has scheduled the date when they reveal the untitled movies in 2020. That will be the only time that they'll make everything clear.

The truth is. Marvel and Fox already came a long way creating and planning for the future of MCU. Now they are already starting Phase 4. The truth is. Hellfire and Legion is set in MCU and they are connected to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Carter, and the Netflix series. The truth is. Fantastic Four is already back to its home and you're going to see them with Silver Surfer battling Thanos in a One Billion Dollar movie - the Infinity War. The truth is. After Infinity War the mutants will be introduced to the MCU.

BruceSkywalker
The truth is...

Now that Perlmutter is out, no one can stop the recently publicized collaboration between Marvel and Fox. Few days ago they announced the two TV shows to be produced in partnership of the two - Hellfire and Legion.

Also Marvel Studios announced the additional input into the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 including the Ant-Man sequel - Ant-Man and the Wasp and the three untitled Marvel movies in 2020.

LMAO everybody knew this, since it was reported so this is nothing..

Originally posted by Jury Rumors spread out that the film rights for the Fantastic Four was turned over to Marvel Studios in exchange to the full TV rights of Fox for all X-Men titles. The collaboration of the two for future MCU films was also part of the deal. While Fox keeps on denying about this issue they also clarified that the TV series Hellfire and Legion will be set separatedly from MCU.

Here's the thing. It was part of the deal. We all know that these studios are used to denials before MARVEL announce it officially. Same thing happened with Sony before who kept on denying that Spider-Man will join MCU until Marvel publicly announced it. So what are they waiting for? Marvel has scheduled the date when they reveal the untitled movies in 2020. That will be the only time that they'll make everything clear.

The truth is. Marvel and Fox already came a long way creating and planning for the future of MCU. Now they are already starting Phase 4. The truth is. Hellfire and Legion is set in MCU and they are connected to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Carter, and the Netflix series. The truth is. Fantastic Four is already back to its home and you're going to see them with Silver Surfer battling Thanos in a One Billion Dollar movie - the Infinity War. The truth is. After Infinity War the mutants will be introduced to the MCU.

in this stupidity that you spewed, where is the actual link that proves you being right???

it should not be hard for you to find the link where you got this from

Jury
Where's the link?

I AM THE LINK.

BruceSkywalker
Where's the link?

I AM THE LINK.

so...nothing..

Jury
Incredible Hulk will no longer be part of Captain America: Civil War but he will return in Thor: Ragnarok. The concept of Planet Hulk will be incorporated in the movie. Loki will control the Hulk against the army of Asgardians headed by Thor, Beta Ray Bill and the Valkyrie. Then the same army will battle against Surtur in the later part of the movie.

StiltmanFTW
Where's the link?

I AM THE LINK.

Hi, Link. Where's Zelda?

StiltmanFTW
Incredible Hulk will no longer be part of Captain America: Civil War but he will return in Thor: Ragnarok. The concept of Planet Hulk will be incorporated in the movie.

This we knew.

Loki will control the Hulk against the army of Asgardians headed by Thor, Beta Ray Bill and the Valkyrie. Then the same army will battle against Surtur in the later part of the movie.

Whoa, wait. Val is not news either, but with the rest you really should've used spoiler tags, if true.

Jury
Star-Lord will finally meet his father - Adam Warlock - starring Matthew M.

Kazenji
More Celestials to appear in the MCU starting with Captain America: Civil War.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.