Darth Traya before betrayal V.S Darth Traya final boss of KotOR II.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
She said that She wielded power that nobody could immagined. That mean that she had those powers and lost them. When?? When Nihilus drained her you stupid.

https://youtu.be/GrZzNbtjt7A?t=1875

31:15

This element get ALWAYS overlooked.. As she never had some insane level of power Darth Traya before betrayal = Darth Traya at the end of the game....

As if was a satelmate.. or this previous Darth Traya never existed..

And if you tell me Satelmate, or Darth Traya before traya loose because she do not existed..... I kill my self.... (With your little puppy dog or cat)

This topic is kinda a rethoric question... But Still.. WOrthy listenning and answering...

Revanchiste
Seriously JUUUUSSST READ !!!!!!

SunRazer
31:15 has nothing to do with Traya's backstory or her "wielding power that nobody could've imagined". Is that the wrong video?

Revanchiste
Yess it have....
Just be patient...

Revanchiste
WHat truly held you was you, - and let me show you why. I once held the galaxy by the throat...
....as you once held her by the throat, and let her dieslowly.And your emotion at that point is what your fear.
I wielded power like you cannot immagine. Everything I saw was awash with possibilities, spreding outward, touching everythings else...
And I saw all of that, all the force is... and only when it was ripped from me did I truly see it...

Selenial
He's referring to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opWXDxgCJCE&index=19&list=PLofrxtoOgw-8RnGIhZfumj0hzl6YV80VM

McP
Well, after her betrayal, she regain some of her powers. I don't remember which part of the game it was (when she was talking about that) but thats possible, that since that she regained a bit more (or much more, hard to tell).

The way she stomped Sion might suggest,that most of her powers were restored. Perhaps after Nihilu's death she restored her full powers, I don't know.

Anyway, I would say, that Traya before betrayal was stronger then Nihilus before he feeded himself on her. After all he needed Sion to assist him in that fight.

FreshestSlice
No. Traya was never comparable to Nihilus. Sion didn't even assist in that fight. erm

McP
She was forced to split her attention between both of them, so yes, he was assisting.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nihilus used Sion in a Sidious/Maul kind of way. smile smile smile

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No. Traya was never comparable to Nihilus. Sion didn't even assist in that fight. erm

Kek.

Nihilus didn't start out as some immortal manifestation of the Dark Side. She was obviously stronger than him for a decent amount of time. I'd also agree she was stronger than him at the betrayal, she makes a point of there being no defense against Nihilus' drain, so it's not like she simply lacked the power...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nihilus is a black hole! He has no power!

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Selenial
Kek.

Nihilus didn't start out as some immortal manifestation of the Dark Side. She was obviously stronger than him for a decent amount of time. I'd also agree she was stronger than him at the betrayal, she makes a point of there being no defense against Nihilus' drain, so it's not like she simply lacked the power...
Imma need you to stop being gross, tbh. When I see Traya TK fleets and destroy planets, I'll agree with you.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He break her bones after she was cut off of her power...

There is an effective tactic against drain, use some drain base power to prevent the opponent from using it XD... AKA shoot first talk after.

red8
Originally posted by Selenial
Kek.

thumb up

Revanchiste
Agree with selenial and kek...

But Drain is O.P it should be ban from versus series, or it really need to be nerfed. Everybody wait for the next patch...

(Warning trolling topic incomming)

QuakeBlood
up

JKBart
u're bumping a year old thread lmao

SunRazer
What's there to bump? Traya's stronger by the game's end than she was previously.

Either that, or Sion's just really dumb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.