Two illegals Found Guilty of Murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
The two that were on trial for the death of a border patrol agent have been found guilty of murder:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/01/two-illegal-aliens-found-guilty-murdering-border-patrol-agent-brian-terry/

Surtur
The worst part is they talk about these illegals had guns from a failed operation for the US to sell guns to cartels and then trace the guns back to catch them. 1500 weapons ended up lost and apparently ended up in the hands of these pieces of shit. That shit is just unacceptable.

long pig
Originally posted by Surtur
The worst part is they talk about these illegals had guns from a failed operation for the US to sell guns to cartels and then trace the guns back to catch them. 1500 weapons ended up lost and apparently ended up in the hands of these pieces of shit. That shit is just unacceptable.
America's fault!!!

Surtur
Originally posted by long pig
America's fault!!!

Even more hilarious: the judge ruled that these facts just can't be mentioned in the trial.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Star428
The two that were on trial for the death of a border patrol agent have been found guilty of murder:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/01/two-illegal-aliens-found-guilty-murdering-border-patrol-agent-brian-terry/

Great, the system works.

Star428
Originally posted by Bardock42
Great, the system works.

The U.S court system? YEs, sometimes it does like it did in this case. thumb up

Emperordmb
Even more hilarious: the judge ruled that these facts just can't be mentioned in the trial.
How does that have any bearing on how those two should be treated by the justice system?

Star428
Yeah, I agree with you for once. There'd be no justifiable reason or point to bring that up in the trial.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
How does that have any bearing on how those two should be treated by the justice system?

You mean how does where they got the weapons they used to commit murder have any bearing?

I guess maybe it doesn't, but then where are we going to talk about bullshit like this? Is anyone in the government going to be held responsible for allowing 1500 guns to go missing and then some of said guns being used to murder American citizens? Or is this going to just be yet another "oopsie!" with nobody suffering any consequences?

Then again whenever a shooting happens you have folks coming out whining about "oh how'd he'd get the gun, bla bla bla gun control". Where are those cries over this instance?

Flyattractor
The big question is "When will Prez GoBoomba pardon then and then have them over to the White Hose for Tecate and Churros?"

And then send them to the mid-east on a peace and love tour.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The big question is "When will Prez GoBoomba pardon then and then have them over to the White Hose for Tecate and Churros?"

And then send them to the mid-east on a peace and love tour.

I think the answer to that is "never", and everyone knows that that is the answer, so I'm not sure if that's actually "the big question" as you say.

Flyattractor
Oh come now. It will be a good sign to all the other Illegal Citizens that they will soon be given more rights then all the dirty whites that have invaded this country.

Bardock42
Oh come now. It will be a good sign to all the other Illegal Citizens that they will soon be given more rights then all the dirty whites that have invaded this country.

Ha, you're so funny, your jokes are really relevant and spot on...haha

Emperordmb
You mean how does where they got the weapons they used to commit murder have any bearing?

I guess maybe it doesn't, but then where are we going to talk about bullshit like this? Is anyone in the government going to be held responsible for allowing 1500 guns to go missing and then some of said guns being used to murder American citizens? Or is this going to just be yet another "oopsie!" with nobody suffering any consequences?

Then again whenever a shooting happens you have folks coming out whining about "oh how'd he'd get the gun, bla bla bla gun control". Where are those cries over this instance?
Oh it should definitely be addressed when authority abuses its power and does bullshit things. I've long held that stance (criminalization of marijuana, NSA, civil asset forfeiture) and get pissed off when people think authority is somehow above reproach. The implication that where they got the guns makes the crime any less their fault is what I disagree with, though it occurs to me that you may have been talking about them being called out on it while I may have incorrectly inferred that you were saying it was hilarious because it somehow impacted how the justice system should treat the killers.

Q99
I will mention there is no such thing as 'an illegal.'

Someone can be here undocumented, in which case they can be removed, but crossing the border without documentation or lacking documentation is not, itself, a crime- there is no trials for such a thing, you'll note, and if it was a crime on the books there would be.

And someone, also, can only be convicted for committing a crime, it cannot simply be for being, that'd make it a status offense, which is blatantly unconstitutional.

Nor, of course, does it have any bearing on whether they did or didn't do something.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh it should definitely be addressed when authority abuses its power and does bullshit things. I've long held that stance (criminalization of marijuana, NSA, civil asset forfeiture) and get pissed off when people think authority is somehow above reproach. The implication that where they got the guns makes the crime any less their fault is what I disagree with, though it occurs to me that you may have been talking about them being called out on it while I may have incorrectly inferred that you were saying it was hilarious because it somehow impacted how the justice system should treat the killers.

Oh the crime isn't any less their fault..they were still the ones who chose to pull the triggers. Though one would think questioning them about exactly how they got these guns might allow them to potentially track down some of the lost weapons. On the other hand they'd probably refuse to give information unless they were given lighter sentences.

Originally posted by Q99
I will mention there is no such thing as 'an illegal.'

Someone can be here undocumented, in which case they can be removed, but crossing the border without documentation or lacking documentation is not, itself, a crime- there is no trials for such a thing, you'll note, and if it was a crime on the books there would be.

And someone, also, can only be convicted for committing a crime, it cannot simply be for being, that'd make it a status offense, which is blatantly unconstitutional.

Nor, of course, does it have any bearing on whether they did or didn't do something.

Seems like you're just getting into semantics now.

Bentley

Well, the Constitution is all about semantics isn't it?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bentley
Well, the Constitution is all about semantics isn't it?

MXrNj3t6Vxo

Q99

Basically I'm pointing out the entire classification of people as "Illegals" is BS, it doesn't make someone a criminal, despite what some try and sell.

long pig
Originally posted by Q99
Basically I'm pointing out the entire classification of people as "Illegals" is BS, it doesn't make someone a criminal, despite what some try and sell.
Sure it does.

ArtificialGlory
Of course it's a crime. Penalty is deportation.

Nemesis X

For real? And the country still doesn't mind open borders and gun free zones?

Flyattractor
We should create a movement to make the White House and Senate Gun Free Zones.

long pig
We should create a movement to make the White House and Senate Gun Free Zones.
Or at least Muslim free.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by long pig
Or at least Muslim free.

Then how would the president fire his AK-47 in the air when he is happy?

Q99
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Of course it's a crime. Penalty is deportation.

Nope, if it was a crime, there'd be a trial.

Deportation is not considered a criminal penalty. If a tourist or student overstay their visa, the US does not consider them to have a criminal record, just a need of authorization or a plane ticket home.

This is a case of common terminology not reflecting legal reality.

Nope, that's not how law works.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.