Russian News Mocks Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
They openly mocked him on twitter.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2015/russian-news-openly-mocks-obama-two-strategies-russia-hits-isis-command-us-hits-afghan-hospital

I don't blame them one bit. This demonstrates which one has the better leadership abilities. Big surprise, Putin's is much greater. thumb up

Oh boy, I sure do miss Reagan. Obama has made us a laughing stock.

draxx_tOfU
I don't see the importance of this since World Leaders are subject to mockery all the time. The Daily Show and Colbert Report used to mock Putin all the time. Some guy even threw a shoe at Dubya one time.

Star428
If u don't like the story or the thread then don't click on it. People make irrelevant threads in GDF all the time. This is nothing new.

draxx_tOfU
Glad we agree this thread is irrelevant then.

Star428
Yet, you have nothing to say when someone posts any other irrelevant story. Hmmm...Wonder why that is? Does truth about Obama hurt? You voted for that traitor huh?

Surtur
So I just wonder if you feel this way whenever an American comedian mocks our own president? Since our last two presidents prior to Obama were FODDER for comedians.

Plus Russia of all places mocking anybody is just all kinds of hilarious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Star428
Yet, you have nothing to say when someone posts any other irrelevant story. Hmmm...Wonder why that is? Does truth about Obama hurt? You voted for that traitor huh? laughing out loud

Surtur
Keep in mind the Russians are more or less mocking the deaths of innocent people. This..this is supposed to make us look bad? We already look bad via the whole "bombed a hospital" thing, but Russia mocking it is in poor taste.

I mean I personally am SHOCKED Russia did something in poor taste.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.