CNN makes Oregon Shooter look White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
The lying liberal media has twisted facts again. The Oregon shooter was mixed race but CNN altered a photo to make him look white:

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2015/cnn-turns-mixed-race-oregon-shooter-into-a-white-man

From the article:

The reason that CNN altered the photo is obvious: the race of Mercer does not fit the narrative that only white males-and thus white supremacists-can be mass shooters. thumb up

The media also conviently leaves out the fact that his mother is black.

long pig
Of course.

Libbos hate facts.

Star428
Originally posted by long pig
Of course.

Libbos hate facts.

Except when they fit their agenda, of course. thumb up

Slay
Irony is wasted on the stupid.

Sacred Fire
haermm thumb up

Tzeentch
http://www.faceturn.com/skeptical/index.php

riv6672
He got Beyonce'd? Damn.

Surtur
If true it makes no sense. Surely CNN knows black people are shooting others all the time? Granted it is usually other black people they are shooting and it is not mass shootings, but still...no point to try to hide it.

I want to believe the people at CNN aren't some of the biggest pieces of shit in the world.

Tzeentch
No, you don't.

ScreamPaste
Of course the ****ing libbos made him look white, if he wasn't it would get in the way of installing Obama as God Emperor of Mankind.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
No, you don't.

I do, I like some of the stuff CNN has done. Like their series about the 60's and 70's.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Slay
Irony is wasted on the stupid.

Yeah but we love you anyway.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
I do, I like some of the stuff CNN has done. Like their series about the 60's and 70's.
Well, even if CNN did it, it wasnt really "CNN", just people AT the organization. You can rarely blame the whole for the misdeeds of some.

Ushgarak
Hoax- CNN put up no such picture. Check your sources before posting. Try not to make direct accusations of distortion without linking to the actual distortion.

Whilst we are there, please cut it out with this constant 'libbo' abuse nonsense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.