Ulic/Nox/Cade vs. Wrath/Wyyrlok/Barsenthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Force, sabers, all out

SunRazer
Ulic > Wrath

Nox and Wyyrlok I'm not too sure, probably Wyyrlok.

Cade might take Barsen'thor. Doesn't really matter, either way, Ulic's victory over the Wrath is the most certain so team 1 probably wins.

In sabers, definitely team 1. In Force, either way, tbh. All-out goes to team 1 again.

FreshestSlice
Wrath > Ulic
Nox =< Wyyrlok
Barsen'thor = Cade

Not sure who wins, tbh.

Nephthys
Nox > Wyyrlok. Wyyrlok isn't comparable to the Dread Masters in mental attacks and Nox has a helmet specifically to protect her from them. So his best abilities won't work on her. From there she's just more powerful and has better force abilities and is arguably as or more skilled as him in sabers.

AncientPower
Nox > Wyyrlok.
Wrath II = Ulic Qel-Droma.
Barsen'thor > Cade Skywalker.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wyyrlok isn't comparable to the Dread Masters in mental attacks
Neither is Nox.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think he's saying since Nox resisted Dread, Wyyrlok won't be doing shit :mmm:

SunRazer
Right, but Wyyrlok competed with the more powerful Darth Krayt. His powers are just better.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think he's saying since Nox resisted Dread, Wyyrlok won't be doing shit :mmm:
You mean the time when the Dread were hindered by drugs that dampened their Force sensitivity and isolation for decades? erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dunno why you're addressing me.

AncientPower
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You mean the time when the Dread were hindered by drugs that dampened their Force sensitivity and isolation for decades? erm

Probs referring to the Oricon exchange.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
Right, but Wyyrlok competed with the more powerful Darth Krayt. His powers are just better.

"Competing" with someone isn't the same as solid feats. How are his powers just better exactly? He threw some rocks which Krayt force grabbed, attacked him with lightning that Krayt 1-handed blocked and used a memory walk that Krayt shrugged off. Oh man, totally not something Nox could ever do.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
Probs referring to the Oricon exchange.
Not really a feat for Nox. He was aided by Ogan-Dei, Lord Hargrev, and their crews, all of which were waging a mental war / shielding the team from the Dread's TP.
Despite this, the likes of Calphayus was still able to flood the combined minds of all the protags with visions of the past and future. And others also used TP sorcery too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.