Karnak vs. Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

DarkSaint85
How strong is Shaw at this point?

Would Karnaks power tell him to choke Shaw out?

KingD19
Karnak rubs a spot on Shaw's back that causes him to pass out. Or he just strokes his ego.

Blue Area Vet
Anyone see Karnak's feat?

StiltmanFTW
The jobber from the lame inhuman "family" vs. one of the most formidable HC members ever...

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How strong is Shaw at this point?

Would Karnaks power tell him to choke Shaw out?

What is Shaw doing while getting choked?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
What is Shaw doing while getting choked?

Fapping. He's a bdsm fan.

DarkSaint85
Depends on how strong he is.

Featureless battlefield also means he doesn't have walls like against Tigra; and she was choking him a-ok.

StiltmanFTW
But there's always the ground.

Karnak is a shitty fighter, he won't even think of choking anyone.

DarkSaint85
His new series actually looks Ok, tbh.

StiltmanFTW
I know. Seen the scans.

He's fighting fodder in it, though.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I know. Seen the scans.

He's fighting fodder in it, though.

Karnak will **** anyone up to abstracts. Deal with it. Oh, and abstracts include Black Panther.

Zack M
Sabastian Shaw.

Galan007
But there's always the ground. Or, you know, his own fists. thumb up

Going with Shaw.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Galan007
Or, you know, his own fists. thumb up

Going with Shaw.

So you don't think Karnak would find Shaw's weakness, his vag?

Smurph
Isn't Tigra super strong? Not especially so, but definitely > human?

Blue Area Vet
Depends on how strong he is.

Featureless battlefield also means he doesn't have walls like against Tigra; and she was choking him a-ok.

What about Tigra's walls? eek!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Smurph

Yeah, she's like class 10.

On the other hand, Karnak can shatter unbreakable prison walls or whatever.

He was casually smushing that agent's liver; he could do the same with blood vessels in Shaw's neck I guess.

It wouldn't even take that much kinetic energy, either. Not much to amp Shaw up with.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Smurph

Yes. Class 5, in fact. Half as strong as classic Spidey.

Surtur
Wouldn't the pressure applied to his throat via choking just be energy for Shaw to absorb?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
Wouldn't the pressure applied to his throat via choking just be energy for Shaw to absorb?

You'd THINK so, but meh, comics.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/52eeb6b671f27beb19cdcf54dafb1c2e/tumblr_nwqwtzCG031rvm5qqo1_500.jpg

Meanwhile....

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Karnak #1 Pt 2/2
http://s5d4.turboimg.net/t/24335813_Karnak_2015-_001-015.jpg http://s5d4.turboimg.net/t/24335817_Karnak_2015-_001-016.jpg

carver9
Funny how people cling to one time showings.

Surtur
That might be less "meh comics" and more "person who wrote that didn't know anything about the character he was writing".

Probably the same guy who wrote Identity Crisis.

DarkSaint85
Funny how people cling to one time showings.

Name the times choking has failed, please.

DarkSaint85
That might be less "meh comics" and more "person who wrote that didn't know anything about the character he was writing".

Probably the same guy who wrote Identity Crisis.

True - but with Karnak's new shoiwngs...

I mean, he's never had any degree of super strength (AFAIK). He just sees the weaknesses, and targets them. With two fingers, he just touched that agent, and shattered bones.

If he did the same to Shaw, considering there was very little kinetic energy being supplied by Karnak...there wouldn't be much for Shaw to amp off.

And he could just blow parts of Shaw up.

StiltmanFTW
I mean, he's never had any degree of super strength (AFAIK).

Junior non-member indeed.

"His strength seems more than human!"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59221/1769320-576792_vsinh_super.jpg

DarkSaint85
Bah!

Lol@needing Black Bolt to deal with T'Charlie...

StiltmanFTW
Black Bolt is the only Inhuman who doesn't suck.

DarkSaint85
Black Bolt is the only Inhuman who doesn't suck.

Then why leave Medusa?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

As for Karnak wanking in his solo series - not the first time Marvel gave him time to shine. They're doing that deliberately, so everyone can laugh harder the next time he fights a recognizable character and gets trashed.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

As for Karnak wanking in his solo series - not the first time Marvel gave him time to shine. They're doing that deliberately, so everyone can laugh harder the next time he fights a recognizable character and gets trashed.

How's the weather in Hater Nation?

Blue Area Vet
True - but with Karnak's new shoiwngs...

I mean, he's never had any degree of super strength (AFAIK). He just sees the weaknesses, and targets them. With two fingers, he just touched that agent, and shattered bones.

If he did the same to Shaw, considering there was very little kinetic energy being supplied by Karnak...there wouldn't be much for Shaw to amp off.

And he could just blow parts of Shaw up.

All inhuman's have "super" strength in comparison to humans.

StiltmanFTW
Yes. They have shitty immune systems, but about everything else superior to humans.

DarkSaint85
Yes, yes....I meant in terms of Inhumans, he wasn't any stronger. mad

carver9
Name the times choking has failed, please.

That's show lowest showing in a younger body he probably wasn't familiar with. I hold a lot of weight against it. You use it in every thread hes in. I know you have something else besides that, riiiight?

StiltmanFTW
I don't know anything about the younger body thing, you might've made that up? stick out tongue

But he WAS brainwashed by Emma Frost.

Anyway...

1) Tigra did fail.
2) Karnak doesn't have Tigra's agility... or her skillset. He probably doesn't have her speed either.

DarkSaint85
That's show lowest showing in a younger body he probably wasn't familiar with. I hold a lot of weight against it. You use it in every thread hes in. I know you have something else besides that, riiiight?

It has worked 100% of the time it has been tried.

Karnak's power is to see the weaknesses in things.

If you can show me it's NOT a weakness, then I am happy to back down.

We take averages here on the board. So far, 100% of the time, it works everytime.

Lol@ younger body he probably wasn't familiar with, though. Not sure how that makes a difference. He absorbed magic for the first time against Hercules just fine, and was up to his usual tricks (smacking himself with the book to build his energy reserves up).

carver9
I don't know anything about the younger body thing, you might've made that up? stick out tongue

Anyway...

1) Tigra did fail.
2) Karnak doesn't have Tigra's agility... or her skillset. He probably doesn't have her speed either.

Its was a rumor I heard. Don't know if it was/is true.

StiltmanFTW
Pre-Emma Shaw was a great fighter for bricks' standards, capable of handling himself in nearly any situation.

He went through AA gauntlet (Herc, Box, Tigra) like through butter, despite his amnesia...

If anything, it proves that, at his prime, he would kill dozens of karnak-lv jobbers before going down stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Its was a rumor I heard. Don't know if it was/is true.

Well, one thing for sure. He did suffer from total amnesia because of his fight with Emma in Uncanny X-Men. That's much worse than being stuck in a younger body with no muscle memory.

DarkSaint85

Anyway...

1) Tigra did fail.

Tigra failed, true: but if Karanak blew his blood vessels up, the effect would still be the same (i.e. minimal amounts of kinetic energy applied, with the effect of no blood going to his brain). Or even his heart.

As for speed, he did chop a bullet in half with his fingers, so whilsst he's no cat lady, Shaw isn't exactly a speedster (though he is fast).

Surtur
Then why leave Medusa?

Because pimps can't be tied down to one lady no matter how strong her hair is. Plus Blackbolt can't talk without obliterating her so imagine allllll that nagging and he can't tell her to shut up without destroying the country.

StiltmanFTW
imagine allllll that nagging and he can't tell her to shut up without destroying the country.

laughing out loud

Poor Bolt. I'm amazed he managed to stay with her for as long as he did.

Magnon
Tigra failed, true: but if Karanak blew his blood vessels up, the effect would still be the same (i.e. minimal amounts of kinetic energy applied, with the effect of no blood going to his brain). Or even his heart.

As for speed, he did chop a bullet in half with his fingers, so whilsst he's no cat lady, Shaw isn't exactly a speedster (though he is fast).

But if you try to apply minimal kinetic energy then by definition you would have to move slowly. Quite unlikely Shaw would just stand there and let Karnak work his magic.

carver9
Shaw hits Karnak in the back of the neck koing him for the win.

staxamillion
Originally posted by Magnon
But if you try to apply minimal kinetic energy then by definition you would have to move slowly. Quite unlikely Shaw would just stand there and let Karnak work his magic.

not slowly just deliberate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.