Kenobi vs. Revan (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Both at their peak.

Setting: Naboo plains

Who wins?

Stigma
Any takers?

FreshestSlice
What was the point in making this when there is already a gauntlet for it?

Stigma
This thread was made before the gauntlet lol

FreshestSlice
Kenobi vs. Revan: 9:49 AM Yesterday
Gauntlet: 9:47 AM Today
Bump of Kenobi vs Revan: 11:37 AM shameless bump today.

Get out.

Stigma
LOL Yes, I shamelessly bump. stick out tongue

Freshest angry that Revan dies here.

BTW You said "making this", I thought making this thread is what you were getting at./shrug

FreshestSlice
Nah, when I swipe shit on my phone, a lot of weird words come out. Bump and make are the same word apparently.

Stigma
Ehem. uhuh I find this fight to be interesting. Is Revan a duelist that can stand up to or even defeat the master of Soresu?

McP
Kenobi with high diff

Stigma
Oh, by the by, if anyone can prove Revan beats Kenobi for a majority in a saber only fight, one might entertain the idea that Revan could face a better duelist even mmm. So any arguments for Revan?

Sinious
Originally posted by Sinious
Stigma cowering before Ant is a pleasing outcome tbh

Stigma
So none. No surprise thumb up

Interesting. I wonder how people can think sabers only fight between Dooku and Revan is a debate, while there are no arguments that Revan even defeats Kenobi for a majority in a duel. ;-)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No one wants to bother responding to this if you're too weak to provide an argument that Dooku is superior to Revan in sabers.

Stigma
Lol Dooku's accomlishments as a duelist are well known. What has Revan ever done with a saber that even suggests he is comparable? You do realize that its the pretender that needs to show his worth. In other words, should I make arguments that Dooku can defeat Starkiller in a duel or is Starkiller a much less renowned duelist that needs to show his worth. Same with Revan.

I understand a lot of people really really like Revan but they need to grasp the reality that he's not a duelist that can defeat Maul or Kenobi for a majority in a sabers fight, no matter people in Dooku's league

GG. thumb up

Sinious
There are no arguments against the proof that has already been presented for Revan > Dooku. Since S66 lost and you conceded before your debate even started, this thread is nothing more than a proof of your butthurt. thumb up

(This coming from a dear friend should make you think tbh)

Stigma
S66 humiliated Ant, and if you think I conceded anything you mud be drinking more vodka than me, my friend thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even S66 would admit he didn't humiliate Ant, lol. Your refusal to argue that Dooku>Revan is what's up, here. Nobody cares how "entitled" or "worthy" Dooku is, lmfao. If you can't argue Dooku being Revan's superior in sabers, why would someone like Ant care about Kenobi?

quanchi112
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even S66 would admit he didn't humiliate Ant, lol. Your refusal to argue that Dooku>Revan is what's up, here. Nobody cares how "entitled" or "worthy" Dooku is, lmfao. If you can't argue Dooku being Revan's superior in sabers, why would someone like Ant care about Kenobi? This is exactly the same way he'd debate on the movie versus. He wouldn't debate but would troll just like he's doing here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is exactly the same way he'd debate on the movie versus. He wouldn't debate but would troll just like he's doing here.

I figured you were the one who broke him, tbh.

@Carthage: you're awesome, but your mere presence reduced Stigma to dust.

Stigma
PiOriginally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even S66 would admit he didn't humiliate Ant, lol. Your refusal to argue that Dooku>Revan is what's up, here. Nobody cares how "entitled" or "worthy" Dooku is, lmfao. If you can't argue Dooku being Revan's superior in sabers, why would someone like Ant care about Kenobi?
S66 is a nice guy, of course he won't phrase it like that. Still he won pretty swiftly.

Lol "worthy" might not be the best choice of words. Yet, Dooku's dueling accomplishments are well established while Revan's are almost a mystery..

From what I've seen I don't even think Revan can defeat someone like Kenobi in a duel.

So, to paraphrase you, why would I even care debating Dooku vs. Revan, when Kenobi takes Revan down in a duel.

Inability to grasp this shows how much Revan wank clouded your vision.(and not only yours, but all SWTORians, of course)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Stigma
Pi
S66 is a nice guy, of course he won't phrase it like that. Still he won pretty swiftly.

Lol "worthy" might not be the best choice of words. Yet, Dooku's dueling accomplishments are well established while Revan's are almost a mystery..

From what I've seen I don't even think Revan can defeat someone like Kenobi in a duel.

So, to paraphrase you, why would I even care debating Dooku vs. Revan, when Kenobi takes Revan don in a duel.

Inability to grasp this shows how much Revan wank clouded your vision.(and not only yours, but all SWTORians, of course)

I can read S66's mind and heart, he doesn't think so.

Cool story. Considering Ant actually provided an argument as to Revan vs. Dooku in sabers, and you essentially responded with, "lolno," I don't think anyone is really taking you seriously. So again, there's no reason to even bother with this thread on Ant's part.

DarthAnt66
Still he won pretty swiftly.)
Pretty sure even S66 disagrees with that one, KEK

Which point do you think he won?

Aurbere
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Pretty sure even S66 disagrees with that one, KEK

Which point do you think he won?

Inb4 the answer is 'all of them'

DarthAnt66

Cool story. Considering Ant actually provided an argument as to Revan vs. Dooku in sabers, and you essentially responded with, "lolno," I don't think anyone is really taking you seriously. So again, there's no reason to even bother with this thread on Ant's part.
Well said. As the leading figure on Revan and leader of the Revanite movment throughout the world, I hereby decree Stigma must refrain from debating Revan until he takes up the challenge.

He must take responsibility for his statements and not run from this. I suggest Nephthys do the same in regards to Darth Bane. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McO_yqWX9Is&t=1h40m48s.

Stigma
I am flattered by all the attention from SWTORians. All too easy laughing out loud

Still, it's starting to get creepy... BTW It's disappointing to see some of you become brothers-in-arms with the trash bag of these forums the greatest poster that ever lived, Quanchi. But to each their own.

Yeah, it's cool. What's even cooler is that what should not be treated seriously is when someone posts that Mundi is a comparable or superior duelist to Mace. Similar situation with Ant's attempts. thumb up

The evidence is even in this very thread or similar ones. No one disagrees Kenobi or Jaina or Ulic win a duel with Revan. So discussing Revan's duel with Mace, Maul or Dooku is moot.

Still, moot points are SWTOR camp's forte, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised thumb up

Stigma
On a side note, I find it amusing that so many posters so desperately want to see Revan fall in a duel with the good Count lol

It's favorable to you that this discussion is not taking place, doofus.

Still, let's make it interesting and do it my way.

If Revan is proven to take a majority against Kenobi in sabers, let's have a discussion on Dooku.

Jmanghan
Revan is above AOTC Anakin, but thats not saying much.

Even Ant said he'd lose to ROTS Anakin.

Revanchiste
Everybody think that Revan cannot bring kenobi down....

But could Kenobi bring down Revan by using some obvious tactics and hope that Revan play ghis game???

He humiliated ant before that Ant read my mesages about my Revan lightsaber fighting style analysis...
HK-47 sarcatistic accent.
And yesyes we AAAALLL knows thatDooku can take down the entir eomniverse with his barelightsaber...

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Revan is above AOTC Anakin, but thats not saying much.

Even Ant said he'd lose to ROTS Anakin.

That was before some certain proofs that I'd bring on the table here..

"Yeah, it's cool. What's even cooler is that what should not be treated seriously is when someone posts that Mundi is a comparable or superior duelist to Mace. Similar situation with Ant's attempts. thumb up"

Humhum...Revan>Duelist to Dooku And it is not blinded statement here...
I had soem reflexions...

" On a side note, I find it amusing that so many posters so desperately want to see Revan fall in a duel with the good Count lol "
Yep hilarous when you consider that dooku is not fast enough to keep up with Revan, he will just beging to panic and swing his sword in the emptyness like in did in episode II...
+Revan gear.. revan can take lightsaber hits, more than Characters liek Kataran and Jaden Korr.... While being a very skill duelist... And I just don't see how Dooku would be able to hit Revan, yhea he ca break and pierce his defense but Revan can use this to counter attack or dodge...

Revan is just too much O.P he is at joke character levels, like legolace....

Jmanghan
Bump

|King Joker|
I hope Stigma is dead

FreshestSlice
His last post was today. He's just too much of a ***** to come back after Ant shamed him publicly.

|King Joker|
That's exactly what it is. He continues his retardation in the GDF now.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I hope Stigma is dead

wtf?

reported this, are you high?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
wtf?

reported this, are you high? Nope. I legitimately hope Stigma is dead.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Nope. I legitimately hope Stigma is dead.

What did Stigma to do you lols

|King Joker|
What did Stigma to do you lols Nothing to me personally, I just found his presence irritating.

BazookaMaster
You're pretty harsh if you wish death on people you don't even have personal issue with, rofl xD

I told people here are psycho

|King Joker|
You're pretty harsh if you wish death on people you don't even have personal issue with, rofl xD

I told people here are psycho You'll become just like me if you stay here any longer. smile

BazookaMaster
Frightning

Syndicate
Kenobi high dif.

S_W_LeGenD
Lol Dooku's accomlishments as a duelist are well known. What has Revan ever done with a saber that even suggests he is comparable? You do realize that its the pretender that needs to show his worth. In other words, should I make arguments that Dooku can defeat Starkiller in a duel or is Starkiller a much less renowned duelist that needs to show his worth. Same with Revan.

I understand a lot of people really really like Revan but they need to grasp the reality that he's not a duelist that can defeat Maul or Kenobi for a majority in a sabers fight, no matter people in Dooku's league

GG. thumb up
Revan is not hyped for his dueling skills but underestimating him in this area is foolish.

Revan's dueling skills might be archaic but he should be deadly in this area. His precognitive abilities and command of the Force are stuff of legends.

Count Dooku is also not renowned for inventing new moves or such, his dueling skills are also archaic:

The other was former Master Dooku, whose own fighting style was archaic, yet stunningly effective.

Taken from Power of the Jedi Sourcebook

Knowledge of several Forms of Lightsaber combat or inventing new moves do not guarantee superiority in a Lightsaber duel for a Jedi. The ability to perceive moves of an opponent with greater clarity coupled with the ability to react faster than the opponent enables a Jedi to countering the moves of an opponent in an effective manner and eventually outduel him.

Palpatine slaughtered the likes of Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin not due to (supposed) superiority in dueling skills. Palpatine denied them the opportunity to maneuver with preemptive assault and overwhelmed them with sheer speed and ferocity.

Deronn_solo
Kenobi.

chingchangwalla
Points can be made for Revan but Kenobi is ultimately the better duelist.

Deronn_solo
What, like having superior stamina/Force reserves?

chingchangwalla
Ant will find a way...

Deronn_solo
Nah, Ant's cases for Revan's skills are pretty shit, tbh.

Syndicate
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Nah, Ant's cases for Revan's skills are pretty shit, tbh.
mmm Still going to rape your ass into oblivion when you find the confidence to take me on in Vader v Revan. smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
mmm Still going to rape your ass into oblivion when you find the confidence to take me on in Vader v Revan. smile
Your chance at raping me with that weak shit, chances is about equal to happening, as Nova conceding an argument, which, is to say, never. thumb up

SunRazer
I've conceded more than you laughing out loud

That you constantly want others to concede to you is just proof that you can't earn their concessions thumb up

carthage
Obi Wan

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
I've conceded more than you laughing out loud

That you constantly want others to concede to you is just proof that you can't earn their concessions thumb up

Nah. I'm one of the most liberal users here. I have no problem conceding a point/argument when it's passed my compacity to argue for.

Nice straw man, dipshit. No one ever said anything about conceding to any argument of mine, but it's just your shtick in general to debate things far past their expiration date and play "devil's advocate" instead of just conceding and moving own. thumb up

You've admitted much yourself, and ILS hasn't hesitated to call you out on it, too. Just admit it, you're like a child who hates to lose. laughing out loud

That's why I got into the HoF way before you did, and I even advocated hard to get you in. laughing out loud

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Nah. I'm one of the most liberal users here. I have no problem conceding a point/argument when it's passed my compacity to argue for.

And I've done much the same. More often than you as well.

You do.

Just like your shtick is running away once it becomes an actual debate instead of an insultfest?

ILS doesn't think that anymore. Besides, getting angry over people not conceding seems more like a case of getting angry over not being able to convince people with your arguments and resorting to ad hominems.

I've conceded fair and just points probably more often than ILS has, and certainly more than you have.

Anyways, people change over time. Or, I mean, we can go back to five or six years ago when you were a literal troll on nobody's radar. You're not going to win by appealing to people's histories laughing out loud

You might think that. I just don't advertise myself as others do. I leave it to others to do that for me if they wish. That's why you made it into the HoF - because you boast and advertise endlessly, but if anything peels the onion, they're disappointed. I admit you're better at the narcissistic boasting - but only because you have to do that to make yourself feel better. The truth destroys you every time you confront it.

Precisely why you were annihilated in our only conclusive CaV (you ran from the other one) and spent the next month or so getting counseling and mental rehab to get over your depression. I know I've struck a chord every time you resort to the HoF argument, because you have nothing else. Every actual measurable encounter between us has resulted in my victory. You're forced to resort to your own playground. Making it into the HoF first means you're better as a debater? I guess Richard Nixon's performance in the 1972 election puts him above most Presidents too.

Go back to getting french tips on your nails.

Syndicate
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/276/747/bf9.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.