Corran Horn vs Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Battles takes place in a forest.

Force, 'Sabers, All-out.

Nephthys
Satele probably.

JKBart
Corran takes sabers, decisively at that. He is just vastly superior, and I have no qualms putting him on Saba's level, or slightly below because of fewer showings and more assumptions. Not a stomp or anything like that, Corran is superior, but not outstandingly, and Satele retains speed advantage.

In the Force it's honestly quite the opposite. Corran has very outstanding skillset in itself and is capable of stuff I would put above Plo-level or even above more powerful guys, but it's always hard to tell, since you can't really compare absorb and illusions with telekinesis that most other characters use. Corran can be anywhere from Plo-level to top-Mace level, but in totally different Force areas. Satele should retain more power output, mastery over her powers, and her abilities are frankly far better against other high-level Force user. I doubt Corran can achieve much with lone illusions, and what other options does he have to be honest? He really has no defense against telekinetic barrage if no physical contact between the fighters can occur. Corran is kinda hopeless here and loses totally.

All out it's honestly difficult. Corran is the superior combatant no doubt, but on the other hand, Satele is actually fully capable of resorting to the Force under lightsaber barrage, even if for "last stand" stuff like absorbing Malgus's blade. Eh, Corran for a slight majority.

carthage
Corran takes sabers, but Satele's vicious telekinesis can probably edge his own powers imo

Q99
I'd go Satele solidly. She's a very impressive forceuser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.