Kiss your asses goodbye, heathens!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Robtard
Edit function down again; here is the source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/06/end-of-world-7-october-ebible-fellowship

Surtur
Oh please, if these people really believed it would end they'd be acting a lot differently. They are just attention seekers.

Slay
Just a bunch of whackos looking for their ''15 minutes''.

FinalAnswer
rip world

Surtur
Anyone in that group with kids should just take care of them now..lest they end up having a fiery death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh please, if these people really believed it would end they'd be acting a lot differently. They are just attention seekers. Do not underestimate religious fanaticism.

Surtur
Ah yes, but one also can't underestimate religious attention whoring.

psmith81992
Ah yes, one psycho group predicting the end of the world. Very TI-like thread Rob.

Robtard
Originally posted by psmith81992
Ah yes, one psycho group predicting the end of the world. Very TI-like thread Rob.

Oh my. It's for humor purposes, no one is taking this for anything but that(except you?), it's not some attack on religion, knee-jerko.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh my. It's for humor purposes, no one is taking this for anything but that(except you?), it's not some attack on religion, knee-jerko.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57391749.jpg

SamZED
So is it US time? Or Europe dies first then the rest follow? I'm only asking because it will be Wednesday and I want to know if I'll get to read the latest issues of marvel comics before I die.

Robtard
Originally posted by psmith81992
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57391749.jpg

#gotme

Tattoos N Scars
Way too early. The sign of the woman appears in 2017, celestial event. This is mentioned in Revelation 12. As for the precise day of Jesus' return, no one knows that.

Robtard
Originally posted by SamZED
So is it US time? Or Europe dies first then the rest follow? I'm only asking because it will be Wednesday and I want to know if I'll get to read the latest issues of marvel comics before I die.

Europe dies first, as it's way more liberaly.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Way too early. The sign of the woman appears in 2017, celestial event. This is mentioned in Revelation 12. As for the precise day of Jesus' return, no one knows that.

Not even Jesus?

Tattoos N Scars
Jesus said the Father only

Tattoos N Scars
Jesus could have been alluding to the Feast of Trumpets. It's a Jewish feast at literally no man knows the day or the hour. The feast is solely dependent on the lunar cycle.

Bashar Teg
good thing i'm off wednesday.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Jesus could have been alluding to the Feast of Trumpets. It's a Jewish feast at literally no man knows the day or the hour. The feast is solely dependent on the lunar cycle.

Then how is anyone expected to show up?

Tattoos N Scars
http://doubleportioninheritance.blogspot.com/2011/05/yom-teruah-day-that-no-man-knows_3315.html?m=1

If you are really interested Rob, click the link and read the article. It explains how the Feast of Trumpets works.

Shakyamunison
I'll post what I think about this on Thursday.

meep-meep
Yet another reason for me to test my sins or lack thereof. gotta love it. When is the next one?

Adam Grimes
It would be funny if the world actually ended this time.

Mindship
Kim Davis will survive.

Genesis-Soldier
guys its the 7th here

not sure if dead or not

FinalAnswer
God goes by CST.

Tattoos N Scars
It would have been hilarious if all the major news networks conspired with NASA to create an imminent asteroid impact story. LIke a modern war of the worlds gag.

Omega Vision
The War of the Worlds broadcast wasn't a gag. They never meant to trick anyone--at the beginning and end of the broadcast they said it was a dramatization. Most people didn't think it was real, but a small percentage of listeners went batshit because they were gullible and tuned in somewhere in the middle.

long pig
I think you should respect their culture and stop with your micro aggressions, robtard.
When you pray to Obama at night, do you ask his forgiveness for your triggering bigotry?

Nemesis X
Still here. Either it's not the end of the world or I'm dead and the afterlife is just as boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.