Broly vs Majin Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Instead of Gohan, Majin Vegeta takes on Broly in second coming. Who wins?

Henry_Pym
Vegeta rolls him

Genesis-Soldier
vegeta takes this

broly is still way too weak when he should be a god damn legendary sayain

Henry_Pym
? Base super saiyan was legendary, what is double legendary SSJ power wise?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Instead of Gohan, Majin Vegeta takes on Broly in second coming. Who wins?

I guess it depends on how we interpret Goku's arrival.

Was it really Goku or just a magical construct? And what power level was he operating at? MSSJ or higher?

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
? Base super saiyan was legendary, what is double legendary SSJ power wise?

Only Broly had actual LSSJ.

juggerman
Vegeta's power is not maximum. Nuff said

Galan007
SSJ2 Majin Vegeta=SSJ2 Goku>SSJ2 Gohan(Cell Games)~/>Movie 10 Broly.

So yeah, Majin Vegeta should stomp.

StiltmanFTW
So, MV > Pre-Z sword Gohan SSJ2 + MSSJ Goten + MSSJ Goku?

BeyonderGod
Broly

yungz22
broly is no match for anyone ssj2 and up

StiltmanFTW
He did fight SSJ2 Gohan, who was weaker than during Cell Saga, but still SSJ2 nonetheless.

yungz22
gohan wasnt ssj 2 his hair wasnt sharp like it was supposed to be and there was no electricity

StiltmanFTW
Just an error. Toe doesn't care about the lightning aura anyway.

http://i60.tinypic.com/voo8it.jpg

Source: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Broly_-_Second_Coming

yungz22
ok now show what he actually looked like in the movie also wheres the electricity

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by yungz22
ok now show what he actually looked like in the movie also wheres the electricity

What's next? Dabura fought SSJ1 Gohan? laughing out loud Beerus fought SSJ1 Vegeta...?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What's next? Dabura fought SSJ1 Gohan? laughing out loud Beerus fought SSJ1 Vegeta...?

Just ignore him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damborgson
I think the intention was clear, but they'd have avoided a whole lot of hassle if they'd just gave him some lightning surrounding him.

Time-Immemorial
Was Broly up until this point the only Saijen that progressively got stronger the longer he fought?

StiltmanFTW
@Damborg

Toei doesn't like animating lightning for some reason. They have really neglected that part and ignored fans' complaints.

Then there is stuff like SSJ1 Badrock having sparks... electric aura (or the lack of it) can't be trusted, really.

Time-Immemorial
@Still, well **** you toosmile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
@Still, well **** you toosmile

laughing out loud

As I understand it, Broly's power automatically increases the more time he spends in his LSSJ state. That was what was making him so special, aside from the extraordinary power level to start with.

He also received a big zenkai in SC.

Time-Immemorial
He might have a chance then here?

SSJGGogeta

His power rises constantly while he's in LSSJ. However, this is also his weakness. His body can't withstand the increase in his own power, which is why he had to shoot energy blasts at random on several occasions, to stop himself from accidentally destroying himself. This also, presumably, led to him becoming weak enough for Goku to penetrate with a fully powered punch.

His body simply deteriorates when he builds up too much power.

Zenkai boosts are the obvious exception though. He most likely receives them the same way every other Saiyan does.

StiltmanFTW

Yeah, he might.

We know that MV was stronger than SSJ2 Gohan from Cell Games.

Broly was winning in a beam struggle against Gohan, Goten and Goku, before Trunks inferfered.

Pre-Z sword Gohan, while inferior to his younger self from Cell Games, still had the SSJ2 form. Goten arguably was a MSSJ user. Goku (or the magical construct impersonating him, movie did not make it clear) was at least MSSJ, too. Broly's attack being superior to three kamehameha waves from those was a helluva feat, imo.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, he might.

We know that MV was stronger than SSJ2 Gohan from Cell Games.

Broly was winning in a beam struggle against Gohan, Goten and Goku, before Trunks inferfered.

Pre-Z sword Gohan, while inferior to his younger self from Cell Games, still had the SSJ2 form. Goten arguably was a MSSJ user. Goku (or the magical construct impersonating him, movie did not make it clear) was at least MSSJ, too. Broly's attack being superior to three kamehameha waves from those was a helluva feat, imo.

No, Broly was definitely superior to Majin Vegeta.

Majin Vegeta was dead even with SSJ2 Goku from the Buu saga. The same SSJ2 Goku that was assisting SSJ2 Gohan, and MSSJ1 Goten in their beam struggle against Broly.

Here's a picture from the beam struggle:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/201/c/6/gohan_and_goku_were_both_ssj2_by_lordxdarkness-d7ri9nq.jpg

This was clearly SSJ2 Gohan, SSJ2 Goku, and MSSJ1 Goten.

While Gohan had slacked off in his training, and was, according to Vegeta, less than HALF as strong as he was against Cell, that still puts him at around the same power level he was as a MSSJ1 during the Cell games.

So, essentially, it was SSJ2 Goku with the help of two SSJ1's. However, this is still quite a bit above just a SSJ2, especially considering it took ANOTHER MSSJ1 to tip the scales in the Z-fighters favors.

So Broly might not quite be SSJ3 tier, but he's definitely above MSSJ2 tier. Meaning he is above Majin Vegeta. By a wide margin, in fact, as it would take three other SSJ1's for Majin Vegeta to beat Broly.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks thumb up

I also thought Goku was SSJ2 in that movie, but Galan disagreed and I wasn't sure anymore stick out tongue

It makes perfect sense for Goku to be SSJ2 at that time.

SSJGGogeta
Thanks thumb up

I also thought Goku was SSJ2 in that movie, but Galan disagreed and I wasn't sure anymore stick out tongue

It makes perfect sense for Goku to be SSJ2 at that time.

Ya welcome. stick out tongue

If Galan disagreed with that, then he's wrong.

Goku was definitely SSJ2 in the movie. So Broly is inbetween SSJ2 and SSJ3 tier, putting him far above Majin Vegeta. And honestly, probably on par with Majin Buu, when he first showed up.

Dark-Kenshin
Unless it's the Majin Vegeta in the same continuity as Broly (movie 8)(in which case, powerscaling takes hold), Broly wins. Manga Vegeta's feats are clearly inferior.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Unless it's the Majin Vegeta in the same continuity as Broly (movie 8)(in which case, powerscaling takes hold), Broly wins. Manga Vegeta's feats are clearly inferior.

Well Manga Vegeta had the same feat as Anime Vegeta, essentially. He was roughly equal to SSJ2 Goku. Which is still pretty far below LSSJ SC Broly. Again, SC Broly wasn't quite SSJ3 level, but he was comfortably above SSJ2 level. Consider him a 50% SSJ3.

But yeah, Broly wins.

BeyonderGod
Broly stomps Majin vegeta PS or not.

The Merchant
Majin Vegeta wins. Broly was defeated by a SSJ Gohan and Goten who had the moral support of an illusion that resembled Goku created by the Dragonballs. Plus we also know Goku defeated Broly in Hell at the end of movie 11, and we know he didn't use SSJ3 against him since he said to Janemba that the only person who pushed him to use SSJ3 was Buu before Janemba.

I peg Broly around the level of SSJ Buu saga Goku and Vegeta, and right below SSJ2 Adult Gohan.

Kento
Dragonballs did a lot more than make a illusionary Goku, even presuming it was a fake Goku. Also, Janemba and Broli movies are noncanon so what Goku said in movie 12, doesn't matter about movie 11.

Broli should win.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by The Merchant
Majin Vegeta wins. Broly was defeated by a SSJ Gohan and Goten who had the moral support of an illusion that resembled Goku created by the Dragonballs. Plus we also know Goku defeated Broly in Hell at the end of movie 11, and we know he didn't use SSJ3 against him since he said to Janemba that the only person who pushed him to use SSJ3 was Buu before Janemba.

I peg Broly around the level of SSJ Buu saga Goku and Vegeta, and right below SSJ2 Adult Gohan.

1. Everything in your entire argument is assumption. Therefore you have no argument. thumb up

2. You're acting like the Janemba movie is canon to the Broly movie, or vice-versa. They are not.

3. Did you NOT just see the picture I posted? Goku AND Gohan were BOTH SSJ2's when using the family kamehameha wave.

4. Illusion that resembled Goku? That was definitely NOT what happened. An illusion that resembled Goku was what happened when Gohan killed Cell. Goku was momentarily brought to Earth by the dragon balls, and legitimately doubled the size of the Kamehameha wave.

5. It doesn't matter how much you try to downplay Broly. He overpowered two SSJ2's, and a MSSJ1. He is near SSJ3 level, at least in the second coming.

The Merchant
The movies are canon to each other. Slug movie mentioned Turles events for example. Heck the Janemba movie had Paragus in it, which should mean that Broly did occur in the Janemba film.

That's what the Daizenshuu implied actually. That it was just an illusion boosting Gohan and Gotens resolve.

Having their hair blown back doesn't mean they were ssj2's. Goku had one bang when he fired a khh at Frieza.

I don't consider Broly being roughly around Ssj Buu saga Goku downplaying considering that would make him the strongest villain pre Majin Vegeta.

Agusto Pinochet
The Gohan that Broly fought was Post-Zeta Sword Gohan since Goten recognized Goku meaning that the tournament had already happened and Goku had proabably defeated Boo in Super Saiyan 3. Broly in movie 10 slaughters easily.

Damborgson
That's not your way of implying Gohan was mystic was it??

Kento
Originally posted by Agusto Pinochet
The Gohan that Broly fought was Post-Zeta Sword Gohan since Goten recognized Goku meaning that the tournament had already happened and Goku had proabably defeated Boo in Super Saiyan 3. Broly in movie 10 slaughters easily. No...wrong on all accounts except about Broli winning.

Goten would easily know what Goku looked like...they have pictures

Estacado
It's pretty hard to calculate Broly's power he was pushing back the triple kamehameha with 1 hand and easily overpowered the 3.

Wonder how powerful would be a 2 handed blast by him.....mmm

carver9
Please change your sig.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, even your ignore lists are the same laughing out loud

yungz22
brolly cant take an ssj2 that has kept up with training

bbrem123
Originally posted by Estacado
It's pretty hard to calculate Broly's power he was pushing back the triple kamehameha with 1 hand and easily overpowered the 3.

Wonder how powerful would be a 2 handed blast by him.....mmm Carver what do you think about this vs thread? smile

cdtm
SSJ2 Gohan deflected Super Perfect Cell's planet buster with his feet, and that obviously beats FPSSJ Goku's best attack.

That, plus Brolly losing to a gestalt USSJ where most of the components were low on power..

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by The Merchant
The movies are canon to each other. Slug movie mentioned Turles events for example. Heck the Janemba movie had Paragus in it, which should mean that Broly did occur in the Janemba film.

That's what the Daizenshuu implied actually. That it was just an illusion boosting Gohan and Gotens resolve.

Having their hair blown back doesn't mean they were ssj2's. Goku had one bang when he fired a khh at Frieza.

I don't consider Broly being roughly around Ssj Buu saga Goku downplaying considering that would make him the strongest villain pre Majin Vegeta.

1. The Slug movie is the only DBZ movie I haven't seen, so I can't call you on that. The Janemba movie also had Bojack in it, but movie cameo's don't make them cannon to each other. They're thrown in as winks to the audience. Which is why Bojack didn't fight Gohan, or beat the hell out of Frieza. This point is irrelevant though.

2. The Daizenshuu implied nothing of the sort. It said that a wish brought Goku to help his sons, iirc. Scans.

3. Okay, and yes, there are plenty of inconsistencies in the specific artistry behind the different forms. Which is why you just use common sense to figure out which forms they were in. You really think Goku would sit there, and nearly let his kids die, if he could just go SSJ2 like it was nothing, and one-shot Broly? Or GOHAN for that matter? No, they were BOTH SSJ2's, and Goku probably didn't even have SSJ3 at that point.

4. Roughly around Buu saga Goku? Even with the BS downplay that you're speculating about, Broly still overpowered three MSSJ1's. Which would put him at SSJ2 Buu saga Goku level at the least. But again, they were SSJ2's. I can show MULTIPLE scenes from the movie where Gohan's hair and feature's are CLEARLY SSJ2, not SSJ1. And Goku's as well.

HulkIsHulk
Lol, even your ignore lists are the same laughing out loud
I took a screenshot to immortalize it

http://s23.postimg.org/vgm433ee1/Estacado_Carver.png

Estacado
Originally posted by bbrem123
Carver what do you think about this vs thread? smile
Hulk wins.

Anyways
I wonder how powerful could Broly become if he did the same trainings as Goku did (hyperbolic timechamber....etc)....mmm

carver9
Don't understand why he has my sig and avatar.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Don't understand why he has my sig and avatar.
That's it!
Puting you on ignore.

SSJGGogeta
Um... Wtf

yungz22
wht happened to this site lol *facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.