Dooku, Maul, Talzin vs Sidious and Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
in SoD, Maul convinces Dooku to join him and Talzin to defeat their former master.

Fight takes place in a hanger bay somewhere; not on Dathomir

Round 1: everyone's stats is as of SoD
Round 2: RotJ Sidious

quanchi112
Team Maul stomps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Maul stomps.

EmperorSidious2
If it's not on datomir, then it's harder to judge. Talzin was really only able to take him on due to her being amped by the planet. However it all depends on what Dooku can make up for in the force. Not being on Dathomir Sidious can defeat anyone here, by themselves. Hard to say but,

Round 1. Team with extreme difficulty.

Round 2. Sidious. His power grew after ROTS.

SunRazer
Talzin holds off Sidious whilst Dooku and Maul annihilate Grievous so badly that Bane smiles from the depths of my waste container.

Nephthys
Team Talzin

AncientPower
Team Talzin.

quanchi112
This isn't close. Talzin alone can take Sidious on.

JKBart
You're stealing my lines http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1459051223.png

ares834
This isn't close. Talzin alone can take Sidious on.

Uh, no she can't.

Team 1 wins though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Uh, no she can't.

Team 1 wins though. Her appearances say otherwise. She took on Sidious and Dooku. He also took on Windu alone. Windu is the same guy who defeated Sidious.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team Talzin

ares834

quanchi112

McP
Her appearances say otherwise. She took on Sidious and Dooku. He also took on Windu alone. Windu is the same guy who defeated Sidious.

It was on Dathomir, the place that is called "the hearth of Mother Talzin's powers" or smth like that. She was amped, which enabled hed to fight Sidious equally. On neutral ground she's inferior to him.

Anyway, Grievous is inferior to any combatant on the battlefield, and I doubt that Sidious will be able to protect him all the time. The only one here that wont stomp Grievous here is Maul (still, Maul will comfortable beat him).
If Grievous fall, before Sidious will eliminate anyone from team 1, Sidious will be stomped.

ares834
Completely false. If he was pushing her back then Dooku's aid would have spelled instant doom. They also needed Grievous to kill her which confirms she isn't someone Sheev can handle alone.

Nope.

And nope.

If you actually read the comic you would have seen Talzin getting pushed back and Sidious moving forward.

Nephthys
No, not really.

ares834
Yes, really.

http://i.share.pho.to/ea1f2c41_o.png

Third and fourth panel.

Nephthys
Indicate nothing. It's just perspective. I can't see anything indicating Sidious is moving forward and Talzin back. In fact a few panels later and she's leaning really far forward.

ares834

FreshestSlice
You mean right after Maul starts aiding her. erm

Nephthys

FreshestSlice
Which is still right after Maul started aiding her, Neph. And while Dooku is aiding Sidious, Maul wasn't just tortured, possessed, and then slapped around minutes before. Or you know, clutching his wounded side.

Nephthys
No, it's after Dooku and Sidious have forced her lightning back completely and she's hiding behind a bubble.

Dooku being better than Maul doesn't mean anything, yo.

quanchi112
Nope.

And nope.

If you actually read the comic you would have seen Talzin getting pushed back and Sidious moving forward. You are dead wrong and a two on one advantage leads me to believe Sidious can't take her on by himself since he didn't.

FreshestSlice
No, it's after Dooku and Sidious have forced her lightning back completely and she's hiding behind a bubble.

Dooku being better than Maul doesn't mean anything, yo.
Can you not read the part where Maul says, "Mother! Take my strength!" and then begins giving her Force energy? And Dooku definitely isn't better than Maul in this situation. One of them isn't wounded. Hint: it's Maul,

quanchi112
Originally posted by McP
It was on Dathomir, the place that is called "the hearth of Mother Talzin's powers" or smth like that. She was amped, which enabled hed to fight Sidious equally. On neutral ground she's inferior to him.

Anyway, Grievous is inferior to any combatant on the battlefield, and I doubt that Sidious will be able to protect him all the time. The only one here that wont stomp Grievous here is Maul (still, Maul will comfortable beat him).
If Grievous fall, before Sidious will eliminate anyone from team 1, Sidious will be stomped. The scan indicates she will he weaker after she retains a physical body. That's under her normal power anyways and the fact remains Palpatine needed a three on one advantage to kill her. Weak. This team Mauls Sheev. Get it. Happy Dance

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Can you not read the part where Maul says, "Mother! Take my strength!" and then begins giving her Force energy? And Dooku definitely isn't better than Maul in this situation. One of them isn't wounded. Hint: it's Maul,

None of that matters because Talzin is clearly losing at that point yet is still leaning forward. Hence proving my point.

ares834

Nephthys
Which could indicate concentration, not failure.

ares834
We have Sidious lean forward, followed immediately by her bending back, and then Maul shouts "Mother!" and begins to help her....

Plus we see a bolt of lightning blast past her.

The conclusion here is obvious.

quanchi112
None of that matters because Talzin is clearly losing at that point yet is still leaning forward. Hence proving my point. Peoole like ares only see what they want to see and act like their interpretation is a fact.

Nephthys
We have Sidious lean forward, followed immediately by her bending back, and then Maul shouts "Mother!" and begins to help her....

Plus we see a bolt of lightning blast past her.

The conclusion here is obvious.

That you're jumping to them? Yeah.

There's bolts flying all over the place. And you can't prove that they're leaning forward or backwards.

Peoole like ares only see what they want to see and act like their interpretation is a fact.

Your approval fills me with shame.

ares834

no

There's bolts flying all over the place. And you can't prove that they're leaning forward or backwards.

Sure I can. We merely have to look at the pretty pictures. Sidious is obviously leaning forward, unless Sidious is shooting lightning straight up into the air. Talzin, meanwhile, can be seen bending back especially when compared to the first panel and the changes in her pose.

quanchi112

Your approval fills me with shame. I bet you say that to all the boys.

EmperorSidious2
We must remember that they aren't on Dathomir, so Talzin can't hold off Sidious like she did in the comic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
We must remember that they aren't on Dathomir, so Talzin can't hold off Sidious like she did in the comic. Based on ?

EmperorSidious2
Based on ?

Dathomir tends to amp Talzin up. Also you'll see in the threads here including her, and another character named Getherizon that their Dathomir feats are included. They tend to be more amped when on Dathomir.

quanchi112
Dathomir tends to amp Talzin up. Also you'll see in the threads here including her, and another character named Getherizon that their Dathomir feats are included. They tend to be more amped when on Dathomir. Prove the difference outside of dathomir.

EmperorSidious2
Prove the difference outside of dathomir.

You would have to look at their Dathomir feats, also the comic says in the heart of her power.

quanchi112
You would have to look at their Dathomir feats, also the comic says in the heart of her power. Prove how much of a difference it makes.

EmperorSidious2
Prove how much of a difference it makes.

I'm not sure anyone knows how much exactly. She would be below the level she was in SOD. It would be close, but I see team 1 winning the first round.

However round 2 with ROTJ Sidious, Sidious wins.

quanchi112
I'm not sure anyone knows how much exactly. She would be below the level she was in SOD. It would be close, but I see team 1 winning the first round.

However round 2 with ROTJ Sidious, Sidious wins. So you don't know hence destroying your own point.

Ridiculous. Sidious gets wrecked.

The_Tempest
http://media.tumblr.com/144264c2bd36b7a89e7dcdee28b31411/tumblr_inline_mhnbc2MoxD1qz4rgp.gif

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/Karasakal/starwarstheclonewarss06e10webripx264-2hd-new_zps06c47661.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Zzlx6UY.jpg

carthage
Vitiate killed Darth Marr though!

The_Tempest
Originally posted by carthage
Vitiate killed Darth Marr though!

Isn't Marr >> Dooku mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate killed a planet though smilesmilesmile

The_Tempest
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate killed a planet though smilesmilesmile

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Indeed. Sheev is too wanky thumb up

Edit: But Valkorion is riiiiiiight there. For now.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The_Tempest
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/Karasakal/starwarstheclonewarss06e10webripx264-2hd-new_zps06c47661.gif

It occurs to me that Dooku looks a lot like Valkorion here mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion's not even at his peak boi

FreshestSlice
By being white with a beard? That's racist as ****.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Let's be honest though at least Valkorion's bringing his candles Plagueis is getting blown away

The_Tempest
By being white with a beard? That's racist as ****.

Well he doesn't have Valk's spiffy threads, but he does have a pretty bitching beardsword excellent

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
One of them can destroy planets. smile

The_Tempest
One of them can destroy planets. smile

Pretty sure Dooku's razed lots of worlds during the war excellent

carthage
With fleets of shitty B1's and Seppie droids sure lmao thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
One of them can dominate the wills of an entire planet's population with the force alone smilesmilesmile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

I'm thinking about resurrecting The BattleZone. I don't remember which threads I've already done, though. :mmm:

carthage
look back in your past threads.

The_Tempest

We've got a live one here excellent

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
rogerroger

carthage
All I'm saying is Malgus success taking over Coruscant and slaying scores of Jedi makes Dooku's failures in Ryloth, Kamino, and other planets look bad for the count thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But the Count beat Savage tho

JKBart
all of u just accept Skillz's superiority and an hero already smile smile smile smile smile

The_Tempest
All I'm saying is Malgus success taking over Coruscant and slaying scores of Jedi makes Dooku's failures in Ryloth, Kamino, and other planets look bad for the count thumb up

Malgus can't grow a beardsword. Your argument is invalid. thumb up

EmperorSidious2
So you don't know hence destroying your own point.

Ridiculous. Sidious gets wrecked.

I said no one knows how much. My point was she would be weaker than she was in SOD which she would be. She was powerful enough to contend with Sidious by herself. That means she won't be at that power here seeing as she isn't on Dathomir. So really Maul isn't even an issue. He will be ragdolled, or blitzed by Sidious, or if it goes Dooku and Talzin vs Sidious with Maul fighting Grevious, who either wins, Dooku would take down Grevious, and Dooku woudl take down maul. So it will be a Dooku and Talzin vs Sidious. They aren't on Dathomir, so it all comes down to do you think Dooku can make up the gap of power between Sidious and Talzin. It's to close and there's a possibility that Maul woudl give his energy to Talzin, so it's that vs Sidious. It would be close but the team would takeit after a hard fought battle.

Uhh no. By ROTJ he became much more powerful than his ROTS incarnation, which could stalemate or push(depending on how you take the comic)Talzin , he's much more powerful than he was then. He would defintily take maul out quickly. Dooku seeing the importance of winning wouldn't waste time and would take Grevious out with force. So now once again it's Sidious vs Talzin and Dooku. Not being on Dathomir it's entirely possible Sidious could steamroll Dooku, possibly, but even then he could still take down the team, by seperating them, as he's much more powerful now.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Temp, why do people fight him, knowing they will inevitably be consumed?

carthage
Malgus can't grow a beardsword. Your argument is invalid. thumb up

Dooku lost to the guy that got tooled by Cad Bane, your argument is invalid thumb up

The_Tempest
Malgus wishes he had Cad Bane's pimp hat. Your argument remains the least valid of all. thumb up thumb up

Temp, why do people fight him, knowing they will inevitably be consumed?

They'll learn eventually.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tell that to DT.

carthage
Malgus wishes he had Cad Bane's pimp hat. Your argument remains the least valid of all. thumb up thumb up

They'll learn eventually.

Malgus's lost love >> Wannabe Blue Clint Eastwood thumb up

Your concession is accepted

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Carthage post in the battlezone

quanchi112
I said no one knows how much. My point was she would be weaker than she was in SOD which she would be. She was powerful enough to contend with Sidious by herself. That means she won't be at that power here seeing as she isn't on Dathomir. So really Maul isn't even an issue. He will be ragdolled, or blitzed by Sidious, or if it goes Dooku and Talzin vs Sidious with Maul fighting Grevious, who either wins, Dooku would take down Grevious, and Dooku woudl take down maul. So it will be a Dooku and Talzin vs Sidious. They aren't on Dathomir, so it all comes down to do you think Dooku can make up the gap of power between Sidious and Talzin. It's to close and there's a possibility that Maul woudl give his energy to Talzin, so it's that vs Sidious. It would be close but the team would takeit after a hard fought battle.

Uhh no. By ROTJ he became much more powerful than his ROTS incarnation, which could stalemate or push(depending on how you take the comic)Talzin , he's much more powerful than he was then. He would defintily take maul out quickly. Dooku seeing the importance of winning wouldn't waste time and would take Grevious out with force. So now once again it's Sidious vs Talzin and Dooku. Not being on Dathomir it's entirely possible Sidious could steamroll Dooku, possibly, but even then he could still take down the team, by seperating them, as he's much more powerful now. So you don't have any proof and just speculate. Maul was a rival stated by Sheev. She was weakened and still took him on.

In rotj he was unable to defend himself from a one armed cyborg tossing him to his death. laughing out loud

Team Maul wins.

EmperorSidious2
So you don't have any proof and just speculate. Maul was a rival stated by Sheev. She was weakened and still took him on.

In rotj he was unable to defend himself from a one armed cyborg tossing him to his death. laughing out loud

Team Maul wins.

Of how much. It's factually proven she would be weaker, just the amount is unknown. Prove she was weakened post exactly where it says she was weakened.

Irrelevant. He gained more power as of ROTJ

They take round 1, but not round 2

quanchi112
Of how much. It's factually proven she would be weaker, just the amount is unknown. Prove she was weakened post exactly where it says she was weakened.

Irrelevant. He gained more power as of ROTJ

They take round 1, but not round 2 She was weaker when she faced Sheev. Was she in dathomir when she faced Windu ?

Based on what ? He looked bad in the film. Luke walked away like nothing.

Nah.

EmperorSidious2
She was weaker when she faced Sheev. Was she in dathomir when she faced Windu ?

Based on what ? He looked bad in the film. Luke walked away like nothing.

Nah.

You would have to prove she was weaker. I've read the comic and it says it was possible she was weakened. It never says she was in fact weakened, only the possibility. No they were not on Dathomir when Windu and Talzin fought.

Again inconsistent. Sidious will take down the team in round 1 since now he's going for kill. You yourself admitted ROTJ is a stronger form. Also Vader is confirmed to be more powerful than Dooku who had trouble with ROTS Sidious. Vader needed help to beat ROTJ Sidious. Sidious grew in power.

Darth Thor
Tell that to DT.

I've pulled out of arguing in versus threads with him. Encouraged ES2 to as well.

quanchi112
You would have to prove she was weaker. I've read the comic and it says it was possible she was weakened. It never says she was in fact weakened, only the possibility. No they were not on Dathomir when Windu and Talzin fought.

Again inconsistent. Sidious will take down the team in round 1 since now he's going for kill. You yourself admitted ROTJ is a stronger form. Also Vader is confirmed to be more powerful than Dooku who had trouble with ROTS Sidious. Vader needed help to beat ROTJ Sidious. Sidious grew in power. So at no point was she mentioned as being amped. So outside of her nexus she stalemated the guy who bested Windu in sabers.

Nah. That's your logic and his fl in that movie is laughable. Dooku never fought Sidious. Vader turned on him and ended him with one hand and no saber.

Windu owns Palps all day long. Anakin isn't here to save him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by idk what u do
grievous speedblitzes talzin then sidious pwns the other two laughing out loud

Sinious
Originally posted by idk what u do
grievous speedblitzes talzin then sidious pwns the other two Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about. thumb up

McP
Count Dooku solos. He wasn't afraid to face both Yoda and Mace at once. His awesome footwork enabled him to outmaneuver them, and fight each of them in turn. His Dun Moch enabled him to defeat Mace, but Yoda caught him off-guard, when he was about to finish Mace.
Sidious was inferior to either Yoda or Mace. Grievous is not even a factor.

Source: Lego Star Wars The New Yoda Chronicles Episode 1

FreshestSlice
That might legit be the dumbest post this week, and there have been several doozies.

Congrats.

McP
Thanks bro, I'm honored!

Sinious
That might legit be the dumbest post this week, and there have been several doozies.

Congrats. Are you serious? He said Dooku solos Sidious and Grievous. This is Revanchiste tier stupidity.

Darth Thor
Lol That was funny McP.

I liked those Lego Yoda Chronicles.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I've pulled out of arguing in versus threads with him. Encouraged ES2 to as well.

Pull out completely and utterly, though.

quanchi112
Pull out completely and utterly, though. He threw in the towel. You see what I did to him. Darthant better pray to his Star Wars gods for mercy because Khan will grant him none.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He threw in the towel. You see what I did to him. Darthant better pray to his Star Wars gods for mercy because Khan will grant him none.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/Valoo834/Revanchrist.jpg

McP
Lol That was funny McP.

I liked those Lego Yoda Chronicles.

Yeah, those stories are great big grin

Sinious
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/Valoo834/Revanchrist.jpg I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that's Revan's mask.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All he needs to know is that it's a Star Wars God.

quanchi112
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/Valoo834/Revanchrist.jpg Looks like someone needs to watch Zeitgeist.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Looks like someone needs to lose a Khan debate

Darth Thor
Looks like someone needs to lose a Khan debate

Again?

McP
He's worse then KT ; C

quanchi112
Looks like someone needs to lose a Khan debate He will end up throwing in the towel and conceding all debates to me like Darth Thor did. Darth Thor once accepted a Khan/Darth Vader battlezone to concede the matchup the day of. He pulled out and wanted Kenobi.

Darth Thor
Oh yes. It's here and it's GLORIOUS!:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=596451&pagenumber=6

^ He backs out on Page 6 where the link goes. Page 3 & 4 I was negotiating the parameters with him which he wasn't backing down on, so I agreed to his rules and his parameters if we put Kenobi in Anakin's place.

Page 5 he agrees to swap Anakin with Kenobi.

Page 6 he Backs out.

And he's backed out from Battlezoning me ever since then. He even backed down from a Khan vs Ahsoka challenge laughing out loud

quanchi112
That was after you accepted the day of the Vader challenged. I had a thread set up for it. After you cried about all kinds of things I found someone else to have faith in Vader. You didn't. I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Darth Thor
You mean this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=579663&pagenumber=1

Can't find me accepting your rules and parameters anywhere.

In fact right there on page 1 I've demanded you to negotiate parameters with me which you've just ignored.

There's no bound to your Lies Quanchi.

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

^ That's actually a pretty funny thread. If anyone wants to see Quanchi in his Prime I'd suggest taking a read, it's a good laugh.

Like I already said Page 1 I told Quanchi to lets get some Ground rules sorted. He didn't respond to that part and just asked me if I accept the challenge or not.

Page 2 I tell him I accept his challenge and give some Padawan feats (not knowing that's against his rules), yet Quanchi doesn't say Anything to that except "good I'm looking forward to crushing you" nonesense.

Then here's where it gets interesting..

Page 3 Silent Master CALLS IT, that this Battlezone will never happen because Quanchi will find an excuse to back out.

Pages 4 to 14 are Brilliant. Quanchi claims TCW Movie isn't Canon. His source apparently is George Lucas. Except he never posts the source (obviously because he's lying).

He then claims the "Creator of TCW" (Dave Filoni) says TCW isn't Canon. And even posts a line from Filoni, and manages to do an Amazing Retranslation of Filoni's words.

Then others find a quote by George Lucas saying TCW is just as much Star Wars to him as the movies.

Quan then claims what Lucas says does't count Lol. He then claims Leeland Chee says TCW isn't Canon LOL. His proof is he calls it "T-Canon" and not G-Canon.

Then the Mod intervenes and tells him TCW Movie is Canon on this boards no matter what source anyone quotes.

Quanchi then goes on about how TCW can't be Canon because it completely contradicts the movies LOL.

The Mod tells him again it's Canon here. That doesn't stop Quanchi obviously.

But Man Quanchi's HATE for Star Wars and for Vader and his complete disrespect for Star Wars Canon, and his Lies and Trolling are so prevalent in those pages 4-14. They pretty much sum up who Quanchi is. Biggest fan of Episode 7 MY ASS.

Page 15 Quanchi himself says:

"That isn't how battlezones work. Both posters agree on parameters" - And yet he never let me agree Any Parameters with him on the battle zone, which I was demanding from Page 1.

Next couple of pages Quanchi is claiming Anakin's feats don't count for Vader (not even for ROTS Vader). And that basically Vader's feats start from when Palpatine christened him a Sith. So up until that point he's featless.

Silent Master points out to him that he's just making up all the weird rules he can to win.

Page 17 Silent Master totally calls it!

He says because DP (me) isn't likely to adhere to Quanchi's rules, that I won't go ahead with it, and that Quanchi will use that as an Excuse not to do it, and then claim I'm the one who chickened out.- Totally Called it. Well done Silent Master, you clearly know Quanchi better than anyone.

Page 18 I'm asking for clarification, if I can use Padawans feats due to Power Scaling. Quant replies with - Agreed?

Page 19 I ask again for clarification- Can Padawan feats be appropriately Power Scaled for Vader. I also say I don't see why TCW Movie can't be used. Quanchi says "NO" to both. I reply saying "that' silly but WHATEVER" concerning TCW Movie, but still rejecting his rejection of Power Scaling. Then Quanchi says "OK GOOD SO YOU AGREE".

^ And that part is where Quanchi's Claiming I agreed to "His" Battlezone with "His rules". Which I didn't.

Anyway then the other thread happens a year later:

Oh yes. It's here and it's GLORIOUS!:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=596451&pagenumber=6

^ He backs out on Page 6 where the link goes. Page 3 & 4 I was negotiating the parameters with him which he wasn't backing down on, so I agreed to his rules and his parameters if we put Kenobi in Anakin's place.

Page 5 he agrees to swap Anakin with Kenobi.

Page 6 he Backs out.

And he's backed out from Battlezoning me ever since then. He even backed down from a Khan vs Ahsoka challenge laughing out loud

quanchi112
You mean this thread:

In fact right there on page 1 I've demanded you to negotiate parameters with me which you've just ignored.

There's no bound to your Lies Quanchi. I told you the stips. The day of you wanted to represent Kenobi because you didn't have faith in movie Vader. Your lack of faith in Vader is all too telling.

TheNuisanceBird
I told you the stips. The day of you wanted to represent Kenobi because you didn't have faith in movie Vader. Your lack of faith in Vader is all too telling.

Frak it. Release the redpill!!!

ares834
You mean this thread:

There's no bound to your Lies Quanchi.

Dude. You've wasted way to much time on Quan. Just put him on ignore and move on with your life.

quanchi112
Dude. You've wasted way to much time on Quan. Just put him on ignore and move on with your life. His soul is MINE!!

Angelalex242
Off Dathomir....

The problem is Grievous is nigh on useless here, so it's Sidious and a temporary distraction against 3 people.

IF I were Sidious, I'd send the useless distraction to attack Talzin. He'll die quickly, but that will give me enough time to pwn Maul and take him off the board. He can take Dooku pretty quickly too with proof of across the galaxy force chokes.

Rotj Sidious has a much easier time, as there's less chance Dooku will hold long enough for Talzin to save him.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Off Dathomir....

The problem is Grievous is nigh on useless here, so it's Sidious and a temporary distraction against 3 people.

IF I were Sidious, I'd send the useless distraction to attack Talzin. He'll die quickly, but that will give me enough time to pwn Maul and take him off the board. He can take Dooku pretty quickly too with proof of across the galaxy force chokes.

Rotj Sidious has a much easier time, as there's less chance Dooku will hold long enough for Talzin to save him.

I wouldn't say Grievous is useless. He has fought Darth Maul in Son Of Dathomir and they seemed to have a good fight. Other than that I agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Off Dathomir....

Rotj Sidious has a much easier time, as there's less chance Dooku will hold long enough for Talzin to save him. Ridiculous.

Grievous goes down faster than anyone on the board.

Emperordmb
That's what he was saying...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That's what he was saying... He is wrong and reaching. Sidious' team gets stomped.

EmperorSidious2
If Grevious beats maul there is a possibility that Sidious as of ROTS takes this. He can distract Dooku enough for Sidious to overwhelm Talzin I suppose. However this is a stretch.

quanchi112
If Grevious beats maul there is a possibility that Sidious as of ROTS takes this. He can distract Dooku enough for Sidious to overwhelm Talzin I suppose. However this is a stretch. Maul crushes Grievous. It isn't close.

EmperorSidious2
Maul crushes Grievous. It isn't close.

Comic says differently.

quanchi112
Comic says differently. Canon says differently, boy.

EmperorSidious2
Canon says differently, boy.

The comic is the canon and it wasn't a crushing defeat. It's not like it matters. Maul and Grevious in the end will be taken down. Maul by Sidious and Grevious by Dooku.

DarthAnt66
@Quan: Good thing this is Legends.

EmperorSidious2
How do you see this going Ant?

quanchi112
The comic is the canon and it wasn't a crushing defeat. It's not like it matters. Maul and Grevious in the end will be taken down. Maul by Sidious and Grevious by Dooku. Son of dathomir ?

EmperorSidious2
Son of dathomir ?

Yes it defintily wasn't a crushing defeat. Grevious put up a rather good fight with the saber.

quanchi112
Yes it defintily wasn't a crushing defeat. Grevious put up a rather good fight with the saber. He lost just as I said.

Kurk
Yes it defintily wasn't a crushing defeat. Grevious put up a rather good fight with the saber.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
It was a legit win unlike Vader against Ezra and Kanan.

EmperorSidious2
It was a legit win unlike Vader against Ezra and Kanan.

After looking at the fight again maul won with the use of his force powers. This was a one on one no outside interference battle and it could be that Grevious was distracted but that's also a stretch. However after looking at the fight Grevious was able to go toe to toe or stalemate him with the blade so maul isn't Crushing here.

quanchi112
After looking at the fight again maul won with the use of his force powers. This was a one on one no outside interference battle and it could be that Grevious was distracted but that's also a stretch. However after looking at the fight Grevious was able to go toe to toe or stalemate him with the blade so maul isn't Crushing here. He is crushing here. He's far better with his saber than Grievous is.

Sinious
He is crushing here. He's far better with his saber than Grievous is. Proof?

EmperorSidious2
He is crushing here. He's far better with his saber than Grievous is.

Then why didn't he beat him with his saber then if he is so obviously better?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
Proof? Continuity.

quanchi112
Then why didn't he beat him with his saber then if he is so obviously better? He won unlike Vader against Ezra and Kanan.

Sinious
Continuity. of your imagination?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
of your imagination? do not be absurd.

Grievous cannot stand before the higher Sith or Jedi. He's weak.

EmperorSidious2
He won unlike Vader against Ezra and Kanan.

But why not with his saber? If he is so obviously better than Grevious, why didn't he just crush him with his saber if he was so much better?

quanchi112
But why not with his saber? If he is so obviously better than Grevious, why didn't he just crush him with his saber if he was so much better? Same reason Anakin doesn't crush Ventress every time their sabers clash. Maul won and he crushes him, easily.

EmperorSidious2
Same reason Anakin doesn't crush Ventress every time their sabers clash. Maul won and he crushes him, easily.

That's not a reason. That would just mean that Ventress is better than we originally thought. Also Ventress has actually defeated Anakin with the saber so really your answer isn't a good answer. Grevious wasn't overpowered by the blade, but by the force which he has no defense to. So it's not easy for anyone.

quanchi112
That's not a reason. That would just mean that Ventress is better than we originally thought. Also Ventress has actually defeated Anakin with the saber so really your answer isn't a good answer. Grevious wasn't overpowered by the blade, but by the force which he has no defense to. So it's not easy for anyone. So you don't believe Anakin is greater than Ventress despite him obviously being better. Grievous never had a defense against the force but neither do the Jedi and Sith. It's all about timing and always has been. You don't grasp Star Wars.

ILS
quan wins again

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by ILS
quan wins again

Oh, I don't think so. One does not simply beat ES2 into submission.

Darth Thor
Dude. You've wasted way to much time on Quan. Just put him on ignore and move on with your life.

Don't I know it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Oh, I don't think so. One does not simply beat ES2 into submission. I already have in multiple threads.

I make the impossible possible.

quanchi112
Don't I know it. We both know my hold over you is too strong.

EmperorSidious2
So you don't believe Anakin is greater than Ventress despite him obviously being better. Grievous never had a defense against the force but neither do the Jedi and Sith. It's all about timing and always has been. You don't grasp Star Wars.

What we think doesn't matter. What we see is. We see that Ventress has fought Anakin and defeated him and contended. In my previous post I said she was better than we originally thought, not better than Anakin. Um that is a lie. Jedi and Sith have force shields and even if they didn't what do you call this https://youtu.be/9pI8IkWa3LQ 2:03-2:04

https://youtu.be/Hx4m6lvpgKY 0:20-0:23 1:00-1:07

How about tutamintis as well.

I think I grasp it much more than you have or ever will. You don't even understand the force sheild concept.

EmperorSidious2
Quan really doesn't win anything, he just goes around making things up and using irrelevant claims and actually goes to the point of making claims with no proof what so ever. Just rants. He also ignores the rules, is a major hypocrite, a child, and overall shit human being.

quanchi112
What we think doesn't matter. What we see is. We see that Ventress has fought Anakin and defeated him and contended. In my previous post I said she was better than we originally thought, not better than Anakin. Um that is a lie. Jedi and Sith have force shields and even if they didn't what do you call this https://youtu.be/9pI8IkWa3LQ 2:03-2:04

https://youtu.be/Hx4m6lvpgKY 0:20-0:23 1:00-1:07

How about tutamintis as well.

I think I grasp it much more than you have or ever will. You don't even understand the force sheild concept. Anakin has bested her more than the other way around. He's greater than her but who cares. They have to actively concentrate on said abilit as we see Yoda the most powerful get taken down by one fl blast and another time repel it.

Yes, I do. Shoot a Jedi and they bleed, boy. It's how it's always been unless it's weakass fl that Luke walked away from like nothing.

quanchi112
Quan really doesn't win anything, he just goes around making things up and using irrelevant claims and actually goes to the point of making claims with no proof what so ever. Just rants. He also ignores the rules, is a major hypocrite, a child, and overall shit human being. I always cite proof or evidence from the character I am debating on whereas you never do and just cite nonsense. All untrue and unfounded accusations centered at this forum's heart.

Darth Thor
using irrelevant claims and actually goes to the point of making claims with no proof what so ever. Just rants. He also ignores the rules, is a major hypocrite,

To be fair that's just all part of TROLLING

He is the No.1 TROLL on KMC and will Always been Known as Such. His TROLLNESS is of Legendary status. He won't be forgotten on these boards. People will always hear his name and Laugh their Asses Off.

SUPREME saw him and thought "hmmm which poor soul could I torture debating with this guy??" and completely set DarhAnt up laughing out loud

quanchi112
To be fair that's just all part of TROLLING

He is the No.1 TROLL on KMC and will Always been Known as Such. His TROLLNESS is of Legendary status. He won't be forgotten on these boards. People will always hear his name and Laugh their Asses Off.

SUPREME saw him and thought "hmmm which poor soul could I torture debating with this guy??" and completely set DarhAnt up laughing out loud You are someone who is emotionally compromised as you can't let the hate go. Just stick to the topic and try to debate civilly. I didn't realize I'd break your psyche down and you'd end up like this.

Team Maul wins IMO.

playa1258
Team Palpatine wins. Maul will cry in fear of Palpatine.

EmperorSidious2
Anakin has bested her more than the other way around. He's greater than her but who cares. They have to actively concentrate on said abilit as we see Yoda the most powerful get taken down by one fl blast and another time repel it.

Yes, I do. Shoot a Jedi and they bleed, boy. It's how it's always been unless it's weakass fl that Luke walked away from like nothing.

Again this just further proves my point. While Anakin is greater than Ventress, he was never able to just crush her outright. He always had a struggle. He was even defeated at one time. He even with the aid of Kenobi was led by the nose by Ventress. She has been able to hold them off simontaneously, defeat kit Fisto a Jedi council master, and be able to stand up to Grevious(while on Dathomir however). She isn't weak. She's more skilled than you give her credit, and her feats show it. Yoda was goigm up agaisnt someone as equally if not more powerful than him, so that's not really a bad showing.

You shoot a Jedi they can block and deflect it with their lightsabers. Force lightning is more powerful than lightning.

DarthAnt66
is ES2 seriously trying to debate against someone as powerful as Quan? kek

DarthAnt66
Force lightning is more powerful than lightning.
mmm

Profiled.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
mmm

Profiled.

When you think about it, it makes since. Force lighting maybe more powerful than actual lightning. Sidious had demonstrated more power with force lightning than actual lightning has ever shown. See it makes since.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>