Village of 110 people forced to take 700 refugees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Welcome to the liberal agenda.

A dutch village of 110 people are getting 700 refugees. A dutch minister went specially to that village to explain to the people that first it would be 350, however now it is 700 non negotiable.

Then people who lived there, got so upset they kicked the minister out who had to run for dear life. The people have now set blocks around their village to protect it so no refugee scum can enter.

dutch link is here.

http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/10/06/staatssecretaris-dijkhoff-belaagd-door-boze-bewoners-oranje/?utm_campaign=rss&utm_source=syndication

Q99
"Oh no, a country is *taking in people who desperately need it*!"

It amazes me how freaked out by that you are.

Putting so many on so few isn't wise, but taking refugees in in general? Definite good thing.

long pig
Originally posted by Q99
"Oh no, a country is *taking in people who desperately need it*!"

It amazes me how freaked out by that you are.

Putting so many on so few isn't wise, but taking refugees in in general? Definite good thing.
They need to go to a Muslim country, instead of turning the west into the same shithole they left.

They aren't refugees, they are economic migrants.

Star428
Originally posted by long pig
They need to go to a Muslim country, instead of turning the west into the same shithole they left.

thumb up

FinalAnswer

"They left".

Lmao.

FinalAnswer
That said, it seems pretty stupid to me that they're trying to force so many people into a settlement that obviously can't handle it.

Adam Grimes
Do the villagers have guns?

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
"They left".

Lmao. do you think they exist in two separate states at two separate locations?

No wonder liberals don't want to combat the extremists, they think they are a bunch of bearded matrix knock-offs
laughing out loud

Robtard

They aren't refugees, they are economic migrants. Originally posted by Star428
thumb up

Turning away the needy, it's exactly what Jesus would have done thumb up

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard

Supply-side Jesus would

long pig
Jesus would have smote these criminals for their evil ways and proud looks. Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Do the villagers have guns?
Maybe, but when Shariah law is forced on them by their occupiers they, as non muzzies, won't be allowed weapons.
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
"They left".

Lmao.
They are like the aliens from the 1995 documentary film "Independence day". They move from place to place, killing people and pillaging resources until they are forced to find a new place to rape figuratively and literally.

Surtur
Can't say I blame the village for trying to kick the shit out of the minister. You don't say "we are forcing 350 people on you" then come and just "just kidding, it is 700". Why doesn't the minister invite the the refugee's to HIS village? I'm sure he could put up 5-6 of them at his house alone.

Good for them for trying to keep refugee's out. This is a city of 110 people not 110 thousand people. Supplies must be limited.

If you want to say these people are coming from a rough situation fine, but does that give anyone the right to FORCE them onto people? Tell you what, why don't all those in power be the ones having refugee's come into their homes, etc.?

long pig
Originally posted by Surtur
Can't say I blame the village for trying to kick the shit out of the minister. You don't say "we are forcing 350 people on you" then come and just "just kidding, it is 700". Why doesn't the minister invite the the refugee's to HIS village? I'm sure he could put up 5-6 of them at his house alone.

Good for them for trying to keep refugee's out. This is a city of 110 people not 110 thousand people. Supplies must be limited.

If you want to say these people are coming from a rough situation fine, but does that give anyone the right to FORCE them onto people? Tell you what, why don't all those in power be the ones having refugee's come into their homes, etc.?
They should welcome their new masters with open arms/wallets. Hell, let them have your daughters (and young boys...) as sex slaves, you racists.

Surtur
I mean I am just struggling to even see how logistically this will work. So feeding 110 people a week is a lot different then feeding 810 people per week. Where is the extra food and water coming from?

Also silly me for not being too familiar with villages with less 120 people, but something tells me there probably aren't a large amount of empty buildings just sitting around this village. So these refugee's will stay..where?

Why not force these people on the wealthy people?

Bardock42
I mean I am just struggling to even see how logistically this will work. So feeding 110 people a week is a lot different then feeding 810 people per week. Where is the extra food and water coming from?

Also silly me for not being too familiar with villages with less 120 people, but something tells me there probably aren't a large amount of empty buildings just sitting around this village. So these refugee's will stay..where?

Why not force these people on the wealthy people?

They are not housed in the village, there is a refugee centre north of it, where the refugees are temporarily housed before they can be processed.

Star428
Jesus would have smote these criminals for their evil ways and proud looks.

Rob is just trolling. Jesus can work miracles. Us ordinary humans can't. Epic fail, Reta- ... err, um.. I mean, Robtard. smile

I do find it amusing though when non-believers think they know all about Jesus and what He would do when, at the same time, they think He's a myth. thumb up

Talk about irony.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Star428
Rob is just trolling. Jesus can work miracles. Us ordinary humans can't. Epic fail, Reta- ... err, um.. I mean, Robtard. smile

You don't think Jesus was sort of advocating to follow his example?

Robtard
Jesus would have smote these criminals for their evil ways and proud looks. Originally posted by Star428

I do find it amusing though when non-believers think they know all about Jesus and what He would do when, at the same time, they think He's a myth. thumb up

Talk about irony.

You two obviously don't know a lot about Jesus, he was all about helping the needy.

When did I say Jesus was a myth? I believe he existed and I agree with many of his stances. eg feeding the hungry, helping the sick thumb up

long pig
You two obviously don't know a lot about Jesus, he was all about helping the needy.

When did I say Jesus was a myth? I believe he existed and I agree with many of his stances. eg feeding the hungry, helping the sick thumb up
No he wasn't. These people are needy for an ass beating.

Adam Grimes
It will be a sad day when the Muslims get tired of sleeping in bags eating beans and kick the villagers out of their lands.

Star428
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It will be a sad day when the Muslims get tired of sleeping in bags eating beans and kick the villagers out of their lands.

....or just simply cut their heads off. thumb up

Robtard
FunFact: Some of the Syrian refugees are Christian, as about 10% of the population is Christian smile

Slay
Nothing that pisses me off more than Americans trying to have an opinion on things happening in my country. IT'S OUR COUNTRY, NOT YOURS!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE!!!!

Edit: Kudos to Long Pig for using a reputable source for once. Granted, it's in a language none of you understand, but still.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It will be a sad day when the refugees get tired of sleeping in bags eating beans and kick the villagers out of their lands. Fixed.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay

Edit: Kudos to Long Pig for using a reputable source for once. Granted, it's in a language none of you understand, but still.

I mostly understand it, it's like a mangled German

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
I mostly understand it, it's like a more sophisticated German
Fixed.

Robtard
I understood all of it, I had google translate that mumbojumbo

long pig
FunFact: Some of the Syrian refugees are Christian, as about 10% of the population is Christian smile
10% say they are Christian....just like 100% say they are refugees when hardly any at all are.

Bardock42
10% say they are Christian....just like 100% say they are refugees when hardly any at all are.

Yeah, they are all ISIS agents, just biding their time....

long pig
Yeah, they are all ISIS agents, just biding their time....
Some are, the rest are a mix of jihadis, rapists and criminal economic migrants. Luckily for them, Europeans are weak minded and limp wristed....easy pickings.

Bardock42
The ISIS agents aren't jihadists?

Robtard
Looks like you caught LongPig supporting ISIS. "They're not Jihadist, they're freedom fighters fighting for freedom!" Disgusting.

long pig
The ISIS agents aren't jihadists?
No, they're just regular Muslims.

FinalAnswer
They are like the aliens from the 1995 documentary film "Independence day". They move from place to place, killing people and pillaging resources until they are forced to find a new place to rape figuratively and literally.

You live in a pretty funny world.

Mindset
Some are, the rest are a mix of jihadis, rapists and criminal economic migrants. Luckily for them, Europeans are weak minded and limp wristed....easy pickings. You seem to know a lot about their plan...YOU TERRORIST!

Surtur
They are not housed in the village, there is a refugee centre north of it, where the refugees are temporarily housed before they can be processed.

So then what exactly is the village being forced to do?

Nothing that pisses me off more than Americans trying to have an opinion on things happening in my country. IT'S OUR COUNTRY, NOT YOURS!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE!!!!

This is a people thing not an American thing. Since plenty of folk that aren't from America..manage to have opinions on shit going on here. Like for instance I'm not betting man, but I'd be willing to bet some people from your country have opinions on stuff going on here. Do you feel I would lose such a bet?

Bardock42

They are unhappy with so many refugees, who are not bound to the camp, and therefore can go to the town, being located nearby.

Surtur
So the village isn't actually being forced to do anything?

Bardock42
So the village isn't actually being forced to do anything?

I guess they are forced not to block refugees from arriving, but as far as I can tell besides that no....

Surtur
What happens to the refugee's once they are "processed" ?

Bardock42

I don't know about the Netherlands, but if they are not granted asylum they are asked to leave the country, if they do not do so within about a month they are returned to their home countries, usually by plane. Some of course try to avoid detection and live illegally in the country, however that's not a great thing to do really, with little employment opportunity, no insurance, etc.

If the asylum request is granted they receive papers that enables them to work and basically stay in the country similarly to any migrant that has come legally. There may be limits, like if the country they are from returns to a peaceful state they may be requested to leave, but it may also be unlimited.

ArtificialGlory

They get turned into Soylent Green, of course.

Slay

This is a people thing not an American thing. Since plenty of folk that aren't from America..manage to have opinions on shit going on here. Like for instance I'm not betting man, but I'd be willing to bet some people from your country have opinions on stuff going on here. Do you feel I would lose such a bet?

Painful... Do I really have to explain that was sarcasm? I was mocking TI and Star who regularly fall back on statements like that when they lose a discussion. Also, you're not smart enough to strike such a pedantic tone.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, no one has ever misinterpreted sarcasm on the internet.

You're so stupid, surtur. erm

Star428

Precisely. Sorta like how Obama CLAIMS he's a Christian when it's obvious he's not. Liberals are so damn gullible.

FinalAnswer
Look at these retards who make their retarded claims without knowing any history of the region.

Surtur
Painful... Do I really have to explain that was sarcasm? I was mocking TI and Star who regularly fall back on statements like that when they lose a discussion. Also, you're not smart enough to strike such a pedantic tone.

I likewise don't think you're smart enough to be judging the intelligence of..well, anyone. I could point out how this is the internet, sarcasm isn't always easy to read, and plenty of people say dumb shit with utter sincerity, but would there be a point?

Q99
Precisely. Sorta like how Obama CLAIMS he's a Christian when it's obvious he's not. Liberals are so damn gullible.

"Obviously not" means 'you say so.'

He speaks in praise of Jesus and God (like, a lot), and goes to church.

You can't want someone not to be Christian just because they don't agree with your politics.

And you speak of gullibility when you're literally willing to buy outside sources over what the person themselves says and does.

Time-Immemorial
Why are the liberals here ok with Obama believing in God anyways?

If I post about God, I get slammed about it and be told to prove why he exists, but Obama can believe in God and its "OH its great!!."

Why does no one here every write a letter to Obama and ask him to prove why he believes in God.

Q99
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Because almost every politician is Christian- even if some refuse to believe it- and there's a lot more to being a good politician than whether or not they're Christian, which is a statement which is true whether someone thinks it's a plus or minus.

There is literally a religion-debate forum right above this one. Asking people why they believe in what they do and similar topics is literally it's reason for existence. People there are asked why they're atheists all the time too, it's not like it's limited to just Christians.

Also, context matters. Stating one believes in God is rarely a problem on it's own in my experience.

Stating one believes in, say, an opposition to gay marriage or some other positive development because of their belief in God, is basically asking people to dissect that reason *as the would any reason for opposition*, especially as there's plenty of Christians and Churches who are for it.

Because he was raised in it and taught about it and as he grew up it continued to fit with his values, like most every other Christian in the country, is almost certainly the answer.

It's not exactly a big mystery, you know?

The real question is why people even doubt that he is. Well, it's not *much* of a question, the answer seems pretty obvious (short and least-confrontational version: They don't like him), but that's far more unusual than vice-versa.

Time-Immemorial
You completely missed the point.

Star428

If I post about God, I get slammed about it and be told to prove why he exists, but Obama can believe in God and its "OH its great!!."

Why does no one here every write a letter to Obama and ask him to prove why he believes in God.

Obviously, because "the God" he believes in is the Muslim one, "Allah". Libs are OK with that. It's just the Christian God they hate. thumb up

long pig

Because they hate what they do not understand. Like cavemen scratching in the dirt hiding from the thunder. Small minded, petty and fearful, they kick against the pricks like a wild heffer . If they weren't so destructive I'd pity them.

Slay
I likewise don't think you're smart enough to be judging the intelligence of..well, anyone. I could point out how this is the internet, sarcasm isn't always easy to read, and plenty of people say dumb shit with utter sincerity, but would there be a point?
No you.

Also, my problem wasn't your misreading of my sarcasm, it was the pompous, pedantic tone you were using. The fact you couldn't derive the obvious sarcasm from my post while striking such a pose just made you look very silly. I'm sorry I hurt your feels though.

Q99
You completely missed the point.

You got the question you asked answered in a factual manner. If it doesn't serve your point, oh well, perhaps your question didn't actually support your point as intended.

Obviously, because "the God" he believes in is the Muslim one, "Allah". Libs are OK with that. It's just the Christian God they hate. thumb up

Are you unaware that Democrats/Liberals in the US are overwhelmingly Christian? (Also, the Christian and Muslim and Jewish Gods are all the same one, but in any case, Obama is a Christian, not a Muslim. Both his parents are Christian. He was raised in a Christian nation. Heck, one of the attacks used against him in his first run was him knowing a radical Christian reverend).

See, this is the thing. You try and project stances and beliefs on people you don't like, whether or not they actively express it.

It doesn't say anything about them, just you.

And it leaves you with an inaccurate, and largely fantasy, view of the other side, which leaves you underinformed, by choice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.