Prof says " Carson should win coon of year award"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig

Surtur
Yet why do I get the feeling this professor won't be fired for her remarks?

long pig
Originally posted by Surtur
Yet why do I get the feeling this professor won't be fired for her remarks? Originally posted by Surtur
Yet why do I get the feeling this professor won't be fired for her remarks?

https://www.sas.upenn.edu/religious_studies/sites/www.sas.upenn.edu.religious_studies/files/butler.jpg
I see two reasons this dumb **** isn't getting fired.

Surtur
I know she is black, but that shouldn't excuse her remarks. A white professor would be clearing out her desk right about now. But she won't have anything done to her.

Hell the b*tch even said "I have tenure I can't be fired". Which shows how stupid this woman is..tenure does NOT mean you can't ever be fired.

On a normal planet this would be a legit reason to get rid of her, but we have entered the Twilight Zone, where it rains upwards and we don't have earthquakes but skyquakes.

long pig
She needs to get a real job in the private sector and see how far her liberal attitude and hate speech gets her.

Star428
Carson is a smart man. Too bad many other blacks don't understand things the way he does. I knew Rubio suported letting the Confederate flag fly on government property (it's one of reasons I like him so much) but I didn't think Carson would. It doesn't really surprise me though because, like I said, he's an intelligent man and understands the flag isn't about hate or slavery. thumb up

Surtur
But she won't..she totally has tenure! So what did she feel calling him an "Uncle Tom" would of been too dramatic?

long pig
Originally posted by Star428
Carson is a smart man. Too bad many other blacks don't understand things the way he does. I knew Rubio suported letting the Confederate flag fly on government property (it's one of reasons I like him so much) but I didn't think Carson would. It doesn't really surprise me though because, like I said, he's an intelligent man and understands the flag isn't about hate or slavery.
He speaks so well.

Star428
Originally posted by long pig
He speaks so well.

Agreed. I think him and Rubio are the two most well-spoken candidates on either republican or democratic side.

Robtard
LongPig makes another 'I dislike black people' thread and some people post. News at eleven.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
LongPig makes another 'I dislike black people' thread and some people post. News at eleven.

You don't find it messed up she most likely won't be fired over it?

Robtard
She's black, so she's obviously not actually a racist against other black people. Do you get nutty when white people say "Cracka"? No, you do not.

Her remarks while mean, are still her own personal beliefs that she made on her own time. Why should she lose her job over this?

long pig
She's black, so she's obviously not actually a racist against other black people. Do you get nutty when white people say "Cracka"? No, you do not.

Her remarks while mean, are still her own personal beliefs that she made on her own time. Why should she lose her job over this?
Lol I forgot you think blacks can't be racist. Liberals gonna lib.

Star428

thumb up

long pig
Welcome to the confused mind of a Mexican liberal, folks. Robtard doesn't know his ass from his sombrero.

Slay
I can't imagine why those libtards B42 and PVS keep insisting you're racist or bigoted in any way.

Omega Vision
Coon is actually a word used in academic circles to describe a certain portrayal of black people (along with Mammy, Uncle Tom, and Pickaninny). Look up the Plantation School. Coons are senseless comic relief black characters who by virtue of their stupidity and laziness are completely harmless to white people (to be contrasted with the Uncle Tom and Mammy, who are helpful to white people, and the buck, who is a danger, especially to white women).

I guess she's calling Carson a clown.

As for the cause of the furor, Carson is an idiot if he doesn't know the difference between the Nazi Hackenkreuze and the Hindu/Buddhist swastika. You can easily ban all Nazi symbols without banning the swastika as a whole.

long pig
Originally posted by Slay
I can't imagine why those libtards B42 and PVS keep insisting you're racist or bigoted in any way.

Its penis envy.

Robtard

Except that's not what I said at all, but I understand that your frail mind has to strawman as you can't intellectually counter what I actually said.

Welcome to the confused mind of a Mexican liberal, folks. Robtard doesn't know his ass from his sombrero.

I'm not Mexican, but your racism is noted (again).

Surtur

Just to be clear, if a white person made these remarks do you feel they still shouldn't lose their job? You say she made these remarks on her own time, but she posted them for all to read on Twitter. She didn't just make this comment to a friend and someone overheard it.

Tattoos N Scars
Just to be clear, if a white person made these remarks do you feel they still shouldn't lose their job? You say she made these remarks on her own time, but she posted them for all to read on Twitter. She didn't just make this comment to a friend and someone overheard it.

Exactly. Hulk Hogan had his WWE contract terminated due to racial slurs he used years ago.

long pig
Except that's not what I said at all, but I understand that your frail mind has to strawman as you can't intellectually counter what I actually said.

I'm not Mexican, but your racism is noted (again).
!Suuuuuure, muchacho!

psmith81992
I'm not sure if Rob is being genuine here. Either he does subscribe to the belief that if you're of the same color, you can say what you want about your kind. I personally think because it's a republican, all bets are off, but I could be wrong.

Robtard
Not a political thing at all. Racial slurs are ugly, regardless where they come from. But calling this black woman a "racist" for using "coon" is faulty. She may be a lot of things; a racist towards black people isn't one of them.

I suspect these feelings towards her are because of the "liberal" label she's been given.

ArtificialGlory
Not a political thing at all. Racial slurs are ugly, regardless where they come from. But calling this black woman a "racist" for using "coon" is faulty. She may be a lot of things; a racist towards black people isn't one of them.

I suspect these feelings towards her are because of the "liberal" label she's been given.

Do you think internalized racism could have been the case? I think she's just a douche though.

Robtard

A white person calling a black person a "coon" is a racist remark and a racist remark has more weight than your garden variety insult, this is of course if we're not being stupid and ignoring American's history.

The proper comparison would be if a white professor called Jeb Bush a "cracka" on Twitter. No, I don't feel he/she should lose their job over that.

edit: It should be noted that only works if Jeb Bush is white and not latino has he's claimed. If so, substitute Trump for Bush.

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Do you think internalized racism could have been the case? I think she's just a douche though.

Possible? Yeah, it's possible, but we'll never know.

ArtificialGlory
A white person calling a black person a "coon" is a racist remark and a racist remark has more weight than your garden variety insult, this is of course if we're not being stupid and ignoring American's history.

The proper comparison would be if a white professor called Jeb Bush a "cracka" on Twitter. No, I don't feel he/she should lose their job over that.

edit: It should be noted that only works if Jeb Bush is white and not latino has he's claimed. If so, substitute Trump for Bush.

Wait, Jeb Bush claimed that he's latino? Hahaha, what the ****?

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Wait, Jeb Bush claimed that he's latino? Hahaha, what the ****?

It could have very well been a simple error, I was using it as a gag.

There's many stories on it; here's one:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-hispanic-is-jeb-bush

ArtificialGlory
It could have very well been a simple error.

There's many stories on it; here's one:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-hispanic-is-jeb-bush

I see. Could be just like Trump claiming to always have had great relationships with the Mexican community.

long pig

Its still racist, senior.

psmith81992

But if a white person used coon, it's not ok?

Robtard
Originally posted by psmith81992
But if a white person used coon, it's not ok?

Covered already in my first paragraph below:

Time-Immemorial
Its only a matter of time before people start calling Carson a racist, then what will the liberal argument be I wonder.

Henry_Pym
You realize double standards breed racism right?

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Its only a matter of time before people start calling Carson a racist, then what will the liberal argument be I wonder.

I doubt it, maybe intolerant of Muslims, but not a racist. But even that's likely going to go to the side after his comments on the Oregon shooting. Guy's sticking his foot in his mouth more and more.

Time-Immemorial
I doubt it, maybe intolerant of Muslims, but not a racist. But even that's likely going to go to the side after his comments on the Oregon shooting. Guy's sticking his foot in his mouth more and more.

And Obama is going to visit Oregon later this week but isn't stopping in his hometown of Chicago to talk about the 315 dead this year off violence.

Interesting.

Bardock42
And Obama is going to visit Oregon later this week but isn't stopping in his hometown of Chicago to talk about the 315 dead this year off violence.

Interesting.

Is it though?

long pig
Originally posted by Bardock42
Is it though?
It is!

Robtard

Interesting.

No idea what Obama has to do with the topic or the topic of 'Ben Carson' that you brought up, but okay.

long pig
No idea what Obama has to do with the topic or the topic of 'Ben Carson' that you brought up, but okay.
What part of Argentina are you from?

Robtard
I'm not from Argentina.

long pig
I'm not from Argentina.
What part of whatever 3rd world shit hole you're from are you from?

red g jacks
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Coon is actually a word used in academic circles to describe a certain portrayal of black people (along with Mammy, Uncle Tom, and Pickaninny). Look up the Plantation School. Coons are senseless comic relief black characters who by virtue of their stupidity and laziness are completely harmless to white people (to be contrasted with the Uncle Tom and Mammy, who are helpful to white people, and the buck, who is a danger, especially to white women).

I guess she's calling Carson a clown.

As for the cause of the furor, Carson is an idiot if he doesn't know the difference between the Nazi Hackenkreuze and the Hindu/Buddhist swastika. You can easily ban all Nazi symbols without banning the swastika as a whole. i agree about the coon part... was going to point that out but you beat me to it

still arguably somewhat racist imo, as it reflects the tribal 'with us or against us' mentality of the 'black community.' anyone who steps out of line or questions the black orthodoxy is a coon... just a way for black ideologues to use the legacy of white racism to rear in their own people.

but as for the swastika... didn't the romans use the swastika too? i think it was used outside the nazi regime by europeans for a while... the nazis just tarnished it by using it too effectively in their propaganda as a symbol of their ideology

Robtard
It's appeared on a legionnaire helmet, probably brought in from East, likely India.

red g jacks
yea... no i think it goes a bit deeper than that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Greco-Roman_antiquity

long pig
The swastikas is part of Judaism too. My father actually has a Torah with this inscription done by his Rabbi.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jewish_swastika.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.