Kyp Durron vs Barsen'thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
1.) Sabers
2.) Force
3.) All Out

Leaning 'thor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Leaning 'thor.

But Kyp takes Dooku.

DarthAnt66
Dooku > Durron.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Possibly.

DarthAnt66
Durron's pretty trash, kek

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dunno. What's your interpretation of his feats?

NewGuy01
Genuinely arguable, but I'm leaning Kyp. Maybe. Probably.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dunno. What's your interpretation of his feats?

@Sas @Ant

Aurbere
Barsen'Thor is probably more powerful. He does have better combat feats, at least.

Dooku > Durron.

thumb up

NewGuy01
The thing with Durron is that he has Force strength that could be mentioned alongside the likes of Starkiller, but his experience in fighting other Force users pales in comparison to someone like the Barsen'thor.

That being said, he's still reportedly a master duelist with some hefty power and endurance to back it up. I think the dark horse can handle this.

Nephthys
Yeah. Thor did take down a ridiculously amped Morrhage despite being weakened and battle-worn. She can handle having the odds stacked massively against her.

Durron is certainly a challenge.

SunRazer
'Thor takes sabers, Kyp probably takes Force. Not sure about all-out.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Aurbere
Barsen'Thor is probably more powerful.

I mean, this has to be the most idiotic shit I've ever ****ing seen in long, long, long, long, long, time. Like, I can't put it in words how idiotic this shit is. Physically, I vommited, and physiologically, my head nearly exploded from vertigo. My dick caught AIDS, Typhoid, Bubonic Plague, West Nile, Malaria, Herpes, cancer, Gonorrhea, Yellow Fever, Small Pox, Syphilis, SARS, and some other extinct pathogens. I'm going to die in agony, knowing one of my net friends killed me, with a retarded comment. Even as I type, my brain is shutting down because I have like, a billion tumors simultaneously growing at an alarming rate.

Expect a long post addressing all, explaining how Kyp wrecks in the Force, takes 'sabers and all out - in an hour or two.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by SunRazer
'Thor takes sabers, Kyp probably takes Force. Not sure about all-out.
Lulz, Kek, lel, etc.

Deronn_solo
Didn't know the truth could be funny.

mmm

Edit:...I read that wrong, LAWL.

JKBart
Originally posted by Aurbere
Barsen'Thor is probably more powerful. He does have better combat feats, at least.

thumb up

an hero timing

carthage
Barsen is likely more skilled, but the raw power difference is probably too great

The Ellimist
Durron's pretty trash, kek

> claims Kyp stomped post-DE Luke on his own power
> says Kyp is trash

lmao

Kyp could seriously oneshot.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
http://www.gifarchiv.net/grafiken/smileys/greensmilies/greensmilies1/icon_asian.gif

The Ellimist
tbh you know you contradicted yourself and should own up to it thumb up

DarthAnt66
This is from almost half a year ago. erm

And nah, Durron is pretty shit. thumb up

The Ellimist
Yet he allegedly stomped someone who was a threat to DE Wankatine, the same guy you think is equal to Valkorion. laughing

Nonetheless, if you want to produce an actual rebuttal to his black hole feat, that he did it easier than Luke did, and his freighter feat, go ahead.

Syndicate
Kyp.

Nephthys
Still Thor.

The Ellimist
When has Thor used a freighter as a projectile?

Nephthys
Didn't Durron do that in space?

SunRazer
Kyp probably wins the Force round, but the rest is too hard to make a judgment call on.

Petrus
Barsen is probably a bit more skilled, but Kyp as a shitload more raw power than him. The power difference is too significant, I believe. Kyp wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.