Darth Nihilus vs. Emperor Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate as of:

1. Revan

2. SWTOR

3. KOTFE

All fights take place on flat/neutral terrain.

Sinious
Nihilus speaks and the galaxy dies.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Serious opinions/arguments pls

Sinious
Vitiate wrecks bro.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why?

Sinious
Idk, better feats and accolades?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Sinious
Idk, better feats

Ehh.

and accolades?

Other than, "most powerful" accolades, nah.

FreshestSlice
Stop being a ****ing, Traitor, SKILLZ. #SWTOR iz 4 lyfe, son.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
:mmm:

He's just too fcking ludicrous to be possibly argued against without lowballing or hiding behind, "most powerful" quotes.

Sinious
Doesn't Ant keep mentioning this quote that says Revan is more powerful than Nihilus?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah. But I know that Ant doesn't actually believe such.

Sinious
He didnt hesitate to mention it against S66. thumb up

FreshestSlice
It's S66 tho

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lmfao. That's for the sake of argument. I heavily doubt he'd value his 2nd favorite character over his favorite character based on 1 quote.

Sinious
Why does it matter whether Ant believes it or not if the quote is real?

JKBart
Vitiate stomps all rounds smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why does it matter whether Ant believes it or not if the quote is real?

Why hide behind the quote in the first place?

Sinious
You said Vitiate has better accolades only cause of the "most powerful" ones and this proves you wrong. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait, you proved me wrong....with another most powerful quote?

Sinious
No, Revan is confirmed to be > Nihilus and Revan is also confirmed to be no match for Vitiate. That doesn't fall into the "most powerful" category of quotes. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, Revan is confirmed to be > Nihilus

thumb up

Sinious
smile ( as in :rapetime: )

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
As in, "more powerful" is in the same relative category as "most powerful."

Sinious
"The Emperor is more than a man - he is the living embodiment of the dark side."

"The Emperor is the dark side incarnate."

"The Dread Masters changed Oricon. Even their combined power is insignificant compared to the Emperor."

"almost godlike avatar of the dark side"

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Sinious
Yeah, Vitiate's quotes are more impressive. And like I said, there is no reason to ignore the "more powerful" quotes even if we ignore the "most powerful" ones. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lolno. Only being drawn to attention by planets/stars, speaking the language of the force itself, consuming worlds with a thought, and being beyond any other being's perception of the universe is better than >> Dread Masters and "almost" godlike.

They're of the same ilk, though.

"Revan is more powerful than anyone Meetra met."

"Vitiate is more powerful than anyone."

FreshestSlice
"Revan's command over the Force was greater than anyone had ever met," I think it was.

Sinious
Godlike > anything up there lol

Vitiate is stated to be above specifically Revan. The most powerful of all quotes like Kun's or Plagueis' are not the same as this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Solving our differences via chatzy rn

NewGuy01
Nihilus is inferior to the ancients. Fite me irl.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nihilus is inferior to the ancients. Fite me irl. Just mentioned that in another platform. thumb up

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nihilus is inferior to the ancients. Fite me irl.
/Ludo Kressh can TK cruisers
/Get's blown up by a cruiser.

Nihilus is still terrible, tho

AncientPower
Just to note Ant's only indication that Revan is > Nihilus is Meetra Surik saying Revan's command of the Force was greater than that of anybody she'd ever met. But there are numerous flaws in applying that to Nihilus in the first place.

Deronn_solo
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just had like a 2 hour chatzy battle with Sinious. Nihilus reigns supreme as always. smilesmilesmile

Sinious
Still can't prove s*** without refuting Vitiate > the ancients > Nihilus

cool

The Merchant
Wellll Traya was pretty confident if Nihilus wasn't stopped the whole Galaxy would have fallen to Nihilus's hunger. And she knew of the Sith Empire, and IIRC the novel Revan isn't too far off from KOTOR 2. However, that's a hypothetical Nihilus that reached the peak of his power IIRC.

Sinious
If Vitiate wasn't stopped, the same would happen. Same with Sidious. Nihilus isn't alone in being a threat to the existence of life in the galaxy.

The Merchant
But you understand what I was saying, right? At that point in time if Nihilus was not stopped he would have grown so powerful not even the True Sith AKA Vitiate's empire would have been able to stop him and all life in the Galaxy wold have fallen to his hunger.

Sinious
Pff Dread Masters would make sure he was never born. smokin'

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Merchant
But you understand what I was saying, right? At that point in time if Nihilus was not stopped he would have grown so powerful not even the True Sith AKA Vitiate's empire would have been able to stop him and all life in the Galaxy wold have fallen to his hunger.
Darth Nihilus wasn't becoming more powerful with passage of time, he was unstable and may have self-destructed at some point. His very existence depended upon energy acquired from other living beings.

"There is no strength in the hunger he possesses… and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others—his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls." (Darth Traya)

Moreover, he stood no chance against the resourceful reconstituted ancient Sith Empire and Vitiate himself.

Vitiate is essentially stable, more powerful and immortal version of Nihilus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
1. So is Nihilus...just better at the drain part.
2. Ritual=Prep with like 6,000 Sith Lords. Quite frankly, I don't find that impressive at all.
3. Revan's TK worked on Vitiate. (insert lol here) Imagine the TK on one who lifted star ships?

He's literally an attempt to make a less OP Nihilus, but failed and instead made a horrible character. Mortis, Sidious, Luke, Nihilus, Caedus, Plagueis, Yoda, etc would all defeat Vitiate.

smilesmilesmile

McP
Vitiate stomps

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why so?

carthage
Valkorion

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
1. So is Nihilus...just better at the drain part.
2. Ritual=Prep with like 6,000 Sith Lords. Quite frankly, I don't find that impressive at all.
3. Revan's TK worked on Vitiate. (insert lol here) Imagine the TK on one who lifted star ships?

He's literally an attempt to make a less OP Nihilus, but failed and instead made a horrible character. Mortis, Sidious, Luke, Nihilus, Caedus, Plagueis, Yoda, etc would all defeat Vitiate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
Valkorion

Why, though?

Tondemonai

Freedon Nadd
Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.