1000 b2 super battle droids vs 1000 terminator model 850

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



redpill
1000 super battle droids vs 1000 terminator model 850 no-flesh with plasma rifles los Angeles

last droid standing wins smokin'

Deronn_solo
Terminators, and it's probably a stomp too. Better physical stats, and way superior in the tactical/strategic category.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Terminators, and it's probably a stomp too. Better physical stats, and way superior in the tactical/strategic category.

This moreso due to the tacts/strat.

Tbh the CIS really didn't use much in the way of tacts for their baseline troops, they just sent em out in large numbers to just overwhelm. They are probably the 2nd weakest faction as far as straight ground troops go, ehh...well probably the 1st actually but it kinda depends on how it's categorized.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, not excatly the stratagems you would expect from such a technological advanceed faction.

AncientPower
Did I teleport to movie versus forum?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, not excatly the stratagems you would expect from such a technological advanceed faction.

Well the CIS from the start with the Trade Fed wasn't exactly brimming with military minds, so it make sense. I mean Grevious came along and others helped out, but even then, it was all just "let's see how many droids we can send out emass." thing.

I mean from the standpoint of the CIS, it's nothing bad really for them because they can just replace their loses rather quick, but compared to the other factions of the GE, their ground troops were piss poor as far as tacts went, though the SBDs did have some good durability and better accuracy than the B1s though that isn't saying much.

redpill
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Terminators, and it's probably a stomp too. Better physical stats, and way superior in the tactical/strategic category. um interminator 1 kyle reese was able to blow a terminator in half with a simple home made pipe bomb made of amonia and mothballs. model 850 is original terminator weakest version of one in movies

Zenwolf
Originally posted by redpill
um interminator 1 kyle reese was able to blow a terminator in half with a simple home made pipe bomb made of amonia and mothballs. model 850 is original terminator weakest version of one in movies

That was a T-800, not a T-850 which the 850 is a notable upgrade to the 800.

S_W_LeGenD
Terminators stomp.

Kurk
Terminators

Revanchiste
Terminators because :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2I7HJMOfYA
Tatatdam tatatadam MEH-YHEA !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLjlnoAT_ns&index=23&list=PLB833073B659FD65A
I love teh music at the end of terminator descrition....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.