Spiral vs. Enchantress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Scoobless
Enchantress (shut up Leo)

deathslash
Amora takes this

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Enchantress (shut up Leo)

laughing out loud

amora would win this. she's just way less cool. thumb up

Scoobless
Was kinda hoping for an argument actually ... sad

leonidas
lol in terms of sheer magical feats, amora def takes her i'm afraid....can't see some of spiral's best stuff (transmuting and de-powering...) working against amora. spiral has some cool tricks, but this is just a bad match for her.

StiltmanFTW
Can't Spiral just teleport behind her and stab her numerous times in the butt? stick out tongue

leonidas
lol her combat teleporting would be her only real chance, but amora>spiral even physically. her only chance would be to teleport and stab her in the back....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
amora>spiral even physically

Like that time when the childish-minded Lizard almost killed her? Yeah, right.

her only chance would be to teleport and stab her in the back....

That's what I'm talking about. Has she used her teleportation in actual combat scenarios, though? Or is it just used for travelling/bfr'ing purposes?

leonidas
wait, wut? lizard almost killed amora? when was this? she's held her own against she-hulk for a short time. she's at least cl30 i'd say. spiral has briefly restrained rogue, but that was def an outlier for her.

and yeah, she has great battle teleporting feats. she uses it less in her more recent appearances, but she's used teleporting very effectively in battles. her swords are nothing really special though, so i wonder if she could put amora down even with an attack from behind? she does have a flaming sword that might do the trick, but again, that type of attack would be her only real chance. in a straight up fight where amora can use her magic, spiral wouldn't be able to match her for too long...

Scoobless
wait, wut? lizard almost killed amora?.

Not really. It was the first Secret Wars. He surprised her, she swatted him away then killed him (Killed he Lizard part of him anyway)

Have a look

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/Scoobless/Enchantress4.jpg

Here's the full story on that "fight"

Starting a spell
Nearly done
Oh crap, here comes Molecule Man and his pet
How very dare you!

Connors is happy with the result

leonidas
just itching to use some more of that enchantress scan collection you wracked up, eh? lol

Scoobless
just itching to use some more of that enchantress scan collection you wracked up, eh? lol

g_troll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.