Darth Tenebrous runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting; Kamino cloning facilty.

He gets full power and health restored after each battle.

* Starting distance is 20 feet.

1. Orbalisk Bane
2. HoT
3. SoD Maul
4. SoR Revan
5. RotS Dooku
6. Krayt Reborn

Deronn_solo
Done at Revan. Possibly before even that.

Nephthys
Dead straight outta the womb.

JKBart
Tenebrous may, and probably should survive against Maul based on his superior power in the Force. He is simply plainly more powerful than Maul is. His lone Barrier feat demonstrates raw power far beyond what Maul ever achieved, especially if you consider how sudden was its usage in the unexpected event, and Tenebrous still managed ot quickly conjure the Force Barrier of such an insane strength. Given that it's the power within the same line of Force manipulation as telekinetic powers - it is heavily plausible that Tenebrous's capacity for direct, sheer telekinesis should be comparable, especially seeing that Tenebrous is incredibly versatile in the Force and can use it in so many different manners. What he could achieve with Maxichlorians implies incredible, outstanding knowledge on the Force on so many layers that I can't imagine Tenebrous not being similarly powerful in other stuff.

Of course normally it wouldn't mean that much, as Force power is completely overblown from what I've seen, compared to how rarely it is actually a deciding factor and how demanding is the ability to actually directly use the Force mid-combat, how much mastery and superiority it requires, especially with typical Force Sensitives blindingly-fast combat. But Tenebrous holds that mastery over the Force definitely, and he is also faster than Maul, meaning more opportunities to actually exert the effort and focus outside of actual combat to call on the Force. We have Tenebrous's mastery demonstrated in pretty much everything in regard to his abilities (which takes about one chapter of a book, kek).

Other than that, Maul is Tenebrous's superior in combat and it's just that. No point explaining that, since Maul surpasses anything Tenebrous shown, and all those implications from RoT aren't in tune with Star Wars that much, since really differences between masters and students vary immensely. If you decide to go with Venamis - Venamis's case actually serves him even worse, since if Tenebrous couldn't make a near-physical equal of Plagueis, his saber student, capable of taking out Plagueis, Tenebrous being at the end of that relationship really doesn't show much. Tenebrous should have perfect knowledge on Plagueis in and out, to create the implied "perfect answer" for Plagueis, with years of preparation to create a duelist perfectly adjusted to Plagueis. If he still failed with that... Yeah.

Still, Tenebrous should pass Maul based on that, and should end there. He doesn't have any Force edge over Revan, and their speed is utterly incomparable, while again, Tenebrous pales in comparison with Revan's combative capacities. He falls at Revan definitely.

Nephthys
Who cares, he's not getting passed Bane or Tython.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys

Raptor22
Who cares, he's not getting passed Bane or Tython.

Deronn_solo
What level do you guys rank Tenebrous at?

DarthAnt66
Higher than Durron.

McP
Probably clears.

EmperorSidious2
Stops at Revan

Aurbere
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Higher than Durron.

thumb up

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by McP
Probably clears.

You gotta wank Tenebrous to GOD levels for him to clear this. He has neat TK feats, a good barrier showing, and some good running speed. Hardly enough for him to clear, but that's expected from a character that only had like, 20 pages in a single novel, and no hype worth speaking of.

Deronn_solo
Oh, Aurbere and Ant: You guys are obnoxious, annoying, appalling, cringe worthy, stupid, asinine, inane, weird, disgustingly vile, creatures that were thrown out of the pits of Hell because Satan couldn't handle you abominations anymore.

DarthAnt66
Not even close to the worst insult I've gotten in the past week.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Oh, Aurbere and Ant: You guys are obnoxious, annoying, appalling, cringe worthy, stupid, asinine, inane, weird, disgustingly vile, creatures that were thrown out of the pits of Hell because Satan couldn't handle you abominations anymore.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6e/0b/a4/6e0ba437585ab4a7c784a68b540fd4c9.gif

Deronn_solo
That's just some recycled shit I flipped around cause I'm too lazy to write out something new. I knew you wouldn't be fazed Ant - but I'm sure the same can't be said for Aurbere.

Edit: I was correct.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
That's just some recycled shit I flipped around cause I'm too lazy to write out something new. I knew you wouldn't be fazed Ant - but I'm sure the same can't be said for Aurbere.

Edit: I was correct.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/44e2bf5b9f975cbc202df7661bdab23d/tumblr_nd2c55ia2H1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Deronn_solo
Time to an hero, then. smile

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/4842711-tumblr_lqtkbgf9jf1qbbcazo1_500.gif

Emperordmb

Nephthys
DS, you should have called them insufferable feculent pustule****s. Or foot****ing grubfisted assfairies. Bulgescratching writhing piles of go **** yourself.

DarthAnt66
TBH, if you said that in America, a bunch of Yanks would laugh at you then choke you to death with a flag of the red, white, and blue.

Nephthys
If I was in America I'd strangle myself, sunshine.

Deronn_solo
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

SunRazer
Revan before Dooku? Nah.

He dies at Revan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.