ATOC Jango Fett vs TCW Cad Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
each attempts to collect a bounty on the other smokin' dead or alive. wide open field, no surprise. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

|King Joker|
Attack the of Clones

quanchi112
Jango wins.

Kurk
Bane only became a prominent bounty after Jango's death.

So Jango

Zenwolf
If Movie Jango, Bane

EU Jango, Jango.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
If Movie Jango, Bane

EU Jango, Jango. Why does movie Jango lose ?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why does movie Jango lose ?

He wasn't really impressive and didn't show anything Bane couldn't do or hasn't done already.

quanchi112
He wasn't really impressive and didn't show anything Bane couldn't do or hasn't done already. Making Windu retreat and standing up to him was rather impressive. If that beast didn't damage Fett's jetpack who knows what would have happened. I don't think Bane can contend with Windu.

Trocity
He never made Windu retreat in the movie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
He never made Windu retreat in the movie. When he shot the flame thrower he retreated back away from Jango. I suggest rewatching the scene since your memory failed you.

TheNuisanceBird
When he shot the flame thrower he retreated back away from Jango. I suggest rewatching the scene since your memory failed you.

I think it was because Dooku was in his vicinity.

Trocity
So the group of super battle droids coming down the hallway firing at him didn't play any part?

The fact that Tyranus was standing a few feet away didn't play any part in him leaping off the balcony?

Maybe don't leave certain things out next time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I think it was because Dooku was in his vicinity. Dooku stood by and watched. If he didn't jump backed he'd have been horribly burned by the flame thrower.

quanchi112
So the group of super battle droids coming down the hallway firing at him didn't play any part?

The fact that Tyranus was standing a few feet away didn't play any part in him leaping off the balcony?

Maybe don't leave certain things out next time. He jumped away to avoid the flame thrower. If you can't break down what happens in a single scene then maybe debating this isn't for you. No offense.

Trocity
I'm still not sure if you're dumb or actually a troll.

Either way, your lie was exposed and we're done here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Trocity, your sig and profile pic are weird.

Trocity
I recently found religion and converted to Jediism.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ah yes, you and psmith have that holy war going on.

quanchi112
I'm still not sure if you're dumb or actually a troll.

Either way, your lie was exposed and we're done here. So you believe despite having his cloak burned he jumped away because Dooku was nearby. The fire was meaningless and he just moved away to avoid any more dirty looks from Dooku. Oh the irony.

laughing out loud

Zenwolf
Making Windu retreat and standing up to him was rather impressive. If that beast didn't damage Fett's jetpack who knows what would have happened. I don't think Bane can contend with Windu.

Because Bane couldn't do the same when Mace had been busy with the SBDs? Also movie Mace wasn't really anything in EP 2 either sooo....

By movies Jango is like the only blaster wielder worth a damn, every other one except for Han is pretty mediocre or just plain sucks.

Trocity
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ah yes, you and psmith have that holy war going on.

The KMC crusades horse

quanchi112
Because Bane couldn't do the same when Mace had been busy with the SBDs? Also movie Mace wasn't really anything in EP 2 either sooo....

By movies Jango is like the only blaster wielder worth a damn, every other one except for Han is pretty mediocre or just plain sucks. Well, he didn't. Mace killed Fett something Kenobi was unable to do. Windu has never lost a fair fight so he has no lower moments in anything canon.

That's what makes order 66 even more embarrassing since they kind of eradicated the Jedi and were kinda bad save Jango. Hell, those droids in aotc were going to overwhelm that decent sized squad of Jedi. Droids are pathetic.

redpill
The KMC crusades horse horse me smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.