Gladiator vs. The Hulk with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Both have the uni-power.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80111/2247574-gladiador_7.jpg

Vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/104362/1984699-uni_powered_hulk.jpg

long pig
Explain.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Interesting matchup. I think Hulk will benefit more from it, he gets flight and speed, 50 - 50

Stoic
The Hulk would beat the hell out of Gladiator again. The Hulk is just on another level, which has been shown in several different comparisons and an actual head on battle.

Surtur
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Interesting matchup. I think Hulk will benefit more from it, he gets flight and speed, 50 - 50

But if it's granting Hulk speed it would also be granting Gladiator speed. So since Gladiator is already hilariously faster then Hulk..the fact that Hulk gets some speed but Gladiator also gets some speed added onto his already high amount of speed isn't much of a benefit to the Hulk.

It actually more or less means the Hulk really hasn't gained any speed at all in relation to Gladiator.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Surtur
But if it's granting Hulk speed it would also be granting Gladiator speed. So since Gladiator is already hilariously faster then Hulk..the fact that Hulk gets some speed but Gladiator also gets some speed added onto his already high amount of speed isn't much of a benefit to the Hulk.

It actually more or less means the Hulk really hasn't gained any speed at all in relation to Gladiator.

I dsiagree somewhat. Gladiator is already moving at the highest speeds, the speed that the uni-power grants is equal to the speed he already has. So you can't be much faster than Glads in the MU imo. The strength and durability amp would be nice and bring them above the HH tier in this department.

I see it like this.

The Uni-Power amps you attributes to a maximum, let's say 10. If you already have this maximum it can't amp you beyond it or if, only slightly, like 11.

Time-Immemorial
Sadly hulk wins this spite match.

Rao Kal El
Glads is such a jobber that He will defeat himself up with the unipower.

Forum rules will dictate that He could perform better than in comics but with such a bad record is hard to make a case for this chump

StiltmanFTW
He actually may have become slower with the uni-power laughing out loud

There was that scan, his flight speed was stated to be below speed of flight or something. So inferior to his classic levels when he attacking Reed's hologram (which was actually Cap w/ his shield).

Surtur
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I dsiagree somewhat. Gladiator is already moving at the highest speeds, the speed that the uni-power grants is equal to the speed he already has. So you can't be much faster than Glads in the MU imo. The strength and durability amp would be nice and bring them above the HH tier in this department.

I see it like this.

The Uni-Power amps you attributes to a maximum, let's say 10. If you already have this maximum it can't amp you beyond it or if, only slightly, like 11.

Okay but where are you getting the idea it won't increase your stats past a certain level?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He actually may have become slower with the uni-power laughing out loud

There was that scan, his flight speed was stated to be below speed of flight or something. So inferior to his classic levels when he attacking Reed's hologram (which was actually Cap w/ his shield).

laughing out loud thumb up

x_danny_x
man Marvel created this Superman clone to have him lose against their top tiers. that is why i dont expect Gladiator to be used wisely.

his intelligence is lowered as the fight goes and doesnt use his powers wisely. because of that i give it to the Hulk even though Glad having more experience since some of the powers he gets from this he already has.

Hulk 8/10

deathslash
Gladiator finds a way to job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.