Darth Nihilus vs. Khan Noonien Singh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on the Ravager.

DarthAnt66
Khan shoots Nihilus.

Nihilus dies.

Nihilus essence transfers his spirit to Earth.

Nihilus consumes the Star Trek universe.

Nihilus returns to Khan and speaks.

Khan dies.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Khan can tank attacks tho

Nephthys
Theres a different forum for this.

quanchi112
I have no idea who this pretender is but with regards to Trek vs. Wars even taking out Q to give Wars a chance.

http://gizmodo.com/who-would-win-in-an-all-out-battle-star-wars-or-star-t-1676075613

It isn't close.

DarthAnt66
You do know there's like a billion of those articles online.

And most of them I saw have said Star Wars easily wins.

Sinious
LOL that article basically says "if we take out all the advantages Star Wars has, Star Trek wins"

At least it was pleasing to see how desperate ST fans are.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nihilus, Sidious, Vitiate, and Dread take Trek.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
LOL that article basically says "if we take out all the advantages Star Wars has, Star Trek wins"

At least it was pleasing to see how desperate ST fans are. Ha. The tech advantages Trek has are too much for a static universe. Hell, in the films alone they have weapons that can take out super novas while the Death Star is the bees nees in Star Wars.

DarthAnt66
The Dread solo Trek, ya.

Sinious
Wait are we taking the EU into account? Then yeah, there characters in SW lore who can solo this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sun Crusher, tbh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Dread solo Trek, ya. Q solos Wars. That's how easy it is. Are the dread even canon ?

quanchi112
Wait are we taking the EU into account? Then yeah, there characters in SW lore who can solo this. Eu isn't in continuity. Disney rendered it moot.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Sith of the thread is EU, so logically, EU would be taken into account for the sake of this particular thread.

DarthAnt66
And in the EU, Bedlam Spirits > Q. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Sith of the thread is EU, so logically, EU would be taken into account for the sake of this particular thread. I don't argue fanfic because Trek doesn't need non canon stories but you seem to be heavily leaning on things that no longer count. It's ok Star Wars needs the help, obviously.

quanchi112
Are in the EU, Bedlam Spirits > Q. wink Out of continuity. wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't argue fanfic because Trek doesn't need non canon stories but you seem to be heavily leaning on things that no longer count. It's ok Star Wars needs the help, obviously.

Yet The Ones of Mortis are canon.

Sinious
I can picture the Son raping Khan while Quan weeps in agony.

DarthAnt66
Out of continuity. wink
Indeed. However, check what forum you are in.

Also check what character we are debating. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yet The Ones of Mortis are canon. They'd be assimilated by the Borg. Originally posted by Sinious
I can picture the Son raping Khan while Quan weeps in agony. Nah. These guys are massively overrated and one disturbed family.

quanchi112
Indeed. However, check what forum you are in.

Also check what character we are debating. smile Yeah, that's fine and can be argued either way. You can cite as many out of continuity stories as you want. They don't count. Trek doesn't need out of continuity stories but apparently you concede Star Wars needs it.

Sinious
Nah. These guys are massively overrated and one disturbed family. Yeah ignore canon as much as you want buddy. Originally posted by Sinious
I can picture the Son raping Khan while Quan weeps in agony.

quanchi112
Yeah ignore canon as much as you want buddy. I am not ignoring them. Federation annihilates these clowns. I am also discounting the Q as its rape and it's the only chance Wars has.

Emperordmb
Quan, please for the love of God tell me you don't actually think Khan or the Borg could defeat any of the Ones.

Sinious
I am not ignoring them. Federation annihilates these clowns. I am also discounting the Q as its rape and it's the only chance Wars has. Well Q is all powerful like the Ones so not sure if its their only chance. But yeah, excluding godlike beings leads to healthier debates.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Quan, please for the love of God tell me you don't actually think Khan or the Borg could defeat any of the Ones. Your underestimation of Khan brings on a great sadness in me. Never doubt the superior one.

Emperordmb
Your underestimation of Khan brings on a great sadness in me. Never doubt the superior one.
You are seriously trying to say that Khan could take out a One of Mortis?

quanchi112
You are seriously trying to say that Khan could take out a One of Mortis? Khan's ruthlessness, savagery, and skills are capable of a great many things.

Emperordmb
This may be the dumbest Khan vs Star Wars character claim you've ever made tbh.

quanchi112
This may be the dumbest Khan vs Star Wars character claim you've ever made tbh. Irony. This thread was designed to draw me out. In that regard it has been a resounding success.

The Merchant
Treks's Gods>>>>SW Gods.

The Merchant
The problem with SW Gods is that they have done very little and their statements regarding their power are vague at best, unreliable at worst. Q can hide in the Big Bang itself just to hide from other Q. When they had a war in their own dimension which exists outside of our Universe had its after effects cause supernovae in our Universe. Then there are other God like beings, such as the guy who was literally nothingness. And if we bring in Trek EU into this we have beings stronger than the Q, AKA Them, who can destroy entire Universes and are stated to be stronger than the Q. So no, Trek overall is stronger than Wars.

In a tech battle it's different, I side with Wars on that one. Trek weapons that cause Supernovae use some special chain reaction weapon similar to the Sun Crusher.

Emperordmb
SW Gods still have easily enough to crush Khan though. IDK how anyone can argue differently.

The Merchant
Khan would lose to movie only Jedi, Nihilus has the power to absorb the life energies of worlds and move entire fleet of ships to orbit and power them with his own energies and fly to across the Galaxy. If he reached the prime of his power he would have consumed all life in the Galaxy.

The Merchant
So yeah Quanchi, do you think Khan can beat Nihilus? Also Nihilus is weaker than the Ones of Mortis.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Merchant
So yeah Quanchi, do you think Khan can beat Nihilus? Also Nihilus is weaker than the Ones of Mortis. I have no knowledge in Nihilus and I don't comment on characters I know nothing about.

I do know Emperor Sidious will be humbled by Khan and as soon as Darthant watches Into Darkness so we can begin.

FreshestSlice
Seen into Darkness. Khan was a total *****.

EmperorSidious2
Well this is very easy. Nihilus wins with extreme ease. Khan and no strength or power to contend with really anyone in the Star Wars universe. Maybe the clones and bounty hunters, but once we get to trained force weilders, Khan is crushed.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by The Merchant
The problem with SW Gods is that they have done very little and their statements regarding their power are vague at best, unreliable at worst. Q can hide in the Big Bang itself just to hide from other Q. When they had a war in their own dimension which exists outside of our Universe had its after effects cause supernovae in our Universe. Then there are other God like beings, such as the guy who was literally nothingness. And if we bring in Trek EU into this we have beings stronger than the Q, AKA Them, who can destroy entire Universes and are stated to be stronger than the Q. So no, Trek overall is stronger than Wars.

In a tech battle it's different, I side with Wars on that one. Trek weapons that cause Supernovae use some special chain reaction weapon similar to the Sun Crusher.

There vague because their power is so great. The father did say they had the ability to bend the fabric of reality and the universe.

Fated Xtasy
You've unleashed Armageddon Quan, you've united old, powerful enemies against you.

Our victory is assured, you stand no chance. We are the harbinger of your destruction

http://i.imgur.com/Nyl4MWV.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Seen into Darkness. Khan was a total *****. He took on galactic power by himself. Sheev died with galactic power at his beck and call due to his own poor decision making. Sheev is the guy who begs for his life not Khan. Khan is also still alive whereas Sheev is dead as a doornail.

The_Tempest
He took on galactic power by himself.

mmm

FreshestSlice
He took on galactic power by himself.
>took on galactic power
>was beaten by one two people
>tfw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You've unleashed Armageddon Quan, you've united old, powerful enemies against you.

Our victory is assured, you stand no chance. We are the harbinger of your destruction

http://i.imgur.com/Nyl4MWV.gif

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Shall-We-Begin-Star-Trek.gif

quanchi112
>took on galactic power
>was beaten by one two people
>tfw Starfleet had a manhunt for him so that's taking on galactic power. He was unarmed and just crash landed. The enterprise crew worked together and used their tech to go after one man. Sheev was killed by his own guy with one hand.

laughing out loud

FreshestSlice
Starfleet had a manhunt for him so that's taking on galactic power.
Just like when America starts a manhunt, someone's taking on all of its power. thumb up

Something that didn't phase him in the slightest, and the people that beat him? Didn't really need weapons.

All two of them that were there.

They literally just beamed down.

And unlike Khan, Vader couldn't face Palpatine head on.

The Merchant
The Father said they would tear the fabric of the Universe, we dunno what that means. Later he said they will only destroy the Galaxy and also said the Son will wreck havoc across the Galaxy. Considering Abeloth is stronger than the Son and Daughter and couldn't escape from black holes and when she rampaged across the Galaxy her best feat was causing Coruscants dormant Volcano to become active, I doubt it.

quanchi112
Just like when America starts a manhunt, someone's taking on all of its power. thumb up

Something that didn't phase him in the slightest, and the people that beat him? Didn't really need weapons.

All two of them that were there.

They literally just beamed down.

And unlike Khan, Vader couldn't face Palpatine head on. You aren't making any sense. If there is a national manhunt for a person then they are resisting national power. That doesn't mean they are standing alone alone on a battlefield against one country.

You're a liar. Uhura shot him eight times to wear him down and right after Spock used a metal object to blast him. Seriously, I can't stand dishonest posters.

Did Uhura send her self down ? Were they working together to assist in bringing Khan on ? Seriously, the lengths you go to lie is sickening.

That is using their tech along with a phaser. Tech. Beaming someone down to the exact location with a weapon while he's engaging Spock in a movie platform gives that armed person the advantage.

Yes, he did. He just picked up him. Luke was sitting there getting tortured. Khan was cheapshotted and took eight shots and then Spock with a metal object. Spock wasn't one armed either.

Khan rapes Sheev.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.