The BattleZone! Round 1 Match 7: Emperor Malgus vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I've, yet again, decided to relaunch The BattleZone, a tournament that pits force users against each other in an effort to decide who is supreme among them. This round features The ultimate Sith Warrior of the TOR Empire, Darth Malgus, and the former Master of the Order, Mace Windu. The previous matchups ended as follows:

Darth Talon vs. Asajj Ventress: Ventress

Darth Traya vs. Obi Wan Kenobi: Darth Traya

Darth Thanaton vs. Darth Wyyrlok: Darth Thanaton

Count Dooku vs. Emperor's Wrath II: Count Dooku

Satele Shan vs. Galen Marek: Galen Marek

Exar Kun vs. Revan Reborn: Revan Reborn

On to the Battle! As a reminder, while votes are important, strength of argument is even moreso.

Emperor Malgus:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/106251/2660623-2458959_2159515_darth_malgus_armor.jpg

Mace Windu:

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/4387/561803-136041mace_20windu.jpg

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/51712zx2.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Carthage, you bitched to me to make this thread, and now you don't post in it. A disgrace.

carthage
I'm at work and can't make an extensive post atm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ah k nice.

red8
I would imagine that Vaapad would work well against a rage-fueled opponent like Malgus.

I'm voting Windu.

carthage
Like or worked against Ventress, Bulq, or Maul?

red8
I doubt he even used Vaapad against Maul. Their fight was one frame and then the Mandalorians shot a rocket at Secura which allowed Maul to escape.

In the RotS novel, Windu had to take a little bit of time to sink into Vaapad.

In Shatterpoint, Windu actively avoided using Vaapad.

Ultimately, his performance against Sidious to me is enough to give him sabers.

FreshestSlice
Vaapad is a saber form. Why on God's green Earth wouldn't he use it? Also, Shatterpoint isn't canon, and SoD is. Stop trying to cross-reference.

NewGuy01
Shatterpoint isn't canon and the movies are. We still cross-reference those. erm

carthage
**** this is going to turn into a circlejerk about Vaapad, can we just avoid that as most of us here know Mace is more skilled than Malgus?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Shatterpoint isn't canon and the movies are. We still cross-reference those. erm
That's because the movies exist in Legends, nukka. SoD doesn't. Silly comparison is silly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
**** this is going to turn into a circlejerk about Vaapad, can we just avoid that as most of us here know Mace is more skilled than Malgus?

I hope that on you and everyone else's part, that there are some actual discussions and comparisons of feats and accolades regarding skill, power, physical stats, etc.

FreshestSlice
People who put Dooku above the Wrath don't deserve to be listened to.

carthage
Lightsaber combat

In terms of lightsaber skill Mace is undoubtedly Malgus's superior with accolades calling him second only to Yoda, a champion of the Jedi order, and one of the greatest Swordsmen produced by the Jedi order. He's defeated Asajj Ventress, fought evenly with General Grievous, was reputed to be Dooku's equal on neutral ground, stomped Quinlan Vos, fought evenly with Sora Bulq, along with his accolades that logically place him above Malgus. He'd take any duel with effort on his part.

Force abilities

While Windu is a greater duelist than Malgus, the area of their force abilities is where the greatest disparity lies. Mace Windu has telekinetically destroyed bridges, destroyed battle droids, moved massive doors, used shatterpoint to shatter glass, used force crush on General Grievous. Yet with any of his higher end telekinetic showings he's always required a great deal of effort in comparison to Malgus:

Windu required a great deal of concentration to push this Clone walker off a cliff

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111137054/3870055-01x21+-+liberty+on+ryloth-new.gif

Windu struggled to lift a large chunk of metal in R2 Come Home (11:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVrBJDIjODY

Mace also found himself unable to lift a train in Shatterpoint, believing that to be something only Yoda was capable of.

In comparison to Malgus who can telekinetically the tons of rubble two buildings (described as an avalanche of duracreet and transparisteel) and blast them away with telekinesis wrecking other buildings in the process decades before his prime in this thread:

Malgus's lightning likewise was capable of overcoming that same Jedi's defenses and burning black holes into his skin:

Malgus's lightning has also blown through the defenses of Lord Adraas and Aryn Leneer.

-Deceived

Its worth noting that Leneer can use barrier/deflection to cushion the impact of a telekinetic blast, deflect a telekinetic blast that can topple statues, and use force shield to stop the impact of terminal velocity while falling from a ship.

Yet Malgus was still capable of blasting her across a hangar in their final duel:

-Deceived

Most importantly Malgus's showings as of the False Emperor flashpoint where he telekinetically blasts/chokes, and downs the protags with lightning:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4487499-2735228515-m8eBr.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4487502-8075808678-vQwzr.gif

(The characters composing the flashpoint called the Republic/Empire's most powerful heroes)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4487500-4359773626-44874.gif

-Scans/Quotes courtesy of Shootingnova/Sunrazer

It stands to reason that once Malgus starts to lose a lightsaber duel, his force abilities in lightning and telekinesis will immediately be a game changer in the match. Windu at his best struggles to lift a single chunk of metal and knock down a Clone walker down a short distance from a cliff's edge, in comparison to Malgus who can blast away the rubble of two buildings (decades before his prime), blast away/choke the Empire/Republic protags, and overpower the barriers/defenses of Aryn Leneer/a Jedi that can collapse buildings would overpower Windu if not swing the match in his favor. While Windu enjoys a skill edge, Malgus can hold his own (as Saesee Tiin/Republic-comics era Ventress) and ultimately close the deal with his vastly superior telekinesis and his raw power advantage.

carthage
I feel like I'm forgetting some of Mace's showings in Shatterpoint didn't he collapse a cliff, or uproot trees in the Haruun Kaal jungle as well?

Sinious
Malgus is no pleb as a duelist and a very dangerous opponent in melee due to his overwhelming physicality. He is considerably more powerful than Mace in the force and that would grant him the victory imo.

Total Warrior
I think Mace edges it out

Deronn_solo
I feel like I'm forgetting some of Mace's showings in Shatterpoint didn't he collapse a cliff, or uproot trees in the Haruun Kaal jungle as well?
He supposedly lifted hundreds tons of rubble, tbh.

ILS
So much Malgus wank, and I can't believe I'm actually about to defend Windu here.

He only "struggled" to lift the piece of metal because him and Anakin just got finished being blown up at point blank. Malgus probably wouldn't have done much better had he eaten an explosion without his armor.

Tossing away a few tons of rubble from absolutely massacred buildings isn't that great, as much as some want to pretend Malgus practically threw two buildings, or that he was way more powerful than a Jedi who did so, it didn't happen. The fact is, Malgus had some of the rubble from both buildings fall above him, so he caught what was immediately above him, no more no less. The Jedi tipped over the rubble of two scorched buildings with shitty foundations, which is nice but not all that great.

Malgus' lightning wouldn't be an issue for Mace, given he was holding back Sidious' lightning, which at the time was potent enough to bend his lightsaber back at him. He even tanked several seconds of Sidious' lightning and only finally died when he hit the ground outside.

The False Emperor showings are also being wanked. In the cutscenes he uses lightning on a team who haven't gotten their weapons out to defend themselves, and also have no readily apparent defences prepped either. Call it shitty cutscene making on SWTOR's part, or idiocy on the character's part, but they were unprepared. Great that his lightning can down 4 people who aren't defending themselves, but not really overwhelming. The Force push is pretty much another example of shitty defence on the protags part. They make no visual attempt to defend themselves. It's a momentary lapse.

The choking is simple gameplay mechanics. Highly doubt the three-phase or whatever "Malgus is coming for you now" shit is meant to literally represent what was happening.

So yeah, Malgus is great, I like him better than Mace, but let's get his war-torn cock out of our throats once and for all, mmk? Besides, his medium-effort, omnidirectional blast that shifted his transport, busted windows and doors inward, sent hordes of people flying at high speeds etc, early on in Deceived is better wank that nobody bothers using.

Selenial
Stopped caring about this thread when I saw Thanaton beat Wyyrlok, Kek.

ILS
thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
So much Malgus wank, and I can't believe I'm actually about to defend Windu here.

He only "struggled" to lift the piece of metal because him and Anakin just got finished being blown up at point blank. Malgus probably wouldn't have done much better had he eaten an explosion without his armor.

Tossing away a few tons of rubble from absolutely massacred buildings isn't that great, as much as some want to pretend Malgus practically threw two buildings, or that he was way more powerful than a Jedi who did so, it didn't happen. The fact is, Malgus had some of the rubble from both buildings fall above him, so he caught what was immediately above him, no more no less. The Jedi tipped over the rubble of two scorched buildings with shitty foundations, which is nice but not all that great.

Malgus' lightning wouldn't be an issue for Mace, given he was holding back Sidious' lightning, which at the time was potent enough to bend his lightsaber back at him. He even tanked several seconds of Sidious' lightning and only finally died when he hit the ground outside.

The False Emperor showings are also being wanked. In the cutscenes he uses lightning on a team who haven't gotten their weapons out to defend themselves, and also have no readily apparent defences prepped either. Call it shitty cutscene making on SWTOR's part, or idiocy on the character's part, but they were unprepared. Great that his lightning can down 4 people who aren't defending themselves, but not really overwhelming. The Force push is pretty much another example of shitty defence on the protags part. They make no visual attempt to defend themselves. It's a momentary lapse.

The choking is simple gameplay mechanics. Highly doubt the three-phase or whatever "Malgus is coming for you now" shit is meant to literally represent what was happening.

So yeah, Malgus is great, I like him better than Mace, but let's get his war-torn cock out of our throats once and for all, mmk? Besides, his medium-effort, omnidirectional blast that shifted his transport, busted windows and doors inward, sent hordes of people flying at high speeds etc, early on in Deceived is better wank that nobody bothers using.

thumb up Excellent post.

FreshestSlice
Agreed; also:
Originally posted by Selenial
Stopped caring about this thread when I saw Thanaton beat Wyyrlok, Kek.
Originally posted by ILS
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Excellent post @ Carthage.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Tossing away a few tons of rubble from absolutely massacred buildings isn't that great, as much as some want to pretend Malgus practically threw two buildings, or that he was way more powerful than a Jedi who did so, it didn't happen.

Malgus obviously was way more powerful than the Jedi who smashed those buildings. He one-shot the dude through his dual lightsaber defense and was confident he could crush him in a manner of ways.

DarthAnt66
I find it silly to suggest Mace has a greater / stronger connection to the Force than Malgus.

carthage
I don't think ILS believes that, he was just criticizing the False Emperor feats and bringing up that the protags may have not expected Malgus's force attacks.

SunRazer
Which is why Malgus isn't on par with Vader. smile

carthage
I've never placed Malgus on par with Vader in power, but you don't had to be Vader to have a distinct advantage over Mace with the force.

Sinious
Are people seriously suggesting that Mace on neutral ground can survive Sidious' force attacks?

Nephthys
Mace also had a big rage amp when fighting Sidious.

carthage
Yeah the book mentioned he had to sink back into Vaapad to deflect his lightning.

Sinious
Good for Malgus he didn't do anything to piss off Samuel. His showings against Sidious are irrelevant.

SunRazer
I've never placed Malgus on par with Vader in power, but you don't had to be Vader to have a distinct advantage over Mace with the force.

I'm talking about the general community. But if you're not Vader+, it's unlikely that your advantage in the Force over Mace is greater than his skill edge against Malgus.

DarthAnt66
Hardcore shit logic is hardcore shit logic.

carthage
Not when his best feats in the force aren't on par with Smashing through the barriers of powerful force users and he's inferior overall in raw power. People are acting as of Malgus can't at least contend, when Mace has never stomped or even humbled a duelist on Malgus's level. His skill is being overstated when beings like Pre-TCW Ventress and Saesee can compete with him, and as I previously stated he'd take a saber duel everytime

Nargaroth

Which is why Mace considered himself "immensely" less powerful than Kar Vastor, whom Vader was stated to far outclass in regards to strenght in the Force. Happy Dance

NewGuy01
And yet Kar Vastor's force strength has been stated by more than one person to be in league with Yoda's and Papatine's.

carthage
Seems like an exaggeration to me and he was also sensing him as he was attuned to his environment on Haruun Kaal, which was tainted with Darkside energy due to the Summertime war

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
Malgus obviously was way more powerful than the Jedi who smashed those buildings. He one-shot the dude through his dual lightsaber defense and was confident he could crush him in a manner of ways. No shit, what I'm saying is the Jedi in question didn't "smash two buildings". He pulled down two massacred mounds of rubble.
Originally posted by Sinious
Are people seriously suggesting that Mace on neutral ground can survive Sidious' force attacks? Don't think anyone suggested that.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS

Don't think anyone suggested that. Then why even mention "Mace managed to defend against Sidious' lightning"?

ILS
Because he did?

Sinious
which was circumstantial so completely irrelevant.

ILS
There was nothing circumstantial about the lightning bending his lightsaber back at his face, lol. Let's see baldy pull that off.

Sinious
He reached climax in inner darkness bro, which made his usage of vaapad all the more effective.

ILS
So dial both Sidious' lightning back and Windu's inner darkness, proportionately Malgus' lightning still doesn't matter.

Sinious
Doubt it works that way tbh.

ILS
Bane's sure phucked den

Sinious
I'm pretty sure he is placed as low as possible already. thumb up

ILS
smokin'

Trocity
He reached climax

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/139/490/f5c.jpg

Sinious
bunny

carthage
Disgusting ****s

Nargaroth
Seems like an exaggeration to me and he was also sensing him as he was attuned to his environment on Haruun Kaal, which was tainted with Darkside energy due to the Summertime war

Are you talking about amped Vastor?

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
There was nothing circumstantial about the lightning bending his lightsaber back at his face, lol. Let's see baldy pull that off.

Seeing as that never happened, naw.

EmperorSidious2
Windu takes sabers

Lightning isn't something Mace can't handle. TK is more closely matched. I'd say Windu

All out Windu takes this with extreme difficulty.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ILS
Let's see baldy pull that off.
There's something funny about a post like this in a match-up where both characters are bald.

ILS
Being bald isn't as bad when you're black, everyone knows this.

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
Being bald isn't as bad when you're black, everyone knows this.

lol true, Malgus lookin like a rotten egg.

ILS
Windu pulls it off far, far better.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/7/7c/Mace_Windu_0.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121212224850
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/04/MalgusHS-Render.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120127020728

No contest really.

carthage
His head looks like a shiny chocolate ball

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
lol true, Malgus lookin like a rotten egg. laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Ant, isn't there a nice quote you have stating that scripted game mechanics are accurate? :mmm:

Also, please don't derail this particular thread. Because it's my thread.

Raptor22
Then why even mention "Mace managed to defend against Sidious' lightning"? apparently Mace didnt just defend against it, he was also sending the lightning back at palpatine, which was what was causing his face to melt.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Raptor22
apparently Mace didnt just defend against it, he was also sending the lightning back at palpatine, which was what was causing his face to melt.
http://i2.wp.com/www.whiskeyonthehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Screen-Shot-2014-08-14-at-10.19.47-AM.png

Raptor22
"During a fight with Mace Windu, Palpatine fires force lightning at his opponent, who reflects the dark energy back at the sith, revealing his true nature. Palpatines face melts and his eyes, nails, and teeth turn a sickly yellow."-Star Wars Absolutely everything you need to know

DarthAnt66
This new information is... astounding. I never knew Mace... what?... reflected the lightning back at Sidious?

And then Sidious' face melted? messed

Damn. I wish they shown this in the movie we all seen a thousand times so we knew before Raptor told us about it.

Raptor22
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This new information is... astounding. I never knew Mace... what?... reflected the lightning back at Sidious?

And then Sidious' face melted? messed

Damn. I wish they shown this in the movie we all seen a thousand times so we knew before Raptor told us about it. fyi sarcasm from a guy that cant debate quan until he finishes "decorating" doesnt sting that much. stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD0Lt0LVJ44&t=2m16s

Raptor22
Damn ant, I think u need some help on ur decorating. Ur room looks like shit in that video.

EmperorSidious2
Damn ant, I think u need some help on ur decorating. Ur room looks like shit in that video.

laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGSYqhIbt20&t=3m43s

|King Joker|
what the ****

Raptor22
Come on ant, that video response was terrible. If u cant come up with suitable respnoses that r insulting or funny in the least im going to start feeling like im picking on a kid who cant defend himself.

Ill give u one more shot to redeem ur self.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by juyomaster34
Here's where I get off jack off.
I know how to use my words bruh,twisted and broken.
Hence the topic a dance with the dark side **** the rest of it.

Since you like riding the dicks of every mutha ****a who got all of a sudden a problem
with Juyo,lets start with your ****ed up ass name.

Bruh I'm hard as stone,cold as ice who gives a **** about a undercover name Freshest slice?
Slice of what? do I need to go there?
Hell yeah,that dumb ass butt hurt commit?

Mutha ****a do your butt hurt?
With a name like freshest slice,bruh the shoe fits your ass so perfect.
I told yall I love talking shit to a weak ass bullies
Now jump *****,you feeling froggy?

Man I'll roast your ass,and feed your ass to my blue nose and red nose pits.
My red nose ***** bark louder than you.
So here's a muzzle to that fill in the blanks cross word puzzle shit you be talking.

I'm still talkin' shit to you wanna be bully.
I'm not scared of you. First it was about a mutha ****a who still don't know what the **** he talking about,then Freshest Slice of a monkey's ass had to say something disrespectful then your lil crew had to **** with me,too.

Do yall get together and participate in undercover off the wall ,secret finger in each other asses
and come up with dumb ass shit to get me started?
You didn't like my poem cool,
That's all you had to say.

Yall under cover bustas just had to be disrespectful.
If I didn't know better I think all yall lil boys
are in your rooms jacking off to
each other's commits and ignorant replies.

On that note I'm done,I know when I log off
and can't log in is when you bitches start talking about me behind my back.
Why? Because you're too much of a pussy to say it when I was online.

aiight beauty shop bitches you can talk about me now juyo master34 is gone restricted.
It's been real thank you KMC!!!!!I'm out c/o 2015.........

Raptor22
Son of a *****. I was prepared for a weak ass post, to which I was going to respond with a comparison and a link to juyomasters poem.

Well played

DarthAnt66
thumb up None can beat the poem of poems.

Raptor22
I was just joking around with ant, but now I honestly do feel kind of bad that the most insulting thing either one of us came up with, and what ended our back and forth is each of us comparing the other to juyomaster.

DarthAnt66
Kek @ FilthyFrank not one-shotting your entire existence.

Raptor22
If by one -shotting my existence u mean gave me a boner, then yes, yes it did. smile

|King Joker|
If by one -shotting my existence u mean gave me a boner, then yes, yes it did. smile Bathing in ramen and dead rats gave you a boner?
Originally posted by |King Joker|
what the ****

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bump. Anymore argument to be had?

DarthAnt66
What does the thread close?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It doesn't close, but I will metaphorically close it if no one posts for like 1-2 weeks, kek. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

DarthAnt66
Windu probably does win this, but I might try to make an argument for Malgus if I have the time.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nice, nice. Do you have that scripted game mechanics = legit quote on you?

DarthAnt66
That quote exists?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I thought you had such a thing. Did Jack forge it? http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

DarthAnt66
Sel or Aurb are normally my suppliers for things like that.

NewGuy01
I seem to recall Ant tried to pass something like that off in the past, and it ended up being more of the same inconclusive junk he insists on ejaculating at us 24/7.

It's still comical that you insist that all these flashpoint bosses can ragdoll the teams that bury them.

DarthAnt66
>"24/7"
>doesn't even have the quote on him or remember what it said

FreshestSlice
https://twitter.com/HolocronKeeper/status/383263147445854208

Bookmarks come in handy, once again.

NewGuy01
That is even more unhelpful to your cause than I remember, ngl.

FreshestSlice
I assume you're talking to Ant, because my only creed is to cause as much pain as I can, and that could cause a great deal if it makes all of Revan's Op wank noncanon.

NewGuy01
Unfortunately it fails there too, because the big question in general has to do with whether or not these sequences exist purely for gameplay.

Because apparently realistic and consistent displays of a character's power are what's on BioWare's mind, not making an entertaining/challenging/flashy boss sequence for their game.

FreshestSlice
So what you're saying is, I really did turn into a computer program for Terror from Beyond. Interesting. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Looking forward to the Star Wars/Tron crossover.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS

Malgus had been through worse and still packed considerable punch. Continue to read below.

Originally posted by ILS
You realize what Darth Malgus had been through before this encounter?

1. Endured a missile
2. Endured a grenade explosion
3. Endured cliff-shattering blast of power

Darth Malgus was on the brink of death after the aforementioned experiences. Now imagine a confrontational scenario with a powerful opponent after suffering life-threatening injuries, Darth Malgus's showings are really remarkable. Indeed, his battlefield have never been duplicated as per assessment of Darth Sidious.

Now show me an example of Mace Windu taking the aforementioned punishment in a single battle and still being battle-capable or even alive.

Originally posted by ILS
Mace Windu was in danger of being overwhelmed. Darth Sidious stopped bombarding him to fool Anakin Skywalker.

Darth Malgus is a master of Force Lightning like Darth Sidious. Heck, the former can produce a maelstrom; something that the latter learns from the former.

Originally posted by ILS

These type of battles in SWTOR are largely ambiguous and lack in realism since nobody from the Strike Team falters or dies in this confrontation.

I would expect Darth Malgus to kill a member or two of a Strike Team during combat. At minimum, we can deduce from the cut-scenes that Malgus was dominating members of the Strike Team with his powers but the Strike Team members managed to prevent any breakthroughs with joint effort.

Still, if it takes a Strike Team of battle-hardened warriors to defeat Darth Malgus then it isn't a stretch to assume that the latter can handle the likes of Mace Windu .

Originally posted by ILS
Lame excuses. Allow me to rephrase: Malgus is great and all that but how can he beat a PT-era elite? It cannot be possible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ILS
Lel, settle for the majority of posters having him above Maul when even that is questionable, you don't need Mace as well. Again, Malgus is great but not that great.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
Lel, settle for the majority of posters having him above Maul when even that is questionable, you don't need Mace as well. Again, Malgus is great but not that great.
Exactly, this is the mentality that I am referring to.

Even though Mace Windu doesn't have showings on par with Darth Malgus but...

ILS
Steadying hundreds of tons of rock and and dirt while manipulating machinery > lifting rubble in poor condition. Sorreh.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
having him above Maul when even that is questionable
https://insidethelifeofmoi.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/gif-4.gif

McP
Mace takes sabers
Malgus takes the Force
Mace takes all-out with extreme difficulty

Sinious
I believe Malgus and Vader are more or less equals though I'd eventually side with Vader but both of them are superior to Mace as overall combatants even if they are inferior as duelists.

NewGuy01
Nah, Mace wins.

Sinious
What about Vader vs Mace?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why does Mace win? Only ILS has given a detailed, in-depth rebuttal and argument for Windu, here.

NewGuy01
It was a pretty fair one too.

Deronn_solo
I believe Malgus and Vader are more or less equals.

I KEK'ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.