SS4 Gogeta vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Beerus at 100%

vs

SS4 Gogeta, no time limit.

Damborgson
Well, Gogeta of course.

Time-Immemorial
Possible but not likely.

Damborgson
Why is that?

BeyonderGod
Beerus > SS4 Gogeta

Time-Immemorial
How close is this really?

Gogetas power level was 50 billion at the time.

carver9
Beerus stomps.

Time-Immemorial
I dont think its a stomp. Dont pull that shit with me boy.

Jmanghan
SSJ4 Gogeta wins.

He has better feats and showings then even Beerus.

Hell, I don't even think Whis is on SSJ4 Gogeta's level yet.

Time-Immemorial
No he does not have better feats then Beerus. Beerus could win, I'm just wondering how close this fight is, Wanting serious answers here.

Carver no more posts.

carver9
Beerus kills him using only 70% of his power.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up carver

carver9
30%

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
No he does not have better feats then Beerus. Beerus could win, I'm just wondering how close this fight is, Wanting serious answers here.

Carver no more posts. What does Beerus have on SSJ4 Gogeta? Who was moving so fast you couldn't even see him. Yet Beerus nor Whis, nor SSGSS Goku could replicate it. Who was so powerful that Omega Shenron couldn't even hurt him.

Beerus wouldn't stomp Omega Shenron btw.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Who was moving so fast you couldn't even see him.

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-18.html?ch=Volume+09&page=120

That is pretty fast.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Gogeta

StiltmanFTW
Gogeta, yes.

DBS needs to show us much more. Base Vegeta with his ki drained was able to see Goku and Beerus fighting just fine.

Time-Immemorial
Got it, so Carver is just being Carver.

StiltmanFTW
Honestly, we should at least wait till Super reaches GT's number of episodes before threads like this.

Just my opinion.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gogeta, yes.

DBS needs to show us much more. Base Vegeta with his ki drained was able to see Goku and Beerus fighting just fine.

Vegeta was doing some amazing stuff in that episode...like enhance senses. We know they were moving fast though. Also, the Z warriors was able to see Gogeta and Shenron fight as well.

I'm giving this to Beerus.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Vegeta was doing some amazing stuff in that episode...like enhance senses. We know they were moving fast though. Also, the Z warriors was able to see Gogeta and Shenron fight as well.

YcrocgMBBDI

Mehhhh

ares834
Beerus stomps. Universe shattering punches are just way too much.

Time-Immemorial
Fair enough, but what if he can't hit him?

Honestly im bored and just want to talk about DBZ.

Jmanghan

...You... You just lied.

In fact, all of the Z Warriors explicitly state that they couldn't see him, and that they were in awe of his speed. He had to slow down so that they could see his moves.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Beerus stomps. Universe shattering punches are just way too much. Universe shattering...?...

I... Wha..

I mean, I figured you were on drugs but didn't have confirmation till now, thanks.

Btw, you can't prove that he has universe shattering punches because he wasn't showing that type of power in any of his fights.

Could he destroy a universe? Maybe.

But punches?... No.

Time-Immemorial
Actually the punches were going to blow the universe up. But it was a shared feat from the collision of both of them.

He's not a universe buster on his own. Nor would he have any way to blow it up.

Planet buster for sure though, but then again Gogeta can do that. Roshi blew the moon up with what a power level of 1,000? Gogetas is 50 billion.

Jmanghan
Actually the punches were going to blow the universe up. But it was a shared feat from the collision of both of them.

Planet buster for sure though, but then again Gogeta can do that. Roshi blew the moon up with what a power level of 1,000? Gogetas is 50 billion. Is that stated anywhere? Even if it is, it could just by hyperbole.

Just like Buu's "Dimension-Busting" scream feat.

Jmanghan

Planet buster for sure though, but then again Gogeta can do that. Roshi blew the moon up with what a power level of 1,000? Gogetas is 50 billion. Yeah, but Cell is canonically a Solar System Buster, and the universe is like... WAYYYYYY bigger then that.

Like, a solar system is a speck compared to the entire universe.

Jmanghan
Our universe today is 92 Billion Light Years.

The minimal distance between a planet is 68,000,000 K/Ms.

ares834
Universe shattering...?...

I... Wha..

I mean, I figured you were on drugs but didn't have confirmation till now, thanks.

Btw, you can't prove that he has universe shattering punches because he wasn't showing that type of power in any of his fights.

Could he destroy a universe? Maybe.

But punches?... No.

https://media.giphy.com/media/hwYoFWW6DIuYM/giphy.gif

You probably shouldn't debate if you have no clue what you are talking about.

carver9
Our universe today is 92 Billion Light Years.

The minimal distance between a planet is 68,000,000 K/Ms.

Question...are you looking at the episodes because if you were, you wouldn't be saying things like this? Please answer the question. Beerus and Goku punches were going to not only destroy the Universe but it was going to destroying the surrounding dimensions as well. Two of their punches blew up a sun in a nearby Galaxy and turned planets to dust and that was just from the Shockwaves. I think you need to look at the episodes before responding in this thread.

Time-Immemorial
Is that stated anywhere? Even if it is, it could just by hyperbole.

Just like Buu's "Dimension-Busting" scream feat.

It was stated by Supreme Kai.

Jmanghan
Question...are you looking at the episodes because if you were, you wouldn't be saying things like this? Please answer the question. Beerus and Goku punches were going to not only destroy the Universe but it was going to destroying the surrounding dimensions as well. Two of their punches blew up a sun in a nearby Galaxy and turned planets to dust and that was just from the Shockwaves. I think you need to look at the episodes before responding in this thread. Is Beerus more powerful in DBS then he is in BoG?

Destroying surrounding planets is... not even worth mentioning when you are talking about the universe.

Destroying Solar Systems isn't even worth bringing up when compared to the universe.

Destroying any Galaxy isn't even worth mentioning when compared to the universe.

Make sure you know real life facts as well, before any of you start debating. It may be an anime, but its universe is more or less just as big as ours, if not bigger, what with all the extra planets, but again just a few specks bigger, because planets are insignificant when compared to the entire universe.

We can confirm this because Earth is a thing in the DB-verse.

Jmanghan
I'm using calcs and showings as opposed to people like Supreme Kai saying "Whoa, you better watch out, that guy can destroy the universe with a single punch!"

carver9
Is Beerus more powerful in DBS then he is in BoG?

Destroying surrounding planets is... not even worth mentioning when you are talking about the universe.

Destroying Solar Systems isn't even worth bringing up when compared to the universe.

Destroying any Galaxy isn't even worth mentioning when compared to the universe.

Make sure you know real life facts as well, before any of you start debating. It may be an anime, but its universe is more or less just as big as ours, if not bigger, what with all the extra planets, but again just a few specks bigger, because planets are insignificant when compared to the entire universe.

We can confirm this because Earth is a thing in the DB-verse.

Look at the freaking episode and stop talking like you know what you are talking about. I brought that up as an addition to their fts. This doesn't include the fact that Beerus was powering up a blast that was going to lay waste to a universe. Look at the show and stop referencing BOG. It isn't canon over the show.

Jmanghan
I'll give an example, Omega Shenron's most powerful attack was supposed to destroy the universe, right?

Yet when Goku kicked it away, and turned it into good energy, the only planet that was affected was Earth.

carver9
I'm using calcs and showings as opposed to people like Supreme Kai saying "Whoa, you better watch out, that guy can destroy the universe with a single punch!"

The Shockwaves of their punches was engulfing the Universe/dimensions. We SEE this on panel. Bump your calculations because it's meaningless here. Look at the show.

carver9
I'll give an example, Omega Shenron's most powerful attack was supposed to destroy the universe, right?

Yet when Goku kicked it away, and turned it into good energy, the only planet that was affected was Earth.

This isn't a SUPPOSE situation. We SEE the Shockwave engulfing the Universe and carrying over to other dimensions. That's completely different than your assumptions.

SSJGGogeta
@ Jmanghan: Watch the series before you continue debating it. thumb up

Beerus and Goku are BOTH confirmed universe busters, even in the manga.

@ thread: Going by feats, even DBS Krillin solo's all of DBGT. The two series are so different at this point, that one's cannon no longer affects the others. So GT feats don't count for DBS, and DBS feats don't count for GT.

This means that GT peaks at planetary level, which is from characters like Great ape Baby Vegeta, and SSJ4 Goku. And they weren't even real planet busters, it would have taken TWO shots of Great ape Baby Vegeta's STRONGEST attack to destroy the Earth. And that's assuming Baby's estimate was right, given he DID hit the Earth with one shot already.

Anyway, Gohan would one-shot the entire verse, let alone a god like Beerus.

Time-Immemorial
Hey, how can Krillen beat SS4 Gogeta?

SSJGGogeta

Literally any Z-fighter from DBS has feats to put them above SSJ4 Gogeta.

GT never showed any feats higher than planet level, and it was from characters like Baby Oozaru Vegeta, who FAILED to planet bust. And Earth is a small planet. This alone puts Saiyan saga Vegeta from DBZ above Baby Oozaru Vegeta from GT. This means that someone with a power level of 20k or more could literally be in the top tier of GT characters, above even SSJ4 Goku.

The reason that power levels, feats, and the like don't scale from DB/DBZ/DBS over to GT anymore is because of the inconsistencies in GT, with a SSJ4 level character being weaker than a planet buster. If SSJ4 was cannon and we saw it in DBS, it is more than likely that that tier would be capable of destroying multiple universes with just the shockwaves of their attacks, if SSJG is anything to scale by.

Anyway, the gap from planetary to universal is simply too big to write off as plot convenience anymore. BOTG's was simply the point where DB/DBZ/DBS diverged COMPLETELY from GT, making it completely non-cannon, once and for all.

NewGuy01
Gogeta is god level because he has red hair. Duh.

StiltmanFTW

He can't.

He does have that feat of surviving a punch from Goku, but c'mon... it's obvious that Goku didn't want to kill him and it was somewhat a comic relief moment, like PC striking Mister Satan.

carver9
Lol...Goku in DBGT powered up and almost destroyed a dimension. I feel safe at saying anyone know DBGT would clean a planet with a simple attack.

Time-Immemorial
What episode was that?

One Big Mob
So the understanding is that everyone from GT is under 20k because they didn't blow up a planet?

How come this wasn't put in effect until the episode where Goku and Beerus almost destroyed the universe when the thought was that SS1 was way above Beerus?

Time-Immemorial
It seems that he is saying because GT is non canon, anyone in Super destroys all of GT. I don't understand that though, sure its non canon but its canon to z.

Even though Baby failed to blow up earth, he still could have..

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by One Big Mob
So the understanding is that everyone from GT is under 20k because they didn't blow up a planet?

How come this wasn't put in effect until the episode where Goku and Beerus almost destroyed the universe when the thought was that SS1 was way above Beerus?

What? Who ever said SSJ1 was above Beerus at all?

Lol...Goku in DBGT powered up and almost destroyed a dimension. I feel safe at saying anyone know DBGT would clean a planet with a simple attack.

Um... No.

Goku used a kamehameha wave to break himself, and Sugoro out of a dimension. This is in no way/shape/form comparable to the DBZ dimension busting, especially since all other feats in GT are planetary at best.

As I said, even Great Ape Baby Vegeta FAILED to destroy the Earth, after hitting it HEAD ON with a self-addmitedly FULL-POWERED SUPER GALICK GUN.

This proves INDISPUTABLY that Saiyan saga tier > GT. Even first from Frieza blew up a planet 10 times larger than Earth, with little more than a gesture. thumb up

It seems that he is saying because GT is non canon, anyone in Super destroys all of GT. I don't understand that though, sure its non canon but its canon to z.

Even though Baby failed to blow up earth, he still could have..

Don't even try claiming me to use that form of sheer bias, as we both know how it will end. thumb up

Baby OUTRIGHT STATED that he had used his Super Galick Gun at FULL POWER, and that "One MORE" shot would destroy the Earth. Meaning he, a SSJ4 tier character, IS NOT A PLANET BUSTER, as he couldn't destroy Earth with a single attack.

Time-Immemorial
Where is it stated that Gohan and Krillen from DBS could blow a planet up then?

Your getting worked uo with me for no reason, literally just trying to debate peacefully.

carver9
He doesn't know what he is talking about. I said Goku POWERED up and almost destroyed a dimension. He is talking about shooting Kamehameha waves. WTF.

SSJGGogeta
He doesn't know what he is talking about. I said Goku POWERED up and almost destroyed a dimension. He is talking about shooting Kamehameha waves. WTF.

But the funny thing is THAT NEVER HAPPENED. thumb up

So stop making shit up. thumb up

Where is it stated that Gohan and Krillen from DBS could blow a planet up then?

Your getting worked uo with me for no reason, literally just trying to debate peacefully.

Wtf? It doesn't need to be stated.

If they were literally at least 0.000000001% as strong as Goku, they would still be solar system busters.

I guess you don't realize the scale of these characters, because planet/star busting is basically the BARE MINIMUM level of strength you can have to maintain relevancy in DBS.

BeyonderGod
Beerus >>>>>>>GT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.