Officer Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Was Officer Wilson a murderer and a racist like some people claim? Or did he do the right thing and that is why he was acquitted.

FinalAnswer
As I understand it, Brown attempted to grab Wilson's firearm. In that case, Wilson was well within his right to defend himself.

Time-Immemorial
That's exactly what happened.

Surtur
If the guy attempted to grab the cops gun then yeah he didn't do anything wrong with how he responded and thus isn't racist or a murderer.

This is why you don't come at a cop like that, people who play stupid games get stupid prizes. I don't know what this person was thinking in attempting to go after the cop the way he did.

FinalAnswer
Yeah, I mean, if a law enforcement officer tells you to get on the ground, and you ignore him, you really shouldn't be surprised at what happens next.

Star428
Of course he did the right thing.

Newjak
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Yeah, I mean, if a law enforcement officer tells you to get on the ground, and you ignore him, you really shouldn't be surprised at what happens next. I don't think that deserves getting shot. If he did try to go for the gun that's different from not doing exactly what an officer tells you to do.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't think that deserves getting shot. If he did try to go for the gun that's different from not doing exactly what an officer tells you to do.

"if" he did try and go for the gun? laughing out loud

Seems more people are in denial of the truth then I originally thought.

Surtur
I also don't think merely ignoring an order to get on the ground would be grounds to shoot someone. It's not a smart move at all, but not worthy of getting shot. However he ended up then crossing a line you just don't cross. It is not a smart move to try to grab the firearm of anyone who has one on them, let alone a cop.

FinalAnswer
It's grounds to shoot someone after you've already displayed hostile intent and actions against the officer, and you just continuing to walk towards said officer.

Newjak
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
It's grounds to shoot someone after you've already displayed hostile intent and actions against the officer, and you just continuing to walk towards said officer. Why didn't the officer try and taze him first once they got into a certain distance?

Seriously if all the person did was ignore an order that is not grounds to shoot an unarmed person.

FinalAnswer
Because Brown could have closed the distance and been on Wilson in the time it would take to replace his pistol with a taser and aim it? Wilson gave him an order after Brown had already attacked him, which he failed to comply with. Brown had proven himself to be a threat.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't think that deserves getting shot. If he did try to go for the gun that's different from not doing exactly what an officer tells you to do. We don't need people as stupid as Brown shitting up the gene pool tbh.

If a police officer tells you to get on the ****ing ground after you've already displayed hostile intent and you defy them, you're going to die, and frankly you're a dumb sack of shit who needs to lie down in the bed they made.

Tattoos N Scars
I heard Wilson is a candidate for the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Henry_Pym
Not with our current president

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I heard Wilson is a candidate for the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

The freedom to shoot black people in line of duty?

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Bardock42
The freedom to shoot black people in line of duty? he lost his job because a city bowed down to terrorism.

AbnormalButSane
I find it disturbing the complacency with police officers playing judge, jury, and executioner.

Henry_Pym
I find it equally disturbing that people who aren't even in the same state as the incident, try to do the same thing.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
he lost his job because a city bowed down to terrorism.

He (had to) resigned because he show an unarmed teenager. One less incompetent, racist cop, sounds like a win for everyone...well, except the unarmed teenager who had to die cause Wilson thought he was the racist Dirty Harry.

Henry_Pym
He (had to) resigned because he show an unarmed teenager. One less incompetent, racist cop, sounds like a win for everyone...well, except the unarmed teenager who had to die cause Wilson thought he was the racist Dirty Harry. he was forced to resign after being assaulted by a jay-walker who also had just robbed a shop clerk...

But yeah the kid did nuffin wrong

Bardock42
Well you are right, the teenager did jay-walk, good reason to hunt him down and murder him...sad the cop lost his job, when there's so many more black children he could have "policed", if you know what I mean.

ArtificialGlory
Well you are right, the teenager did jay-walk, good reason to hunt him down and murder him...sad the cop lost his job, when there's so many more black children he could have "policed", if you know what I mean.

It's assaulting a police officer that got him killed, not jay-walking.

Henry_Pym
Bardock is just being an idiot

Bardock42
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
It's assaulting a police officer that got him killed, not jay-walking.

No, it's racial profiling, and a racist cop being incompetent and overly aggressive that got him killed. 60m away from where he allegedly assaulted the police officer...

Henry_Pym
No, it's racial profiling, and a racist cop being incompetent and overly aggressive that got him killed. 60m away from where he allegedly assaulted the police officer... wrong

Young drove up to him because he was walking down the middle of the road, this shitbag then punched the officer who was still in the car, and the shitbag went for the officers gun.

There was physical evidence of this. The "hands up, don't shoot" thing was proven false. The witnesses who were there were even threatened by bigots for not backing that narrative.

Bardock42
wrong

Young drove up to him because he was walking down the middle of the road, this shitbag then punched the officer who was still in the car, and the shitbag went for the officers gun.

There was physical evidence of this. The "hands up, don't shoot" thing was proven false. The witnesses who were there were even threatened by bigots for not backing that narrative.

Nah, there was basically no evidence that Wilson was attacked, slight bruising, he didn't even bother to fake it enough in line with his testimony. Basically this racist cop shot a teenager for walking on the street, then hunted him down as the kid tried to flee...

Henry_Pym
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-new-forensic-evidence-game-changer-mike-brown-officer-darren-wilson-case/

ArtificialGlory
No, it's racial profiling, and a racist cop being incompetent and overly aggressive that got him killed. 60m away from where he allegedly assaulted the police officer...

Brown assaulted a police officer, tried to get the officer's gun, tried to at first flee but then decided to come at Wilson with presumably the intention to assault him again all the while ignoring Wilson's orders. Obviously, Brown got shot.

Bardock42
I think there should be a zero tolerance policy for shooting unarmed citizens. Automatic investigation and loss of job regardless of outcome. Like a "thanks for your service, but you won't be needed anymore, we like our citizens alive" deal.

Bardock42
Brown assaulted a police officer, tried to get the officer's gun, tried to at first flee but then decided to come at Wilson with presumably the intention to assault him again all the while ignoring Wilson's orders. Obviously, Brown got shot.

Yeah, Brown got shot by a police officer who harassed him, then shot him from his car, then as he tried to flee followed him and finished the job.

ArtificialGlory
I think there should be a zero tolerance policy for shooting unarmed citizens. Automatic investigation and loss of job regardless of outcome. Like a "thanks for your service, but you won't be needed anymore, we like our citizens alive" deal.

This is what kinda happened to Wilson.

Bardock42
This is what kinda happened to Wilson.

Yeah, it's a pity that the racist judicial process cleared him, but good he's not a police officer anymore. Doesn't bring back this unarmed teenager, but oh well...

Star428
It doesn't surprise me that Bardock is one of those who buys the "My son was a gentle giant that would've never harmed a soul" bullshit that Brown's Mother was pedalling.

Henry_Pym
Yeah, Holder was a racist. But Wilson is white, so if anything Holder's racism should have hurt him.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/04/must-read-doj-report-totally-vindicates-darren-wilson-in-michael-brown-shooting/

On why he was acquitted

Bardock42
Originally posted by Star428
It doesn't surprise me that Bardock is one of those who buys the "My son was a gentle giant that would've never harmed a soul" bullshit that Brown's Mother was pedalling.

Hey, sure Brown was a person with pros and cons, doesn't mean that he deserves to be gunned down by an overzealous, racist cop for walking on the street (unarmed).

Henry_Pym
Hey, sure Brown was a person with pros and cons, doesn't mean that he deserves to be gunned down by an overzealous, racist cop for walking on the street (unarmed). prove your stance on events

ArtificialGlory
Yeah, it's a pity that the racist judicial process cleared him, but good he's not a police officer anymore. Doesn't bring back this unarmed teenager, but oh well...

Racist? Maybe, maybe not. The facts were in Wilson's favour. And I'm not sure why you keep repeating that Brown was unarmed. Yes, he was unarmed, but unarmed doesn't mean harmless. A single good punch can seriously hurt or even kill a person.

AbnormalButSane
If you don't know how to calmly defuse a situation instead of escalating it until some one dies, you shouldn't be a cop. It's just not your thing. Try something else. Soap making or something.

Bardock42
No, the process just chose to favour white officers, as it is prone to do. Of course it had a racist element, both the investigation and Wilson's murdering behaviour.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
If you don't know how to calmly defuse a situation instead of escalating it until some one dies, you shouldn't be a cop. It's just not your thing. Try something else. Soap making or something. he was assaulted and shot Brown after he felt Brown was coming back again.

Again read folks.
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/04/must-read-doj-report-totally-vindicates-darren-wilson-in-michael-brown-shooting/

Multiple witness testimony

Henry_Pym
No, the process just chose to favour white officers, as it is prone to do. Of course it had a racist element, both the investigation and Wilson's murdering behaviour. the truth favors white peoples?

Wow, that's a racist mindset

Bardock42
No, the system favours white people, and people like you that blindly believe in it further the system.

Bardock42
he was assaulted and shot Brown after he felt Brown was coming back again.

Again read folks.

Multiple witness testimony

It's true, multiple witnesses...witnesses like Sandra McElroy

http://mic.com/articles/106970/ferguson-prosecutor-made-a-startling-admission-that-could-reopen-the-darren-wilson-case

But I'm sure with the prosecutor on the side of Wilson there was a fair process to be had.

Henry_Pym
No, the system favours white people, and people like you that blindly believe in it further the system. the system finds the truth through science. It's not racists, you just need it to be to provide evidence for your warped views. Originally posted by Bardock42
It's true, multiple witnesses...witnesses like Sandra McElroy

http://mic.com/articles/106970/ferguson-prosecutor-made-a-startling-admission-that-could-reopen-the-darren-wilson-case

But I'm sure with the prosecutor on the side of Wilson there was a fair process to be had. care to discredit the witnesses I actually posted, not an opinion piece?

Bardock42
All we know for sure is that the prosecutor was working in favour of Wilson, throwing the case. That the police department leaked evidence in support of Wilson. That racist witnesses who weren't there were used to support Wilson (by the prosecutor no less), that Wilson's testimony is completely unbelievable, and that Wilson chased down an unarmed teenager 50m and killed him. But, to be fair, Michael Brown was walking on the street while black...so some fault on him definitely.

Henry_Pym
Concession Accepted

You can't prove your case.

ArtificialGlory
All we know for sure is that the prosecutor was working in favour of Wilson, throwing the case. That the police department leaked evidence in support of Wilson. That racist witnesses who weren't there were used to support Wilson (by the prosecutor no less), that Wilson's testimony is completely unbelievable, and that Wilson chased down an unarmed teenager 50m and killed him. But, to be fair, Michael Brown was walking on the street while black...so some fault on him definitely.

You really ought to stop repeating the fact that Brown was unarmed. I already told you why it doesn't change anything.

Do you think that a testimony from a single unreliable witness throws the whole case out the window?

Bardock42
Hey, you can accept all the imagined concessions you want, why not accept 5 fake concessions from me right now.

Bardock42
You really ought to stop repeating the fact that Brown was unarmed. I already told you why it doesn't change anything.

Do you think that a testimony from a single unreliable witness throws the whole case out the window?

I will repeat this very important fact even though you wrongly don't view it as such.

The fact that the prosecutor was biased and threw the case does definitely. It was a farce from the beginning, we all know that.

It's disgusting and disrespectful to the unarmed teenager that the police killed and the communities that have to live in fear of the people that are meant to protect them.

Tattoos N Scars
No, the system favours white people, and people like you that blindly believe in it further the system.

Incorrect! You rarely hear black on white violence in the media even though it happens all the time. White people are portrayed as the aggressors in modern society. Black people are always the victims

Henry_Pym
Hey, you can accept all the imagined concessions you want, why not accept 5 fake concessions from me right now. then prove your stance

3rd time asked

Bardock42
Incorrect! You rarely hear black on white violence in the media even though it happens all the time. White people are portrayed as the aggressors in modern society. Black people are always the victims

While I disagree with your point, it doesn't even address mine. White people are favoured by police in random stops, stop and frisk, decreased likelihood of being shot while unarmed, etc. And white people are favoured by the court system, receiving less severe sentences, consuming the same amount of drugs but being convicted for it considerably less, etc.

The stereotype of the scary black criminal is still ubiquitous as well, leading to larger ramifications for all black people.

Bardock42
then prove your stance

3rd time asked

Did already, you're welcome to read it, once you learned how.

Henry_Pym
I posted accounts of witness 102,104,109 and more

You posted an opinion piece on witness 40 (which even the author is unsure of)

Not proof.

Bardock42
Yeah, seems unlikely I'll convince someone who is so biased, but everyone else reading it can just look at the evidence and arguments I posted and decide for themselves (both on the case and on whether you are huge fool or a gigantic fool)

ArtificialGlory
I will repeat this very important fact even though you wrongly don't view it as such.

The fact that the prosecutor was biased and threw the case does definitely. It was a farce from the beginning, we all know that.

It's disgusting and disrespectful to the unarmed teenager that the police killed and the communities that have to live in fear of the people that are meant to protect them.

And I will then be forced to repeat the very important fact that unarmed doesn't mean harmless even though you wrongly don't view it as such.

I'm not sure whether the prosecutor was biased or not. He simply let the witnesses testify even in cases where he questioned the witnesses' credibility. This applies also to witnesses testifying against Wilson. A questionable decision to be sure, but apparently the grand jury had investigative powers of their own and the prosecutor let them figure it out. I guess I just am not that well-versed in the US legal system, but if that's how they do things over there...

Henry_Pym
Everyone in the thread has agreed with me and argued with you... But I'm the "gigantic fool?" Right

Bardock42
But I'm the "gigantic fool?"

Yes

Bardock42
And I will then be forced to repeat the very important fact that unarmed doesn't mean harmless even though you wrongly don't view it as such.

I'm not sure whether the prosecutor was biased or not. He simply let the witnesses testify even in cases where he questioned the witnesses' credibility. This applies also to witnesses testifying against Wilson. A questionable decision to be sure, but apparently the grand jury had investigative powers of their own and the prosecutor let them figure it out. I guess I just am not that well-versed in the US legal system, but if that's how they do things over there...
If you are a cop and you shoot an unarmed teenager, you've failed at your job. End of story.

He was biased, he did his job terribly. He let liars testify for Wilson. It was a spectacle, not a serious process, no chance of justice there.

Henry_Pym
Yes childish but whatever

Bardock42
Maybe just make reasonable arguments, then no one will point out your intellectual shortcomings.

Henry_Pym
4th time asking

Can you disprove the witnesses or back up any of your bigotries?

No? Cry harder

Bardock42
I'm not going to repeat everything for you again. If you don't have anything of value to add maybe stop spamming the same post.

ArtificialGlory
If you are a cop and you shoot an unarmed teenager, you've failed at your job. End of story.

He was biased, he did his job terribly. He let liars testify for Wilson. It was a spectacle, not a serious process, no chance of justice there.

No, that's not the end of the story. A 6'4"(or something along those lines) unarmed 18-year old can be dangerous and even deadly, and he had already proven to be violent in his confrontation with Wilson before.

He let all sorts of people testify(the majority of whom were credible, thankfully) and let the grand jury investigate and decide. It doesn't make the trial a spectacle, but it does stain it.

Henry_Pym
I'm not going to repeat everything for you again. If you don't have anything of value to add maybe stop spamming the same post. hypocrite. If you believed this you would never post

Bardock42
No, that's not the end of the story. A 6'4"(or something along those lines) unarmed 18-year old can be dangerous and even deadly, and he had already proven to be violent in his confrontation with Wilson before.

He let all sorts of people testify(the majority of whom were credible, thankfully) and let the grand jury investigate and decide. It doesn't make the trial a spectacle, but it does stain it.

Yeah, hut really it is, and also only if you take his bizarre account at face value.

Sure, obviously I'm not going to convince you really, but if you are at least going to admit that the process was suspect I'm alright with it.

We know police officers in the US are more likely to shoot black people, particularly unarmed black people, this is just another case in this long, sad and continuing history.

Bardock42
hypocrite. If you believed this you would never post

Yeah, yeah, start contributing or let people who want to discuss this do so in peace.

Henry_Pym
You mean let you keep lying? Nope

Bardock42
You mean let you keep lying? Nope

lol, that's how you see yourself? You lil' hero...cute.

Henry_Pym
It's odd you view little boys as cute

Pedo

Bardock42
It's odd you view little boys as cute

Pedo

You're allegedly 26, and you still consider yourself a little boy?

Bardock42
Another incident of white officers playing Rambo, good thing he didn't shoot the kid, but surely he would have gotten off the hook regardless (admittedly, the kid did have a backpack AND he was black, so partial blame again):

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/652630260807258112

Henry_Pym
You called me a "lil' hero" and qualified it as cute

I don't know how you view me.

Henry_Pym
Another incident of white officers playing Rambo, good thing he didn't shoot the kid, but surely he would have gotten off the hook regardless (admittedly, the kid did have a backpack AND he was black, so partial blame again):

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/652630260807258112 please watch your video, the kid shoves the officers

Bardock42
You called me a "lil' hero" and qualified it as cute

I don't know how you view me.

You very clearly thought that calling you cute means that one views little boys as cute. So you obviously think you're a little boy. It's no problem for me, whatever gets you off I guess...

Bardock42
please watch your video, the kid shoves the officers

Nah, but a racist like you would pretend so.

Henry_Pym
You very clearly thought that calling you cute means that one views little boys as cute. So you obviously think you're a little boy. It's no problem for me, whatever gets you off I guess... wait what?

You're suggesting that I get off on you infantilizing me, and you being then attracted to me?

Weird logic jump

Henry_Pym
Nah, but a racist like you would pretend so. of the two of us, you suggested that Black peoples are discriminated because of the fact that we search for the truth.

I.e. The truth is its black peoples at fault.
You're the racist

Bardock42
wait what?

You're suggesting that I get off on you infantilizing me, and you being then attracted to me?

Weird logic jump

I didn't know about the part of you fantasizing about me being attracted to you, really I just knew you thought of yourself as a little boy. At any rate, can we get away from your fetishes now?

The fact remains, that black people are disproportionately negatively affected by both police and the judicial system, and that in this specific case a young, unarmed man was killed, and even if we are most generous and accept the obvious lie of a testimony of the officer, he was killed 50m away from where a fight allegedly took place.

Henry_Pym
The amount of mental gymnastics in that is crazy.

Again >multiple< witnesses saw it and had matching testimony. Your first point is more assumption of equal possibilities equals the same outcomes. It's not the case as we are autonomous beings.

Bardock42
Just stating some statistics, everyone's free to make up their own mind, or, like you, have their mind made up before.

Henry_Pym
You realize there are more white peoples in prison than the rest combined, right?

60%

Bardock42
You realize there are more white peoples in prison than the rest combined, right?

60%

That's over 10 percentage points less than the actual demographic.

You realize statistics is a thing one can understand, right? Might help you.

Henry_Pym
That's over 10 percentage points less than the actual demographic.

You realize statistics is a thing one can understand, right? Might help you. prison population is 60% white, not 60% of people are white and prisoners.

Bardock42
prison population is 60% white, not 60% of people are white and prisoners.

Okay, after you tackle that statistics thing, you should try to tackle the reading thing. Both great skills.

Like I said, white people are underrepresented in prison. Because the police and judicial system is biased against minorities, particularly black people.

Henry_Pym
http://www.prisonpolicy.org/reports/rates.html

Please read

And the official
https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp
58%

Bardock42
Yes, thanks, that's exactly my point

Henry_Pym
Okay, after you tackle that statistics thing, you should try to tackle the reading thing. Both great skills.

Like I said, white people are underrepresented in prison. Because the police and judicial system is biased against minorities, particularly black people. or Black peoples commit more crimes.

Henry_Pym
Yes, thanks, that's exactly my point that there are actually more white peoples in prison than Black peoples? How does that show bias towards white peoples?

Bardock42
or Black peoples commit more crimes.

I don't think anyone denies that crime rates are higher among black people on average. The problem is that on top of that there's a racist system that criminalizes black people a lot more (particular for drug offenses, where white people commit just as many "crimes" as black people, but are seldomly prosecuted).

At any rate, once more, your link is making the opposite point that you would like it to make:

"A closer look at which communities are most heavily impacted by mass incarceration reveals stark racial and ethnic disparities in U.S. incarceration rates in every region of the country.

Nationally, according to the U.S. Census, Blacks are incarcerated five times more than Whites are, and Hispanics are nearly twice as likely to be incarcerated as Whites:"

and

"But until we have the benefit of these updated figures, the Census Bureau's data collection presented in this analysis is a useful starting point for state-level evaluations of the disparate impacts of criminal justice policy decisions."

Bardock42
that there are actually more white peoples in prison than Black peoples? How does that show bias towards white peoples?

lol, you really don't understand how demographics work at all, do you?

There's more white people in prison than black people, but there's far less white people in prison than the percentage of the US population would suggest, that is literally the point your source makes.

Henry_Pym
You're making the sweeping statement that "the system" is the reason... I'm saying then why so many white peoples in jail?

Bardock42
You're making the sweeping statement that "the system" is the reason... I'm saying then why so many white peoples in jail?

And I'm explaining to you that statistically there aren't that many white people in jail, like your source did as well (had you read it).

Henry_Pym
But in reality they still outnumber everyone else.

Thus how is "the system" responsible?

NemeBro
He (had to) resigned because he show an unarmed teenager. One less incompetent, racist cop, sounds like a win for everyone...well, except the unarmed teenager who had to die cause Wilson thought he was the racist Dirty Harry. And one less under-educated, violent thug with no future sounds like a win for everyone too. thumb up

So do you have evidence that Wilson is racist and executed Brown needlessly, or is that just the narrative that most closely correlates with your political views?

Bardock42
Originally posted by NemeBro
And one less under-educated, violent thug with no future sounds like a win for everyone too. thumb up

So do you have evidence that Wilson is racist and executed Brown needlessly, or is that just the narrative that most closely correlates with your political views?

Just the same evidence as everyone else, witness testimony, Wilson's bizarre account and some assorted pieces of evidence that came out. You are free to draw your own conclusion why an unarmed teenager ran away from a police car and ended up dead 50 meters from where he was first shot.

NemeBro
Just the same evidence as everyone else, witness testimony, Wilson's bizarre account and some assorted pieces of evidence that came out. You are free to draw your own conclusion why an unarmed teenager ran away from a police car and ended up dead 50 meters from where he was first shot. Most of the evidence correlates with Wilson's account though. thumb up

You haven't even acknowledge the several people who testified against Wilson's side of the story that were discredited because they either weren't there or admitted to lying under oath.

Also, nah, I generally try to not make a conclusion on anything that isn't supported by objective evidence. Granted, it was probably wrong and hypocritical of me to state so bluntly that Brown definitely deserved his fate without any empirical evidence earlier in this thread given this statement, but no one's perfect. thumb down

Bardock42
Most of the evidence correlates with Wilson's account though. thumb up

You haven't even acknowledge the several people who testified against Wilson's side of the story that were discredited because they either weren't there or admitted to lying under oath.

Also, nah, I generally try to not make a conclusion on anything that isn't supported by objective evidence. Granted, it was probably wrong and hypocritical of me to state so bluntly that Brown definitely deserved his fate without any empirical evidence earlier in this thread given this statement, but no one's perfect. thumb down

Well, at least now that you realized it you can try to better yourself.

NemeBro
What's the point? The mere fact that I know nothing and realize as much makes me better than all of you. thumb up

Van Hohenheim
What's the point? The mere fact that I know nothing and realize as much makes me better than all of you. thumb up
Calm down Socrates.

jaden101
LOL

Time-Immemorial
He (had to) resigned because he show an unarmed teenager. One less incompetent, racist cop, sounds like a win for everyone...well, except the unarmed teenager who had to die cause Wilson thought he was the racist Dirty Harry.

Where is the proof he was racist though besides the lying testimonies that were thrown out of court?

Tattoos N Scars
The point of this thread is that only white people can be racist. It can never be a black man's fault.

Time-Immemorial
The point of this thread is that only white people can be racist. It can never be a black man's fault.

We are on the verge of seeing Ben Carson called a racist, give it a few more weeks.

Omega Vision
People are probably already calling him a racist, but they're certainly calling him an idiot. The joke now is that he's disproving the stereotype that neurosurgeons are smart.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
People are probably already calling him a racist, but they're certainly calling him an idiot. The joke now is that he's disproving the stereotype that neurosurgeons are smart.

You must be joking. He is smarter then your savior..

Omega Vision
His comments about the Holocaust show that he doesn't know a goddamn thing about history for one.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
His comments about the Holocaust show that he doesn't know a goddamn thing about history for one.

What were his comments?

ArtificialGlory
Yeah, hut really it is, and also only if you take his bizarre account at face value.

Sure, obviously I'm not going to convince you really, but if you are at least going to admit that the process was suspect I'm alright with it.

We know police officers in the US are more likely to shoot black people, particularly unarmed black people, this is just another case in this long, sad and continuing history.

Bizarre account? The majority of witnesses agreed with his 'bizarre' account.

Yeah, it was suspect, but I wonder if faults were found because the whole incident and trial were put under a magnifying glass or because of other circumstances.

I suppose, but blacks are also more likely to commit criminal offenses, particularly violent ones.

Star428
Originally posted by jaden101
LOL

laughing out loud

That's gave me a good laugh, jaden. Thanks. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Van Hohenheim
Calm down Socrates.

Neme is a warrior poet.

Time-Immemorial
Bizarre account? The majority of witnesses agreed with his 'bizarre' account.

Yeah, it was suspect, but I wonder if faults were found because the whole incident and trial were put under a magnifying glass or because of other circumstances.

I suppose, but blacks are also more likely to commit criminal offenses, particularly violent ones.

When did corroborating witness testimony become bizarre, I guess on KMC it does.

Some people really think Wilson showed up and just gunned him down for no reason. I don't understand this logic when it goes against all evidence.

Also there was no evidence of evidence tampering or eye witness intimidation by police of any kind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.