Merkel has her limits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
"Fights have broken out inside overcrowded asylum centres, often between young men of different ethnic or religious groups. There have been more arson attacks on migrant centres. In Dresden, a xenophobic movement called Pegida is growing again: about 9,000 protested this Monday against refugees."

http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21672296-after-historic-embrace-refugees-german-public-opinion-turning-merkel-her-limit

Appears German cities are having their fill and now turning on the migrants.

Bashar Teg
EXPLAIN YOURSELF, BARDOCK!

long pig
They should tell them to leave and if they dont, open fire on those savages.

Time-Immemorial
I find it interesting they are starting a xenophobic movement. and Burning their hostiles down.

long pig
The stupidity of liberalism is going to create another Hitler. The first Hitler was created as a backlash against liberalism and forced burdens, the same as now.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by long pig
The stupidity of liberalism is going to create another Hitler. The first Hitler was created as a backlash against liberalism and forced burdens, the same as now.
Lolz.

Time-Immemorial
Funny thing is that's how hitler came to power.

Bardock42
What part of it do you view as similar to how Hitler came to power?

long pig
Originally posted by Bardock42
What part of it do you view as similar to how Hitler came to power?
After ww1, Germany had weak leaders and was brow beaten and guilt tripped into paying for tons of damages done during the war. The German people were forced by P.C liberals to endure hardships. Hitler saw this and was furious, he vowed to make his people strong again. The German people rallied around him.

Once again the Germans have a weak leader and are being brow beaten and guilt tripped into paying for these savages, forced to endure hardships while they breed like rabbits, eventually taking over.

Someone will rise, rally the people and they're going to murder these people.

Liberals are doing it again. They will never learn.

long pig
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lolz.
Derp

Bashar Teg
interesting. is that what you think happened?

long pig
You do realize communists....Hitler's greatest enemy... were liberals, right?

Bashar Teg
just curious...were you homeschooled?

long pig
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
just curious...were you homeschooled?
laughing out loud

No.
How old are you, son?

Bardock42
After ww1, Germany had weak leaders and was brow beaten and guilt tripped into paying for tons of damages done during the war. The German people were forced by P.C liberals to endure hardships. Hitler saw this and was furious, he vowed to make his people strong again. The German people rallied around him.

Once again the Germans have a weak leader and are being brow beaten and guilt tripped into paying for these savages, forced to endure hardships while they breed like rabbits, eventually taking over.

Liberals are doing it again. They will never learn.

You think Germany has a weak leader?

Henry_Pym

Liberals are doing it again. They will never learn. It should also be noted that the progressive movement uses the same tactics as the Nazi. Fear mongeing, thought policing, child indoctrination & spreading falsehoods at the university level. Extreme political groups breed their opposites.

long pig
You think Germany has a weak leader?
Germany's government is the weakest, most p.c pussy gov on the planet. Its ILLEGAL to be "racist"... and apparently being honest is racist there.

You will go to jail for saying offensive things. The German people are brow beaten and guilt tripped by everyone for ww2. They will rebel against your liberal fascist bullshit.

Bardock42
Germany's government is the weakest, most p.c pussy gov on the planet. Its ILLEGAL to be "racist"... and apparently being honest is racist there.

You will go to jail for saying offensive things. The German people are brow beaten and guilt tripped by everyone for ww2. They will rebel against your liberal fascist bullshit.

What an astute observation, I can really tell that you know a lot about this topic...

long pig
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
It should also be noted that the progressive movement uses the same tactics as the Nazi. Fear mongeing, thought policing, child indoctrination & spreading falsehoods at the university level. Extreme political groups breed their opposites.
This is true. They will create a monster because they are trying to force a doctrine that is diametrically opposed to human nature. Liberalism does not work.

Bardock42
Pearls of wisdom. Sure, completely contrary to reality, but valuable nonetheless...

Bashar Teg
Pearls of wisdom. Sure, completely contrary to reality, but valuable nonetheless...

it's like religion. you have to believe.

Bardock42
He is a bit like a dumbass-jesus

long pig
You're passive aggressiveness is disgusting. Man up.

Bardock42
You're passive aggressiveness is disgusting. Man up.

Passive aggressive? When you say things that have to be taken so seriously? That need to really be considered and held in high regards? I would never..

long pig
Passive aggressive? When you say things that have to be taken so seriously? That need to really be considered and held in high regards? I would never..
You're the most feminine "man" I've ever met. Its creepy.

Are you British or something?

Bashar Teg
you're not going to anger him with compliments.

Bardock42
You're the most feminine "man" I've ever met. Its creepy.

Are you British or something? You haven't met me, oh wise one. Please, don't let us die without your opinion on British men, it must be so very insightful.

long pig
You haven't met me, oh wise one. Please, don't let us die without your opinion on British men, it must be so very insightful.
Lol, are you? That would explain it.

Gross.

Bardock42
Lol, are you? That would explain it.

Gross.

You think British men are gross? How come?

long pig
Do you always answer a question with a question? Or do you only do it when you have nothing to say?

Bashar Teg

you're just baiting him into embarrassing himself further. troll.

Bardock42
Do you always answer a question with a question? Or do you only do it when you have nothing to say?

Which do you think it is?

Slay
Leave long pig alone, guys. I'm sure he'll lose the angst once his balls drop.

long pig
Which do you think it is?
Do you think I should know?
Originally posted by Slay
Leave long pig alone, guys. I'm sure he'll lose the angst once his balls drop.
I'll drop them on your forehead . :P

Bardock42
Do you think I should know?

You seem like you think you would know.

long pig
You seem like you think you would know.
Why's that?

Slay
I'll give him this though, Bardock does have the biggest breasts I've ever seen on a man.

Bardock42
Why's that?

I don't know, bad parenting?

long pig
Originally posted by Slay
I'll give him this though, Bardock does have the biggest breasts I've ever seen on a man.
Are they motorboat-able?

Bashar Teg
could be dangerous.

long pig
I don't know, bad parenting?
Apparently you're fat. Is this true?

Bardock42
Apparently you're fat. Is this true?

Do you have opinions about fat people as well, I'd love to hear them.

AbnormalButSane
Do you have opinions about fat people as well, I'd love to hear them.

crylaugh

long pig
Get back on topic, bardock.

Bardock42
Get back on topic, bardock.

I don't think I have much of value to contribute after your apt-analysis of the parallels between pre-WW2 Germany and today, I mean what else is there to say....

long pig
I don't think I have much of value to contribute after your apt-analysis of the parallels between pre-WW2 Germany and today, I mean what else is there to say....
You could say thank you. Maybe compliment my hair.

Bardock42
You could say thank you. Maybe compliment my hair.

I'd rather hear more amusing theories.

long pig
I'd rather hear more amusing theories.
Get back on topic. Ush is watching.

Bardock42
Amusing theories on the topic, I'm sure you have some. What do you think about Merkel? Any opinions on Pegida? Surely the less you know about a topic the more you can talk about it.

long pig
Amusing theories on the topic, I'm sure you have some. What do you think about Merkel? Any opinions on Pegida? Surely the less you know about a topic the more you can talk about it.
I'm pretty well read and I know quite a bit about this topic. Merkel is a puppet. Germany is so full of resentment toward everyone else...its going to be crazy when they finally let loose.

Bardock42
I'm pretty well read and I know quite a bit about this topic. Merkel is a puppet. Germany is so full of resentment toward everyone else...its going to be crazy when they finally let loose.

A puppet for whom? Who do you think Germany is going to let loose at?

long pig
A puppet for whom? Who do you think Germany is going to let loose at?
The u.n.
I could see them taking the Hitler route again and try to be isolationists.

Bardock42
The u.n.
I could see them taking the Hitler route again and try to be isolationists.

Who do you think controls the UN?

And you don't think "taking the Hitler route" and being "isolationist" are mutually exclusive?

long pig
Who do you think controls the UN?

And you don't think "taking the Hitler route" and being "isolationist" are mutually exclusive?
The Illuminati of course......ha-ha jk.

I think we, the USA, do for the most part. Nationalism is almost always bedfellows with isolationism. I can't think of a time it wasn't.

Bardock42
The Illuminati of course......ha-ha jk.

I think we, the USA, do for the most part. Nationalism is almost always bedfellows with isolationism. I can't think of a time it wasn't.

So do you ultimately think that the US controls Merkel? And do you think Obama controls the US or other people?

Well, there's this one example, 70 years ago, when a very nationalist nation, rather than being isolationist became very expansionist...

long pig
So do you ultimately think that the US controls Merkel? And do you think Obama controls the US or other people?

Well, there's this one example, 70 years ago, when a very nationalist nation, rather than being isolationist became very expansionist...
Japan?
You can't be serious.

Bardock42
Japan?
You can't be serious.

Well, Japan as well...really, thinking about it, your claim doesn't seem that well supported.....

So do you think the German people will rise up? Maybe elect a nazi as chancellor?

long pig
Well, Japan as well...really, thinking about it, your claim doesn't seem that well supported.....

So do you think the German people will rise up? Maybe elect a nazi as chancellor?
Japan was obliterated and forced to act civilized. They don't count.

What other nation.

Bardock42
Japan was obliterated and forced to act civilized. They don't count.

What other nation.

Nazi Germany...

Time-Immemorial
Bardock why are your people burning the migrants homes down?

long pig
Nazi Germany...
They were humbled in the war. Forced into opening up.

It doesn't count.
My point stands.

Time-Immemorial
I really want to know why the German populace is burning down the migrants homes..I thought they were all for this migration.

Time-Immemorial
This demonstrative ***** is still at it.

http://www.politico.eu/article/merkel-end-mutiny-analysis-power-balance-cdu-migration/

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I really want to know why the German populace is burning down the migrants homes..I thought they were all for this migration.

You do realize that Germany like most of nations, their population isn't completely unified on major issues. Of course there are Germans who want nothing to do with the ME immigrants; this is a relatively small group of them acting out violently.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
You do realize that Germany like most of nations, their population isn't completely unified on major issues. Of course there are Germans who want nothing to do with the ME immigrants; this is a relatively small group of them acting out violently.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/7/1/customsig_73571_al.gif

Time-Immemorial
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/31/merkel-calls-crisis-meeting-on-migrant-invasion-as-german-unity-fractures/

Surtur
After ww1, Germany had weak leaders and was brow beaten and guilt tripped into paying for tons of damages done during the war. The German people were forced by P.C liberals to endure hardships.

Well the solution to not being treated like this would be..not helping start wars and all that jazz. So I don't know if I'd use the phrase "guilt tripping" here.

Plus they'd been defeated so did the leaders really have a whole lot of options at that point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.