Obi Wan ROTS vs. Act II Hero of Tython (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in the Bada Bing

FreshestSlice
Kenobi. Honestly, this could be Act III and it would still be Kenobi.

SunRazer
Obi-Wan. Act III might beat Obi-Wan, but probably not more than one or two rounds out of ten.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Nephthys
Still the Hero, honestly. Scourge is very comparable to Kenobi.

That the Hero was already (arguably by far) the strongest Jedi in TOR largely due to her ability in sabers, also speaks of her capabilities.

JKBart
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

JKBart

Nephthys
good jorb

Trocity

Deronn_solo
I chuckled at Scrouge being very comparable to Kenobi.

Nephthys
Scourge > Maul bro.

Trocity
Based on what feats?

Maul could kill hundreds/thousands of fodder jedi/sith over the course of 300 years as well.

Nephthys
He didn't though. I'm also less confident than you on Maul's ability to pull that off tbh.

Deronn_solo
They were supposed "threats" to the Emperor himself they say. The same way, Desann was a "threat" to the Order itself, per Luke himself, yet he was killed by Kyle Katarn while he sported significant an amp. Gonna need a little more than an hyperbolic accolade to put you on Maul's and Kenobi level.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
He didn't though.

Kind of a silly statement. erm

Nephthys
They were supposedly Jedi who had grown "too powerful", so I can imagine they were very strong to worry Vitiate. Especially considering the incredibly strong Jedi who didn't get targeted by him. Regardless, I'm more concerned with the benefits that fighting over a thousand strong opponents would give Maul. Most fighters only engage a handful of opponents, Scourges record gives him a large advantage to draw upon. Maul has nowhere near the experience in combat that Scourge has.

Also I'm more thinking that Maul would probably get sorcery-raped in the TOR era tbh.

You can look all you want here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.