Germany wants to destroy Europe for a third time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig

long pig
"Your nation survived the Cold War. You think it should survive the 21st century too? That's very weird." - "East European German" Mama Merkel

Lol. 50% white guilt and 50% "If you don't take some of these freeloaders, they'll keep coming here!". Germs are a sad, weak people. Brainwashed by guilt and liberal policies. They won't be around long.

Bashar Teg
the spite is strong in this one.

Bardock42
Can't help but notice the lack of source once more...

long pig
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the spite is strong in this one. How old are you?

SayWhat
Question posed to EU? How many refugees would you with your barrel of oil?

These figures from the European Commission show the total number of barrels including crude, heavy and light, imported into Europe from each country between January and March 2011.

Offshore rigs are responsible for more than 40 per cent of Europe's oil imports, supplying just under half - 400 million barrels - of Europe's oil per quarter. The top three suppliers are:

1. The Russian Federation (277,839,000 barrels in total)

2. Kazakhstan (59,730,000 barrels)

3. Azerbaijan (39, 682,000 barrels)

The second-highest volume of oil is imported from Africa, which provides just over 200 million barrels per quarter, mostly from:

1. Libya (85,187,000 barrels)

2. Nigeria (51,417,000 barrels)

3. Algeria (21,105,000 barrels)

Africa's contribution comprises 21 per cent of total imports.

A further 20 per cent comes from within Europe - with almost 200 million barrels supplied by:

1.Norway (111,306,000 barrels)

2. The United Kingdom (47,687,000 barrels)

3. Other European countries

The Middle East is fourth, providing just over 130 million barrels, or 14 per cent, in the first quarter of 2011. The main suppliers are:

1. Saudi Arabia (60,109,000 barrels)

2. Iran (39,322,000 barrels)

3. Iraq (17,782,000 barrels)

Just over 2.5 per cent of Europe's oil comes from the Americas, with Mexico and Venezuela the main suppliers.

75% of oil imports coming from troubled parts of the world= Refugees!!!

long pig
Originally posted by Bardock42
Is that all you notice?

Bardock42
Originally posted by long pig
Is that all you notice?

Not all, but it's always nice to click through to the source and then start off from there to see what the situation is.

FinalAnswer
What was the first time?

Bardock42
Originally posted by SayWhat
Question posed to EU? How many refugees would you with your barrel of oil?

That doesn't seem to be a question, that seems to be gibberish.

psmith81992

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember reading a book a long time ago about the Nazi Empire and gun control. Specifically how they slowly took the weapons away from the citizens to arm themselves. I'm not sure if it was propaganda or history, but you're german so...

long pig
Not all, but it's always nice to click through to the source and then start off from there to see what the situation is.
No, you like to scoff at where its from to pose like you're and Intellectual and to distract attention away from the topic and instead to the source.

Common troll/liberal move.

long pig
That doesn't seem to be a question, that seems to be gibberish.
laughing out loud I can't help but agree.

Ushgarak
Please source your information, LP.

Bardock42

Bardock42
No, you like to scoff at where its from to pose like you're and Intellectual and to distract attention away from the topic and instead to the source.

Common troll/liberal move.

Excuse me, sir, I am an intellectual.

And it's true, the reputation of a source can have influence on how you perceive the material, however that is not avoided by not giving a source, in fact this could just as well be something you have typed up, so it is about as strong reputation wise as yours is, and while you seem like a great (awful) person, I'd take even Breitbart as a source over that.

Additionally most reputable sources also have links to further information, which you do not preserve when posting like that.

Star428

What's the point of giving a source if you libs are just gonna claim it's invalid like u always do unless it's one of your left-wing biased sources?

Ushgarak
I will not condone plagiarism here. Sourcing is both simple courtesy and the very basics of intellectual process required if you want to discuss any subject seriously. It's not negotiable.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Star428
What's the point of giving a source if you libs are just gonna claim it's invalid like u always do unless it's one of your left-wing biased sources?

I'm not going to lie, if your intention is to just share propaganda rather than find out what is true or not, it is not in your best interest to post a source. However it is a common courtesy, and the discussion of the validity of a source is an important aspect of debate. (it is also plagiarism, or really copyright infringement, as Ush pointed out)

long pig
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I will not condone plagiarism here. Sourcing is both simple courtesy and the very basics of intellectual process required if you want to discuss any subject seriously. It's not negotiable.
Plagerism? Ha-ha. I didn't say I wrote it.http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/08/us-europe-migrants-merkel-idUSKCN0S211O20151008

long pig
Excuse me, sir, I am an intellectual.

And it's true, the reputation of a source can have influence on how you perceive the material, however that is not avoided by not giving a source, in fact this could just as well be something you have typed up, so it is about as strong reputation wise as yours is, and while you seem like a great (awful) person, I'd take even Breitbart as a source over that.

Additionally most reputable sources also have links to further information, which you do not preserve when posting like that.
No you're not. laughing out loud
You're incredibly unaware.
Pseudo, at best.

Bashar Teg
Plagerism? Ha-ha. I didn't say I wrote it.http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/08/us-europe-migrants-merkel-idUSKCN0S211O20151008

mmmm delicious. prepare your butt.

long pig
"ROTFLMAOOBBQ! Reuters? Gtfo!"

Bardock42
No you're not. laughing out loud
You're incredibly unaware.
Pseudo, at best.

To be fair to me, and I love being fair to me, I was making a joke.

long pig
To be fair to me, and I love being fair to me, I was making a joke.
Well, it was hilarious.

Ushgarak

Reposting information without identifying the source is plagiarism, and in any case every post is done in your name.

Star428
"ROTFLMAOOBBQ! Reuters? Gtfo!"

thumb up

Bardock42
Well, it was hilarious.

thx

"ROTFLMAOOBBQ! Reuters? Gtfo!" Originally posted by Star428
thumb up

Reuters is actually a well regarded agency, I know you two can't tell the difference, but take my word for it.

Time-Immemorial
This woman is a mad man.

Whatever is going on with German as of late is getting scary.

The people have already started burning refugee homes and turning on her. I suspect civil and cultural war soon.

long pig
Reposting information without identifying the source is plagiarism, and in any case every post is done in your name.
I thought it was the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

But in future posts I'll keep that in mind. smile

long pig
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
This woman is a mad man.

Whatever is going on with German as of late is getting scary.

The people have already started burning refugee homes.
Ha-ha, no she's just German.

Bashar Teg
This woman is a mad man.

this gave me a migraine.

Time-Immemorial
It's very disturbing me to see her wrangle other countries up like this. Hopefully the blow to VW will knock down the countries revenue and get her back in line. Right now it seems like history is repeating itself in Germany.

long pig
It's very disturbing me to see her wrangle other countries up like this. Hopefully the blow to VW will knock down the countries revenue and get her back in line. Right now it seems like history is repeating itself in Germany.
The Germans are a simple people. I doubt anything will sober them up.

Bardock42

Yeah, there's multiple (0) parallels...

Bashar Teg
ooo check out the big brain on bardock.

Time-Immemorial
The Germans are a simple people. I doubt anything will sober them up.

Is it just me or does she she take her chancellor position a bit to far?

long pig
Yeah, there's multiple (0) parallels...
And by (0), you mean multiple. Gotcha.

Bardock42
Is it just me or does she she take her chancellor position a bit to far?

It's probably not just you, it's still wrong though.

Bardock42
And by (0), you mean multiple. Gotcha.

Okay, there is one, it's both about Germany...except for that though...I don't see it.

long pig
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/74/0e/f8/740ef8046ee9f0917108ba5eabcaa662.jpg

Bashar Teg
im sure he said that.

Star428
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/74/0e/f8/740ef8046ee9f0917108ba5eabcaa662.jpg

thumb up

You should put that in your sig, Long Pig.

Now let's wait for the libs to come along and claim he never said that or it isn't a valid source. LOL.

Bardock42

Bashar Teg
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/11/stop_talking_about_hitler/

wrong again. but don't let that stop your flailing shitshow

Time-Immemorial
WHO THE HELL IS SHE DO TO THIS?

long pig
Nope, he said it. Your sources are untrustworthy and wrong.

Bardock42
WHO THE HELL IS SHE DO TO THIS?

You mean talk to other heads of European states about what she thinks they should do....err...a head of a European state?

Time-Immemorial
Nope, he said it. Your sources are untrustworthy and wrong.

Her own people are rising up against this tyranny.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11824695/Violence-against-refugee-centres-in-Germany-increases-with-two-new-attacks.html

Ushgarak
thumb up

You should put that in your sig, Long Pig.

Now let's wait for the libs to come along and claim he never said that or it isn't a valid source. LOL.

You know, simply stating the incredibly obvious and enormous problem with the veracity of what is offered does not reduce that issue as criticism. That's not even a SOURCE, let alone a valid one; we can't even get onto the 'valid or not' argument. It's just text.

Please do not waste time with comments like that in future.

Time-Immemorial
Ush what do you think about Germans rising up against this tyranny and burning the migrants homes?

Is this a sign of strength or weakness of the country and its people?

Ushgarak
What tyranny? It's a democratic system. They don't like government policy, they vote them out.

Time-Immemorial
What tyranny? It's a democratic system. They don't like government policy, they vote them out.

This mad man wont go down without a fight, she's already wrangled up the EU and told them how its going to be though, people are prolly scared of her tbh. Her own people are burning the place down.

Ushgarak
It's always a mistake to think anyone ever gets elected because they are feared.

Time-Immemorial
It's always a mistake to think anyone ever gets elected because they are feared.

The EU didn't elect her though. And her people are mad as hell.

Bardock42
Just for some truth:

Merkel's approval is at about 70% - http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-support-for-merkel-drops-over-handling-of-refugee-crisis-2015-9?r=US&IR=T

The lates polls put her party at about 41%, which is quite good. - http://www.wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

Time-Immemorial
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03419/gymnasium_Violence_3419505b.jpg

Ushgarak
You said Germans, not Europeans.

Merkel doesn't actually control East European countries- she is entitled to give an opinion. If it is an influential opinion because she is an influential person... that's actually fair.

Time-Immemorial
You said Germans, not Europeans.

Merkel doesn't actually control East European countries- she is entitled to give an opinion. If it is an influential opinion because she is an influential person... that's actually fair.

No, I know that, while she might have been elected, her people are burning her decisions to the ground. I knew this would happen, you cant force your own people to take on the burden of another nation/culture.

And she is scaring the EU into submission with her PC tactics.

Ushgarak
It's not 'her own people' as one giant mass- it's an extremist fringe. You said it was tyranny- I simply pointed out that's really not possible in a democratic system.

Bardock42
Some extremists are burning down refugee centers. It's awful and needs to be dealt with, but it's not a reflection of the general German population.

long pig
Some extremists are burning down refugee centers. It's awful and needs to be dealt with, but it's not a reflection of the general German population.
It should be rewarded.

Q99

Note, both left and right wing sources can be accurate- and your dismissal of all sources you call left-wing is fairly short-sighted when the sources are ones with an actual reputation- but there are still plenty of right wing places who's stories are basically unsourced opinions on what someone is doing, and yes there are left-wing ones like that too, but finding a not-really-news source willing to make up stuff really doesn't say much of anything.

Something like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal (which, btw, has a conservative owner), Washington Post, ABC, CNN, NPR, BBC, yadda yadda- like them or not, the vast majority of the time they do actually report the facts and source where they got their info- unless it's an op-ed in which case it will be labeled as opinion, and should be presented as such.

A news site isn't accurate just because it agrees with you, and a lot of the sites you use are a heck of a lot less accurate than, say, Fox.

Heck, a lot are less accurate than the Daily Mail, the right-wing British paper known for making stuff up.

Also, one nice thing about real stories is most of the time, many sites will pick up on them. They may put their own interpretations, but they'll report it. This is why I like to find multiple sources on major stories, btw.

But if someone says "THIS GIGANTIC THING IS HAPPENING!", and everyone else doesn't think it worth reporting, regardless of axis? Then the only story there is probably 'this site is willing to make up gigantic things.'

Q99
Btw, does everyone here realize that if you moved the entire population of the Middle East into Europe, they'd still be outnumbered by current Europeans fairly significantly?

long pig
Originally posted by Q99
Note, both left and right wing sources can be accurate- and your dismissal of all sources you call left-wing is fairly short-sighted when the sources are ones with an actual reputation- but there are still plenty of right wing places who's stories are basically unsourced opinions on what someone is doing, and yes there are left-wing ones like that too, but finding a not-really-news source willing to make up stuff really doesn't say much of anything.

Something like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal (which, btw, has a conservative owner), Washington Post, ABC, CNN, NPR, BBC, yadda yadda- like them or not, the vast majority of the time they do actually report the facts and source where they got their info- unless it's an op-ed in which case it will be labeled as opinion, and should be presented as such.

A news site isn't accurate just because it agrees with you, and a lot of the sites you use are a heck of a lot less accurate than, say, Fox.

Heck, a lot are less accurate than the Daily Mail, the right-wing British paper known for making stuff up.

Also, one nice thing about real stories is most of the time, many sites will pick up on them. They may put their own interpretations, but they'll report it. This is why I like to find multiple sources on major stories, btw.

But if someone says "THIS GIGANTIC THING IS HAPPENING!", and everyone else doesn't think it worth reporting, regardless of axis? Then the only story there is probably 'this site is willing to make up gigantic things.'
Wrong.

Q99
Wrong.

I like how your response to "Something agreeing with you doesn't make it accurate," is "Wrong."

It really says where your priorities lay, you know?

Adam Grimes
It should be rewarded. Nah, why would you kill them if you can enslave them?

long pig
Originally posted by Q99
I like how your response to "Something agreeing with you doesn't make it accurate," is "Wrong."

It really says where your priorities lay, you know?
Wrong again.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Nah, why would you kill them if you can enslave them?
They are too physically weak to be of any use as slaves.

Surtur
At this point burning down refugee centers is pointless. It's too little too late. It's not like they are going to go "well this center burned down I guess I will return from whence I came"

Bardock42
Originally posted by Surtur
At this point burning down refugee centers is pointless. It's too little too late. It's not like they are going to go "well this center burned down I guess I will return from whence I came"

"too little too late", man you really need to think about your phrasing.

Surtur
I guess that makes it seem like I was lamenting that they didn't do this sooner. But that isn't what I meant.

Q99
What is with all the, "Grr, let's murder lots of innocent people and/or leave them to die!" stuff? Is it an attempt at parody, or is long pig just that xenophobic?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Q99
What is with all the, "Grr, let's murder lots of innocent people and/or leave them to die!" stuff? Is it an attempt at parody, or is long pig just that xenophobic?

I think he is xenophobic/racist/sexist/etc., and either plays it up slightly for trolling/humor purposes or additionally feels like he doesn't need a filter on here.

Q99
I think he is xenophobic/racist/sexist/etc., and either plays it up slightly for trolling/humor purposes or additionally feels like he doesn't need a filter on here.

Maybe, but really, we should speak out against it more. It really isn't an acceptable joke, and it's very much not acceptable as a non-joke.

This xenophobic/kill the immigrants-and-refugee stuff is something really pushed by people, and those people are, to be entirely clear, trash. Scumbags, without a doubt or question.

long pig
"too little too late", man you really need to think about your phrasing.
I don't want these poor wretched mongrels to die, but they should be made to feel unwanted.

Bardock42
Yeah, but speaking out against long pig on this forum is a full time job. Although, if we were to report him more often he'd definitely be banned, Ush has already warned him to not make outrageous statement to evoke a response.

long pig
Yeah, but speaking out against long pig on this forum is a full time job. Although, if we were to report him more often he'd definitely be banned, Ush has already warned him to not make outrageous statement to evoke a response.
Don't threaten to report people, that's the easiest form submission.

Bardock42
Don't threaten to report people, that's the easiest form submission.

I did not threaten to report you, I just suggested that if one wanted to get rid of you in order for you not to spew your idiotic opinions that'd be a feasible way.

long pig
I did not threaten to report you, I just suggested that if one wanted to get rid of you in order for you not to spew your idiotic opinions that'd be a feasible way. We both know what you're doing. You're trying to rally the troops to report en masse. Anyone who answers that call is a sad follower.
It's unbecoming, bardock. Very disappointed in you.

Bardock42
We both know what you're doing. You're trying to rally the troops to report en masse. Anyone who answers that call is a sad follower.

Nah, I don't report you. But I don't mind assisting people that would like to have ways to work against your extremism.

Q99
We both know what you're doing. You're trying to rally the troops to report en masse. Anyone who answers that call is a sad follower.

Why would one need to rally troops to report? It's one mod's call, and you recommend killing people a lot.

One thing I'll point out is how incredibly against America's ideals you are. "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free,"- Where a heck of a lot of America's success stories came from. I'm not entirely sure whether or not you live in the US, but you sure don't live up to the country in any case.

long pig
Nah, I don't report you. But I don't mind assisting people that would like to have ways to work against your extremism.
You have low expectations of them as well?

Bardock42
You have low expectations of them as well?

I don't agree with your assessment that reporting someone on a movie forum is a form of submission. You are obviously a pretty unpleasant guy, and I understand why people would want you to not be posting around here.

Slay
I just reported Bardock42 for being German and a pansy.

long pig
Originally posted by Slay
I just reported Bardock42 for being German and a pansy.
He's german???

Bardock42
Didn't you already "deduce" that I was British?

long pig
Didn't you already "deduce" that I was British?
The guilt you have must be the source of your feminization.

I am so sorry.

Bardock42
You use that word as if it was a bad thing.

Q99
I don't agree with your assessment that reporting someone on a movie forum is a form of submission. You are obviously a pretty unpleasant guy, and I understand why people would want you to not be posting around here.

Really, it sounds like a pre-emptive excuse one makes for oneself. "They kicked *me* out, that means I win!.. somehow!".

long pig
You use that word as if it was a bad thing.
Does my hyper masculinity offend you?

Q99
Watch as the long pig, feeling it's position in the group is threatened, puffs itself up to try and act intimidating.

Bardock42
Does my hyper masculinity offend you?

lol, relax Lebowski.

As fun as this is though, we should probably get back on topic, for your sake.

You made this thread, I was wondering, since you think Germany wants to "destroy" Europe, is that what you feel WW2 was about?

Slay
He's german???
I meant that he's a German philosophically. Everyone knows Bardock is from the Quantocks.

long pig
lol, relax Lebowski.

As fun as this is though, we should probably get back on topic, for your sake.

You made this thread, I was wondering, since you think Germany wants to "destroy" Europe, is that what you feel WW2 was about?
Germany is gonna German. Every so often they get tired of being mocked weak pussies and overreact, killing innocent people....

They get slapped around, lose and go back into their natural, beta position until the next time.

Omega Vision
Germany is gonna German. Every so often they get tired of being mocked weak pussies and overreact, killing innocent people....

They get slapped around, lose and go back into their natural, beta position until the next time.
Germany's historically aggressive/domineering posture regarding the rest of Europe has nothing to do with any kind of complex and everything to do with the fact that once unified they had a bigger population, better industry, and better resources than any other country on the continent.

If there's a nation that had some kind of complex, it's France, which saw itself as the military and cultural leader of Europe since the Middle Ages up until the 20th century (well, they still think they're the cultural center of the world)

long pig
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Germany's historically aggressive/domineering posture regarding the rest of Europe has nothing to do with any kind of complex and everything to do with the fact that once unified they had a bigger population, better industry, and better resources than any other country on the continent.

If there's a nation that had some kind of complex, it's France, which saw itself as the military and cultural leader of Europe since the Middle Ages up until the 20th century (well, they still think they're the cultural center of the world)
They're a bunch of self destructive, betas. Hitler was inbred, drugged up and half retarded and he had them eating out of his hands.

They fought Russia....in the ****ing WINTER....

They voted in a woman to lead them.

They continually allow other countries to brow beat them into doing things against their own interests.

Now, they've decided to fall into the P.C trap and have an insurgent horde of criminals who want them dead and they're falling over themselves trying to get them places to live.

Good beer, though.... sadly that too will be gone when they bend over again to an invading army and pass shariah law.

Van Hohenheim
Germans (Germany) is a beta? How quaint this clown is.

A country that almost single handedly took on the whole world and its resources is a beta(only lost because of mother Russia nature)?
What else do can we expect from a coward that announced he no longer was going to hide in the closet?haha.

Anyway on topic:

I honestly don't see how giving a motivational speech is going to lead to another world war. It must just be your conservative paranoia kicking in.

I really do hate using generalizations like that but my mind can't help but to notice this trait in conservatives. That and that they're quite dumb, as you've proven.

long pig
Originally posted by Van Hohenheim

A country that almost single handedly took on the whole world and its resources is a beta(only lost because of mother Russia nature)?
What else do can we expect from a coward that announced he no longer was going to hide in the closet?haha.

Anyway on topic:

I honestly don't see how giving a motivational speech is going to lead to another world war. It must just be your conservative paranoia kicking in.

I really do hate using generalizations like that but my mind can't help but to notice this trait in conservatives. That and that they're quite dumb, as you've proven.
Taking on the entire world was idiocy and destined to lose. They hated Jews...now they beg at their feet.

Hilarious.

Political correctness, not Nazism, is Germany's new national cult and social justice warriors are its SS.

Time-Immemorial

Anyway on topic:

Look at this whirly clown using reverse psychology.

long pig
Look at this whirly clown using reverse psychology.
Liberals gonna lib.

Van Hohenheim
Taking on the entire world was idiocy and destined to lose. They hated Jews...now they beg at their feet.

Hilarious.

Political correctness, not Nazism, is Germany's new national cult and social justice warriors are its SS.
That wasn't their motive, it happened due to circumstances. Not even the US would intentionally pick a fight with the whole world even with the superior army.

But that wasn't the point, you called them betas, yet they're clearly not. Now you try to change the subject because I proved you wrong.

That's what I meant. You proclaimed you no longer were afraid to talk smack in the internet. How much more beta can you be irl if you were afraid of speaking your mind in a internet forum?

Anyway, I'm done with you and going off topic.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think Germany should seek an alliance and friendship with russia again, they are too important for business, get rid of all foreign troops an weapons, stop exporting weapons themselves and try to help the countries of the refugees, politically and economically, so they can return there once it's safe again. For this the EU has to stand united and make it's peace with Russia. After that they could help Russia and the USA to find a consens, though the USA would need to get rid of the Brzeziński mindset first.

Van Hohenheim
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I think Germany should seek an alliance and friendship with russia again, they are too important for business, get rid of all foreign troops an weapons, stop exporting weapons themselves and try to help the countries of the refugees, politically and economically, so they can return there once it's safe again. For this the EU has to stand united and make it's peace with Russia. After that they could help Russia and the USA to find a consens, though the USA would need to get rid of the Brzeziński mindset first.
Nobody in Europe will dare do such a thing. Not until the USA tells them it's okay.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening soon.

Prof. T.C McAbe
We are all experienced enough to work together for a peaceful humanistic world, europe, asia, russia, usa, africa etc. We are all brothers and sisters, we are all humans.

Van Hohenheim
Good mindset, but futile ambition.

long pig
That wasn't their motive, it happened due to circumstances. Not even the US would intentionally pick a fight with the whole world even with the superior army.

But that wasn't the point, you called them betas, yet they're clearly not. Now you try to change the subject because I proved you wrong.

That's what I meant. You proclaimed you no longer were afraid to talk smack in the internet. How much more beta can you be irl if you were afraid of speaking your mind in a internet forum?

Anyway, I'm done with you and going off topic.
They are betas. Betas and women always overcompensate and underestimate. Just like Germany.

Betas.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wouldn't it be more enriching if, instead of using all the money on weapons, we would focus on the exploration of the universe, interstellar travel and colonization of our neighborhood planets?

long pig
Wouldn't it be more enriching if, instead of using all the money on weapons, we would focus on the exploration of the universe, interstellar travel and colonization of our neighborhood planets?
I want to go deep in Uranus.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I want to go deep in Uranus.

thumb up laughing

Van Hohenheim
"Some people just want to see the world burn", or something like that. As long as people like that exists everyone is going to keep arming themselves. And there's always greedy people that just want more even if they have more than enough, they'll do anything to keep getting more. The poor will always be in contempt towards the rich. Etc.

I love the idea of scientific advancement and of exploration, it's of my utmost interest. But who's giving solutions to get there? I can't think of a single way of getting there in our current conditions.

Alas, I think I've deviated this topic too much.

Van Hohenheim
They are betas. Betas and women always overcompensate and underestimate. Just like Germany.

Betas.

"Super Duper Senior Member", Mkay.

Bentley
(well, they still think they're the cultural center of the world)

Also the moral leader of the world, country of human rights, home of the revolution and land of fraternity.

I don't see why anyone would have a complex filling those shoes. Specially not anyone as awesome as the french france

Star428
Germany didn't take on the entire world "single handedly". LOL. Gimme a ****ing break. The idiot who claimed they did doesn't know his history very well. Judging by his user name though I understand why he wants to convince himself that Germany was some kinda unbeatable god-like superpower during WW2. LOL.

If U.S. had entered war earlier then Germans would've had their asses handed to them much sooner than they actually did. Fortunately, for Germany, the U.S. was pre-occupied with Japan for a while. Not to mention how Germany broke the treaty with Russia at beginning of war like the lying bastards they were. If Russia had known that Germany was going to break it from the start then again, Germany would've fallen much sooner. He makes it sound like Germany declared war on the entire world from the "get go". LMFAO. That clearly wasn't the case.

long pig
"Super Duper Senior Member", Mkay.
Do you even super senior member, bro?

jaden101
Germany didn't take on the entire world "single handedly". LOL. Gimme a ****ing break. The idiot who claimed they did doesn't know his history very well. Judging by his user name though I understand why he wants to convince himself that Germany was some kinda unbeatable god-like superpower during WW2. LOL.

If U.S. had entered war earlier then Germans would've had their asses handed to them much sooner than they actually did. Fortunately, for Germany, the U.S. was pre-occupied with Japan for a while. Not to mention how Germany broke the treaty with Russia at beginning of war like the lying bastards they were. If Russia had known that Germany was going to break it from the start then again, Germany would've fallen much sooner. He makes it sound like Germany declared war on the entire world from the "get go". LMFAO. That clearly wasn't the case.

I find it amusing that you mention Russian involvement as basically a footnote to what you view as an American victory despite the fact that 10 X as many German forces were destroyed on the eastern front as we're on the western front.

Bentley
Originally posted by jaden101
I find it amusing that you mention Russian involvement as basically a footnote to what you view as an American victory despite the fact that 10 X as many German forces were destroyed on the eastern front as we're on the western front.

The Russian were too busy fighting a Great Patriotic War during World War II.

biscuits

Van Hohenheim

I didn't say singlehandedly, do you read?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allies_of_World_War_II

It was basically the world vs Germany, Italy, Japan, and small counties.

Sure they would. It's common knowledge around the world that Germany was defeated the moment they got stuck in Russia during winter. Most ignorant Americans like to proclaim the USA was responsible ending the war, when they just came in at the last second when Germany was already falling and all they did was tap them down and claimed victory.

We all know the USA record in international wars. They lost against Vietnam and they lost against Iraq. Two of the major wars after ww 2 and they couldn't even beat 3 world countries that barely had a military.
And you expect anyone to believe the USA would have singlehandedly owned Germany in Germany's turf? You also don't know that the USA became a world power only after ww 2, after Europe was in ruin. And even after the USA.became a world power they couldn't defeat Vietnam nor Iraq.

Russia knew Germany would break the deal, but they had no other choice.but to play along until they got their forces into place. But Germany struck much sooner than anticipated and was destroying Russia for a while.

No I never said Germany declared war on the world. I even clarified on this to long pig.

I find it amusing that first you laugh at the notion of Germany taking on the world and then you admit they took on the world. You can't even stay consistent for one post.

Omega Vision
I didn't say singlehandedly, do you read?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allies_of_World_War_II

It was basically the world vs Germany, Italy, Japan, and small counties.

Sure they would. It's common knowledge around the world that Germany was defeated the moment they got stuck in Russia during winter. Most ignorant Americans like to proclaim the USA was responsible ending the war, when they just came in at the last second when Germany was already falling and all they did was tap them down and claimed victory.

We all know the USA record in international wars. They lost against Vietnam and they lost against Iraq. Two of the major wars after ww 2 and they couldn't even beat 3 world countries that barely had a military.
And you expect anyone to believe the USA would have singlehandedly owned Germany in Germany's turf? You also don't know that the USA became a world power only after ww 2, after Europe was in ruin. And even after the USA.became a world power they couldn't defeat Vietnam nor Iraq.

Russia knew Germany would break the deal, but they had no other choice.but to play along until they got their forces into place. But Germany struck much sooner than anticipated and was destroying Russia for a while.

No I never said Germany declared war on the world. I even clarified on this to long pig.

I find it amusing that first you laugh at the notion of Germany taking on the world and then you admit they took on the world. You can't even stay consistent for one post.
America crushed the Iraqi military twice, it was the insurgency afterward that was the trouble. And there's not a single country on Earth that has a good record fighting wars of occupation.

Soviet Union had Afghanistan, France had Algeria and Vietnam, Britain had Malaya (a rare success story, but it took a decade) and Israel has its current debacles with Palestine. Occupations are messy, and if you were to substitute any country on Earth for America in Iraq, they'd have had as bad if not worse a time.

long pig
Look at these uncivilized savages...quickly turning Germany into the shit hole they left.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/video-migrants-dump-garbage-from-their-balconies-at-german-asylum-center/

Star428
Look at these uncivilized savages...quickly turning Germany into the shit hole they left.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/video-migrants-dump-garbage-from-their-balconies-at-german-asylum-center/

LOL. How long u think it'll be before Germany looks completely like the places they left? A few weeks? Months perhaps?

Time-Immemorial
I heard the argument a few times today "well they would have died with or without their guns."

Idiots, the liberals have convinced them that free will does not exist anymore and fighting for your right to existence does not exist. When the government tell you to do something, you do it.

Van Hohenheim
America crushed the Iraqi military twice, it was the insurgency afterward that was the trouble. And there's not a single country on Earth that has a good record fighting wars of occupation.

Soviet Union had Afghanistan, France had Algeria and Vietnam, Britain had Malaya (a rare success story, but it took a decade) and Israel has its current debacles with Palestine. Occupations are messy, and if you were to substitute any country on Earth for America in Iraq, they'd have had as bad if not worse a time.
The point was that the USA (alone) had a hard time with lesser countries when they were much more.

Star claimed the USA would kick Germany's ass I don't think he realises that fighting a country that is over seas is an obstacle of it's own.

Regarding the reset of your post the USA had help of other nations when fighting Iraq, but overall the war was seen as an utter failure.

And regarding Israel, Israel can take over Palestine whenever they want. They have no real opposition from Palestine. They can go in and mow the lawn with very little casualties. Settlements are being built in Palestine as we speak. The only thing keeping Israel in check is the a backlash from other countries. As we've seen a year or so ago.

long pig
But why do Germans love weird porn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.