Ancients vs. Modern Bitches (Force Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1: Freedon Nadd, Karness Muur, Exar Kun, Emperor Vitiate (Peak)

Team 2: Emperor Palpatine (Peak), Emperor Krayt, Darth Vader, Darth Caedus

Round 2: Team 1 gets Naga Sadow, team 2 gets Darth Wyyrlok III.

All fights take place on the surface of Malachor V.

SunRazer
Knew it, lol.

Make it Force-only or something. Or make multiple rounds.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Edited.

SunRazer
I'll post on this after lunch.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Gewd.

NewGuy01
After much consideration, going Team Modern.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I await your expert yet infidelic analysis.

NewGuy01
Team 2 has ze robes edge.

If you want to make this fight fair, you gotta disable robes advantage.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team one is >>>> in terms of facial/head hair, though.

Q99
I object to the characterization of these characters as 'bitches.'

DarthAnt66
Team 2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Team 2.

What do you think the matchups will be and how will they go?

DarthAnt66
Sidious vs Vitiate is going to dictate the entire battle, IMO, but it's too close to accurately base the overall victor on that alone.

In terms of the next three vs three, everyone left on Team 1 is going to lose to anyone left on Team 2 no matter who they fight.

Sinious
LOL @ Wyyrlok > Kun

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sinious, what?

Sinious
Ah never mind, just realized Wyyrlok is only in round 2.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

SunRazer
lol Skillz what's ur opinion on this?

AncientPower
Team 1.

Vitiate > Sidious.
Kun > Caedus.
Muur > Krayt.
Nadd > Vader.

Deronn_solo
Team two.

Nephthys
Ancients in a brutal fight.

Jmanghan
Wasn't Karness Murr toying with Krayt during their encounter, saying he was "unimpressed" and shit?

EmperorSidious2
Do these sound like how the match ups will go

Sidious vs Vitiate
Vader vs Kun
Krayt vs Nadd
Caedus vs Murr

JKBart
It honestly depends on whether it is prime "normal" Vitiate iteration, i.e. pre-Ziost, or the later versions. Later on, Vitiate is pretty much beyond the boundaries of regular Force users and makes the bottom of entity-forces below Ones, Priestesses and such, but still beyond mortal Force users either.

If it's post-Ziost Vitiate, then Ancient Team will win. The other matchups are very close; I am confident that Caedus takes out Muur, less confident Vader takes out Nadd, and completely unsure what about Krayt and Kun. Since part of Kun's power judgement is obviously how exactly do you rate Nadd, one opinion switch in here means you prolly have to change your judgement about most of the fight here. Still, the fights of the lower trio are close enough that they will last for some time, and then it comes down to the top dogs.

It means basically this - if this is pre-Ziost Vitiate, Palpatine wins, and since I'm sure at least one of his party members is still alive, it's enough for Palpatine to not be overpowered by numbers and to swipe. If this is post-Ziost "entity" Vitiate, he shall win against Palpatine, and I'm sure by then at least one of his team-mates shall be alive for Vitiate to swipe too.

Tondemonai
First, let me just say that this is one of my favorite threads I think I've ever seen on KMC. thumb up

Originally posted by JKBart
It honestly depends on whether it is prime "normal" Vitiate iteration, i.e. pre-Ziost, or the later versions. Later on, Vitiate is pretty much beyond the boundaries of regular Force users and makes the bottom of entity-forces below Ones, Priestesses and such, but still beyond mortal Force users either.

If it's post-Ziost Vitiate, then Ancient Team will win. The other matchups are very close; I am confident that Caedus takes out Muur, less confident Vader takes out Nadd, and completely unsure what about Krayt and Kun. Since part of Kun's power judgement is obviously how exactly do you rate Nadd, one opinion switch in here means you prolly have to change your judgement about most of the fight here. Still, the fights of the lower trio are close enough that they will last for some time, and then it comes down to the top dogs.

It means basically this - if this is pre-Ziost Vitiate, Palpatine wins, and since I'm sure at least one of his party members is still alive, it's enough for Palpatine to not be overpowered by numbers and to swipe. If this is post-Ziost "entity" Vitiate, he shall win against Palpatine, and I'm sure by then at least one of his team-mates shall be alive for Vitiate to swipe too.

I completely agree on just short of all your points, though I'm going to elaborate on my own opinions on those things.

For round 1 I'm imagining that Krayt will probably lose to Nadd, though it would probably go on for longer than most would think. Krayt doesn't have much if anything on Nadd other than maybe drain or sabers, though the latter is not a variable here, but knowing the ancients Nadd will probably mess with Krayt for a bit before taking the fight very seriously. Next to this will be Kun and Vader which I think will be a really great and even fight assuming that Kun has his amulets. Otherwise Vader would probably have the upper hand and could take out Kun 6/10. I'm not sure who would come out alive if Kun's amulets are in play, could go either way, but Caedus vs Muur will be really great. Very close, not sure who wins yet, but after prolonged battle Caedus would come out on top probably unless Muur can do something crazy.

Same thing with Vitiate and Sheev as Bart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.