Darth Vader on Lothal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I'm sure a lot of people already know this by now, but why isn't Vader's presence hype on Lothal being discussed?

He was so powerful that his simple presence on Lothal created a dark aura across the entire planet that was felt in space.

"I didn't think I would miss it but... do you feel that?"

"What is it?"

"I feel... so cold."

then later Ezra and Kanan confirm what they felt was the Sith Lord they fought.

Aurbere
An excellent observation. Awesome Vader hype! thumb up

Nargaroth
Excellent. thumb up thumb up

Darth Abonis
What's bothering me is that Kanan and Ezra had no idea who Vader was when they encountered him. I think they would've heard of him by now, the whole galaxy knows him.

|King Joker|
He usually kills any opponent he encounters, so it's sort of hard for his name to spread that way.

quanchi112
Vader let them escape and it kind of diminishes the character so filoni uses him sparingly.

Big letdown on his first appearance.

FreshestSlice
Laying that bait on pretty thick, bro.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Laying that bait on pretty thick, bro. These aren't all my words either so hate Filoni. I'm just the messenger.

DarthAnt66
Vader letting them escaped only further showed his mastery on tactics and foresight.
IMO it only made him look even more badass in the long run, since it led to him soloing a fleet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Vader letting them escaped only further showed his mastery on tactics and foresight.
IMO it only made him look even more badass in the long run, since it led to him soloing a fleet. He didn't let them escape. That's Vader fans hoping against hope.

ares834
IMO it only made him look even more badass in the long run, since it led to him soloing a fleet.

thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by quanchi112
He didn't let them escape. That's Vader fans hoping against hope.
erm Except Kallus and Vader both anticipated the Ghost Crew's escape for orbit, as shown by Vader nonchantly asking to prepare his shuttle and Kallus explaining to the officer what's going on. The plan was to track the Ghost ship back to the Rebel fleet to deliver a crippling blow - which Vader did. Vader would have ended it all right there but he wanted the Ghost Crew to survive due to Ahsoka (which he wanted in custody to lure out other Jedi).

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up They hardly got away. It's hard for me to justify it. 55 seconds to 1 minute.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/10/08/star-wars-rebels-dave-filoni-interview-nycc-2015?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=18&utm_campaign=Blogroll

He didn't allow them to escape and confirmed here. I've always been right and you have always been wrong.

quanchi112
erm Except Kallus and Vader both anticipated the Ghost Crew's escape for orbit, as shown by Vader nonchantly asking to prepare his shuttle and Kallus explaining to the officer what's going on. The plan was to track the Ghost ship back to the Rebel fleet to deliver a crippling blow - which Vader did. Vader would have ended it all right there but he wanted the Ghost Crew to survive due to Ahsoka (which he wanted in custody to lure out other Jedi). Filoni says otherwise. Can't argue with him. Just accept they got away from Vader. He tried to kill Ezra.

DarthAnt66
Nope, you're being retarded.

You're assuming "getting away from him" is referring to their fight when it could also refer to the final minutes of the episode where the Ghost crew got away from Vader in a pretty PIS-heavy fashion.

Based on logic and not being retarded, we can conclude he's referring to the latter instead of the actual lightasaber fight.

quanchi112
Nope, you're being retarded.

You're assuming "getting away from him" is referring to their fight when it could also refer to the final minutes of the episode where the Ghost crew got away from Vader in a pretty PIS-heavy fashion.

Based on logic and not being retarded, we can conclude he's referring to the latter instead of the actual lightasaber fight. He clearly means both. It's hard for him to justify Vader not being diminshed thus why he hardly comes around. He's a doofus.

DarthAnt66
Based on what does he mean "both?" Because based on the fight itself (in which Vader is canonically described as toying with them), the fact Vader doesn't rush to stop the Ghost from leaving but rather calmly walks away, the fact Vader doesn't try to TK the ship despite it being well within his canon TK abilities, and the fact Vader clearly anticipated the Ghost's escape from orbit, I think it's "clear" he's referring to the final instance.

Nothing in the lightsaber fight "diminishes" Vader in the first place, while the ending of the space battle currently does. In one instance, Vader's clearly the superior, while in the other, the Ghost crew does, in fact, outsmart the Dark Lord. There's a clear comparison. Given the show is made for young kids, and that this fact should be obvious to them, and then the fact you don't understand that, means: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

Sinious
Well this is the guy Skilled talked you into acknowledging as a human being and engaging in a serious debate. thumb up

quanchi112
Based on what does he mean "both?" Because based on the fight itself (in which Vader is canonically described as toying with them), the fact Vader doesn't rush to stop the Ghost from leaving but rather calmly walks away, the fact Vader doesn't try to TK the ship despite it being well within his canon TK abilities, and the fact Vader clearly anticipated the Ghost's escape from orbit, I think it's "clear" he's referring to the final instance.

Nothing in the lightsaber fight "diminishes" Vader in the first place, while the ending of the space battle currently does. In one instance, Vader's clearly the superior, while in the other, the Ghost crew does, in fact, outsmart the Dark Lord. There's a clear comparison. Given the show is made for young kids, and that this fact should be obvious to them, and then the fact you don't understand that, means: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA In reference to his battle with Ezra and K man. Characters always can do more or act smarter. He clearly tried to kill Ezra. He wasn't letting them knock him around. Vader is the superior to them but he should be well above them. It should be like he disarms and overwhelms the both of them easily whereas they both kept recovering to help the other to allow them the chance to escape. That's a low showing for someone like Vader. These two are scrubs compared to him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
Well this is the guy Skilled talked you into acknowledging as a human being and engaging in a serious debate. thumb up I am right like it or not.

ares834

Nothing in the lightsaber fight "diminishes" Vader in the first place, while the ending of the space battle currently does. In one instance, Vader's clearly the superior, while in the other, the Ghost crew does, in fact, outsmart the Dark Lord. There's a clear comparison. Given the show is made for young kids, and that this fact should be obvious to them, and then the fact you don't understand that, means: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

Why are you even bothering.

DarthAnt66
In reference to his battle with Ezra and K man. Characters always can do more or act smarter. He clearly tried to kill Ezra. He wasn't letting them knock him around. Vader is the superior to them but he should be well above them. It should be like he disarms and overwhelms the both of them easily whereas they both kept recovering to help the other to allow them the chance to escape. That's a low showing for someone like Vader. These two are scrubs compared to him.
He did try to kill Ezra, but as starwars.com noted, he did so "slowly" - as an evil villain does. Rarely to antagonists kill off their victims in a mere moment. They normally prolong the pain and the torture. We seen Vader do this with his Force Chokes. It's well within his power to instantly snap the neck of an officer, but instead we see him slowly suck the air from them.

He wasn't letting them knock him around because they never did besides one instance. And that one instance only led to another display of Vader's awesome power and "invincibility." Plus, it's worth noting he was distracted. This is hardly a low showing for canon Vader, BTW, who in ESB is having moments like "the push" from Kanan and Ezra all the time.

Example #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY&t=2m10s

Example #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY&t=2m38s

Example #3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY&t=5m29s

The description of the fight reads as follows:

"He slowly approaches the Jedi, towering over them. As they fight, he's impossibly strong, dueling with ease and tossing the Jedi and Padawan aside as if they were weightless.

The duel continues. Vader stops Kanan's strike and throws the Jedi across the hangar, dazing him. The Sith Lord uses the opportunity to finish Ezra. He Force lifts the Padawan and pins him, slowly bringing Ezra's own lightsaber blade toward his throat. Kanan recovers in time to stop the Sith, however. But he's no match for Vader, who tags the Jedi's shoulder. Before Vader can destroy Kanan and Ezra, however, there's an explosion. Sabine has toppled a walker, and the Jedi Force push Vader beneath it as it falls.

Vader rises."

Which part of the fight would be considered a "low showing" besides a distracted Vader being pushed, in which is hardly something that is new for Vader (aka the links provided)?

FreshestSlice
Why are you even bothering.
He's practicing for Armageddon. The end all of all debates.

DarthAnt66
thumb up Testing Quan's boundaries. Seeing what he does or doesn't consider canon, and how his arguments generally play out.

I already see a potential double-standard I might try exploiting for the big show.

quanchi112
He did try to kill Ezra, but as starwars.com noted, he did so "slowly" - as an evil villain does. Rarely to antagonists kill off their victims in a mere moment. They normally prolong the pain and the torture. We seen Vader do this with his Force Chokes. It's well within his power to instantly snap the neck of an officer, but instead we see him slowly suck the air from them.

He wasn't letting them knock him around because they never did besides one instance. And that one instance only led to another display of Vader's awesome power and "invincibility." Plus, it's worth noting he was distracted. This is hardly a low showing for canon Vader, BTW, who in ESB is having moments like "the push" from Kanan and Ezra all the time.

Example #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY&t=2m10s

Example #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY&t=2m38s

Example #3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY&t=5m29s

The description of the fight reads as follows:

"He slowly approaches the Jedi, towering over them. As they fight, he's impossibly strong, dueling with ease and tossing the Jedi and Padawan aside as if they were weightless.

The duel continues. Vader stops Kanan's strike and throws the Jedi across the hangar, dazing him. The Sith Lord uses the opportunity to finish Ezra. He Force lifts the Padawan and pins him, slowly bringing Ezra's own lightsaber blade toward his throat. Kanan recovers in time to stop the Sith, however. But he's no match for Vader, who tags the Jedi's shoulder. Before Vader can destroy Kanan and Ezra, however, there's an explosion. Sabine has toppled a walker, and the Jedi Force push Vader beneath it as it falls.

Vader rises."

Which part of the fight would be considered a "low showing" besides a distracted Vader being pushed, in which is hardly something that is new for Vader (aka the links provided)? I agree he did so slowly. He's idiotic and IMO they should have put more resistance up against Vader than just these two. I get that the heroes usually live through whatever ridiculous shit they put up against them I just feel like Vader should easily deal with these two on his own unless more support comes their way.

The one instance is all they needed. That's the point. They escaped with their lives and their health. I want to reference enough instance and hopefully it's one you'll understand. Take for instance in ootp when Voldemort shows up for Harry Potter. He easily disarms Harry and Dumbledore has to show up to defend him. Even then the Aurors show up as well. Thats allowing the hero to survive because we know generally they are but not undermining the antagonist at the same time.

The force push as well as the fact they left the fight win no injuries despite going up against someone so far out of their weight class. That's the problem with these shows and their lower level insignificant heroes and putting them up against the central antagonist of the original Star Wars films. The baddies end up looking bad when the writing isn't clever enough to explain this away. That's why these instances need to be fewer and far between as Dave Filoni himself agreed this diminishes the character.

quanchi112
He's practicing for Armageddon. The end all of all debates. In the end the emperor will fall again. Star Wars' weak emperor will beg for his life against the greatest Trek character of all time; Khan Noonien Singh.

quanchi112
I wanted to reference Khan from Into Darkness but I don't want to give away any spoiler details from the film until Darth Ant witnesses greatness for himself. You have to see it to believe it. Khan makes my point even more so with regards to the Vader showing and why I believe it's "low."

EmperorSidious2

Wow this is actaully good.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Wow this is actaully good. Nah. He failed.

Darth Thor
Vader soloing the fleet like that makes him arguably more powerful than Yoda or Palpatine. Because I doubt either of them are as good at piloting as Vader (they obviously don't have the feats but are presumably among the best given their extreme level of Pre-Cog/Coordination e.t.c). And soling that fleet was an example of True Power. What good is Lightsaber dueling next to that kind of Power?

Zenwolf
Well Anakin/Vader is noted as the best star pilot in the galaxy, so...it should be a no brainer that his piloting skill is above everyone else.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Vader soloing the fleet like that makes him arguably more powerful than Yoda or Palpatine. Because I doubt either of them are as good at piloting as Vader (they obviously don't have the feats but are presumably among the best given their extreme level of Pre-Cog/Coordination e.t.c). And soling that fleet was an example of True Power. What good is Lightsaber dueling next to that kind of Power? That is irrelevant when it comes to comparing these guys in a versus matchup with lightsabers. This has to do with piloting skills not overall power. You mix up the two words all the time. Debating is about being specific not throwing general vague teams like power and act like it covers the entire spectrum.

Vader ultimately failed.

ares834
Can't wait to see Kylo fail to kill a Stormtrooper.

Pathetic.

quanchi112
Can't wait to see Kylo fail to kill a Stormtrooper.

Pathetic. This is about Vader so try not to get emotionally involved here.

ares834
Indeed, about Vader's crazy powerful aura. thumb up

quanchi112
Indeed, about Vader's crazy powerful aura. thumb up Failing against scrubby rebels isn't impressive to me. To each his own.

ares834
Not what this thread is about. Try not to let you emotions get involved here. smile

quanchi112
Not what this thread is about. Try not to let you emotions get involved here. smile Darth Vader on lethal is relevant and he failed in the episode. The guy behind the series even agrees him losing diminishes the character and thus to limit his appearances. I agree.

Darth Thor
Not what this thread is about. Try not to let you emotions get involved here. smile

laughing out loud

Ownage

ares834
Darth Vader on lethal is relevant and he failed in the episode. The guy behind the series even agrees him losing diminishes the character and thus to limit his appearances. I agree.

On lethal?

You're really confused here. This thread is about discussing Vader's dark side aura and how it can be felt around the world.

quanchi112
On lethal?

You're really confused here. This thread is about discussing Vader's dark side aura and how it can be felt around the world. I am discussing Vader and his episode on the siege of lothal. His aura also wasn't enough to best some rebels.

Darth Thor
That is irrelevant when it comes to comparing these guys in a versus matchup with lightsabers.

Actually it's Lightsabers which are irrelevant to such Awesome Power.

quanchi112
Actually it's Lightsabers which are irrelevant to such Awesome Power. Not at all. That is their weapons of choice and minus them they are very susceptible. We compare them vs each other in combat so you don't ignore their laser swords. Much to learn you still have.

Darth Thor
And The TIE is Vader's ship of choice. He destroyed an entire Rebel fleet single handed. To call that Irrelevant to his Awesome Power Set is frankly being in denial.

playa1258
Quan will forever low ball Vader. Quan would masturbate hourly to Maul if Maul soloed a whole fleet.

quanchi112
And The TIE is Vader's ship of choice. He destroyed an entire Rebel fleet single handed. To call that Irrelevant to his Awesome Power Set is frankly being in denial. He is a highly skilled pilot which has nothing to do with how Yoda and Sheev stack up to him in a fight. Totally irrelevant. Originally posted by playa1258
Quan will forever low ball Vader. Quan would masturbate hourly to Maul if Maul soloed a whole fleet. Why would I care about his piloting skills ? Vader also failed.

Darth Thor
He is a highly skilled pilot which has nothing to do with how Yoda and Sheev stack up to him in a fight.

A Space fight is still a fight.

And is clearly more important in an Intergalactic war than who wields their swords better LOL

When Khan or your soon to be favorite Kylo Ren takes out an entire Rebel Fleet let me know.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by playa1258
Quan will forever low ball Vader. Quan would masturbate hourly to Maul if Maul soloed a whole fleet.

Of course he would.

Oh and since what Filoni states is suddenly inarguable:

Filoni says otherwise. Can't argue with him.

it's probably a good time to let Quan know Filoni confirmed Kenobi outright defeated both Maul+Opress together smile

Watch him now come up with a reason why Filoni's words are fact when it suits him, but irrelevant when it doesn't laughing out loud

playa1258
Yeah Kenobi flat out beat them together and it took special circumstances and Vader being a idiot for him to lose to Kenobi.

quanchi112
A Space fight is still a fight.

And is clearly more important in an Intergalactic war than who wields their swords better LOL

When Khan or your soon to be favorite Kylo Ren takes out an entire Rebel Fleet let me know. I didn't say piloting skills have no value I said in relation to the versus threads here it's a moot point.

Khan in his Vengeance would maul Vader in his ship. Trek ships are far superior in a war time setting. That universe actually progresses. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Of course he would.

Oh and since what Filoni states is suddenly inarguable:

it's probably a good time to let Quan know Filoni confirmed Kenobi outright defeated both Maul+Opress together smile

Watch him now come up with a reason why Filoni's words are fact when it suits him, but irrelevant when it doesn't laughing out loud Not according to board standards. On kmc Maul wins. We go by the board rules. Bfr is a legit win. Filoni obviously isn't familiar with the rules of what determines a winner on this message board.

Darth Thor
I didn't say piloting skills have no value I said in relation to the versus threads here it's a moot point.

You can't have Space Battles in the Versus threads? Of course you can. We've had some on this forum. Besides who mentioned anything about Versus threads? LOL

Vader's the Most Powerful in a Space Battle. Which is the Most Signifcant form of Combat in SW. End of. He also happens to have the Most Powerful TK feat in Canon. Basically he's Awesome, and arguably the Most Powerful Jedi/Sith.

Khan in his Vengeance would maul Vader in his ship. Trek ships are far superior in a war time setting. That universe actually progresses. laughing out loud

Oh I Totally Believe you would TROLL a Khan vs Vader Space Battle.

Bfr is a legit win. Filoni obviously isn't familiar with the rules of what determines a winner on this message board.

Nice. Keep Trolling.

quanchi112
You can't have Space Battles in the Versus threads? Of course you can. We've had some on this forum. Besides who mentioned anything about Versus threads? LOL

Vader's the Most Powerful in a Space Battle. Which is the Most Signifcant form of Combat in SW. End of. He also happens to have the Most Powerful TK feat in Canon. Basically he's Awesome, and arguably the Most Powerful Jedi/Sith.

Oh I Totally Believe you would TROLL a Khan vs Vader Space Battle.

Nice. Keep Trolling. Anyone can create any stip to any of these threads but 90 percent or better have to do with Vader combat wise with his saber against someone else not piloting.

Khan rapes him in the Vengeance so despite Vader's prowess against rebels we both know Khan beats him there as well.

Who cares ? You dismissed other tk feats and went with power scaling but here you do the opposite. You're all over the map. In battle Vader has lost quite often. He never bested Yoda, Sidious, or even Windu in a fair one on one battle. He ended up not living up to his potential and most recently we see him fail against rebels.

Do you see any other outcome than Khan decimating Vader's ship ?

Darth Thor
Anyone can create any stip to any of these threads but 90 percent or better have to do with Vader combat wise with his saber against someone else not piloting.

Because up until recently no one really had major space battle feats.

Vader's the first and by far the best. He grew more Powerful than Yoda and Palpatine (arguably).

Vader also has the Best TK Lifting/Crushing Feat of inanimate objects in Canon.

Vader is essentially Power.

Khan rapes him in the Vengeance so despite Vader's prowess against rebels we both know Khan beats him there as well.

laughing out loud

Not even his ship. He had control over it for what 5 mins? Lol.

If Spock can outsmart him in that thing, Vader certainly has a shot.

Who cares ? You dismissed other tk feats and went with power scaling but here you do the opposite. You're all over the map. In battle Vader has lost quite often. He never bested Yoda, Sidious, or even Windu in a fair one on one battle. He ended up not living up to his potential and most recently we see him fail against rebels.

LOL What? How does Power scaling put Vader's TK or Piloting Power below Sidious or Yoda's?

His TK could be on the same level as Sidious's and Yoda's. And his Piloting Ability is almost certainly superior.

That's why he's arguably the Most Powerful Jedi/Sith.

You're clearly Butthurt over this. I mean this isn't even a versus thread, but you just can't help yourself.

Do you see any other outcome than Khan decimating Vader's ship ?

Assuming he can even hit Vader. Which seems unlikely given what happened in Siege of Lothal.

But I hope you're right for your sake. Because Vader in his little 1 manned Tie Fighter beating Khan in the Vengeance (not even Khan's ship) would be as humiliating as Vader's defeat of the Rebel Fleet.

playa1258
Isn't Vader now in canon the most skilled sith in combat?

quanchi112
Because up until recently no one really had major space battle feats.

Vader's the first and by far the best. He grew more Powerful than Yoda and Palpatine (arguably).

Vader also has the Best TK Lifting/Crushing Feat of inanimate objects in Canon.

Vader is essentially Power.

laughing out loud

Not even his ship. He had control over it for what 5 mins? Lol.

If Spock can outsmart him in that thing, Vader certainly has a shot.

LOL What? How does Power scaling put Vader's TK or Piloting Power below Sidious or Yoda's?

His TK could be on the same level as Sidious's and Yoda's. And his Piloting Ability is almost certainly superior.

That's why he's arguably the Most Powerful Jedi/Sith.

You're clearly Butthurt over this. I mean this isn't even a versus thread, but you just can't help yourself.

Assuming he can even hit Vader. Which seems unlikely given what happened in Siege of Lothal.

But I hope you're right for your sake. Because Vader in his little 1 manned Tie Fighter beating Khan in the Vengeance (not even Khan's ship) would be as humiliating as Vader's defeat of the Rebel Fleet. It is piloting and not many care about this. He never reached his potential and was due to be replaced by his son. You can exaggerate Vader all day long as the facts speak for themselves.

Vader is essentially a slow moving cyborg who needs a suit to remain alive. He's also dead. wink

Khan actually designed his weapons and his ship is designed to be manned by one if necessary. Khan took control of it and would obliterate Vader in a ship he didn't design. A dogfighting Vader gets obliterated by the Dreadnought class ship in Khan's hands.

Context. In a fight between the ships Khan wins. Khan isn't trying to get his men from the torpedoes back so it's irrelevant and they aren't going to be talking back and forth in the first place. You're so adorably desperate and biased.

Piloting isn't power it's skill flying a ship. It's like me saying Han Solo is power incarnate and that he's greater than Savage Opress because he's a better pilot. Who cares ?

Based off what is it on the same level. Piloting is just a skill and your logic falls apart when we compare other characters in your effort to give Vader some kind of false praise in personal power by adding this skill to personal power.

Trek isn't Wars. The weaponry, speed, and shielding makes this a no brainer. The fact you won't acknowledge this shows your true colors.

Darth Thor
It is piloting and not many care about this. He never reached his potential and was due to be replaced by his son. You can exaggerate Vader all day long as the facts speak for themselves.

You don't care about it but I do, as does every Episode 7 fan, given the trailers have been really showcasing the ship to ship battles, with fans going Nuts over it, and not shown any Lightsaber fighting as of yet.

Don;t worry, Star Wars fans get the excitement.

Luke is even more powerful than Vader, yeah. And would kick ass against any Jedi/Sith in ANY aspect of combat, Space Battle, TK or Sabers.

Khan actually designed his weapons and his ship is designed to be manned by one if necessary. Khan took control of it and would obliterate Vader in a ship he didn't design. A dogfighting Vader gets obliterated by the Dreadnought class ship in Khan's hands.

Nope wasn't Khan's ship. Never was. You're butthurt here is Epic.

And what's this supposed to prove anyway? It proves nothing about Khan's combat abilities LOL

Piloting isn't power it's skill flying a ship. It's like me saying Han Solo is power incarnate and that he's greater than Savage Opress because he's a better pilot. Who cares ?

Han Solo can't Solo an entire fleet, despite piloting the fastest ship in the Galaxy. Sabine's an Amazing Pilot with a far superior ship to Vader's yet was completely helpless against him in a Space battle.

Vader's the Best Pilot due to his Power in the Force in addition to his skill/experience as a pilot.

But take away his Force Powers and he's not Soloing a Rebel fleet. That's obviously Power in the Force.

Admiral Trench even makes it clear in TCW when Anakin's ship dodges everything his Huge battleship threw at him, that ONLY A JEDI could have dodged every shot. That's True power.

And btw, Savage Opress could probably just Force Choke Han Solo even from different ships. And bad example anyway given his lack of training as a Jedi/Sith.

Trek isn't Wars. The weaponry, speed, and shielding makes this a no brainer. The fact you won't acknowledge this shows your true colors.

Which again says absolutely nothing about Khan's combat abilities. And he doesn't even have the Vengeance LOL

Vader not only has a Tie Advanced (Permanently), but it's part of his standard equipment.

Yes my true colours as a Star Wars fan. Episode 7 will be continuation of the same Saga and not a Reboot like NUTrek.

quanchi112
You don't care about it but I do, as does every Episode 7 fan, given the trailers have been really showcasing the ship to ship battles, with fans going Nuts over it, and not shown any Lightsaber fighting as of yet.

Don;t worry, Star Wars fans get the excitement.

Luke is even more powerful than Vader, yeah. And would kick ass against any Jedi/Sith in ANY aspect of combat, Space Battle, TK or Sabers.

Nope wasn't Khan's ship. Never was. You're butthurt here is Epic.

And what's this supposed to prove anyway? It proves nothing about Khan's combat abilities LOL

Han Solo can't Solo an entire fleet, despite piloting the fastest ship in the Galaxy. Sabine's an Amazing Pilot with a far superior ship to Vader's yet was completely helpless against him in a Space battle.

Vader's the Best Pilot due to his Power in the Force in addition to his skill/experience as a pilot.

But take away his Force Powers and he's not Soloing a Rebel fleet. That's obviously Power in the Force.

Admiral Trench even makes it clear in TCW when Anakin's ship dodges everything his Huge battleship threw at him, that ONLY A JEDI could have dodged every shot. That's True power.

And btw, Savage Opress could probably just Force Choke Han Solo even from different ships.

Which again says absolutely nothing about Khan's combat abilities. And he doesn't even have the Vengeance LOL

Vader not only has a Tie Advanced (Permanently), but it's part of his standard equipment.

Yes my true colours as a Star Wars fan. Episode 7 will be continuation of the same Saga and not a Reboot like NUTrek. You favor piloting feats over lightsaber battles. Good to know as I'm the opposite. We also see Kylo about to get down and dirty. We know it takes place as they are the penultimate dramatic points of the films. smile

Not as of rotj. He wasn't that badass just greater than Vader but historically the guy has been beaten more than once and luckily escaped with his life.

Khan overtook the ship and his mind was used to design the weapons. That's why Marcus wanted him his sheer brilliance and savagery. Vader just got into some lame ship which can't stand against the dreadnought class. It's not even up for debate. You proclaimed Vader's piloting then concede Khan decimates him. Good Anakin, good.

I never said he could but he's a better pilot than Savae Opress but no one factors that into the equation between the two save biased posters. Vader is a better pilot but at the end of the day he still failed. No one takes into account piloting skill in a one on one matchup when it comes to power. You're seriously reaching to truly epic levels.

Ok so ? The force obviously gives him an advantage but he still ended up failing. The force can't aid him in beating Khan in the dreadnought in a space battle.

Opress crushes Han and piloting has nothing to do with anything. Ones a better pilot but combat wise it means nothing outside of a piloted ship.

He does have the Vengeance and since you want to talk currently Vader is dead. Khan is napping.

laughing out loud

We are arguing ships they both piloted and you can't defend Vader because you're weak.

Wars doesn't need a reboot but Trek clearly did and it worked magnificently.

Wars really doesn't progress like Trek so it's at a disadvantage tech wise.

playa1258
The Vengeance would be matched by many Star Wars ships. The empire has far more resources than the Federation and would win because of it.

quanchi112
The Vengeance would be matched by many Star Wars ships. The empire has far more resources than the Federation and would win because of it. Their tech is outdated and they can be bombed by trek ships safely away.

The sensors from the Trek universe can discern the individual cellular make up of individuals on a planet from orbit, can detect ships from trillions of kms away (in other sectors) and can track andtarget objects at ranges of hundred of thousands of kilometers. In the Star Wars universe their sensors on a Star Destroyer cannot even detect droids in a unshielded pod. They cannot track down individual aliens Or beings on a planet and most combat occurs at when they can visually see the target not prior to. Star Wars ships miss all the time. the range and accuracy of sensors means that Trek vessels could detect SW ships at incredible distances, and engage them while remaining completely invisible making the outcome pretty clear.

USS Vengeance is one ship and trust me they would definitely make more of Khan's weapons such as the torpedoes as well. Star Wars is too static to be able to match Trek at this point.

Darth Thor
You favor piloting feats over lightsaber battles. Good to know as I'm the opposite. We also see Kylo about to get down and dirty. We know it takes place as they are the penultimate dramatic points of the films. smile

The fans all went crazy seeing the Millenium Falcon fight off Tie Fighters, and seeing X-Wings ready for action.

It's not a preference, but we've seen A LOT of Saber action in the Prequels, but the Prequels lacked sufficient Space action which fans are Craving again.

Not as of rotj. He wasn't that badass just greater than Vader but historically the guy has been beaten more than once and luckily escaped with his life.

Forget ROTJ, Luke destroyed the Death Star (the Emperor's greatest weapon) as of ANH. Which the Emperor specifically notes in the edited version of ESB, that THIS Kid Must be Vader's Son BECAUSE we saw his Power in action destroying our Greatest Weapon.

Khan overtook the ship and his mind was used to design the weapons. That's why Marcus wanted him his sheer brilliance and savagery. Vader just got into some lame ship which can't stand against the dreadnought class. It's not even up for debate. You proclaimed Vader's piloting then concede Khan decimates him. Good Anakin, good.

LOL Get over it. Wasn't Khan's ship. It was Marcus's ship. Khan took control of it for 5 mins before getting immediately defeated in it. He had it for 1 fight where he was humiliated LOL.

Why you so desperate anyway to give him the most powerful ship in the NUTrek Galaxy against Vader Tie fighter when you're the one claiming Space Battles "don't mean squat"?

I never said he could but he's a better pilot than Savae Opress but no one factors that into the equation between the two save biased posters. Vader is a better pilot but at the end of the day he still failed. No one takes into account piloting skill in a one on one matchup when it comes to power. You're seriously reaching to truly epic levels.

Space Combat is still combat. I don't know how good Opress was, but if he's not as good as Solo it's due to his lack of training.

I wouldn't fancy Solo's chances in a 1 v 1 Space fight if he went up against Darth Maul though.

But hey Solo's Piloting skill added to having the Fastest Ship in the Galaxy does give him Power. Look how Jango Fett had Obi-Wan on the run in AOTC.

Ok so ? The force obviously gives him an advantage but he still ended up failing. The force can't aid him in beating Khan in the dreadnought in a space battle.

Advantage? LOL

It's a Clear Supernatural Ability allowing him to Solo a Rebel fleet. Let me know when Khan has such a feat.

Opress crushes Han and piloting has nothing to do with anything. Ones a better pilot but combat wise it means nothing outside of a piloted ship.

Space Combat is still Combat. Jeez. Try destroying the Death Star with a Lightsaber, or with Savage's fists LOL.

Have you never seen or heard of a Superman vs Enterprise/Star Trek battle? Jeez

He does have the Vengeance and since you want to talk currently Vader is dead. Khan is napping.

Nah You KNow he doesn't. Even if he did it Proves nothing about Khan's piloting abilities. And he'd STILL struggle to hit Vader laughing out loud

Wars doesn't need a reboot but Trek clearly did and it worked magnificently.

Wars really doesn't progress like Trek so it's at a disadvantage tech wise.

Excatly. This ain't no reboot. This is the same Franchise you've always hated. You're clearly a Trek boy. And you're even showing your SW hatred and Trek fandom now in this thread. In this post in fact.

playa1258
So one ship can beat the whole Empire? It's unknown if the dreadnaught class is even a match for one star destroyer, and the empire has thousands of them.

Darth Thor

laughing out loud

Oh and btw "Current" Vader is a Powerful Force Ghost LOL

Khan's on Ice where he belongs.

Quanchi you're so Dumb sometimes.

FreshestSlice
And yet, DP, you've wasted two years of your life continuing to respond to him, practically hunting him down in every thread he's ever posted in.

quanchi112
The fans all went crazy seeing the Millenium Falcon fight off Tie Fighters, and seeing X-Wings ready for action.

It's not a preference, but we've seen A LOT of Saber action in the Prequels, but the Prequels lacked sufficient Space action which fans are Craving again.

Forget ROTJ, Luke destroyed the Death Star (the Emperor's greatest weapon) as of ANH. Which the Emperor specifically notes in the edited version of ESB, that THIS Kid Must be Vader's Son BECAUSE we saw his Power in action destroying our Greatest Weapon.

LOL Get over it. Wasn't Khan's ship. It was Marcus's ship. Khan took control of it for 5 mins before getting immediately defeated in it. He had it for 1 fight where he was humiliated LOL.

Why you so desperate anyway to give him the most powerful ship in the NUTrek Galaxy against Vader Tie fighter when you're the one claiming Space Battles "don't mean squat"?

Space Combat is still combat. I don't know how good Opress was, but if he's not as good as Solo it's due to his lack of training.

I wouldn't fancy Solo's chances in a 1 v 1 Space fight if he went up against Darth Maul though.

But hey Solo's Piloting skill added to having the Fastest Ship in the Galaxy does give him Power. Look how Jango Fett had Obi-Wan on the run in AOTC.

Advantage? LOL

It's a Clear Supernatural Ability allowing him to Solo a Rebel fleet. Let me know when Khan has such a feat.

Space Combat is still Combat. Jeez. Try destroying the Death Star with a Lightsaber, or with Savage's fists LOL.

Have you never seen or heard of a Superman vs Enterprise/Star Trek battle? Jeez

Nah You KNow he doesn't. Even if he did it Proves nothing about Khan's piloting abilities. And he'd STILL struggle to hit Vader laughing out loud

Excatly. This ain't no reboot. This is the same Franchise you've always hated. You're clearly a Trek boy. And you're even showing your SW hatred and Trek fandom now in this thread. In this post in fact. Some fans not me. I prefer the lightsaber battles you prefer piloting feats like.

Yes, it is and your dislike of the prequels is now complete. Rots was the greatest Star Wars film to date. Acting like any of the ot's even approaches this film is laughable. But that's your thing not mine.

It wasn't even that hard. In Star Wars a dog fighter is still something to be marveled at but in Star Trek it's just a ship taken out before they could even see the trek ship. Yes, he's powerful but piloting skills don't translate into personal power. In Star Wars outdated dogfighting is still in full effect but get that outdated shit out of here when it comes to Star Trek.

Khan designed the weapons. Without the ship he took it over with two guys. That's an amazing feat. Khan designed the weapons unlike Vader who just had the backing of an empire. How utterly pathetic for someone with those kinds of resources to fail against rebels is downright terrible. Khan was not defeated in combat so irrelevant to a comparison.

Khan's ship versus Vader's and you concede the victory. You're weak and again faithless in Vader. You've always lacked faith in someone you claim is power. laughing out loud

Space combat is irrelevant to a versus matchup outside of space combat.

Darth Maul is different than Opress but you conceded the point.

No ones piloting skills has anything to do with their personal power. Don't make nonsensical claims.

Yes, but he lost so even worse for him.

His skills it wasn't just the force. Quit acting like it's just the force. You're ridiculous and make blanketed silly statements.

I didn't say piloting isn't necessary I said in a one on one battle it's irrelevant.

Khan designs weapons far greater than Vader and his weapons are just superior than the ones Vader uses. He doesn't even design them. Khan wins in his ship. Period.

I love rots and you claim it was lacking in space battles your fave thing. I acknowledge facts and one universe is dynamic and one isn't. The Trek universe wins due to superior tech.

quanchi112
So one ship can beat the whole Empire? It's unknown if the dreadnaught class is even a match for one star destroyer, and the empire has thousands of them. I never said one ship can beat the empire. I said Trek can hammer Star Wars into oblivion. The dreadnought class can be mass produced and hammer through the star wars universe. Throw in the Borg, Klingons, Genesis device, red matter, Khan's brilliant mind, etc. and it's a wrap.

quanchi112
Oh and btw "Current" Vader is a Powerful Force Ghost LOL

Khan's on Ice where he belongs.

Quanchi you're so Dumb sometimes. He is dead and can just watch on as Khan kills his son. Khan's mind, tactical acumen, skill, strength, and cellular regeneration put him on another level than dead Vader.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
He is dead and can just watch on as Khan kills his son. Khan's mind, tactical acumen, skill, strength, and cellular regeneration put him on another level than dead Vader.

laughing out loud

So you missed the whole Force Ghost thing? "More Powerful than you can possibly imagine" LOL

quanchi112
So you missed the whole Force Ghost thing? "More Powerful than you can possibly imagine" LOL He is a ghost and they can't do shit. They have to just fall back. They can't get involved. Poor Anakin. He's dead. Biased fans rely on hyperbole without anything of quantifiable value.

Darth Thor
Some fans not me. I prefer the lightsaber battles you prefer piloting feats like.

Episode 7 Fans are really looking forward to it. You wouldn't understand.

Yes, it is and your dislike of the prequels is now complete. Rots was the greatest Star Wars film to date. Acting like any of the ot's even approaches this film is laughable. But that's your thing not mine.

LOL Where did I say I disliked the Prequels? Your Lies continue.

I was pointing out one aspect where the OT was better, and how people are craving more of that now, because they haven't had it in a long time.

The Prequels however had the better Lightsaber fights as compared to the OT.

But to be truthful, I'm a Star Wars fan and don't really distinguish between the Trilogies. Because it's all Star Wars. It's not some rebooted junk like NUTrek.

It wasn't even that hard. In Star Wars a dog fighter is still something to be marveled at but in Star Trek it's just a ship taken out before they could even see the trek ship. Yes, he's powerful but piloting skills don't translate into personal power. In Star Wars outdated dogfighting is still in full effect but get that outdated shit out of here when it comes to Star Trek.

Yes and Vader is the top dog at that.

Tell me whose going to win in a fight, Vader in his Tie vs Mace with his Saber LOL

Khan designed the weapons. Without the ship he took it over with two guys. That's an amazing feat. Khan designed the weapons unlike Vader who just had the backing of an empire. How utterly pathetic for someone with those kinds of resources to fail against rebels is downright terrible. Khan was not defeated in combat so irrelevant to a comparison.

LOL It's not his ship. Stop reaching LOL

Khan's ship versus Vader's and you concede the victory.

It's not Khan's ship LOL

Khan never did Squat with that ship.

Whilst Vader Soloed a Rebel Fleet in his Tie smile

Space combat is irrelevant to a versus matchup outside of space combat.

Depends on the OP.

Darth Maul is different than Opress but you conceded the point.

Yes because Opress isn't trained LOL

And I accept your concession that Solo can't beat a Powerful Sith like Maul in a Space battle. So it's clearly not just all "PILOTING SKILLS" laughing out loud

No ones piloting skills has anything to do with their personal power. Don't make nonsensical claims.

Then you simply don't get Star Wars.

Sidious specifically stated it about Luke in ESB that his destroying of the Death Star was due to his Powers.

You're butthurt over this is Epic.

His skills it wasn't just the force. Quit acting like it's just the force. You're ridiculous and make blanketed silly statements.

That's the same with Sword Fighting DUMMY. Every form of Combat requires skill on top of Force Usage for a Jedi/Sith.

I didn't say piloting isn't necessary I said in a one on one battle it's irrelevant.

Not really Vader in his Tie vs Luke in his X-Wing IS a Very Relevant 1 v 1.

You could set up Khan in the Vengaence vs Vader in the Tie if you want but the Tie is Vader's standard ship which he uses regularly. Whilst the Vengaence is Marcus's ship. All Khan did to it was get it destroyed in 5 mins LOL

Khan designs weapons far greater than Vader and his weapons are just superior than the ones Vader uses. He doesn't even design them. Khan wins in his ship. Period.

It's not Khan's ship. Stop Trolling.

Vader beats him senseless in any sort of fight. Everyone knows it. That's why you ran from my Canon Vader vs Khan challenge. Heck you run from Canon Ahsoka vs Khan LOL

I love rots and you claim it was lacking in space battles your fave thing. I acknowledge facts and one universe is dynamic and one isn't. The Trek universe wins due to superior tech.

Stop Jabbering none sense.

You're butthurt over Vader beating Sidious, Yoda, Mace, Anyone in a Space Battle is Hilarious.

Darth Thor
He is a ghost and they can't do shit. They have to just fall back. They can't get involved. Poor Anakin. He's dead. Biased fans rely on hyperbole without anything of quantifiable value.

Clearly you don't actually watch TCW, where Qui-Gon's ghost levitated Yoda and Yoda was helpless to resist it.

Force Ghosts are more Powerful than Yoda/Sidious. Can only imagine how Powerful the Chosen One's Force Ghost is.

It's sleeping beauty Khan who can't do squat to a Force Ghost even if he stops snoring and wakes up LOL

quanchi112
Episode 7 Fans are really looking forward to it. You wouldn't understand.

LOL Where did I say I disliked the Prequels? Your Lies continue.

I was pointing out one aspect where the OT was better, and how people are craving more of that now, because they haven't had it in a long time.

The Prequels however had the better Lightsaber fights as compared to the OT.

But to be truthful, I'm a Star Wars fan and don't really distinguish between the Trilogies. Because it's all Star Wars. It's not some rebooted junk like NUTrek.

Yes and Vader is the top dog at that.

Tell me whose going to win in a fight, Vader in his Tie vs Mace with his Saber LOL

LOL It's not his ship. Stop reaching LOL

It's not Khan's ship LOL

Khan never did Squat with that ship.

Whilst Vader Soloed a Rebel Fleet in his Tie smile

Depends on the OP.

Yes because Opress isn't trained LOL

And I accept your concession that Solo can't beat a Powerful Sith like Maul in a Space battle. So it's clearly not just all "PILOTING SKILLS" laughing out loud

Then you simply don't get Star Wars.

Sidious specifically stated it about Luke in ESB that his destroying of the Death Star was due to his Powers.

You're butthurt over this is Epic.

That's the same with Sword Fighting DUMMY. Every form of Combat requires skill on top of Force Usage for a Jedi/Sith.

Not really Vader in his Tie vs Luke in his X-Wing IS a Very Relevant 1 v 1.

You could set up Khan in the Vengaence vs Vader in the Tie if you want but the Tie is Vader's standard ship which he uses regularly. Whilst the Vengaence is Marcus's ship. All Khan did to it was get it destroyed in 5 mins LOL

It's not Khan's ship. Stop Trolling.

Vader beats him senseless in any sort of fight. Everyone knows it. That's why you ran from my Canon Vader vs Khan challenge. Heck you run from Canon Ahsoka vs Khan LOL

Stop Jabbering none sense.

You're butthurt over Vader beating Sidious, Yoda, Mace, Anyone in a Space Battle is Hilarious. You again think you speak for all Star Wars fans showing yourself off as some close minded nerd who only speaks for himself.

You just chastised the prequels for lacking space battles and now change your story.

Iyo not mine. Rots had the best action of the entire film collection. A space battle here or there is alright but the lightsaber battles have always been the benchmark of the series.

You care more about space feats though so the ot's are for you whereas Rots was for me. Anyone who doesn't think each movie is its on thing is lying to himself. You want to pretend they are all the same and of equal quality. Lol!!

Star Trek came back better than ever. If they weren't good Disney wouldn't have gone after Abrams the guy who breathed life back into the Trek universe.

In a universe where dogfighting still is relevant who cares. They can't match Trek in that regard. Windu beats him in a one on one matchup but in a space battle who knows.

He designed it. Did Vader design the tie fighter ? Nah. Khan took it by right of conquest. That's even better as Vader's tie fighter was just supplied he didn't have to earn it.

Yes, it's was. He conquered and took it. He also designed it. Yes, he did. He successfully landed it despite the torpedoes going off aboard it.. He will gun Vaser down. Vader failed. He was backed by the empire.

My statement covers this so again it is irrelevant when talking personal power.

Proves my point even more so. The force is an advantage not the end all be all. You never understood that.

I do know Star Wars and I also know common sense.

Again powers was used in the most general sense. How he destroyed the Death Star has no relevance in a versus battle outside of a ship thus irrelevant.

Save the lightsaber is part of standard gear relevant to versus battles. Space battles aren't. Happy Dance

That's why I said earlier in my post outside of a space battle. You don't comprehend much. Khan took it over and designed it. Khan earned it and designed it. Did Vader ? You concede Khan eradicates Vader in the ship he designed.

Yes, it was. I have already explained why. You ran from Khan in a straight up battle and want to argue small time because you have a small mind. You aren't taken seriously by me and lost all respect with that day of pulling out type nonsense.

Speculation. Vader is dead. He isn't beating anyone. He also failed to bring in some rebels so if what you say is true that's how bad it is for Star Wars current finest.

quanchi112
Clearly you don't actually watch TCW, where Qui-Gon's ghost levitated Yoda and Yoda was helpless to resist it.

Force Ghosts are more Powerful than Yoda/Sidious. Can only imagine how Powerful the Chosen One's Force Ghost is.

It's sleeping beauty Khan who can't do squat to a Force Ghost even if he stops snoring and wakes up LOL Yoda was summoned there and learned how to do so as well. The force ghosts can't help Luke nor did they. You have no feats and just speculate. You're biased.

Khan is alive and Vader isn't. Shame.

Darth Thor
Wow The Total Butthurt here is too funny..

You again think you speak for all Star Wars fans showing yourself off as some close minded nerd who only speaks for himself.

If you were a fan you'd understand.

You just chastised the prequels for lacking space battles and now change your story.

No I didn't. You need to learn to read. I've told you before to stop wasting time Trolling these boards and go get yourself an education.

Windu beats him in a one on one matchup but in a space battle who knows.

LOL Of course Vader would beat Windu in a Space Battle. You're bias knows no bounds.

He designed it. Did Vader design the tie fighter ? Nah. Khan took it by right of conquest. That's even better as Vader's tie fighter was just supplied he didn't have to earn it.

LOL He can't fight Vader in it, because he never had it for more than 5 mins.

Anyway I accept your Concession that Khan needs to have some seriously superior fire power to even challenge Vader in a Space Battle.

Vader solo'd a Rebel fleet. Khan will never be that good. Khan dreams of being a one man army who can take out an entire fleet.

Save the lightsaber is part of standard gear relevant to versus battles. Space battles aren't. Happy Dance

We're not even in the versus forum right now, so just chill out you Lunatic.

The Tie Advanced is Vader's standard ship.

Khan's standard ship would be the one he attacked the Starfleet council and killed Captain Pike in. Where was the Vengeance then? LOL

Vader would destroy Mace or Sidious or Yoda in a Space Battle. Khan's a Joke and not even worth mentioning.

Darth Thor
Yoda was summoned there and learned how to do so as well. The force ghosts can't help Luke nor did they. You have no feats and just speculate. You're biased.

Khan is alive and Vader isn't. Shame.

Already gave you the feat. Force Ghosts can overpower Flesh Yoda.

Khan's a loser put to sleep for eternity, whereas Anakin is more Powerful than Khan can even imagine, for all eternity.

I know who I'd rather be laughing out loud

Aurbere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPFIn8dW3Fk

quanchi112
Wow The Total Butthurt here is too funny..

If you were a fan you'd understand.

No I didn't. You need to learn to read. I've told you before to stop wasting time Trolling these boards and go get yourself an education.

LOL Of course Vader would beat Windu in a Space Battle. You're bias knows no bounds.

LOL He can't fight Vader in it, because he never had it for more than 5 mins.

Anyway I accept your Concession that Khan needs to have some seriously superior fire power to even challenge Vader in a Space Battle.

Vader solo'd a Rebel fleet. Khan will never be that good. Khan dreams of being a one man army who can take out an entire fleet.

We're not even in the versus forum right now, so just chill out you Lunatic.

The Tie Advanced is Vader's standard ship.

Khan's standard ship would be the one he attacked the Starfleet council and killed Captain Pike in. Where was the Vengeance then? LOL

Vader would destroy Mace or Sidious or Yoda in a Space Battle. Khan's a Joke and not even worth mentioning. Coming from the guy who is pitied because he can't help himself. You want to stop but you dance to my puppet strings.

No, you only speak for yourself. You also tried speaking for James Cameron. You're bitter and kind of crazy.

I correct you all the time and you've always been proven wrong by ME.

I said who knows because I don't know Windu's skill as a pilot. Calm down. I like Vader way more than Windu. Windu's coolness as a character is less than zero.

That isn't a rule and we don't know how long he had control of it. Khan in the ship he designed crushes Vader in his shitty tie fighter he didn't even design.

Khan in his dreadnought class ship would annihilate the same fleet. Vader failed though. Khan is so good Spock and Kirk marveled in awe at his sheer battle prowess.

So you concede.

In a space battle one has to specify it. Thor has the be,t of strength but he doesn't get it in all versus threads unless specified. You sound like someone new here. Nah. That's just a smaller ship he used to attack them in.

Perhaps. I don't know. Khan in the USS Vengeance annihilates them all in space combat.

quanchi112
Already gave you the feat. Force Ghosts can overpower Flesh Yoda.

Khan's a loser put to sleep for eternity, whereas Anakin is more Powerful than Khan can even imagine, for all eternity.

I know who I'd rather be laughing out loud That isn't Vader. That force ghost led Yoda to a particular place. We never saw anakin do anything so quit speculating. Yoda is a pansy too. He needs a cane for gait.

Anakin was forced to live in a suit because he was horribly burned. Khan's blood can reverse diseases and in the right setting bring people back to life. Anakin also slaughtered kids and has immeasurable guilt for his actions because he's a pansy. Khan>>>>>Vader.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Aurbere

Darth Thor

Perhaps. I don't know. Khan in the USS Vengeance annihilates them all in space combat.

Except he doesn't have the Vengaence. Only did so once to get defeated.

I accept your concession that Khan has Zero Space Combat feats and No Match for Vader at all in that department.

Vader solo'd a Rebel fleet. Khan got defeated by Spock. In Space and on Earth.

Originally posted by Aurbere

Yuk

Not even if I was super duper gay.

quanchi112
Except he doesn't have the Vengaence. Only did so once to get defeated.

I accept your concession that Khan has Zero Space Combat feats and No Match for Vader at all in that department.

Vader solo'd a Rebel fleet. Khan got defeated by Spock. In Space and on Earth.

Yuk

Not even if I was super duper gay. He has it in the film. He also designed it. So despite no combat feats with the vengeance you concede he'd beat Vader in it ? laughing out loud

You don't have any faith in Vader and only seek to demean the character with your lack of conviction.

Context. You lack it. In fair combat Vader got raped by Luke. In fair combat Khan had Uhura, Kirk, and Spock at his mercy after decimating an entire squad of Klingons.

Vader got his ass kicked by his own son who didn't even want to fight him. laughing out loud

Darth Thor
He has it in the film.

So desperate laughing out loud

quanchi112
So desperate laughing out loud And he designed it. Khan in his Vengeance against Vader in his tie fighter and despite you thinking Vader is awesome that he loses. You lack a spine.

Darth Thor
So desperate laughing out loud

quanchi112
Surrender accepted.

playa1258
Vader in his Super Star Destroyer. Vader wins.

McP
Kenobi and Skywalker also felt that aura of cold from Dooku in ROTS novel. Nothing impressive at all. Perhaps even Maul would have that kind of aura. After all he was a Sith Lord (unlike Ventress for example)

DarthAnt66
Except Vader's aura was felt from orbit and seemed to have consumed the planet, dumbnuts.

Nargaroth
Except Vader's aura was felt from orbit and seemed to have consumed the planet, dumbnuts.

Nah, Lothal didn't become a nexus, if that's what you're implying.

DarthAnt66
By the looks of it, his presence became the equivalent of a temporarily canon-version of a nexus.

The planet was basically overloaded with fear, anger, and hate with Vader as the focal point of that.

Nargaroth
By the looks of it, his presence became the equivalent of a temporarily canon-version of a nexus.

The planet was basically overloaded with fear, anger, and hate with Vader as the focal point of that.

If you're referring to Ezra and Kanan's dialogue with Ahsoka, Kanan only stated that he never felt a presence like Vader's since the Clone Wars. No reference to the planet there.

DarthAnt66
I'm referring to when they were heading back to Lothal and still in orbit but Kanan and Ezra felt the planet was being extremely cold and dark.

Nargaroth
I'm referring to when they were heading back to Lothal and still in orbit but Kanan and Ezra felt the planet was being extremely cold and dark.

Care to elaborate?

DarthAnt66
"I didn't think I would miss it but... do you feel that?"

"What is it?"

"I feel... so cold."

Them in orbit above Lothal. ^

McP
Originally posted by Nargaroth
If you're referring to Ezra and Kanan's dialogue with Ahsoka, Kanan only stated that he never felt a presence like Vader's since the Clone Wars. No reference to the planet there.

Yeah, and since Palpatine was hiding his dark aura, it might be refference to Dooku or Maul

Nargaroth
Them in orbit above Lothal. ^

Yes, I know about that. What I'm questioning is the idea that the planet itself was temporarily corrupted.

Originally posted by McP
Yeah, and since Palpatine was hiding his dark aura, it might be refference to Dooku or Maul

?

FreshestSlice
There is literally no difference, because either way Vader is the cause, and Vader is on Lothal.

Nephthys
I don't know what the **** Ant thinks he's proving but only a blithering idiot or a child would think that being cold in a ship orbiting a planet indicates that the planet is cold.

Sensing Vader's presence on Lothal and getting the creeps also isn't jackshit like a nexus or the whole planet getting overloaded with anger and hate you utter prats.

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't know what the **** Ant thinks he's proving but only a blithering idiot or a child would think that being cold in a ship orbiting a planet indicates that the planet is cold.

Sensing Vader's presence on Lothal and getting the creeps also isn't jackshit like a nexus or the whole planet getting overloaded with anger and hate you utter prats. Yeah!

..The real nexus is coming from Neph's anger in this thread. smokin'

Nephthys
I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

FreshestSlice
Want to talk about it, champ?

quanchi112
Vader in his Super Star Destroyer. Vader wins. Khan eradicates Vader in his shitty destroyer. Dreadnought class is elite.

Originally posted by Nephthys

Sensing Vader's presence on Lothal and getting the creeps also isn't jackshit like a nexus or the whole planet getting overloaded with anger and hate you utter prats. Unleash your hatred and let the Darkside flow through you.

playa1258
All Vader would have to do is spam the Vengeance with firepower. His ship has thousands of weapons.

The Merchant
An ImpStar>Vengeance.

quanchi112
All Vader would have to do is spam the Vengeance with firepower. His ship has thousands of weapons. All the vengeance has to do is move at high speeds while attacking. Trek tech>>>Star Wars tech. Dynamic >>>static universe.

playa1258
Ok cheerleader.

Darth Thor
Ok cheerleader.

What do you expect? He's a NUTrek fanboy and a Star Wars Hater as confirmed many times.

He's trying to pretend he's jumping on the NUWars bandwagon. But he's a bit dumb and doesn't realise there is no Wars Reboot. It's the same saga as always. The one he hates with a passion.

McP
But he's a bit dumb(...)

A bit?

quanchi112
Ok cheerleader. That isn't cheering it's just saying the obvious. Trek progresses and their tech is superior to Wars which is more of an adventure with mystical qualities in a pretty much static universe.

What do you expect? He's a NUTrek fanboy and a Star Wars Hater as confirmed many times.

He's trying to pretend he's jumping on the NUWars bandwagon. But he's a bit dumb and doesn't realise there is no Wars Reboot. It's the same saga as always. The one he hates with a passion. I do not hate Star Wars. I have never stated as much. You are lying and doing your speak for others thing again. I have stated it isn't a reboot. It's a continuation with the same characters we have seen on the big screen. I have faith this will be the best ever and that's saying a lot since I am referring to rots.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by McP
Perhaps even Maul would have that kind of aura. After all he was a Sith Lord (unlike Ventress for example) Leia felt 'the cold' from Maul's lingering Force signature in the Naboo hangar in Shattered Empire.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, that's not even nearly comparable.

|King Joker|
I didn't claim it was, lol, but Leia experiences seemingly similar feelings of 'cold' that Ezra does with Vader. And this is 35+ years after Maul was even in the Naboo hangar.

NewGuy01
You're right. It's better, tbh.

|King Joker|
https://38.media.tumblr.com/ad0a4fbdd5b748c97e43e25c3edd0bd1/tumblr_na115g0c2u1qgqrobo1_500.gif

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You're right. It's better, tbh.
That ain't impressive at all, heathen. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/uhuh.gif

DarthAnt66
Yeah, that's not even nearly comparable.

Darth Thor
I think Joker has a point about Maul tbh.

Although it could be Leia that's strong enough to detect his Past Presence. Whilst in Vader's it's any Force sensitive from Kanan to Ezra who sense his Dark Side Presence from a distance.

SunRazer
It's an impressive showing from either Maul or Leia, that's for sure.

ILS
It's prolly something to do with the bisection and midichlorians and shit that Maul left behind.

Maul's legs are a nexus. eek!

carthage
I wonder how they're gonna finish his story off in canon

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
Maul's legs are a nexus. eek!
Legitas****, tbh.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
I wonder how they're gonna finish his story off in canon ahsoka and bo-katan kill him during the siege of mandalore

<3

ILS
ew

quanchi112
Originally posted by |King Joker|
ahsoka and bo-katan kill him during the siege of mandalore

<3 You are sickening.

|King Joker|
don't hate the player hate the game

quanchi112
Originally posted by |King Joker|
don't hate the player hate the game I AM THE GAME.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.