marvel or darkhorse - i prefer ostrander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
marvel or darkhorse - i prefer ostrander/duursema

esp for clone wars/republic smile

JKBart
nice smile

Q99
So far I prefer Dark Horse, but really- they had forever, Marvel's just getting started and seems somewhat limited to the OT era (+ Rebels).

Due to the fact Dark Horse *did* explore other areas, and explored them well, and, yea, Ostrander/Duursema, it'll be some time before I think Marvel can hope to catch up.

Once the new movie comes out, they'll have the time frame between the OT and the new, so that should open things up.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
So far I prefer Dark Horse, but really- they had forever, Marvel's just getting started and seems somewhat limited to the OT era (+ Rebels).

Due to the fact Dark Horse *did* explore other areas, and explored them well, and, yea, Ostrander/Duursema, it'll be some time before I think Marvel can hope to catch up.

Once the new movie comes out, they'll have the time frame between the OT and the new, so that should open things up.

thus far ive not read anything about marvel i liked

one reason i like ostrander his is philosophical discussion of the force

Q99
Personally I'm big into worldbuilding, which is pretty hard to do in the limited area they have to work with.

And I am fairly burned out on OT character comics, having already read tons of 'em.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.