I came up with my own Anime/Manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateSSjin
I have started making stick figure books of it and letting my friends read it. They like and I am very glad. I have made 4 stick figure volumes. 4 chapters a volume and 28-30 small panels per chapter. Here is a sneak peak

Chen Master: Ryu is a 14 year old boy who wants to become a chen master. He wields the sword of his great deceased dad. His dad was more than fit to become a chen master but was killed right before he became one by a chen master named Dormander. His dad died to prtect Ryu and his last wish to Dormader was to let Ryu escape cause Ryu would beat him up when he got older. Dormander excepted and let Ryu escape. Ryu got his dad's sword and ran away. Ryu left and spent 6 days a week training to wield a sword. His dad's sword was heavy so he had lots of work to do. After being able to pick up his dad's sword and wield that sword. He and his childhood best friend decided to go to the rookie tournament. When the tournament got to the last fight Ryu fought a kid his age name Zolt. Zolt won, but after using up alot of energy due to Ryu's hidden potential. Ryu realized how strong Zolt was and persuaded him to join him. They then found a master called Boran and Leo found one named Mr. Zoofy. Ryu and Zolt learned chen with his master Boran. Zolt could emit electricity due to being electrocuted as a kid, a lot. While they were training Boran got captured by a evil group called the Tetris. Ryu and Zolt found Boran's other pupils and worked together to fight a tetris and ultimately lost. The than trained for 3 months to get strong enought to save Boran.

That was the rookie tournament arc and the 1st part of the Tetris arc. I have a Zak arc, Evil Zolt arc, Chen Master arc, and a War arc planned. I already have most of the main characters backstory planned and some fights and characters of other arcs planned.

Please tell me your input on my manga. Don't restrict yourself from criticizing me and saying bad things.

Also it's a story about monks. There were 7 great monks who created chen and were called chen masters. They tought it to everybody who wanted to get stronger. But an evil monk rose up and secretly started his evil group of monks. After he had gotten enough monks he started a war with the 7 great monks. The war lasted 10 years, starting to destroying the world. Lots of people monk or not were dying. The 7 great monks then risked there lives to end the war and restore the world. Over the centuries they have reincarnated. 500 hundred years later the leader reincarnated into Ryu. The others reincarnated into Zolt, Ronji, Rondi, Lalzia, Boran, and Leo (Ryu's childhood best friend).

Thank you for reading if you actually read all of it or is you even read a little bit and if you commented. big grin

long pig
-farts in thread-

Genesis-Soldier
not quite what i would read but give it a go man

Nuke Nixon
Anime is Sh-t Tier. Write proper Fiction or not at all.

Jesus McBurger
My favorite anime is Boku no picu

rudester
I like it but maybe make the dad actually bad in the end.. so he thought his dad was good but the more he kept digging the more he realized his dad wasn't who he thought he was... this would give the story dynamic and make the character q who he is and what he stands for.

Quincy
Can we see any of what you have mapped out?

Surtur
All I can say is..don't you think it just sounds like every anime/manga out there? Remember there is a lot of manga out there..you need to give people a good reason to want to follow yours over the others. Nobody can follow everything out there, everyone has their own list of stuff they read. So you need a reason for them to add you to that list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.