anakin obiwan and quinlan vos dd vs sidious all tcw-dd feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
anakin obiwan and quinlan vos dd vs sidious tcw and dd only
1 lightsabers 2 all out setting neutral ground
both anakin and quinlan version that beat dooku
obiwan version that beat both savage and maul
sidious version that beat savage and maul but beaten by mace draw with yoda
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud vs mad

EmperorSidious2
If Sidious abuses force he wins. He can ragdoll anyone here. Pure sabers though he loses.

Kurk
Sidious takes force (obviously)

Sabers: Obi wan is a non factor, Sidious handles the other two

This is going off the sidious version who did NOT lose to Windu

Watch this b4 you start ranting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thsFbDtLrVg

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Kurk

Ooooo. That was a risky move posting that lol Better have a deflector shield ready.

redpill

obi wan the soresu can defend against sidious leaving him open for anakin and vos

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
If Sidious abuses force he wins. He can ragdoll anyone here. Pure sabers though he loses.

he and yoda were dead even

ds anakin is same level as yoda

vos and obi put team over the edge

Kurk
Originally posted by redpill
obi wan the soresu can defend against sidious leaving him open for anakin and vos
Idk man, seeing kenobi constantly getting whooped by Dooku & Maul turns me off.

redpill
Idk man, seeing kenobi constantly getting whooped by Dooku & Maul turns me off.

the version of obi wan was the time when he held off and beat maul and savage cut savage arm off and had the run away like chickenss

Darth Thor

Doubt Sidious simply handles ROTS Anakin with any kind of ease in a pure Saber battle. (DD is close to ROTS).

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Doubt Sidious simply handles ROTS Anakin with any kind of ease in a pure Saber battle. (DD is close to ROTS).

well in yodas vision anakin the chosen one with highest midi count had was pwned. it was a vision tho'

anakin did think he was more powerful than sidious

FreshestSlice
The above post caused a lump the size of a baseball to develope in my frontal lobe.

redpill
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The above post caused a lump the size of a baseball to develope in my frontal lobe. i have grown strong in the Force rolling on floor laughing

Kurk
the version of obi wan was the time when he held off and beat maul and savage cut savage arm off and had the run away like chickenss
That performance by Kenobi was comparable to Savage Opress's performance against Anakin and Obi-Wan on Dooku's ship. It's unlikely he would be able to replicate it if he hadn't seen Adi killed.

TheNuisanceBird
well in yodas vision anakin the chosen one with highest midi count had was pwned. it was a vision tho'

anakin did think he was more powerful than sidious

He meant in sabers only.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
He meant in sabers only. thats not what he said

redpill
That performance by Kenobi was comparable to Savage Opress's performance against Anakin and Obi-Wan on Dooku's ship. It's unlikely he would be able to replicate it if he hadn't seen Adi killed.

peak obi wan. besides who is to say he sees sidious killing kit fisto obi bff

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Darth Thor

^ "in a pure Saber battle"

redpill
^ "in a pure Saber battle" Anakin said he can defeat sidious

TheNuisanceBird
Anakin said he can defeat sidious

That doesn't mean he can. Look what happened when Ahsoka challenged Grievous.

redpill
That doesn't mean he can. Look what happened when Ahsoka challenged Grievous. here he has help

JKBart
smile
smile smile
smile smile smile
smile smile smile smile

EmperorSidious2
he and yoda were dead even

ds anakin is same level as yoda

vos and obi put team over the edge

He and Yoda were. Anakin isn't Yoda. While he may be on his level as a duelist when in DS form, he ain't in terms of force powers as seen by how Anakin was only able to stalemate Kenobi in offensive force power, and we see people lie I Ventress and Barris take down his force sheild and Dooku can do it on a consistent basis. Sidious is above all the ones mentioned before.

So in sabers I can see a victory for the team. However when force comes out, Sidious wins.

redpill
He and Yoda were. Anakin isn't Yoda. While he may be on his level as a duelist when in DS form, he ain't in terms of force powers as seen by how Anakin was only able to stalemate Kenobi in offensive force power, and we see people lie I Ventress and Barris take down his force sheild and Dooku can do it on a consistent basis. Sidious is above all the ones mentioned before.

So in sabers I can see a victory for the team. However when force comes out, Sidious wins.

technically anakin has higher midichlorian than sidious

redpill
Originally posted by JKBart
smile
smile smile
smile smile smile
smile smile smile smile im gonna keep this1

EmperorSidious2
technically anakin has higher midichlorian than sidious

Yes this is true. However that is raw force power. Not actual force power.

redpill
Yes this is true. However that is raw force power. Not actual force power.

who should be the primary guy sidious fights anakin vos or obi

EmperorSidious2
who should be the primary guy sidious fights anakin vos or obi

Most likely Anakin, but the thing is he can very well ragdoll anyone here.

redpill
Most likely Anakin, but the thing is he can very well ragdoll anyone here. anakin and obi are a team laughing out loud laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Ragdoll them both at the same time. Also I don't see Obi wan making it out alive. He's really a non factor.

redpill
Ragdoll them both at the same time. Also I don't see Obi wan making it out alive. He's really a non factor.

soresu defense

EmperorSidious2
Sidious is a whole new level entirely. Sidious is a master of Juyo which the only form that can break through a Soresu defense. Also Sidious is much faster and powerful in the force.

redpill
Sidious is a whole new level entirely. Sidious is a master of Juyo which the only form that can break through a Soresu defense. Also Sidious is much faster and powerful in the force.

makashi by dooku seems pretty good.

don't forget there is teamwork for anakin and obi wan so obi defends anakin attacks w djem so

anakin is stronger than sidious

EmperorSidious2
makashi by dooku seems pretty good.

don't forget there is teamwork for anakin and obi wan so obi defends anakin attacks w djem so

anakin is stronger than sidious

True.

Then you have to look at the skill of the user. Sidious is above Obi and more powerful than both.

Based on?

redpill
True.

Then you have to look at the skill of the user. Sidious is above Obi and more powerful than both.

Based on? "not even master yoda has a count that high" "you will not stop me darth vader will become more powerful than either of us!" pwned!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.