Wrath II & Exar Kun vs Darth Vader & Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
All Out

ROTJ Vader
TPM Maul
Peak Wrath II
Kun gets amulets

Who wins?

AncientPower
Kun > Vader
Wrath = Maul

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by AncientPower
Wrath = Maul

Disgusting

AncientPower
I am being diplomatic.

Emperordmb
I am being diplomatic.
There is only one way to defeat the PT Brigade. Slaughter of the innocent, mercilessly and without compromise.

SunRazer
Well, we could also have the Wrath holding off Vader whilst Kun destroys Maul in the Force, so I see team 1 winning more often than not.

FreshestSlice
The Wrath can't hold of Vader when he gets absolutely destroyed by Revan. erm

AncientPower
Revan is also comfortably more powerful than ol' respirator imo.

FreshestSlice
Your opinion is wrong, but even if it wasn't, Vader still has far more and consistent showings in TK.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, we could also have the Wrath holding off Vader whilst Kun destroys Maul in the Force, so I see team 1 winning more often than not.

Pretty shitty, logic, tbh.
Vader would destroy the Wrath with the Force, if Kun destroys Maul with it, and possibly at a quicker pace. erm

AncientPower
Opinion cannot be wrong, A statement can be.

Revan barely being defeated by the protag strike team collectively and then still being capable of defeating the entire all-star team if not for amps/spirit aid is a far greater showing of power against other Force Users than Vader can compare to.

Against large arrays of far inferior Force Users Vader has been overwhelmed. Revan took on two far better groups of Force Users back to back and was barely defeated on both occasions.

Revan's SoR feats put him clear above Vader's tier IMO.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Pretty shitty, logic, tbh.
Vader would destroy the Wrath with the Force, if Kun destroys Maul with it, and possibly at a quicker pace. erm

Like Vader destroyed far lesser opponents with the Force? Wrath isn't being destroyed at all, he isn't winning but Wrath could give Vader a seriously tough fight. Conversely Kun can incapacitate Maul easily if he chooses to.

Selenial
Opinion cannot be wrong, A statement can be.

Revan barely being defeated by the protag strike team collectively and then still being capable of defeating the entire all-star team if not for amps/spirit aid is a far greater showing of power against other Force Users than Vader can compare to.

Against large arrays of far inferior Force Users Vader has been overwhelmed. Revan took on two far better groups of Force Users back to back and was barely defeated on both occasions.

Revan's SoR feats put him clear above Vader's tier IMO.

Hold up. You're saying Vader can't destroy the Wrath like Revan would have because Revan > Vader, and your proof for Revan > Vader is that he would have destroyed the wrath pretty easily...... Well ok then smokin'

AncientPower
Revan is clearly above Vader and Wrath by quite a degree, Vader does not however maintain a Force superiority over the Wrath anywhere near as large. Vader isn't destroying Wrath kek.

FreshestSlice
Why? Because obviously Revan is superior. Why is he obviously superior? Because Vader is obviously so inferior.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The Wrath can't hold of Vader when he gets absolutely destroyed by Revan. erm Disappointing.

FreshestSlice
#SWTOR asks more than enough from me. They aren't getting this.

Sinious
#SWTOR asks more than enough from me. They aren't getting this. Do you have peak Maul so far above Wrath that you think he quickly gets destroyed by Vader when Maul doesn't?

Nephthys
The Wrath can't hold of Vader when he gets absolutely destroyed by Revan. erm

Vader's been held off by considerably lesser than the Wrath.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vader's been held off by considerably lesser than the Wrath.

Not when Vader starts to abuse the Force, LAWL. Jax Pavan is someone who hurls entire space shuttles, and deflects telekinetic repulses that utterly pulverized some of the most powerful Darksiders in the galaxy, and Vader completely dominates his physical form with telekinesis. Thing is though - Vader isn't actually an abuser of Force power, as he more of a straight duelist than a Force Warrior like Revan. Hence, him not outright crushing people when he very well could.

And for what it's worth, Kun has been held off by less than Maul, tbf.

Deronn_solo
^^ The above is for AP as well. Don't feel like typing out two responses for the same redundant shit.

ILS
There's no guarantee Kun would choose to destroy Maul with the Force off the bat either. He has a habit of taking on worthy swordsmen at their own game.

I'd give a slight edge to team 1 either way, Kun is the undeniable MVP, even if Wrath is the poorest combatant here. smokin'

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your wank of Kun is admirable, but your hatred against the Wrath is most displeasing. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

FreshestSlice
Wrath is easily the third most powerful person here. I mean he can't move in the blink of an eye or anything, and his body isn't water, but I think he can edge out.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul is left neglected and battered yet again

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS
Kun is the undeniable MVP

Undeniable, LAWL. When Kun is > Yoda like Vader, come talk to me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FreshestSlice
Imma support this stance because it's Vader and therefore better.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Undeniable, LAWL. When Kun is > Yoda like Vader, come talk to me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yet at the same time Luke found Kun to be Vader's better http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

FreshestSlice
Is that why he got defeated by a bunch of trainees?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yet at the same time Luke found Kun to be Vader's better http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Luke is all over the place with his opinions during that time period he thought, Yoda, Kyp, and Obi-Wan > Palpatine. I just love using short-bus quotes from characters....and Luke in particular is known for them. Especially pre-prequel era.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is that why he got defeated by a bunch of trainees?

Unlike Vader who got beat by one slightly-above trainee http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

FreshestSlice
Luke wasn't a trainee. He was a Jedi Knight, you heathen.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jedi Knights can still be trainees. Ask "Darth" Bane, for example. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

FreshestSlice
Absolutely disgusting.

Vixas
Given that this is TPM Maul and Kun has his amulets......

I would say none of these fights end quickly, though I'm not entirely sure on who would fall first, either Maul or Vader fall before their/or their partner's adversary. Leading to a 2v1 which neither can win.

Team Kun.

Nargaroth

Actuallt, Vader was compared to Yoda, not regarded as his superior.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Actuallt, Vader was compared to Yoda, not regarded as his superior.
Not really, LAWL. Vader was flat-out stated to be able to beat Yoda.

DarthAnt66
Where?

AncientPower
Exar Kun was stated and implied to be better than Vader on three different occasions. Exar Kun's spirit amped Kyp Durron beyond JA!Luke completely.

Deronn_solo
Yoda > Kun.

Vader > Yoda.

Vader > Yoda > Kun. smile

Also those sources that say Kun > Vader come from the same period where Yoda and Obi-Wan were believed to be superior to Palatine and Vader; they're outdated as ****, as their power level weren't nearly as established and expounded upon as they're now.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Where?

Probably in those comics that say that Qui-Gon > Yoda too. And Fisto > Maul.

DarthAnt66
If that is the source DC is going to provide, I'll genuinely shit my pants in laughter.

Aurbere
What if I told you it is? :>

Deronn_solo
>Implying I was ever serious with Vader > Yoda, LAWL.

AncientPower
Yoda > Kun.

Vader > Yoda.

Vader > Yoda > Kun.

Also those sources that say Kun > Vader come from the same period where Yoda and Obi-Wan were believed to be superior to Palatine and Vader; they're outdated as ****, as their power level weren't nearly as established and expounded upon as they're now.

Please provided sources for Vader > Yoda kek.

Meanwhile we have without a doubt:

Kun >>> Muur > Vader.

We also know for a fact Kun is more knowledgeable of the Dark Side than Vader was.

We also have Physical!Kun > Spirit!Kun > DS!Durron > JA!Luke >/= ROTJ!Vader.

Not to mention Luke himself comparing Kun to Palpatine directly.

FreshestSlice
That's legit the dumbest thing you've ever said, AP.

AncientPower
Feel free to attempt to correct me.

DarthAnt66
Meanwhile we have without a doubt:

Kun >>> Muur > Vader.

We also know for a fact Kun is more knowledgeable of the Dark Side than Vader was.

We also have Physical!Kun > Spirit!Kun > DS!Durron > JA!Luke >/= ROTJ!Vader.

Not to mention Luke himself comparing Kun to Palpatine directly.
http://i.imgur.com/Ec2TVI1.gif

DarthAnt66

Deronn_solo
....I'll get to that laughable post tomorrow, LAWL.

Sinious
I'm actually very curious to see what your answers will be to AP's post. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Probably links to local mental health clinics.

FreshestSlice
Sinious, you're actually endorsing that shit?

AncientPower
What exactly the **** did I state so incorrectly? All I am seeing is butthurt from the Kun naysayers.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
without a doubt:

Kun >>> Muur

http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

AncientPower
Dat be tru tho.

Kun is the most powerful ancient bar Valkorion, he's more powerful than Nadd whom is far more powerful than Naga Sadow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And is there any reason to assume Sadow or Nadd are superior to Muur?

AncientPower
Not Sadow, because Muur like Nadd is supposedly stronger than him, which supports that Nadd, Ragnos and Muur are supposed to be on the same tier. Exar Kun himself is stronger than all three of them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
>>> is a little http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif, though.

AncientPower
I guess I over-reached, what about '>>' kek. ILS and myself shall make this clear soon enough.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I dunno. Being > Muur in and of itself is utterly insane, kek.

AncientPower
Well I mean that is what sources state, Kun was the most powerful Ancient Sith. His being > Nadd -whom shares Muur's tier- before his prime, is only greater indication. Plus Kun's implied living power compared to his spirit's is crazy enough in the first place. His spirit corrupting Kyp to on/beyond Vader tier is crazy, his spirit still being a lot more powerful than DS!Kyp even by that point is crazy.

Sinious
Sinious, you're actually endorsing that shit? AP and Skillz have made me entertain the idea of having Kun so high tbh. I'm just waiting to see if someone can refute these arguments. If they're so absurd, go for it and be the hero. smile

FreshestSlice
I'm not going to debate AP, DC's doing that, and I've never been keen on ganging up to prove a point. And for the record, SKILLZ is right below AP laughing at him. Ranking Kun high was by far the least retarded thing said there.

Sinious
I'm specifically interested in this tbh:

FreshestSlice
Which is still retarded.

AncientPower
No it is not, but me and ILS will have that cleared up in due time.

DarthAnt66
ILS doesn't believe that, kek

AncientPower
You know nothing Ant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.